Ninja Turtles vs. Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Donnie
Mikey
Raph
Leo

From 2014 TMNT

Vs

Lizard (Amazing Spider-Man)

Fight takes place in the sewers of NYC. Turtles get their standard weapons

Who wins?

Raisen
saw the movie last night. these turtles will smash the lizard.

TheGrat1
The Turtles set the reptilian food chain in order. Any of them could kill Conners 1 on 1, Leo would just have the easiest time of it.

Zack Fair
Are they that badass? Daaamn.

KingD19
They got a huuuuuuuge upgrade. They're Lizard/Spidey level speed as they were blocking automatic rifle fire, strong enough to toss around cargo containers you see on freight ships and hold up a massive tower on top of a building. And they're just damn good fighters. They're uber.

Zack Fair
I wanna see it now damn it

TheGrat1
Originally posted by KingD19
They got a huuuuuuuge upgrade. They're Lizard/Spidey level speed as they were blocking automatic rifle fire, strong enough to toss around cargo containers you see on freight ships and hold up a massive tower on top of a building. And they're just damn good fighters. They're uber.
Don't forget that Master Splinter torture test. Ridiculous balance, endurance, and skill that could make Spidey blush.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I wanna see it now damn it

Don't get too excited

i hear its not that great and its neither terrible, In that middle there somewhere.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Don't forget that Master Splinter torture test. Ridiculous balance, endurance, and skill that could make Spidey blush.

Oh yeah. The Hashi.

He had them all in different states of balance for like 11 hours or even a bit longer.

Leonardo: Doing the splits on cinderblocks while balancing eggs on single chopsticks and on his head.

Raphael: Maintaining a crane stance while knitting.

Donatello: Standing on a balance board while keeping ping-pong balls in the air.

Michelangelo: Doing a handstand on a swivel chair.

And Splinter would f*ck with them while they were doing it, like spinning Mikey or kicking the balance board Donny was on.

Also tiny Raph turning his sai into buzzsaws and carving a highly detailed wood sculpture of himself in about 3 seconds flat is just ridiculous.

And I went in expecting to be disappointed, but it's a good movie. Don't expect a cinema masterpiece but it has a good blend of action and humor, which is what should be expected from TMNT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.