Wolverine vs Superman with Stipulations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Adamantium Wolverine is equivalent to Superman in speed, and also has the ability to fly.

MoS Superman is extremely pissed off

All feats from X MEN 1 are irrelevant

Fight is in Metropolis

LOL No
What was so bad about X-Men 1?

Silent Master
It had Wolverine in it.

Firefly218
Originally posted by LOL No
What was so bad about X-Men 1?
Wolverine had crappy feats that contradict his later feats

LOL No
Originally posted by Silent Master
It had Wolverine in it. laughing

I like Wolverine though. sad

LOL No
Originally posted by Firefly218
Wolverine had crappy feats that contradict his later feats take out X-Men 2 if thats the case. Koed by a bullet.

Firefly218
Originally posted by LOL No
take out X-Men 2 if thats the case. Koed by a bullet.

Bullet is fine. In X1 Wolverine was koed by a tree branch

LOL No
Superman could hold his arms a good way from his body to prevent himself from being stabbed. Then all Kal wpuld have to do is head but him for a clean KO.

Star428
Wolverine even in his wildest dreams cannot hurt Superman. Those claws of his shouldn't be able to penetrate or cut Clark's skin. I don't care how sharp they are or the fact that they're the strongest substance on Marvel Earth. Superman is not of Marvel Earth. They're not made of kryptonite and they're not magic.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Star428
Wolverine even in his wildest dreams cannot hurt Superman. Those claws of his shouldn't be able to penetrate or cut Clark's skin. I don't care how sharp they are or the fact that they're the strongest substance on Marvel Earth. Superman is not of Marvel Earth. They're not made of kryptonite and they're not magic. Much as I dislike Superman, you're right.

BruceSkywalker
there really isn't much anything logan can do here except lose

FrothByte
Wolverine might get Superman's speed and flight but he doesn't get his strength and durability. Wolverine loses.

Firefly218
Wolverine's claws can cut through any substance on earth right?

If Zod's neck can be broken with brute force, why can't superman's neck be chopped off?

Firefly218
Originally posted by FrothByte
Wolverine might get Superman's speed and flight but he doesn't get his strength and durability. Wolverine loses.
WOlverine may not have the strength, but he has more skill.

FrothByte
I don't think Wolverine's claws can CUT through any substance. What was said is that it's HARDER than any substance on Earth. Besides, Superman ain't from this Earth, so there goes your theory.

As for Zod's neck being broken, that's because the person who broke it had super strength. Even if Wolverine's claws can cut through Superman, Wolverine probably won't have the necessary strength to cut deep enough.

After all, in the last Wolverine movie Logan's claws were being blocked by katanas and they weren't immediately getting cut in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.