The BattleZone! Round 1 Match 6: Revan Reborn vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I've decided to revive the BattleZone tournament that I had originally started some months ago, this battle pitting the man who was both Sith and Jedi vs. One of the greatest Ancient Sith Masters. For those who need to remember how the previous matches went:

Darth Talon vs. Asajj Ventress: Ventress

Darth Traya vs. Obi Wan Kenobi: Darth Traya

Darth Thanaton vs. Darth Wyyrlok: Darth Thanaton

Count Dooku vs. Emperor's Wrath II: Count Dooku

Satele Shan vs. Galen Marek: Galen Marek

And now, for the combatants:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120520103151/starwars/images/2/26/RevanFinalDuel01.jpg

vs:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149570/3515898-star_wars___exar_kun_by_graysun_d-d47zm1z.jpg

Terrain:

http://www.co.okaloosa.fl.us/images/pw_parks/Baker_rec_Arena.jpg

NewGuy01
Really hard one.

DarthAnt66
Revan. Even discounting the two quotes he has implying superiority over Exar Kun even as of the Mandalorian Wars, he will still win.
His battle precognition is the ideal counter to Exar Kun's unorthodox lightsaber, and without a nexus, Exar Kun is clearly not superior in Force powers either.

carthage
Exar Kun

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arguments are taken into account moreso than raw votes, FYI.

carthage
Will do when I get off of work.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Arguments are taken into account moreso than raw votes, FYI.
I still find that system lame. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3156199618.gif
Though I'll allow it for this duel. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/443241481.gif

carthage
Also lol @ bringing up Kun's need for a nexus for his gauntlets, there is no quote stating unequivocally that the temple boosted his blasts. Not that he needs his blasts to smash Revan into the ground like Vodo

DarthAnt66
You do realize you have been bested in that argument by myself, Intrepid37, and NewGuy01 at least 3 times each?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
Also lol @ bringing up Kun's need for a nexus for his gauntlets, there is no quote stating unequivocally that the temple boosted his blasts.

Couldn't you say that for.....alot of nexuses boosting one's power? confused

DarthAnt66
Though, since this battle will be decided by the nexus argument, allow myself some time to gather my sources.

Emperordmb
Also lol @ bringing up Kun's need for a nexus for his gauntlets, there is no quote stating unequivocally that the temple boosted his blasts.
Holy ****! You have spammed the ****ing nexus argument at every chance you got for characters you hated. But when it comes to Kun it's somehow a faulty argument?

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You do realize you have been bested in that argument by myself, Intrepid37, and NewGuy01 at least 3 times each?

You failed to provide the quote stating he depended on it for his gauntlets. Whereas, I provided Janus's scan where it stated that the source of his blasts power came from his rage and not Yavin. All Newguy did was rehash his own opinion, and all you did was do the same i,e not provide evidence for your claim. Also I never stated that the nexus wasnt involved, it clearly overpowered his blasts hence why he stated he couldnt control them

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Holy ****! You have spammed the ****ing nexus argument at every chance you got for characters you hated. But when it comes to Kun it's somehow a faulty argument?

No I actually defended Banes TK when he was lifting the stone on Lehon as well. I can pm you the quotes if i need to. This was a secondary discussion in your nexus speculation thread when I was commenting on a post Newguy made, not the Revan vs Kun thread on sWF

carthage
Looking forward to the discussion btw thumb up

Emperordmb
As am I. This is a versus match in particular that vexes me.

DarthAnt66
Looking forward to the discussion btw thumb up
It will merely be a slaughter, then you trolling, as always.

Based
Jedi Master Gnost Dural: "The Order has long considered Yavin 4 to be an extremely dangerous planet where the dark side is strong, and a place Jedi should avoid at all costs. The evidence of those who have visited Yavin 4 in the past supports this. The dark Jedi Exar Kun visited the planet, and though he was already long past redemption by the time he visited Yavin, evidence suggests that his visit there deepened his connection with the dark side of the Force."

However Gnost also states that Kun achieved "unparalleled" lightsaber proficiency. He'll beat Revan in sabers.

I'll give it to Kun even though his force doesn't stack up because nearly every duel between equally skilled combatants turns into a lightsaber duel.

AncientPower
Exar Kun in his time was > Vitiate in power, this is enforced in both Tales of the JedI and Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia. Which IMO puts him well above Revan.

The Ancient Sith considered him the true hier to the Golden Age, instead of Vitiate.

As far as Force feats go, Kun can:

-Freeze Lightsabers.

-Offensively Essence Transfer an opponent.

-Force Blast.

-Force Rage to 100,000 times his normal strength.

-Has created Sithspawn including Leviathans and Terentateks as well as the Golden Globe, a variant of Thought Bomb.

