Darth Nihl and Darth Talon vs Darth Malak and Orgus Din

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Q99
Hm, Malak's strong, but Orgus is mainly known for getting his butt kicked by Angral, repeatedly. Pretty good in the force, but a bit on the old side. I think Orgus's saber ability is the weak link here, more than likely Talon will beat him while Nihl holds Malak, then they'll double-team Malak.

carthage
Team 1.

Nalaniel
Yeah, team 1.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, Malak's strong, but Orgus is mainly known for getting his butt kicked by Angral, repeatedly. Pretty good in the force, but a bit on the old side. I think Orgus's saber ability is the weak link here, more than likely Talon will beat him while Nihl holds Malak, then they'll double-team Malak.
It is not the fault of Orgus Din, Darth Angral is just that damn good.

Depending upon the setting, Orgus Din's Force abilities should prove to be beneficial for Team 2. Also, I am not sure why people assume that Orgus Din lacks in lightsaber dueling ability. He shouldn't be lacking since he became the most battle-hardened Jedi Master of his era and all of his skills and talents would have been put to good use during the war.

Darth Malak is also not lacking in Force abilities and skills with a lightsaber. He have demonstrated the capability to freeze and incapacitate even powerful opponents with his Force abilities and such an ability can prove to be undoing of Team 1.

---

I think Team 2 can soundly win.

Emperordmb
Please tell me you aren't implying that Orgus is the powerhouse of team two.

Q99
Mainly because Angral *easily* disarmed him... even granting Angral being 'that darn good,' that still signs him as inferior to his foes here, who face strong lightsaber opponents all the time (I will again note that while Talon loses to Cade, she only suffered a single saber wound in something like 7 encounters, and that one she was fighting wounded).

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Please tell me you aren't implying that Orgus is the powerhouse of team two.
He is a powerhouse.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
He is a powerhouse. Let me rephrase that...
please tell me you don't think Orgus Din>Darth Malak.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Let me rephrase that...
please tell me you don't think Orgus Din>Darth Malak.
Did I compare the two?

Emperordmb
Did I compare the two?
The way you had your post before you edited it had you mentioning a bunch of stuff for Orgus, then you said something along the lines of "oh and Malak's pretty good too."

This sounded to me somewhat like an indication that you thought Orgus would be the MVP of team two, but it was rather vaguely phrased, which is why I asked for clarification instead of outright accusing you of it.

Q99
He is a powerhouse.

He is a veteran, which is not necessarily the same as a powerhouse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.