Sabretooth vs DCNu Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Both at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
No BFR/PIS/CIS

maxivitopowe
Bump

HulkIsHulk
If there is a bit of space in the nth metal،armor deathstroke is going to get shreeded. Sabretooth is actually close to spiderman in strength. Though DS can work wonders with his gadgets

maxivitopowe
H2H

CadenceV2
Creed at his peak would be adamantium skeleton Creed. He should win. Nothing DS can do will put him down.

krisblaze
Slitting his throat is still an effective method.

CadenceV2
Wolverine throat slitting never really works, why should it work on creed with adamantium neck joints?

krisblaze
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Wolverine throat slitting never really works, why should it work on creed with adamantium neck joints?
Because it did when Agent Zero/Maverick did it.

Under the same writer who gave Sabretooth his vaunted adamantium boost.

maxivitopowe
Maverick had anti HF abilities though

maxivitopowe
Stalemate

krisblaze
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Maverick had anti HF abilities though

He activated the corrosive stuff after though, and he was trying to kill Sabretooth then, not just take him out. Hence why the fight was stopped, and why Creed lived smile

CadenceV2
Sounds like a jobbing instance. Creed has taken down a Wendigo, Rogue, classic Wolverine all the time, and murdered Pylock in a straight up fight. He has also job terribly against Iron Fist and Werewolf by Night to degrees as well. At his best he should win as his adamantium abilities should win the day with his stats in strength and speed.

krisblaze
Sounds like a jobbing instance. Creed has taken down a Wendigo, Rogue, classic Wolverine all the time, and murdered Pylock in a straight up fight. He has also job terribly against Iron Fist and Werewolf by Night to degrees as well. At his best he should win as his adamantium abilities should win the day with his stats in strength and speed.
I don't give a phuck about Sabretooth's trash one-shot.

The man who upgraded Sabretooth and gave him strong wins against Wolverine/Maverick/Aurora was also the man made sure that vulnerable against throat-slitting.

If you're going to blindly defend a character please read issues that date past 2004 smile

CadenceV2
Originally posted by krisblaze
I don't give a phuck about Sabretooth's trash one-shot.

The man who upgraded Sabretooth and gave him strong wins against Wolverine/Maverick/Aurora was also the man made sure that vulnerable against throat-slitting.

If you're going to blindly defend a character please read issues that date past 2004 smile

So we ignore all past eats and showings cause they are dated before 2004? Can I see the proof of any statement he was made vunrable to throat slitting for that matter?

Also most of what I listed has nothing to do with healing factor. I just went through some instances of stats and skill. Cutting Sabertooths throat is easier said then done and hardly Slades go to move.

Anyway I suppose it's all moot as Sabertooths was rebooted after 2004 so all past showings are null now. Oh wait.... smile

krisblaze
So we ignore all past eats and showings cause they are dated before 2004? Can I see the proof of any statement he was made vunrable to throat slitting for that matter?

Also most of what I listed has nothing to do with healing factor. I just went through some instances of stats and skill. Cutting Sabertooths throat is easier said then done and hardly Slades go to move.

Anyway I suppose it's all moot as Sabertooths was rebooted after 2004 so all past showings are null now. Oh wait.... smile

I'm not saying we should ignore it.

I'm saying that the guy who gave Sabretooth his most recent strength-boost, and had him trump a lot of powerful people, also agreed that throat-slitting is a viable tactic against him.

Whether or not Deathstroke can do that is another debate, but it is a viable tactic.

X-Men Legends 1
Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.