Eren Jaeger vs Lin Bei Fong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://static.tumblr.com/a08343470fe70fc98f9e837c7129180d/2r0crsd/7zAn0gc6o/tumblr_static_eren_jaeger.jpg

vs

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4a0jyFzo41r8bvgto1_1280.png

Eren starts out human but can change whenever he feels

Fight is in (unpopulated) Eren's town so there are cannons and stuff about

KingD19
Why do you hate Lin?

Sacred 117
I assume Lin stabs him in the face with his own weapon.

Trocity
Eren goes Titan and picks his teeth with her, before devouring her.

Sacred 117
Where do his weapons go when he turns?

My guess: the back of his neck when he drops them.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I assume Lin stabs him in the face with his own weapon. Which causes him to immediately turn like Reiner and Bertholt did when Mikasa cut them.

Eren wins.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
Which causes him to immediately turn like Reiner and Bertholt did when Mikasa cut them.

Eren wins.

OK. So there's something I missed.

I'm still not convinced.

From what I remember, Titans have been leveled by sub-peak humans. It's not as if Lin, an able body who hails from a universe of people who can dodge lightning, isn't reasonably capable of doing the same.

yungz22
Just playing devils advocate but being an earth bender could be very useful against a titan lin could shake the ground and use earth to trip eren up

danteiscool
But the thing is, for this fight, does she know how to KO/kill a titan? If she doesn't, then any damage done to him in Titan form was just disappear. Though yeah, her earthbending could definitely be used to trip him up and the likes.

Sacred 117
Pretty much. She could simply open a giant precipice beneath both of his feet and trap him. Then she has all the time she needs to figure it out.

SSJGGogeta
How? From what we've seen in SNK, Eren in titan form is fully capable of overpowering Lin's level of earth Bending. The only one I could really see being able to trap him in any kind of Earth is perhaps a full powered Toph at the end of ATLA, or Avatar state Aang.

Either way though, him starting in human form isn't a disadvantage. Any attack she makes will only make him instantly go titan, and have the same result.

Hell, given Eren's feat of breaking Reiner's armor, which wasn't even scratched by multiple cannon fire and titan bites, we can easily assume that Eren is also strong enough to punch out, or even tank, any rocks that Earth benders could dish out. Their only chance would be metal.

Also though, yes, Eren's regen, his nape-only weakness that Lin doesn't know about, and his insane durability/strength make this too much for Lin. He'd probably even take out Toph.

One more thing though, does this take place in Eren's HOME town, or the one he lived in after the first Titan breaches? Because if this is in Shinganshina, and is occurring with a lot of other titans around, then Eren could just control them and make them all go after Lin.

Sacred 117
If the setting is live, and there are in fact other Titans around, wouldn't there also be other people around? If that's the case (though, I doubt it), something tells me that will make things a lot more complicated.

NemeBro
No, no human beings live in Shinganshina. They're ded.

KingD19
And other Titans are bad for Eren unless I missed something. They can sense the difference between a Titan Shifter and an actual Titan. That's why they tried to eat Eren and they ate Annie when she cried out to them. Even Ymir was a normal Titan who became a Titan Shifter by eating another Shifter.

danteiscool
But in the 'recent' chapters, Eren has the ability to unconsciously control non-Titan Shifters via his Coordinate power. Granted, he doesn't know how to use it, but if emotionally riled up enough (which is pretty damn easy for him), then he can use it subconsciously in human form.

KingD19
Okay. That is something I missed, lol.

danteiscool
It's shown at about chapter 50 or so. When Eren is being rescued. It was quite a sight to see.

NemeBro
It was pretty stupid.

danteiscool
His coordinate ability? How so?

KingD19
It took away one of the biggest threats to him I suppose.

But on the other hand we can't get mad at it. Eren's been called the Coordinate and implied to have some weird power since the beginning and it's now being extrapolated upon; it was only a matter of time.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, Eren still wins either way though. Unless Lin knows all of his weaknesses and is extremely careful, she gets crushed almost immediately.

danteiscool
King: perhaps, though even then, given the sheer diversity of the titans, there's no telling how story breaking his coordinate ability is just yet against titans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.