Captain Marvel Jr. Kid Gladiator vs Invincible . Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
All current, or most recent versions, in the case of Captain Marvel Jr., this is the Pre Flashpoint version of him.

Which team takes it?

Round 1 as a team

Round 2 Every teen for themselves. Which one goes down last.

Delta1938
What have Kid Gladiator and Invincible done? Best I can think off-hand for Superboy is doing ok against SBP and for Freddy, beating Captain Nazi and I think going toe-to-toe with Captain Marvel, although I guess that's basically fighting yourself.

carver9
Superboy is too much based off his fts. The guy went against Doomsday for a prolong amount of time (the entire comic) and held his own for a bit until the end. Before the reboot, an argument can be made that he was operating at mid to high Herald levels.

Delta1938
I just realized Stoic, CM3 was the only one you said Pre-FLASHPOINT. So New 52 Superboy, or is he Pre-FLASHPOINT too?

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
I just realized Stoic, CM3 was the only one you said Pre-FLASHPOINT. So New 52 Superboy, or is he Pre-FLASHPOINT too?

Yes

carver9
New 52 Superboy tanked attacks from a Piss Supergirl and casually took her out with a tk blast. Ripped Parasite in half, and stalemated the titans. Took out a guy that was ripping through the Titans with a tk punch that almost sent him flying out of orbit. I'm not naming everything but DC has been hyping Superboy.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes
So, Pre-FLASHPOINT too?

Originally posted by carver9
New 52 Superboy tanked attacks from a Piss Supergirl and casually took her out with a tk blast. Ripped Parasite in half, and stalemated the titans. Took out a guy that was ripping through the Titans with a tk punch that almost sent him flying out of orbit. I'm not naming everything but DC has been hyping Superboy.

Damn.

StyleTime
Kid Gladiator had very few feats before he left.

Khazra Reborn
Invincible, because he's awesome.

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
So, Pre-FLASHPOINT too?

Damn.

Only Freddy Freeman is Pre Flashpoint. Everyone else, are the current versions.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
Only Freddy Freeman is Pre Flashpoint. Everyone else, are the current versions.

Has Freddy not even appeared/barely has anything? Also, are you talking when Freddy was just Captain Marvel Jr/CM3, or including when he took-over Billy's role as Captain Marvel when Billy took over Shazam's role? I have no idea if it makes any significant difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.