Lestatverse versus Bladeverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RJ 2.0
OK, another army thread.

Team Lestat: All Vampires from "Interview with the Vampire" and "Queen of the Damned." Both versions of Lestat are included here.

Team Blade: Blade, the Blood pack, Whistler, Scud, Abigail and her team of Hunters, Nomak and the Reapers, Drake, Frost (yes, he has Blood God powers here.)

Pretty even numbers I think. One stipulation: No automatic weapons. Semi auto pistols only for team Blade, along with bladed/melee weapons. Everybody on both sides is armed with a Katana and varied bladed weapons. No Daystar bullshit.

Fight takes place in the stadium where Lestat performed at the end of QOTD, at night. No humans are around, just the combatants. Team Lestat starts out on stage, aware of the pending battle, and they have 5 minutes to prepare. Team Blade, they start out outside the stadium, and they too have 5 minutes to prepare.

dadudemon
lol

The Queen solos.

She just burns them all. ALL OF THEM, without even trying.

Edit - And Vampire Chronicle vamps are just like Twivamps...they have special powers. But on top of this, they are so fast that they seem to teleport. Even relatively new vampires can seemingly teleport, to human perceptions. They are stupidly far faster than Blad-verse vampires.

RJ 2.0
I wonder how long it will take someone to say that Frost>>>>Akasha.

Kotor3
Team Lestat could win by wiping everyone else out even though they would suffer casualties and focus on Drake, Nomak, and Frost. The biggest trump card for team Lestat is the Queen, however if she is confronted by Drake, Nomak, or Frost she is going to die. Not sure if her powers can work on Blade.

RJ 2.0
How are they gonna get to her if she is airborne? Her powers will work fine on Blade, he has vampire blood in him.

Robtard
Even if Akasha can't burn Blade since he doesn't have "any Vampire weakness", she can easily kill him with her massive speed advantage.

It should be noted that QotD is a truly awful film and an insult to cinema.

Kotor3
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
How are they gonna get to her if she is airborne? Her powers will work fine on Blade, he has vampire blood in him.
Nice assumption concerning Blade. Lets say they do. That still doesn't account for Drake, Frost, and Nomak who here powers would do nothing to but irritate them.

You overrate the flying. Unless she is superman or a bird eventually she is going to come down to attack them. Don't give me she will throw things from the air.

NemeBro
I wonder how long it will take someone to say that Frost>>>>Akasha. So this is a spite thread?

You shouldn't be so eager to flaunt your micropenis.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Kotor3
Nice assumption concerning Blade. Lets say they do. That still doesn't account for Drake, Frost, and Nomak who here powers would do nothing to but irritate them.

You overrate the flying. Unless she is superman or a bird eventually she is going to come down to attack them. Don't give me she will throw things from the air.

What makes you so sure that Akasha's powers won't work on Drake, Frost, and Nomak? Last time I checked they all had vampire blood in them.

Kotor3
Originally posted by FrothByte
What makes you so sure that Akasha's powers won't work on Drake, Frost, and Nomak? Last time I checked they all had vampire blood in them.
According to my knowledge her power simply sets her victim on fire. Now that would normally kill any vampire.

Nomak, Frost, and Drake blood is not like normal vampires. So giving her the benefit of the doubt that her powers would work, with the regenerative powers of Frost, Nomak, and Drake, I do not see how that would stop them. You are not going to kill them with fire. It took a special way to kill each of them.

RJ 2.0

You overrate the flying. Unless she is superman or a bird eventually she is going to come down to attack them. Don't give me she will throw things from the air. Lol, she did exactly that in QOTD. She can fly, and yes, she can attack from the air.

And yes, her powers would work on any being with vampiric blood in them.

Kotor3
Lol, she did exactly that in QOTD. She can fly, and yes, she can attack from the air.

And yes, her powers would work on any being with vampiric blood in them.
Lets breakdown your statement for a sec.

Marcus flying did no good against Selene in his final battle with her. So ability to fly does not equate to a win.

As for having vampire blood, well that would mean that they would at least be vulnerable to some of these: sunlight, sliver, or the anticoagulant EDTA (reacts explosively with vampire blood).

As we know, Drake and Frost are not vulnerable to Sunlight or sliver. Nomak - EDTA and silver (even when the silver was shot directly into his head).

So saying having vampire blood makes any one of these individuals (Frost, Nomak, and Drake) vulnerable to a power or weakness that other vampires are vulnerable to is far fetched and an assumption.

But hey I gave the Queen the benefit of the doubt. Still do not see fire killing any of them.

RJ 2.0
Lets breakdown your statement for a sec.

Marcus flying did no good against Selene in his final battle with her. So ability to fly does not equate to a win. Why are you comparing Marcus's flying to Akasha's? One has nothing to do with the other.

No, no and maybe. Akasha was immune to sunlight and IWTV vamps had no allergic reaction to silver.

Lol, how is Blade gonna stick her if she is hundreds of feet high?