-Dark Heal.

-Mass Stun the Senate.

-Absorb Sorcery attacks.

-Force Corrupt.

-Crushed a holocron with his bare hand.

-Penetrate Obsidian temples.

-Easily TK Jedi Masters.

Lightsaber feats:

-Bossed Vodo twice in two different ways, despite Vodo having centuries of experience and being called one of the best Guardians in the history of OR era.

-The absolute master Niman practitioner of all time.

-Was the apparent measuring stick for Sith Warriors in the Sith Empire, not Malgus, Marr, Revan, Malak, Hord or any other.

Again all just off the top of my head.

Based
Originally posted by AncientPower

-Was the apparent measuring stick for Sith Warriors in the Sith Empire, not Malgus, Marr, Revan, Malak, Hord or any other.

I've played through Korriban a few times as a SW and don't recall of Kun being mentioned. You have a screencap or a video?

AncientPower
In the part when you interrogate the three prisoners the jailor says something like: "We've got high hopes for you kid, people think you might be the second coming of Exar Kun."

Marco1907
Exar.

carthage
In the part when you interrogate the three prisoners the jailor says something like: "We've got high hopes for you kid, people think you might be the second coming of Exar Kun."

They were referring to Emperor's Wrath

AncientPower
They were referring to Emperor's Wrath

Of course, it's a Sith Warrior quest.

DarthAnt66
Exar Kun in his time was > Vitiate in power
I would reply, but this claim alone makes everything you said as a grain of salt.

AncientPower
I would reply, but this claim alone makes everything you said as a grain of salt.

"Odan-Urr has gone to the Force, and now the darkest power in the galaxy walks away with something that will make him even stronger..." - Pg.226, Tales of the JedI Omnibus - Volume 2

"Exar Kun Once the most powerful and dangerous of the Dark Lords of the Sith, he was responsible for the deaths of millions four millennia before the Rise of the Empire. Killed by an overwhelming force of Jedi, the dark spirit of Exar Kun survived across the vastness of time to challenge Luke Skywalker and a new group of Jedi trainees." - The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

DarthAnt66
Give me the page number/volume for the second one if possible.

But yes, Exar Kun was the most powerful Sith Lord up to his time. Numerous sources have said this over the years.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia and the MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic now recognizes the Sith Emperor as the most powerful.

AncientPower
It is the opening paragraph of his own entry.

Yes but you seem to have missed the point, Sith Emperor was active during his time as well, clearly it wasn't till centuries later that he became superior in power to Exar Kun.

DarthAnt66
The Sith Emperor didn't even exist during the creation of the encyclopedia, actually, or any of Exar Kun's "most powerful" quote's for that matter.

Arhael
Exar Kun.

AncientPower
The Sith Emperor didn't even exist during the creation of the encyclopedia, actually, or any of Exar Kun quote's for that matter.
Even despite this, it would not interfere with the way in which these statements are relevant. Exar Kun is canonically*as far as that goes in regards to Legends content* the most powerful Sith active during his time and was not surpassed until centuries after his death, when the Sith Emperor evidently grew more powerful.

Your argument suggests that all of the eight works stating Palpatine is the most powerful ever, hold no relevance because the likes of Vitiate got introduced later.

We both know canon doesn't or rather didn't work like that. If two statements conflict with each other, then like Leland said, use common sense and if that common sense resolves the descripancy then that must be true, common sense dictates that all these statements are right and the above conclusion must be true.

SWTOR:E states Sith Emperor by the time of the Cold War/Second GGW, is the most powerful dark sider ever. Great, doesn't invalidate statements putting forward the fact that Kun during the GSW was the most powerful Sith up to his time. Just means he was later surpassed by Vitiate.

DarthAnt66
This is wrong actually, Sith Emperor was revealed by BioWare end of 2008, he was written about a few times during the entirety of 2009.
Educate yourself before you claim I am wrong.
The Sith Emperor's first appearance was in April-May 2010.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia was released in October 2012.
The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia was released in Decemember 2008.

Even despite this, it would not interfere with the way in which these statements are relevant. Exar Kun is canonically*as far as that goes in regards to Legends content* the most powerful Sith active during his time and was not surpassed until centuries after his death when the Sith Emperor evidently grew more powerful.
Once again, this is not true. The Sith Emperor's quotes cover this time period as well.

Your argument suggests that all of the eight works stating Palpatine is the most powerful ever, hold no relevance because the likes of Vitiate got introduced later.
laughing out loud Trying to call me on double standards I see? Star Wars: The Old Republic encyclopedia is written in a limited 3rd person view with no knowledge of Palpatine.

