Are you team Black Panther or team Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OnslaughtKILLS
In recent New Avengers issues, the Black Panther and Namor have been going at it both essentially vowing to kill each other.

Whose team are you on? I am definitely team Namor. I wish he was more popular then Black Panther and honestly never understood his popularity.

SamZED
I'm team Spider. Screw the other two. Also screw Jacob and Edward while I'm at it.

krisblaze
Team Gardner

riv6672
Originally posted by SamZED
I'm team Spider. Screw the other two. Also screw Jacob and Edward while I'm at it.
Originally posted by krisblaze
Team Gardner
erm

Team Namor.
I've no beef with BP, and am glad he's getting his props, but Namor, to me, is just a cooler character.

eaebiakuya
Team Namor. BP would let two universes die...because he was a coward.

riv6672
Then thers thatstick out tongue

Vanguard
Team Panther

Q99
One, they've both been jerks to each other for a long time. In their personal squabble, I just want them to keep each other out of it, neither Atlantis nor Wakanda deserve what they bring on them.

Two, pretty much all the Illuminati except for Namor are giant hypocrites, going "This is the only way!" and shutting down attempts to look for another way (and not contacting others who might be able to come up with something), and then acting shocked when Namor does what they've been pushing as the only way.

joesha28
Atlantis vs Wakanda!!!!

BruceSkywalker
Team Batman big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.