Stop Being Kind To Others Right Now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
You can benefit from the effects of oxytocin, without oxytocin.

Just RELEASE your anger, plot, scheme, MESS YOUR ENEMIES UP

It's more difficult in the information age. But there's a way to hurt people and get away with it.

Easier than finding a decent gal, aye?

Oneness
What's funny is that a woman won't even look at you unless you're rich. HAHA

Lek Kuen
Yup, keep telling yourself that is the reason you are alone. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Oneness
This is a sweeping generalization. Not every woman is crazy about money.

Women often choose a man on the basis of several qualities in him and being rich is not a necessity for them. Some women appreciate men with ambition and are willing to marry one. Wealth is a factor but not the most important for many women. Few men are rich and they are not going to have a hundred wives or something.

In the nutshell, you need to have some qualities to attract a decent woman. You may not be rich but if you have reasonable education, ambitions, sense of morality and a job, these qualities would suffix.

Lord Lucien
What's funny is that a woman won't even look at you unless you're rich. HAHA That's why the legions of impoverished and lower-class men are consummate bachelors. No one who's not rich ever has a girlfriend. All women, regardless of how poor they themselves are, never go near a man who isn't rich. Every child is born to a poor mother and a rich father. Poor men never get married, have sex, or have relationships.

#logic

Robtard

You're odd

FinalAnswer
This thread is shit

Time Immemorial

It's more difficult in the information age. But there's a way to hurt people and get away with it.

Easier than finding a decent gal, aye?

Are you gay or do you just hate women in general? Im getting tired of your rants.

Lek Kuen
He's been traumatized ever since he got dumped. So now all the world is evil

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
He's been traumatized ever since he got dumped. So now all the world is evil

If this is how he is in the real world, I can't imagine why.

Digi
Oneness, I hope you're well. Or if you're not, that you can get there. This is some idiotic, hateful nonsense. And it's utterly meaningless. It will never hold up to scrutiny, as others have shown; it's one man's bitter rantings. The sooner you realize this, the better off you'll be.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That's why the legions of impoverished and lower-class men are consummate bachelors. No one who's not rich ever has a girlfriend. All women, regardless of how poor they themselves are, never go near a man who isn't rich. Every child is born to a poor mother and a rich father. Poor men never get married, have sex, or have relationships.

#logic

While obvious, I doubt this will make any impact with him.

Lek Kuen
And it's all Pr's fault

Epicurus
I have never been kind to others.

S_W_LeGenD
@Oneness

I don't know much about your history but it is apparent from the responses of others that you got dumped by your GF. It is likely a hurtful experience but if you need a place to vent, I suggest you do it in a forum dedicated to topics of relationships. People in those forums would guide you better how to cope with your circumstances. Just a friendly advice.

Be strong and learn to make a better choice next time.

riv6672
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
If this is how he is in the real world, I can't imagine why.
Haha
I've made the same point.

Still, assuming his reasons for ranting are true, its better he does it here than from a clock tower somewhere.thumb up

Oneness
All of you are being silly.

Oneness
Originally posted by Epicurus
I have never been kind to others. Then they can't drain you dry of your happiness.

You can be a good person without being a slave to others' emotional states. You can make people happy without being kind. You can help others even while pursuing your selfish agendas.

Oneness
Yup, keep telling yourself that is the reason you are alone. Whatever helps you sleep at night. I've got people trying to hang out with me every weekend.

We smoke blunts, some of us drink. It's easy to get along with me when you're all about having fun.

I'm doing shit I pick with friends almost every day now.

Keep telling yourself pricks can't be popular, lozer.

Correction though, I can control how I come off. I don't have a girl because I suffer from body-dismorphia. I won't suffer from it in a few weeks. In September I'll be nothing but skin and muscle.

Lord Lucien
Correction though, I can control how I come off. Giggity.

-Pr-
Silly thread. Pointless too.

Oneness
Originally posted by -Pr-
Silly thread. Pointless too. I am simply explaining why some people would believe things like this

"The real greatest pleasure of men is to repress rebels and defeat enemies, to exterminate them and grab everything they have; to see their married women crying, to ride on their steeds with smooth backs, to treat their beautiful queens and concubines as pajamas and pillows, to stare and kiss their rose-colored faces and to suck their sweet lips of nipple-colored."

Genghis Khan

Violence, destruction is an outlet in the absence of an ability to empathize with others. Not just an outlet, a necessity for these troubled souls.

http://creativeculturelabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/vibration-scale-medium.png

Those in the lower end of the spectrum are not less capable of surviving, they're just more destructive.

The modern era is a society that makes men torture, more so than ever.