SWTOR:E states Sith Emperor by the time of the Cold War/Second GGW, is the most powerful dark sider ever. Great, doesn't invalidate statements putting forward the fact that Kun during the GSW was the most powerful Sith up to his time. Just means he was later surpassed by Vitiate.
Nope. big grin

"The Sith Emperor, history's most powerful dark side master, performed a ritual of incredible scope to consume the life energy of every being on his homeworld."
--Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

"Over 300 years ago, the great Jedi heroes Revan and Malak stumbled upon long-hidden Sith Empire's capital of Dromund Kaas, and its ruler - a mysterious, almost godlike avatar of the dark side."
--Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia

AncientPower
*Facepalm* Completely missed the point, I think I'll debate with someone who uses common sense from now on.

Having seen how you treat other users here however I am hardly surprised.

But if you legitimately can't grasp the basic underlying point of my entire post I feel sorry for you.

DarthAnt66
I accept your concession then. You are dismissed.
The two quotes provided cover Exar Kun's time period.

AncientPower
I love how seriously you take yourself.

Yes they do but that is completely not the point at all.

Great Sith War: Kun > All as supported in two sources.

Second GGW(The time the SWTOR:E ends coverage at): Vitiate > All, As supported in numerous sources.

See what happened there? Vitiate underwent power progression and surpassed Kun.

DarthAnt66
Holy **** man...
The ritual of Nathema happened over a thousand years before Exar Kun.
You just admitted it covers Exar Kun's time, therefore Vitiate is superior. It's not rocket science.

AncientPower
Ah you are assuming that the quote is all one statement, now I understand the issue.

Sith Emperor (now) recognised as history's most powerful dark side master(no one knew about him besides Revan and Surik until the GGW and therefore can't be recognised as such before said event) used a ritual..... etc..

You are mistakening this to mean that by Nathema, he was already most powerful, that is not what it is stating.

It merely states he is now recognised as such and is the creator of the most complex ritual ever.

It is not all one statement, it is called descriptive writing.

Even if you interpreted it as you did that would contradict the aforementioned Kun quotes and assume the SWTOR:E can retcon one of the most official Encyclopedias yet created, I assure you that is laughable.

The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia is one of the most official Star Wars works yet outside of the saga and show.

DarthAnt66
Your argument is...interesting, to say the least. Now please, stop embarrassing yourself. erm
You will have a hard time on this forum. Every member holds firm that the SWTOR:E can at least retcon events prior to TOR in the Encyclopedia, yes.
Kun's quotes are outdated, overwritten by quotes claiming Vitiate as the ultimate embodiment, avatar, god-like, and most powerful Sith Lord up to his time in history.
You cannot seriously suggest the increase of power in Vitiate between a 32 period is the difference between him and Exar Kun when the Nathema event happened a 1,000 years prior.

AncientPower
I am doing no such thing, unless you believe that arguing with you would be to do so, in which case I don't even know how to reply.

TCSWE > SWTOR:E, easily.

An increase of power where he surpasses Kun over a three and a half century period is certainly possible, Kun being > Vitiate by GSW does not mean he is far more powerful, just more powerful.

DarthAnt66
Vitiate is already confirmed superior to Exar Kun being crowned the "almost godlike avatar of the dark side." only 32 years after Kun's death. There would be basically no power increase in that time, an certainly not something as big as you are implying. I'm going to take a nap now, I'll brb soon.

AncientPower
All top 5 Sith Lords could be given such titles. That 'god-like' statement is little more than hyperbole, that is the point, hype.

Trocity
Does Kun appear in anything other than his comics and the novels where he possesses Kyp? If not I feel like Revan might end up taking this just based on sheer number of feats and how much material there is on him.

AncientPower
Kun has more feats than Revan does by my count.

NewGuy01
What?

You... Do know that Revan only appears in his game, and in his novel, right?

Trocity
How does Kun have MORE feats than Revan? If we're including his spirit in the novels then it helps his case but if we only go by his actual life, which is then only the comics, he STILL has more feats than Revan? I haven't read those comics in years but I find that hard to believe

DarthAnt66
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revan-respect-thread/95278/

DarthAnt66
Carthage, I will put my argument in a layout in a neat, tiddy, and easy-to-read fashion. Below is ultimately undisputed proof in my favor.
---- ---- ----
Basic descriptions on how a Sith amulet works:

"Sith amulets could focus and amplify the power of their bearers...."
--Star Wars The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

"One of the most powerful techniques taught to the Dark Jedi and Sith, it was similar in some respects to a stimulating drug or a Wookiee battle cry in that it allowed an individual to unleash primal energies. When coupled with a link of dark side power, however, these energies manifested themselves as Force rage, giving the Dark Jedi or Sith increased power for a short amount of time. This alter skill was one of the most demanding of the dark arts, as it drained huge amounts of energy from an individual using it. The individual then had to recuperate for an extended period of time before being able to call upon the dark side again."

