Kar Vastor vs Darth Angral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The guy who kicked Windu's ass vs. Angral

Force, sabers/shield, all out

carthage
No takers?

Trocity
I'd personally go

Force - Kar
Sabers/Shields - Angral
All Out - Probably Kar?

I admittedly don't know much about Angral.

FreshestSlice
I think Kar might take sabers/shields as well, actually.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Angral is a Sith Lord of Dark Council standards, he is noted for defeating and killing Jedi Master Orgus Din* in combat situations. He have also bossed Darth Malgus and many other Sith during the Great Galactic War, trained several notable Sith in ways of the dark side.

---

*Now before somebody asks about Jedi Master Orgus Din, he was one of the greatest veterans of the Great Galactic War and had "above norm" Force abilities. Feats wise, he once collapsed a section of a large cave to restrict movement of Flesh Raiders in the region, an action that impressed Hero of Tython.

To give an idea of sheer scale of the feat of Orgus Din:

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120523184038/starwars/images/1/18/BringingDownTheHouse.jpg

Orgus Din performed this feat with gesture from a single hand, he is likely capable of performing greater feats should he try by virtue of this observation.

Orgus Din also tutored Hero of Tython for a while, Satele Shan regarded him as the best choice to teach Hero of Tython level apprentice in the ways of the Force.

carthage
This is unamped Vastor btw.

FreshestSlice
Unamped Vastor is still pretty damn powerful.

red8
Vastor is kind of overrated. When Mace said that Vastor was on the same level as Yoda and Anakin, it was because of the healing power that Vastor used.

When Vastor beat Windu in unarmed combat, it was because he was simply bigger, stronger, and more skilled. When Mace goes at him seriously at the end of the book, Mace beats him pretty quickly. Remember that Mace just had a lightsaber shoved through him.

Vastor reminds me of Savage except with a much higher force potential. To the best of my knowledge, he has no feats unamped (at least during Shatterpoint).

I'd say he loses.

FreshestSlice
You don't have to be as good as Anakin or Yoda, or even Mace for that matter, to defeat Angral.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You don't have to be as good as Anakin or Yoda, or even Mace for that matter, to defeat Angral.
Jedi Order considered Hero of Tython to tackle Darth Angral.

FreshestSlice
You're telling me that the Jedi Order considered the Jedi that is:

1. Available
2. Intimately knowledgeable with the current situation and super weapons
3. Extremely powerful
4. Angral's target

to face Angral? Really? What is this? For some reason I thought they would go with a Youngling. glare

And even if we're going by the assumption that the Hero of Tython is somehow as skilled as Mace, Anakin, or Yoda as of Act I, that does not mean that you have to be as skilled as the HoT to defeat Angral. What is your statement trying to prove?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You're telling me that the Jedi Order considered the Jedi that is:

1. Available
2. Intimately knowledgeable with the current situation and super weapons
3. Extremely powerful
4. Angral's target

to face Angral? Really? What is this? For some reason I thought they would go with a Youngling. glare

And even if we're going by the assumption that the Hero of Tython is somehow as skilled as Mace, Anakin, or Yoda as of Act I, that does not mean that you have to be as skilled as the HoT to defeat Angral. What is your statement trying to prove?
I don't know the minimum requirements for handling Darth Angral. What I do know is that a Jedi of HoT's caliber will be safe bet.

HoT is 'somehow' as skilled as Mace, Anakin and Yoda? I notice a tendency in you to underestimate TOR era characters in general.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I don't know the minimum requirements for handling Darth Angral. What I do know is that a Jedi of HoT's caliber will be safe bet.

Kar Vastor isn't even on the same tier as the HoT, so that's like saying a fighter of Luke's caliber could defeat Angral.

When have I ever underestimated the HoT, at the end of their growth? I'm pretty sure I've said that they are a Yoda level swordsman. Too bad the HoT defeated Angral at the end of Act I well before they finished developing Force and skillwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.