(Devil May Cry) Dante Vs Bleachverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
(Devil Maybleach Cry) Dante Vs Bleachverse

Dante enter BleachVerse

he must face everyone in Bleach

can he solo the world.of Bleach..

Slow time.powers is not alow here

danteiscool
Yeah... no. While I'm not sure which Dante you're talking about (DMC1, 2, 3, or 4?) he isn't going to be soloing the entire Bleachverse. The low tiers and mid tiers, sure, as long as he doesn't mess around too much, but above that... he'd lose.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by danteiscool
Yeah... no. While I'm not sure which Dante you're talking about (DMC1, 2, 3, or 4?) he isn't going to be soloing the entire Bleachverse. The low tiers and mid tiers, sure, as long as he doesn't mess around too much, but above that... he'd lose.

you can pick any dante as long it not reboot DmC.

what are character dante can take.on?

i know dante can not beat yamamoto

that for sure.

BloodRain
Face stabs all around. Share the impaling love.

danteiscool
In what way, Bloodrain?

BloodRain
In the way that a sharp blade gets forcibly rammed into peoples faces.. with love.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/100474/lucifer-o.gif

danteiscool
Given how tough a number of the Bleach characters in addition to regen... not too sure. Especially not against Yamamoto.

BloodRain
How many from Bleach sport regen?

DT could allow him to tank Lieutenants attacks.

danteiscool
Mainly Ulquiorra, along with Aizen with the Hogyoku... even then, arrancar have their hierro, which makes them tougher than they'd normally be otherwise.

And while he'd be able to tank lieutenant attacks, what about the captain level guys?

BloodRain
Anyone Zaraki's strength, minus his new form, and lower.

The only issue is hax.

NemeBro
Dante loses.

Come on BR, be real.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by NemeBro
Dante loses.

Come on BR, be real.

who can beat dante then?

EmptyHearted
i think in certan.character can hold.their grounds with Dante.

depending the.versions.

like.Ulquiorra grimmjow>>>>Dante dmc3 and Dante dmc1 without sparda sword

EmptyHearted
Now.Dante dmc 4 and dmc 2. should almost solo.the bleachverse. the only one i see able withstand Dante is Yamamtos

BloodRain
Sparda tier are only matched in Bleach by I believe current Ichigo, Yamaha and maybe Kenny so far.

In DC only. Put in the speed difference, hax and note that the strongest base Dante > Sparda tier, and his advantage increases.

Half a dozen can damage him if they can land the hits, main issue would be 2 or 3 abilities.

danteiscool
Just how are you two coming up with these calcs and stuff for Dante? I'm a huge Dante fan (hence my name), but he's not so strong that he can solo most of Bleach from DMC4.

EmptyHearted
Just how are you two coming up with these calcs and stuff for Dante? I'm a huge Dante fan (hence my name), but he's not so strong that he can solo most of Bleach from DMC4.

i said dante almost solo bleach. Danteiscool

Danteiscool what is yoir take on who can beat dante

BloodRain
Let's start with speed. Byakuya is one of the fastest Captains at Mach 15. At this speed he found Shikai Ichigo to be slow, the same Ichigo who blitzed 3 Lieutenants and matched a slower Captain like Kenpachi. So that speed allows one to blitz all below Kenpachi and fight characters on that level.
His Bankai speed is Mach 29, that of Bankai Ichigo. That gives speed to the fastest in SS and half of the Esparda. After that its 29+ for the dozen (or two) fastest in the verse.

Abigail has Mach 66 blast speeds, to start comparing to Mundus' or Savior's. Without getting into lightning, 66 would be enough to be to the top tiers as Byakuya would be to lieutenants.

Now the argument could be made that base Dante could keep dodging and regenerating during this, but I find using DT to make more sense against such a large number. Dante's strength use to match Nero's with his Town level DB. With that strength Dante was unable to scratch Nero's arm with a full frontal stab. This would allow DT to tank those at and below Bankai Ichigo, including most of the Captains and Esparda. That leaves about a dozen above Town who would harm him in this state.

Physical the heaviest hitters are Yamamoto, Kenpachi, Issan and Aizen. Main one being current Ichigo. Mounds' deathbed explosive force says that Sparda Dante can match Ichigo, with the calcs from both Mundus' and Argosax's warping powers puts that higher.

Bleach has around 20 characters with the force to harm DT, 3 who can hit on his level, but still overall at a comfortable speed level below him. Factor in that the damage taken will be regenerate, and that the hits Dante lands won't be healed, and it's easier to see his survival rate.

