Kill Quicksilver (Days of Future Past)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Silent Hero
No youthful innocence, no joking around, he is fully able and willing to kill any opponent.

Which movie comic hero can defeat him?

KingD19
Hancock.

Manhattan.

Silver Surfer.

Time Immemorial
Above plus;

Lucy

Kryptonians

Immortals

RJ 2.0
Any one who can stop time or go back in time.

Hiro from Heroes.

Placidity
Hiro can only slow down time.

Daphne could move faster than Hiro could slow down time. Would need to compare Pietro's and her speed.

RJ 2.0
Hiro can also travel back in time.

FrothByte
How exactly does Manhattan stop him?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
How exactly does Manhattan stop him?

Ur not serious are you? The fact that he see's all time simultaneously might be a good start and he makes QS disappear.

Impediment
Metro Man. He can move so fast that time appears to be frozen.

Firefly218
A Sentinel could kill him

juggerman
Originally posted by Placidity
Hiro can only slow down time.

Daphne could move faster than Hiro could slow down time. Would need to compare Pietro's and her speed.

No he can stop it. During that arc with Daphne, Hiro was weakened so slowing time down was all he could do.

Originally posted by Firefly218
A Sentinel could kill him

And probably did

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Ur not serious are you? The fact that he see's all time simultaneously might be a good start and he makes QS disappear.

Again remember that this are movie versions. So, what feats does Dr. Manhattan have in the movies that makes you think he can even move fast enough to kill Quicksilver?

I'm not trying to bash Manhattan here, I'm just curious. He might be able to see through different times but I don't see how that will help him against a speedster.

RJ 2.0
Hiro from Heroes. He travels back in time and kills him when he is a child.

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Hiro from Heroes. He travels back in time and kills him when he is a child. LoL, no.

QS could enter his 'speed-zone' milliseconds before Hiro makes his "have to take a mean Japanese shit face" to time travel and then he'd be frozen from QS's perspective and easily killed. ie killed in less than a second from a normal outside viewers perspective.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, no.

QS could enter his 'speed-zone' milliseconds before Hiro makes his "have to take a mean Japanese shit face" to time travel and then he'd be frozen from QS's perspective and easily killed. ie killed in less than a second from a normal outside viewers perspective. Well sure, if he knows about it.

Time Immemorial
Again remember that this are movie versions. So, what feats does Dr. Manhattan have in the movies that makes you think he can even move fast enough to kill Quicksilver?

I'm not trying to bash Manhattan here, I'm just curious. He might be able to see through different times but I don't see how that will help him against a speedster.

Time does not exist to him he sees all time at once past and present and future, I feel like we have to keep repeating DM powers here. Someone running around in circles is short term muse to him till he says bye bye.

FrothByte
Time does not exist to him he sees all time at once past and present and future, I feel like we have to keep repeating DM powers here. Someone running around in circles is short term muse to him till he says bye bye.

He sees time but he does not have power over it. He can't stop time nor can he time travel. So again I ask, how will he deal with Quicksilver's speed? Please provide a concrete example and not just "Duh, DM is so powerful so he obviously wins duhhh".

Time Immemorial
He sees time but he does not have power over it. He can't stop time nor can he time travel. So again I ask, how will he deal with Quicksilver's speed? Please provide a concrete example and not just "Duh, DM is so powerful so he obviously wins duhhh".

You again answered your own question. He sees all time so he see's everything all at once, he thinks about making QS disappear and he disappears.

FrothByte
You again answered your own question. He sees all time so he see's everything all at once, he thinks about making QS disappear and he disappears.

And has he shown this particular power in the movie?

NemeBro
Manhattan has perceived things "so small and fast they can hardly have been said to have occurred at all", so him being able to perceive Quicksilver isn't a stretch.

Even if he can't, he could easily destroy everything around him, killing Quicksilver along with whatever else is there.

Even if that doesn't work, Quicksilver will eventually get tired. Manhattan won't.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
Manhattan has perceived things "so small and fast they can hardly have been said to have occurred at all", so him being able to perceive Quicksilver isn't a stretch.

Even if he can't, he could easily destroy everything around him, killing Quicksilver along with whatever else is there.

Even if that doesn't work, Quicksilver will eventually get tired. Manhattan won't.

Being able to perceive something is different from being actually able to do something about it. I do not recall Manhattan showcasing any ability to deal with a speedster.

Now destroying the surrounding area, that's a valid argument. A whole lot better than claiming he can simply blink Quicksilver out of existence.

Time Immemorial
Being able to perceive something is different from being actually able to do something about it. I do not recall Manhattan showcasing any ability to deal with a speedster.

Now destroying the surrounding area, that's a valid argument. A whole lot better than claiming he can simply blink Quicksilver out of existence.

You really are not that smart or trolling at his point. Do you understand seeing everything in time at once, seeing all things?

FrothByte
You really are not that smart or trolling at his point. Do you understand seeing everything in time at once, seeing all things?

Do you understand what seeing means? All seeing does not equate to all powerful. To see does not equate to touch. And yet again, you failed to provide feats of DM actually showcasing this power. Show me an instance in the movie where he blinked away a living creature from existence and I'll believe you. Otherwise you're just pulling stuff out of you ass.

Time Immemorial
Do you understand what seeing means? All seeing does not equate to all powerful. To see does not equate to touch. And yet again, you failed to provide feats of DM actually showcasing this power. Show me an instance in the movie where he blinked away a living creature from existence and I'll believe you. Otherwise you're just pulling stuff out of you ass.

He blinked away plenty of people, including one if his friends. Go watch the movie and quit trolling.

StealthRanger
I believe Manhattan said he could perceive time but couldn't control it or some shit

Though that said, he should be able to beat QS rather handily

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by The Silent Hero
No youthful innocence, no joking around, he is fully able and willing to kill any opponent.

Which movie comic hero can defeat him? Xavier?

StealthRanger
Xavier's too slow

RJ 2.0
But he can freeze mofo's.

StealthRanger
Never froze anyone as fast as Quicksilver, who could blitz and K.O him before he could process a thought

RJ 2.0
That hinges on QS knowing where Charles is, and the fact that he is being hunted.

StealthRanger
>implies Charles will start off hidden from QS

RJ 2.0
Just saying, if QS knows who is hunting him and where they are, he can take on just about anyone.

FrothByte
Has Prof X. ever shown the capability to freeze someone who wasn't in his immediate vicinity?

RJ 2.0
He froze a building full of agents, that was a huge building. Dunno what his range is.

Time Immemorial
Considering QS brain operated at a faster speed then his body and his body reacts to his brain signals he has the edge on X.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.