Sith vs Jedi 5-on-5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Darth Caedus, Darth Sidious (DE), Darth Plagueis, Darth Bane(DoE) & Exar Kun vs
GM Luke, GM Yoda, Mace Windu, GM Sunrider & Revan Reborn.

Neutral ground, saber/Force, no Force Storm.

I would personally appreciate more analysing posts than just 'team 1 wins', let's make this a good debate.

NewGuy01
BM amp'd Luke >> Caedus
BM amp'd Yoda > Sidious
BM & Vaapad amp'd Mace >Plagueis
BM amp'd Revan > Bane

What difference do you think Exar Kun is going to make?' Team probably collectively WoL's him. cool

The Merchant
Team Jedi.

carthage
Exar blast spams and disintegrates Nomi and dies and then the Sith all die with honor after Revan and Mace die.

AncientPower
Originally posted by NewGuy01
BM amp'd Luke >> Caedus
BM amp'd Yoda > Sidious
BM & Vaapad amp'd Mace >Plagueis
BM amp'd Revan > Bane

What difference do you think Exar Kun is going to make?' Team probably collectively WoL's him. cool

This assumes Sunrider isn't killed by one of the Sith, pretty sure Caedus would be more than up for it.

Q99
Originally posted by AncientPower
This assumes Sunrider isn't killed by one of the Sith, pretty sure Caedus would be more than up for it.

Wouldn't Caedus have to get past Luke to do so? Plus Nomi's not exactly the most vulnerable of Jedi herself.

Battle Meditation affects total battle coordination and awareness, it's not just a stat boost.

Eh, Wall of Light. Repels darkside abilities.

Nalaniel
Jedi.

Stigma
Asssuming no BM:

Luke wins with Sidious in a very hard fight.

Yoda wins with Plagueis in a hard fight.

Mace most probably takes Caedus in an extremely hard fight. This one is tricky though.

Revan vs Kun will be interesting, I see them as relatively equal tbh.

Don't know much about Sunrider but from what I've heard she will manage to hold off Bane at least.

With BM the battle becomes more loopsided towards the Jedi team.

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
BM amp'd Yoda > Sidious

DE Sidious? Not sure about that TBH.

NewGuy01
If BM amp'd Luke can do it, so can Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.