Darth Sidious vs Anakin Skywalker (read the description)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Darth Sidious, Acknowledging The Clone Wars TV show as the only cannon. All characters have no feats outside of that TV show.

vs

Anakin Skywalker. Using all existing material for him.

Who wins?

The_Tempest
Unless this is Zonakin, Sidious stomps.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Unless this is Zonakin, Sidious stomps. Zonakin is a fan made myth. If you believe it your pretty dumb.

Also I don't think you put much thought into ur response. For Sidious TCW is its own little universe. Sure he choked out Count Dooku from across the galaxy but what has count dooku done? He fought Anakin and obiwan a few times. but what have they done?

Point is Darth Sidious is watered down, Anakin is at his strongest.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by WildBantha88
If you believe it your pretty dumb.

Well your obviously smarter than me.

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Also I don't think you put much thought into ur response. For Sidious TCW is its own little universe. Sure he choked out Count Dooku from across the galaxy but what has count dooku done? He fought Anakin and obiwan a few times. but what have they done?

Point is Darth Sidious is watered down, Anakin is at his strongest.

Sidious has punked Savage, Maul, and Dooku with the Force and each of them has pretty beastly feats.

Sidious takes Anakin to the curb.

Emperordmb
Yeah Bantha, even in the show Sidious has been shown to be above Anakin's level.

Though I do applaud you for shutting down the stupid "Zonakin" shit.

Nalaniel
Still Sidious. He was shown to be able to ragdoll Dooku, what Anakin couldn't do.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Sidious takes Anakin to the curb.

Nephthys
Now when you say "all material", do you include non-canon stuff like his crazy Godakin story where he punks Sidious and Yoda at the same time?

ares834
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Still Sidious. He was shown to be able to ragdoll Dooku, what Anakin couldn't do.

But, without the EU material, it would be a weaker Dooku.

WildBantha88
Sidious shutdown savage and maul one of those two no longer has that B.S. duel with plo koon and just goes back to being a ****ing dumbshit character. The other has proven to be a challenge for Kenobi but this Kenobi doesn't have most of his force feats or his duel with GG 20 strikes per second stuff. Sidious is walking around ragdolling watered down versions of characters something I can see Anakin doing.

red8
Well, even though it was just a vision, I still consider the season 6 duel to be a somewhat accurate comparison of their power.

Even if you disagree, if we look at only TCW, Anakin hasn't really done anything that puts him above Sidious. His feat on Mortis is not something he can repeat off Mortis, so I'd say Sidious still wins.

carthage
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sidious takes Anakin to the curb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.