Natsu vs Ace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
The Fire Dragon Slayer VS The Fire Logia

Who ends up taking this or would it be a stalemate?

socool8520
Aren't the speed difference between these mangas pretty lop sided in favor of One Piece? I don't think Natsu could keep up with Ace.

With no speed differences, I think Natsu wins though. Natsu is able to use lightning as well and he uses his magic to amp his martial arts. I can't think of a time Ace used actual fighting but I also haven't read chapters feat uring ace in a long time. Natsu could pretty much eat all of Ace's fire and amp his own attacks.

Trocity
Sorry I meant to specify that speed was equalized, though I'm not sure how significant Ace's speed advantage would be over current Natsu. I'm somewhat noob in the speed calc area though.

socool8520
Then yeah...I think natsu has a good shot. Like I said, Natsu eats fire and he has only been affected by fire that hidden hidden elements in it like poison and such. He also has the lightning techs that may affect Ace (He was burned by lava) and his normal fighting ability is pretty good to when he amps it with his fire.

I feel like both are pretty durable as they have both been wrecked and kept on coming so the battle would be fairly long. Didn't Ace fight somebody for like 5 days? So durability and endurance probably got to Ace.

Trocity
Good points. I can't honestly remember, I haven't read/watched One Piece in general in a while and I think the only fight we really see him in is his one vs Blackbeard. I can't remember if more of that fight happened off screen or if what we saw was all it was. It was a good fight and I agree, being a logia definitely helps him out in the durability apartment but Natsu could potentially affect him with certain techniques.

socool8520
Well losing to Blackbeard is no diss considering as far as I have read he is likely the strongest person around right now.

Being a logia might not help in this case. Natsu eats fire so it's probably not a good idea to be all fire. lol

Blazing Storm
Ace can pretty much blitz and one-shot him.

He is Island level, while Natsu is just city level

wakkawakkawakka
I doubt any of Ace's attacks would do anything to Natsu: he can eat regular fire just fine and Ace never showed the ability to amp himself with haki.

With that said, he should be physically strong enough to beat Natsu up.

socool8520
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I doubt any of Ace's attacks would do anything to Natsu: he can eat regular fire just fine and Ace never showed the ability to amp himself with haki.

With that said, he should be physically strong enough to beat Natsu up.

I can't remember Ace using crazy strength far above anything in the FairyTail universe, but again, I don't remember Ace having a bunch of showings in general.

socool8520
Originally posted by Blazing Storm
Ace can pretty much blitz and one-shot him.

He is Island level, while Natsu is just city level

OP retconned and said speed is equal so blitzing is probably unlikely. I don't think that Natsu has been blitzed often if speed is relatively equal (this takes out the time when Natsu fought the guy who could slow time around him).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.