Big Fight scene for the Avengers movie with Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If you had to decide on a huge fight scene when Thanos star on the Avengers movie to show a display of power for the character, what would the scene be and what would happen during this scene? Something that would surprise even Captain America. Mouth dropping surprised.

Silent Master
Thanos destroying the Hulk in about 3 seconds in a HTH fight.

Estacado
Originally posted by Silent Master

dadudemon

thumb up

I'd say a one-shotting would be better.

carver9

I agree with this since hulk is the most powerful on the team.

Inhuman
Thanos arrives to get the last infinity gem (its on earth for some reason). He doesn't have the other gems on him. He has them somewhere safe.
anyhow thanos lands in New York. Avengers are waiting for him. Hulk rushes first knocking away thanos's troops like toys. Once the get to Thanos, Hulk is stopped in his tracks lifted up by his neck and punched away. Hulk flies off into the distance.
All the other avengers blast Thanos. Everything just bounces off him. They all stand there not knowing what to do. Thanos is going to give a speech.
Scene cuts to Hulk landing like a meteor crash , leaving a huge crater. In the background we see giraffes and elephants running away scared. Hulk is somewhere in Africa. KO'ed and in Banner form.

Newjak
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with this since hulk is the most powerful on the team. I knew this is what you were trying to do with this thread facepalm

carver9
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thanos arrives to get the last infinity gem (its on earth for some reason). He doesn't have the other gems on him. He has them somewhere safe.
anyhow thanos lands in New York. Avengers are waiting for him. Hulk rushes first knocking away thanos's troops like toys. Once the get to Thanos, Hulk is stopped in his tracks lifted up by his neck and punched away. Hulk flies off into the distance.
All the other avengers blast Thanos. Everything just bounces off him. They all stand there not knowing what to do. Thanos is going to give a speech.
Scene cuts to Hulk landing like a meteor crash , leaving a huge crater. In the background we see giraffes and elephants running away scared. Hulk is somewhere in Africa. KO'ed and in Banner form.

Like this.

Thumbs up.

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
I knew this is what you were trying to do with this thread facepalm

I only said that because silent was being sarcastic and being a butthole. An argument can be made between him and Thor but don't come into a thread trolling because I like a certain character. You don't see me following him in certain threads talking about Thor. I don't mind people saying Hulk lose but when you are continuously trolling someone on a character that person likes, that's when it becomes a problem.

Robtard
Ronan with a single gem and a few words made Thanos into his ***** and we already watched Kurse play Thor/Mjolnir like a child, so we'd need to see Thanos do the same to Thor and Hulk at the same time if we're going to see an over-the-top display of power.

Might have to throw in Tony in there, have him and his arrogance fly in thinking he can be the solo-hero but instead gets opened like a tin of beans which sends Thor and Hulk into action only to get stopped hard.

Robtard

Reminiscent of what Onslaught did to the Juggernaut.

Newjak
I only said that because silent was being sarcastic and being a butthole. An argument can be made between him and Thor but don't come into a thread trolling because I like a certain character. You liking a certain character is not the problem and I'm not trolling just pointing out that this thread is a sad attempt at proving Hulk is the strongest.

carver9
Originally posted by Robtard
Ronan with a single gem and a few words made Thanos into his ***** and we already watched Kurse play Thor/Mjolnir like a child, so we'd need to see Thanos do the same to Thor and Hulk at the same time if we're going to see an over-the-top display of power.

He will more than likely trash both Hulk and Thor and Hulk will probably have an embarrassing moment with Thanos catching his punching and mocking him ending with a one punch knock out. Thanos was hyped as being the most powerful being in the universe. It can't get any clearer on what they plan on doing with the character.

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
You liking a certain character is not the problem and I'm not trolling just pointing out that this thread is a sad attempt at proving Hulk is the strongest.

I don't think YOU are trolling...talking about silence. This thread can be used in different scenarios like during infinity, the highlight during that moment was Thanos tanking Thor's attacks. That would be a big highlight in a movie like this as well imo. Or him ripping Ironman armor to shreds with ease. Or a huge highlight would be Cap throwing his shield at him ending with Thanos grabbing it and ripping it in half. Hulk isn't always my intentions.