Take this, for example;

uWSxzjyMNpU

Yet the quality of life is improved vastly from the past. So, therefore, these poor people are obsessed with becoming rich, and there's less incentive to get along with others in order to survive.

I believe that when certain needs are provided for; benevolent needs, on the ultra-violet spectrum, emerge prevalent:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.svg/450px-Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.svg.png

riv6672
I've got people trying to hang out with me every weekend.

We smoke blunts, some of us drink. It's easy to get along with me when you're all about having fun.

I'm doing shit I pick with friends almost every day now.

Keep telling yourself pricks can't be popular, lozer.

Correction though, I can control how I come off. I don't have a girl because I suffer from body-dismorphia. I won't suffer from it in a few weeks. In September I'll be nothing but skin and muscle.
Haha
You may be a borderline troll, but at least you're funny.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by riv6672
Haha
You may be a borderline troll, but at least you're funny.

Pretty much. I only come into his threads due to how silly he can get. Pretty funny stuff

NemeBro

Easier than finding a decent gal, aye? Okay.

Kill yourself.

Digi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Okay.

Kill yourself.

I lold.

Oneness
Originally posted by Digi
I lold. I reported.

EDIT: But I was too high to realize the humorous attempt at irony.

Then again, I'm being mean by getting someone wrongly banned, so all's good.

Oneness
Pretty much. I only come into his threads due to how silly he can get. Pretty funny stuff When I'm angry I express it and hate is an irrational (silly) emotion.

So there you go, get into the topic of discussion while explaining why my thoughts are silly.

Lek Kuen
When I'm angry I express it and hate is an irrational (silly) emotion.

So there you go, get into the topic of discussion while explaining why my thoughts are silly.

Everything you say is all the explanation I need

Oneness
Everything you say is all the explanation I need http://i.imgur.com/XZYaeML.gif

Lord Lucien
http://i.imgur.com/XZYaeML.gif I'm gonna say Russians?

Oneness
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I'm gonna say Russians? http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130829165944/yakuza-mob-roleplay/images/0/07/Yuri-boyka-o.gif

Yuri Boyka was Russian, yes.

Shakyamunison
When I'm angry I express it and hate is an irrational (silly) emotion.

I can imagine your Karma is quite brutal.

AsbestosFlaygon
Aren't you the handsome bloke I had a crush on a few years ago?

What the **** happened to you, man?

You look better than me. It shouldn't take money to get girls for you. All you need is looks and the moves.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Aren't you the handsome bloke I had a crush on a few years ago?

What the **** happened to you, man?

You look better than me. It shouldn't take money to get girls for you. All you need is looks and the moves.

He's bitter due to being dumped so is going through some hate the world phase

riv6672
I reported.

I'm sure the mods will be sober enough to get the joke.

Oneness
He's bitter due to being dumped so is going through some hate the world phase I've never been dumped. I've been cheated on years ago.

I'm not comfortable in my skin. Which is why I'm cutting to 148 and changing my activity/energy levels when I start eating again using nicotine at first, then just by being more mentally excited/motivated/hyper; and therefore physically active, every day.

I'll build muscle using calisthenics so it looks more toned. But getting the definition before all that should remove my body dismorphia, so long as I still retain a decent muscle structure.

I'm actually not ripped like abs mcadams. I need to be in order to better express myself sexually.

Other than that, I have no reason to hate the world I have a dozen friends who're popular themselves and I hang out with one or two on the weekly.

Bardock42
If you actually have body dysmorphic disorder, it won't be fixed by attaining any body shape you now desire. You should see a psychologist about it, if you think that's what you have.

Digi
I reported.

Hahahahaha, this is wonderful. You're the one saying stop being kind to others. Reporting anything is ridiculous of you, unless you'd like to reconsider your position. You can't blame us for following your advice.

Robtard
I've never been dumped. I've been cheated on years ago.

I'm not comfortable in my skin. Which is why I'm cutting to 148 and changing my activity/energy levels when I start eating again using nicotine at first, then just by being more mentally excited/motivated/hyper; and therefore physically active, every day.

I'll build muscle using calisthenics so it looks more toned. But getting the definition before all that should remove my body dismorphia, so long as I still retain a decent muscle structure.

I'm actually not ripped like abs mcadams. I need to be in order to better express myself sexually.

Other than that, I have no reason to hate the world I have a dozen friends who're popular themselves and I hang out with one or two on the weekly.

Originally posted by Robtard
You're odd

riv6672
Hahahahaha, this is wonderful. You're the one saying stop being kind to others. Reporting anything is ridiculous of you, unless you'd like to reconsider your position. You can't blame us for following your advice.
See now THATs funny!