This is for Dante1/4 using DT for all but the last dozen, with Sparda mode for the top tiers. And obviously Dante2, his DT and his Majin forms.

danteiscool
Sticking to DMC4, Dante is still taking on a whole verse where the numbers are against him. With PIS and CIS presumably out of the way, there's nothing stopping the Bleach characters from teaming up rather well against Dante. Especially the Vandenreich due to how pragmatic and diverse they already are. And given the sort of effects they have on soul reapers and humans, we can't be sure how Dante would react since he's half human.

BloodRain
When the numbers consist of 90% characters that can't damage or land a hit, whats the use in the size? A thousand humans vs Dante, I don't see numbers helping there much. There are two dozen that can actually do anything.

Give me some more on the German angels on this fight. What do you think that'd do?

danteiscool
Quinces range in power just like hollows and soul reapers. Mooks are still superhuman in nature and have long range energy attacks while the high tier Quincies have more varied abilities like As Nodt who can instill primal fear in his opponents and cripple them, Bazz-B who can generate fire and the more fingers he uses the more intense his attacks are (his flames are great enough to let him survive Yamamoto's flames to an extent), Bambietta can turn whatever she touches into bombs, some other girl (forgot her name) has a level of strength that was great enough to leave a bit of a bruise on Ichigo even after his training with the royal guard and more. In terms of pure stats, the high tier Quincies are pretty much captain level. And Yhwach is to the Quincies what Yamamoto is to the soul reapers, only with more hax.

BloodRain

danteiscool
Perhaps, but Yhwach still gains power from anyone that has a piece of his soul and those pieces can spread when his underlings fight other people, so it'll spread to Dante. As Nodt's ability is essentially primal fear weaponized. Not doubting Dante overcoming Nightmare's mental trauma barrage, but can it really be the same as primal fear itself? Rukia only managed to overcome it due to her not really being alive/dead.

Then there's that Giselle woman/man, who can turn people into zombies and while the human part of Dante would require him to be dead for it to work, we can't be sure what the demon part of him renders him to her ability. And we've yet to see Bazz-B use all five fingers for now...

BloodRain
I don't remember it spreading to others. Thought the whole origin was that it was only when he offered some of his soul through physical contact?

Rukia could resist it by managing her own fears, to someone that has already done so it should be fine. The lovely sadist, I'd like to see more of her power.

Maybe, but not impressed so far. If going up to 3 makes him lava level, and 4 is an explosion, I'm not sure what 5 will show to be > hellfire.

EmptyHearted
HEY Danteiscool and BloodRain

i was watching more bleach.

i remember Aizen in his words. That he suprass all soul reapers. during his hollow form. could Aizen surpass Yamamtoe?

bring another point. hogyoku continue giving Aizen more powerful, if he was not seal off He would overpowerful ichigo.

The point i am making could Hogyoku more powers.enough to overpower.dante?

BloodRain
It only made him more powerful up to Aizen's final form. He couldn't overpower Ichigo.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by BloodRain
It only made him more powerful up to Aizen's final form. He couldn't overpower Ichigo.

but did he say something he was going get more powerd.before.got.seal.off by urahara spells?

i swear he says something like that

danteiscool
He did, but it was ultimately the Hogyoku rejecting him at that point, hence why he was sealed; if he really had been gaining more power and it had accepted him as its master, then the kido wouldn't have worked.

Come to think, I've been ignoring quite a few abilities here. What about Aizen's zanpakuto? Or Tosen's bankai which traps its foe in pretty much complete darkness? Not to mention Gin's poisonous bankai that blew a hole in transformed Aizen's chest.

EmptyHearted
He did, but it was ultimately the Hogyoku rejecting him at that point, hence why he was sealed; if he really had been gaining more power and it had accepted him as its master, then the kido wouldn't have worked.

Come to think, I've been ignoring quite a few abilities here. What about Aizen's zanpakuto? Or Tosen's bankai which traps its foe in pretty much complete darkness? Not to mention Gin's poisonous bankai that blew a hole in transformed Aizen's chest.

I knew it. Basically i was speaking theoretically here. the Hogyoku could empower Aizen to beat Ichigo if Hogyoku would not reject him as a master.

the point i was making could Aizen with full permisson of Hogyoku enough to beat Dante?

danteiscool
Possibly. Given that his zanpakuto appeared to have been merging with him when he got sealed, he sure would've gained a broken ability at any rate.

At least in my opinion I'd think so. Dante has never been shown taking head on an attack like Aizen's fragor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.