The Ebola topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
So was it right or wrong to transport infected patients to an uninfected continent? I personally can't find the rationality in this decision. Aren't these the very actions that contradict a quarantine?

Lestov16
I'm pretty sure the CDC quarantine in the US is much more effective than the ones in most all African countries, not to mention has the better resources to construct a cure.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure the CDC quarantine in the US is much more effective than the ones in most all African countries, not to mention has the better resources to construct a cure.

I completely agree but there is no reason why the resources for research can't be moved to the infected.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I completely agree but there is no reason why the resources for research can't be moved to the infected. Cuz West Africa has the infrastructure to support the best equipment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.