Darth Traya vs Darth Nyriss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
No description available

carthage
Nyriss dies

Based
Traya easily.

Nalaniel
Traya.

Nephthys
Nyriss.

FreshestSlice
Honestly don't know here. Depends on how powerful you consider the Exile to be as Surik and how this compares to KotOR II Exile. I'd like to say that she lost a lot of power, but as I can't prove it or show anything to support that, I don't really know.

Kotor3
Nyriss

Emperordmb
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Honestly don't know here. Depends on how powerful you consider the Exile to be as Surik and how this compares to KotOR II Exile. I'd like to say that she lost a lot of power, but as I can't prove it or show anything to support that, I don't really know.
It has been speculated that being a wound was what gave her the power to defeat the triumvirate, in fact I actually found a quote in Revan that supports this theory. Plus her fights with all of them were circumstantial.

Based
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It has been speculated that being a wound was what gave her the power to defeat the triumvirate, in fact I actually found a quote in Revan that supports this theory. Plus her fights with all of them were circumstantial.

It says in the games that her strength comes in the form of her companions and force bonds. Though I suppose it's plausible that she had one with Revan, I really doubt it matches the power from multiple companions who were at the point of unhealthy obsession. Like, making shrines and dolls out of the Exile's hair obsessed.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Based
It says in the games that her strength comes in the form of her companions and force bonds. Though I suppose it's plausible that she had one with Revan, I really doubt it matches the power from multiple companions who were at the point of unhealthy obsession. Like, making shrines and dolls out of the Exile's hair obsessed.
Wasn't most of that just used to restore her baseline Force connection?

Selenial
Yeh, she had fully recovered her connection by the end of deh tingz.
Again, Weakened by Natheema + DK Theory for life. Drew said it was valid so I don't give a shit how much you guys say "nah no proof" big grin

But yeh, Traya.
Silly spite thread.

AncientPower
Traya definitely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.