Oneness
Hahahahaha, this is wonderful. You're the one saying stop being kind to others. Reporting anything is ridiculous of you, unless you'd like to reconsider your position. You can't blame us for following your advice. Uhh, because I follow my philosophy...and in order to do that, I can't congratulate or take it easy on anyone else who follows it. In fact other followers are more at risk to incur my wrath.

Oneness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I can imagine your Karma is quite brutal. Law of Attraction can overcome Karma quite soundly.

You're attracting the benefits of doing wrong. Don't ask me why there're benefits to wrong-doing. Our makers designed a system in which one's cruelty is rewarded in that we often do benefit by causing the downfall of others.

A simple logical analysis would reveal that Karma is either non-existent or unable to overcome the will of some.

Robtard
"Our makers"

Yeah, you're an odd one.

Shakyamunison
Law of Attraction can overcome Karma quite soundly.

You're attracting the benefits of doing wrong. Don't ask me why there're benefits to wrong-doing. Our makers designed a system in which one's cruelty is rewarded in that we often do benefit by causing the downfall of others.

A simple logical analysis would reveal that Karma is either non-existent or unable to overcome the will of some.

Law of Attraction? Never heard of it.

Oneness
Law of Attraction? Never heard of it. It's where you achieve a positive or negative position from a positive or negative approach. Positives and negatives being subjective.

In fact I would claim Karma is the product of the Law of Attraction. Moreover, the confusion of positive or negative desires, and the doubting of cruel urges.

As the charts I posted earlier explains, destructive or cruel emotions manifest only when needs are not provided for. It's natural to "rage against the machine"; and necessary for balance or pleasure-equality, an equal quality of life distributed across a community of like-lifeforms (homo-sapiens). It's a war, a struggle for pleasure, for reward.

If violence was not useful in actualizing positives (desires) as opposed to negatives (undesirable results) in the eyes of nature, it would not be apart of us.

There's an army of cruel people, rich and impoverished, causing the destruction of undesirable things. The unfair rewards of others, for instance. These people are without their due rewards. In this way nature makes all things fair, cruelty will inexorably lead to happiness and therefore the disestablishment of cruelty because, as Maslow's chart shows, when we're happy we want to make others happy.

Time Immemorial
This thread feels like what acid would be like..like a waste of time.

Shakyamunison
It's where you achieve a positive or negative position from a positive or negative approach. Positives and negatives being subjective.

In fact I would claim Karma is the product of the Law of Attraction. Moreover, the confusion of positive or negative desires, and the doubting of cruel urges.

As the charts I posted earlier explains, destructive or cruel emotions manifest only when needs are not provided for. It's natural to "rage against the machine"; and necessary for balance or pleasure-equality, an equal quality of life distributed across a community of like-lifeforms (homo-sapiens). It's a war, a struggle for pleasure, for reward.

If violence was not useful in actualizing positives (desires) as opposed to negatives (undesirable results) in the eyes of nature, it would not be apart of us.

There's an army of cruel people, rich and impoverished, causing the destruction of undesirable things. The unfair rewards of others, for instance. These people are without their due rewards. In this way nature makes all things fair, cruelty will inexorably lead to happiness and therefore the disestablishment of cruelty because, as Maslow's chart shows, when we're happy we want to make others happy.

I don't believe in it. It must be from some Science Fiction Fantasy book.

Oneness
I don't believe in it. Then bare witness to it.

Shakyamunison
Then bare witness to it.

NO! You are sometimes just a little to creepy.

Oneness
Does my enigmatic dogma frighten you?

Oneness
I have a way of thinking that is a little too extreme, but that's a good thing.

Shakyamunison
Does my enigmatic dogma frighten you?

My Karma ran over your dogma. stick out tongue

NemeBro
My Karma ran over your dogma. stick out tongue Actually lol'd.

Oneness
My Karma ran over your dogma. stick out tongue If I have purity of will in my urges, then I will attract all desired outcomes whilst suppressing any karmic influence. Karma is either the backlash of uncertainty or insincerity.

I'm being serious.

Shakyamunison
If I have purity of will in my urges, then I will attract all desired outcomes whilst suppressing any karmic influence. Karma is either the backlash of uncertainty or insincerity.

I'm being serious.

You have no idea what Karma is, and as far as I can tell, you are delusional.

Get help!

Oneness
You've made a lot of statements but you've put forth no arguments to back them.

I question everything even I write, I'm providing arguments for my points against your statements. You have no counter-arguments.

Yet you keep making new statements.

Karma states that every action must have an equal and opposing reaction. As I said, it doesn't always effect the one acting on urges, if they're pure the reaction is exactly what he wants it to be. This is the law of attraction.

Shakyamunison
...Karma states that every action must have an equal and opposing reaction...

No that is not Karma. That is kind of Newton's 3rd law of motion.