Robtard
He will more than likely trash both Hulk and Thor and Hulk will probably have an embarrassing moment with Thanos catching his punching and mocking him ending with a one punch knock out. Thanks was hyped as being the most powerful being in the universe. It can't get any clearer on what they plan on doing with the character.

He was hyped and I while I do expect him to be the heaviest hitter to hit the MCU screen, otherwise why bother. But so far, he's been little more than a plot device and comedic relief. Yelling "boy!" and then getting slapped down by a loser lackey.

Firefly218
Thanos catching the Mjolnir would be epic

Especially if they show the hammer struggling to resist Thanos but failing

Robtard
Meh, we already had similar with Kurse swatting it away.

Maybe have Thanos catch and throw it back. But that would be like Hulk in the Ultimate-verse.

Time Immemorial
Thanos exits his ship and Captain America one shots him..

Silent Master

He's the strongest, not most powerful.

FrothByte

He thinks he's the most powerful (when in fact he's not) so he charges at Thanos without a care in the world.... and get's one shot.

Then the rest of the Avengers form a plan and attack Thanos together.

carver9
Originally posted by FrothByte
He thinks he's the most powerful (when in fact he's not) so he charges at Thanos without a care in the world.... and get's one shot.

Then the rest of the Avengers form a plan and attack Thanos together.

thumb up

Sounds possible and epic.

Arachnid1
Just have him completely handle both Thor and Hulk in a fight without too much trouble. Don't make it instant, as we'll want to watch those two give it all they got. Instead, show that he's just toying with them, and have him end it almost instantly when get gets tired of it.

Or give this scene.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120517232407/villains/images/6/60/Thanos_vs_Avengers.jpg

FrothByte
Or...

Have any of you watched the final fight in Ultimate Avengers animated movie?

They could probably do something similar, just replace Hulk with Thanos.

Minus the "knocking out Thor with his own hammer" please.

byrdgang21
Thanos catching Thor ' s hammer and throwing back at Hulk to KO him.

Breaking or punching a hole in caps shield (but I think that happens in Avengers 2 Anyway)

Impediment
Stan Lee walks up to Thanos and punches him in the dick.

carver9
Lol

Time Immemorial
Carver sounds like you are giving up on Hulk. Who has changed yousmile

Zack Fair
Carver knows Hulk and Thor will have to job to Thanos in order to properly establish his threat level.

its part of the business.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Carver knows Hulk and Thor will have to job to Thanos in order to properly establish his threat level.

its part of the business. Job? As if he wouldn't trash the holy shit out of either of them anyway lol

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Job? As if he wouldn't trash the holy shit out of either of them anyway lol Yeah job. Thanos is the new bad guy we currently know very little about in the movies. For movie audiences it would be the equivalent of them jobbing to him lol. His standing in comics be damned.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair

its part of the business.

Yep.

Inhuman
I actually see Thanos jobbing in Avengers 3. The way he will be taken down will most likely be ridiculous.
Im sure with the gauntlet Thanos will be unbeatable, but im 99% sure that they will show Thanos being alot weaker than his comic book self when he doesn't have the gauntlet in the movies.
Without the gauntlet he should be able to wreck the movie avengers (scarlet witch, quick silver and vision included) & the guardians of the galaxy without much trouble.

But I know damn well this wont be the case in the movies.

Silent Master
The Avengers will just call Squirrel Girl, that way Thanos can lose without jobbing.

Inhuman
The Avengers will just call Squirrel Girl, that way Thanos can lose without jobbing.

Squirrel Girl will probably get a solo movie in the MCU before WB/DC decides releases a WonderWoman movie.

Time Immemorial
I actually see Thanos jobbing in Avengers 3. The way he will be taken down will most likely be ridiculous.
Im sure with the gauntlet Thanos will be unbeatable, but im 99% sure that they will show Thanos being alot weaker than his comic book self when he doesn't have the gauntlet in the movies.
Without the gauntlet he should be able to wreck the movie avengers (scarlet witch, quick silver and vision included) & the guardians of the galaxy without much trouble.

But I know damn well this wont be the case in the movies.

They did a good job with Kurse being OP, but dying very stupid. I see this happening with Thanos.

I'm confused how this is a versus thread though and why its in this forum. Seems if we want to talk about movie plot, it should be in the other forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.