Ok?

They are not fireproof. If they are, prove it. Post a scene where they tanked fire.

Yes, fire will kill them just fine. She ignites the blood within, not the body.

Even if she cannot kill them, you REALLY think Bladeverse can deal with the speed on the Lestatvamps? No.

dadudemon
Even if she cannot kill them, you REALLY think Bladeverse can deal with the speed on the Lestatvamps? No.

Twivamps cannot handle Vampire Chronicle Vamps speed much less Blade-verse vamps.

Kotor3
Why are you comparing Marcus's flying to Akasha's? One has nothing to do with the other.
You made a statement in a way the denoted a fact more than just an advantage. So I provided an example to contrast your statement which it does.

No, no and maybe. Akasha was immune to sunlight and IWTV vamps had no allergic reaction to silver.
Ok. The point is that Frost, Drake, and Nomak blood cannot be compare to any other vampires. There is more bases to say her powers do not work then to assume that they would.

It took multiple anticoagulant EDTAs plus one thrust directly into Frost head for it to have an effect on him. Anticoagulant EDTA reacts explosively with vampire blood.

Nomak it did nothing to. Drake has the strengths of Vamps and Reapers.
So, the likely hood that she is going to thrust her hand up and consume them in fire is once again far fetch.

Lol, how is Blade gonna stick her if she is hundreds of feet high?
They do get weapons do they not? Anyway why are you mentioning Blade? We are not talking about Nomak, Frost, and Drake.

They are not fireproof. If they are, prove it. Post a scene where they tanked fire.
No one say they were. However fire would not killed them is what I stated. Also the first scene in Blade a vamp was set on fire and survived.

Yes, fire will kill them just fine. She ignites the blood within, not the body.
If you feel this way fine. I agree if her powers work then the match is over. If not then she is done. I provided reasons why I feel her powers would not work.

They have the speed advantage but that is about it. Not more skilled, durable, or stronger.

RJ 2.0
You made a statement in a way the denoted a fact more than just an advantage. So I provided an example to contrast your statement which it does.
O'rly? So because Marcus fought stupidly, you are now saying that Akasha will follow suit?

Do you even know the plot for QOTD? Did you even see the movie?

OK, and?

Do they have vampiric blood in them? Yes or no, no elaborating, just answer the question.

Cloud cover, dude. They'll never see her.

I love how you are trying to weasel a win here. It's lolz.

Oh yeah, Quinn. And he was totally still ready for action amirite?

If I feel this way? It's not how I feel, it's the plot of the damn movie.

laughing Dude, if Blade took on Lestat with his sword, he would get decapped before he even got a swing in.

RJ 2.0
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........

X7z2ZM1UDqs

rRzO_mEO0AY

Lestat and the elders can ALL fly.....

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiii...................Do the words Check and mate mean anything to you?

And Khayman, my boy Khayman......His background:

http://vampirechronicles.wikia.com/wiki/Khayman

Kotor3
O'rly? So because Marcus fought stupidly, you are now saying that Akasha will follow suit?

Do you even know the plot for QOTD? Did you even see the movie?

OK, and?

Do they have vampiric blood in them? Yes or no, no elaborating, just answer the question.

Cloud cover, dude. They'll never see her.

I love how you are trying to weasel a win here. It's lolz.

Oh yeah, Quinn. And he was totally still ready for action amirite?

If I feel this way? It's not how I feel, it's the plot of the damn movie.

laughing Dude, if Blade took on Lestat with his sword, he would get decapped before he even got a swing in.
I will respond later to you on this. Especially the speed topic.

RJ 2.0
I will respond later to you on this. Especially the speed topic. Lol, K.

Kotor3

RJ 2.0
You made a statement as if it equated to a win and I gave an example as a contrast to show that it does not. I did no such thing. I merely stated that the ability to take flight is an advantage.

DDM and I are laughing at you, you don't even know the plot of QOTD.

Have they ever survived an attack who makes their vampiric blood turn combustile and explode in flames?

No.

See above.

Huh? Grammar check.

Indeed, thanks for acknowledging that.

Concession accepted.

Lol, the MAC11 has an effective range of 165 feet. It is not a precision weapon.

Read the OP, the teams are way more than 150 feet apart. No way in hell is he tagging her with the MAC11.

Team Lestat can all tke flight, are all faster, and none of them has an allergy to silver (which is all the ammo Blade has.) He can riddle them with an entire clip and they wouldn't slow down a bit.

RJ 2.0
Witness:

E3NGrG6UEaM

Akasha moves at porting speed even from a vampire's point of view.

Also, she was spamming fire on multiple vampires at one time by just looking at them.

Blade would not last five minutes in Lestat's world.

Kotor3
Why make a thread if you feel it's a stomp for one team?

RJ 2.0
Concession accepted.

dadudemon
Concession accepted.

peaches

RJ 2.0
Shut up, Boolander.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.