Venom (Eddie Brock) vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

SamZED
Venom.

Supermutant
the best venom ftw, don't think stone glare would even work as the symbiote has resisted Ghost Rider's penance stare.

Parmaniac
One is a psychic attack the other is kind of matter manipulation.

deathslash
Interesting fight. Venom is a more lethal, more powerful vesion of spiderman and gorgon is a faster, more poweful version of wolverine. I'll go with a split or Gorgon for the slight edge.

CadenceV2
Venom should win, he can and should use his Suit or Webbing to entangle Gorgon for wins.

SamZED
His HF is a match for Gorgon's. And I don't see the stone stare working as it requires a direct eye contact.

deathslash
Originally posted by SamZED
His HF is a match for Gorgon's. And I don't see the stone stare working as it requires a direct eye contact. He still has superior skill and that sword of his has killed gods

SamZED
Originally posted by deathslash
He still has superior skill and that sword of his has killed gods True. But shouldn't the sword actually pierce the enemy to do some damage? The thing about Venom - the host is often shown to be merged with the alien, basically like slicing through a living goo.

byrdgang21
I go with Venom

carver9
Could go either way tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.