Wrath, Baras, Nox vs. Krayt, Wyyrlok, and Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
TOR vs Legacy

Force sabers all out

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Too much dark transfer haxx on team 2.stick out tongue

But conventionally, I feel that either the Wrath or Nox can at least hold off Krayt while the other takes Cade and Baras beats Wyyrlok ( albeit in a good fight.)

carthage
@Q99 & @Newguy

Q99
Mm, I'll say good fight, I think both sides have a chance, and there will be casualties.

NewGuy01
Team 2.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
Mm, I'll say good fight, I think both sides have a chance, and there will be casualties.

carthage
Hmmm

Revanchiste
Originally posted by carthage
TOR vs Legacy

Force sabers all out
Fiou...
Hard....
I think than team one barrely.. But they have baras not Vitiate... They are pure beast of super augmented power have good technics.. And in the other hand we have good power execpt krayt who is amazing, and have a lot of technic...

I'd like to have Vitiate instade of Baras to compensate Kraytbut have Vitiate in the back.... Hahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Just a way too O.P !

Toasty (whey because Vitiate lighning burn desitegrate as palpatine does, it will just reduce the to ashes....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.