Metro Man vs Superman vs Hancock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Metro Man (Mega Mind)

Vs

Superman (MOS)

Vs

Hancock (Hancock)

Kotor3
MOS wins

Silent Master
Metro Man wins.

KingD19
So I'm taking it you never saw Mega Mind?

Metro Man is so fast time stands still and Tighten was strong enough to pick up like half a skyscraper or something and casually fling it around.

Metro Man wins this with ease as he's much stronger and faster than both the live action guys.

NemeBro
I don't see how picking up half of a skyscraper makes him stronger than MOS Superman, but he certainly is much faster which would net him the win.

Kotor3
Originally posted by KingD19

Metro Man is so fast time stands still and Tighten was strong enough to pick up like half a skyscraper or something and casually fling it around.

Metro Man wins this with ease as he's much stronger and faster than both the live action guys.
You know I didn't even notice the full title. Silly me. No I have not seen it. I glance and thought it was another superhero.

I'll take your word for it.

Impediment
Metro Man wins.

RJ 2.0

Metro Man wins this with ease as he's much stronger and faster than both the live action guys. This.

marwash22
Metro Man sticks Kal's head up Hancock's ass.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
All at the Peak of their Game

Full Brutality

Brawl

No BFR/PIS/CIS

KingD19
So Metro Man just wins faster and more brutally?

marwash22
Originally posted by marwash22
Metro Man sticks Kal's head up Hancock's ass.

thumb up

that's pretty brutal.

RJ 2.0
So Metro Man just wins faster and more brutally? Yup.

carver9
Metro stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.