Here is a definition of Karma.

http://www.sgi.org/buddhism/buddhist-concepts/karma.html

Time Immemorial
Do these drugs make you focus or what is the purpose of them One?

Shakyamunison
Do these drugs make you focus or what is the purpose of them One?

Only when he takes them.

Time Immemorial
Only when he takes them.

I feel like he tries to flex his "superior IQ" on us, but fails every time.

I much prefer Digi random info, it's actually helped me a few times.

Shakyamunison
I feel like he tries to flex his "superior IQ" on us, but fails every time.

I much prefer Digi random info, it's actually helped me a few times.

I know what you mean.

riv6672
I figure he has a huge ego and no RL outlet for it.

Oneness
So then, why is my karma so wrathful upon others? It's me or the ones in my circle. Like drowning, what's worked for me in the past is drowning others so that I may breathe, in a sense.

Maybe being cruel only works for me, or maybe it's as I said, unhappy people have received the short end of the stick, and must take from others. Failing to be cruel in the face of a oppression does not help balance the system. Dark times really do call for dark deeds.

Oneness
To rebel against oppression or oppressive circumstances requires courage. I am way braver now than I've ever been, as far as dealing with realness, dealing with the chance that this really could get bad for me or another person. It serves me well to get what I want from others, being able to stoop lower than them because I can sacrifice more. I have less to lose, which is why I'm doing wrong in the first place, I'm desperate, hungrier. You can't win against desperation, so disparity will inexorably be eliminated because of this.

Epicurus
Then they can't drain you dry of your happiness.

You can be a good person without being a slave to others' emotional states. You can make people happy without being kind. You can help others even while pursuing your selfish agendas.
I don't help other.

I think you suffer from a severe case of bipolar disorder. Didn't you once claim that you were a victim of prison rape?

Oneness
I don't help other.

I think you suffer from a severe case of bipolar disorder. Didn't you once claim that you were a victim of prison rape? Never claimed that.

I beat his ass.

Epicurus
Sure. wink

Oneness
Sure. wink Like this

riv6672
Not even clicking that link.

Again, huge ego.
Kids like you are one the things i miss most about the Army. It was fun watching them continuously having to cash reality checks...laughing out loud

Digi
Uhh, because I follow my philosophy...and in order to do that, I can't congratulate or take it easy on anyone else who follows it. In fact other followers are more at risk to incur my wrath.

Yes, yes, we're you're followers now.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by riv6672
Kids like you are one the things i miss most about the Army. It was fun watching them continuously having to cash reality checks...laughing out loud

Heh. Must've been interesting.

you get thorns
Never claimed that.

I beat his ass.

Did you give him a turn beating yours?

Shakyamunison
So then, why is my karma so wrathful upon others? It's me or the ones in my circle. Like drowning, what's worked for me in the past is drowning others so that I may breathe, in a sense.

Maybe being cruel only works for me, or maybe it's as I said, unhappy people have received the short end of the stick, and must take from others. Failing to be cruel in the face of a oppression does not help balance the system. Dark times really do call for dark deeds.

Stop being so self centered. Everything is NOT about you.

riv6672
Heh. Must've been interesting.
It really was.
Girls who were the hottest in their HS told to clean the toilets, guys who'd been coddled by mom and dad suddenly held responsible for their actions.
Most of them turned into some fine young adults, though!

Robtard
Karma states that every action must have an equal and opposing reaction.
No that is not Karma. That is kind of Newton's 3rd law of motion.

Hahahaaa. Ha.

Robtard
Didn't you once claim that you were a victim of prison rape? Originally posted by Oneness
I beat his ass. Originally posted by you get thorns
Did you give him a turn beating yours?

I lol'd

Time Immemorial
Stop being so self centered. Everything is NOT about you.

No shit! He sounds full of himself.

Lord Lucien
Stop being so self centered. Everything is NOT about you. I refuse to believe that my life doesn't revolved around him.

Oneness
Based on what I've seen.

It really could be my world.

Lord Lucien
Solipsism, FTW!

Shakyamunison
Based on what I've seen.

It really could be my world.

No. You are just a figment of my imagination. stick out tongue

dadudemon
It is very easy to shit on Oneness. But it is no different than calling a prostitute a whore. Well, good for you...n'stuff.

I choose to let him be and have his narcissistic ramblings and not make fun of him.

He seems like a crazier, younger, and less educated version of Astner.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by dadudemon
It is very easy to shit on Oneness. But it is no different than calling a prostitute a whore. Well, good for you...n'stuff.

I choose to let him be and have his narcissistic ramblings and not make fun of him.

He seems like a crazier, younger, and less educated version of Astner.

You had me feeling all guilty, but then you go and insult him by comparing him to Astner. lol! That was below the belt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.