physical exam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
i have an appointment for a physical in 2 hours. ive never had one. anyone know what they do?

Catch 22
ROTFLMAO, have fun!!!

GordonSkywalker
I have had those before and it ain't pretty. Try not to think too hard about it and you should come through fine.

yerssot
I'm sorry to hear that backfire, hope you'll get through it

Dexx
i hear they're very painfull. It involved multiple needles. I was just passing in fron of the physycal exams door one day..and there were some excruciating screamings from the other side.

GordonSkywalker
Now that is an exaggeration.

yerssot
ya, but it being painful isn't

Catch 22
Just hope you haven't been in contact with any funny substances that might show up in your urine or blood.....

Dexx
cuz they really cut deep then. ooh...the pain...i can't even immagine it.

GordonSkywalker
I assume you guys have actually been through the procedures before?

yerssot
*catches fainting mah*

Catch 22
Backfire, is this for your job or what?

Dexx
umm..no...but the screaming is faimous.

GordonSkywalker
Well I have been through the process and it is nothing like you guys are making it out to be. We should support our forum brother.

yerssot
*plays "the last post" on the trumpet*

GordonSkywalker
I imagine Backfire will be most appreciative of our efforts here today.(Yes Yerssot you may continue playing that song if you really want to....)

yerssot
sorry, can't; got a fly in my eye sad

GordonSkywalker
All right then I really must start my own thread about music.

BackFire349
gee, you guys are a help. i just wanted to know what they do in it.

yerssot
if I were you ... don't go

BackFire349
i have to for insurance. what the hell is so bad about it. now im all scared. you bastards.

GordonSkywalker
Backfire, don't listen to these guys-they haven't even had one done before! I have and trust me there ain't nothing to worry about! I won't get into details because the mods probably wouldn't like me to!

Tex
Its no big whoop. They make you get naked, check your entire skin, grab your balls, make you cough, bend you over and check your spine, blood/urine samples, check your breathing, ears, nose, throat etc. Over in about 15 minutes.

GordonSkywalker
Thanks for the graphic description Tex. I was hoping to avoid that being made public knowledge on here. There are several young ladies that come online here every now and then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
And very mature fine young ladies they are.

I apologize for ever mentioning big dangling jiggling ballswink

BackFire349
ok... my physical was just him listening to me breathing, blood pressure, heart beat, weight, and checking my ears and throat. took about 4 minutes.

GordonSkywalker
Oh good. You seemed so apprehensive about it. Those things are not much fun are they?

Tex
BF probably failed on all accountsstick out tongue

Captain REX
Luckily, my doc didn't squeeze my balls and make me cough.

My friend had that, and he had a girl doctor... eek!

finti
that is just to see if you balls have droped eek!

Catch 22
They normally do that when you're about 14, doctor checks them that is.

I think that when you're an adult they assume that you will notice if they haven't.

But it's not just to check they have dropped, it's also a way to check for hernia.

BackFire349
yeah, i heard about the ball grabbing thing and i was like "oh boy i hope i have a girl doctor". of course it doesnt matter cuz they didnt do that to me. and no tex, the doctor said im fine.

finti
girl doctor? was she 5 years old or someting?

Dexx
back so soon BF?....poodoo...i hope it hurt like hellstick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
What a bunch of sadists.

mechmoggy
Physicals can vary, some are quick like BF's but others involve walking on treadmills whilst hooked up to machines etc, depending on what they're for.

All I can think of is that Simpsons episode when Homer is running on the treadmill, whilst Mulder and Scully are bewitched by his "hypnotic jiggling"! laughing out loud

yerssot
"This is a simple test to determine if you speak the truth.
Do you understand?"
-(homer) "Yes"
*machine explodes*
big grin

Dexx
laughing out loud

Tex
Finit's still waiting.stick out tongue

mechmoggy
*BANG!..............BANG!*

Oh, there go Backfires right now. wink

yerssot
d'oh! big grin

Tex
It's more like *thump............thump*stick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
Sadists the whole lot of you!

yerssot
hey ... it's us big grindevil

GordonSkywalker
I am only kidding guys. One of my old teachers used to say that about my class a lot. big grin

yerssot
but who said I was wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.