"What Exar Kun understands is that the dark rage that fills his own heart can be focused in this amulet, unleashing tremendous energies."
--Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi- Dark Lords of the Sith 4

"Unfortunately, use of such a device often caused the wielder to succumb to exhaustion the moment the Force effect was completed - a defect that prevent such talismans from becoming commonly used, especially in battle."
--Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Companion

End Summary: A Sith amulet is a device used that Dark Jedi or Sith can use to focus and amplify for a short amount of time, however due to fatigue purposes it is rarely used in battle.
---- ---- ----
Descriptions and examples of Exar Kun's rage on Yavin 4:

1.) Exar Kun does not understand why his Light side powers abandoned him.
His name is Exar Kun...and he was trained in the ways of the Light. Now he wonders why his powers have abandoned him. For all he can find is a great darkness welling out of the secret places of his heart."

2.) Exar Kun gives into his rage against Freedon Nadd.
"He must let go of the past, forget the pathetic Jedi way, give in to his true power, the power of rage!...'Naaadd! I hate you!'"
--Exar Kun (Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi- Dark Lords of the Sith 4)

3). Exar Kun uses the dark rage in his heart as another source of his power.
"What Exar Kun understands is that the dark rage that fills his own heart can be focused in this amulet, unleashing tremendous energies."

End Summary: Numerous and several circumstantial events were occurring that fueled his dark rage. The first two circumstances would not be used in any later fights.
---- ---- ----
Basic descriptions on the nexus of Yavin 4:

"The Massassi built huge temples of ancient Sith design to focus great dark side energies."
--The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

"When the Dark Jedi Exar Kun arrived to Yavin 4, he enslaved the Massassi and forced them to construct new temples as focal points for Sith power."
--The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

"Centuries later, a young Sith initiate named Exar Kun enslaved the Massassi, and forced them to construct temples as focal points of Sith power."
--The Official Star Wars Databanks

"Tremendous energies are concentrated in these half-ruined temples....Torrential power is released!"

Now, look at a description of a Force nexus in general:

"Any unusual localization, or vergence, of dark side Force energy. These strange locales emanated the dark side of the Force, and were considered focal points of power for dark side users."

End Summary: The Force nexus of Naga Sadow's temple was truly immense, capable of blocking out completely Exar Kun's Light side powers.
---- ---- ----
The Sith amulet was amplified due to the temple's incredible powers:

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/awh_ye10.jpg

End Summary: The Sith amulet can involuntary be amplified with the powers of the darkness around it.
---- ---- ----
Display of Exar Kun's power on a nexus, then off of a nexus:

Exar Kun in one of the temples of Naga Sadow:
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/exar_k10.png

Exar Kun in a neutral setting, wanting to "destroy" Aleema Keto:
"Then he headed to the Empress Teta system to destroy Nadd's final Sith followers."
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/exar_k11.png

End Summary: Exar Kun's powers were amplified by the Dark side nexus of not only the temple, but Yavin 4 itself. He cannot replicate the feats he did there.
----- ----- -----
Ultimate Summary: Exar Kun's amulets allow himself to focus and amplify his powers through Force Rage, though fatigue makes such methods highly ineffective and rarely used in combat. On Yavin 4, the amulet's powers were further boosted by the immense nexus around it and circumstantial hatred, allowing Exar Kun to achieve feats he otherwise could not. For the thousandth time carthage, I accept your concession.

Nephthys
Ant, you forgot this quote:

"The Sith Emperor is the most powerful Force-user who has ever existed. Unless this implacable enemy can be defeated, the Jedi Order is doomed."

NewGuy01
The Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power to become the most dominating Force-user the galaxy has ever seen.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's not disputing that SWTOR vitiate is Kun's superior.

carthage
I asked for a quote where it stated that he relied on the nexus. Not that the amulet was the "source of his power", not that it was the source of his blasts, etc. Again none of these quites state that at all. The Tales of the Jedi companion quote also has nothing to do with Exar Kun, he never stated he was exhausted after using them only that on his first attempt he couldn't control them. Again, if you can't provide a quote that stated that Yavin's ambient darkside energies were the souce of his power, then I will just laugh at you hording quotes as usual

Again this simply reiterates that the amulet amplified Kun's rage and nowhere did it say anything about Yavin. No one disputed that the amulet amplified Kun's power, but this quote mentions nothing about a nexus.

I could respond to the rest of your quotes, but they all echo the below mentioned scan which clearly states that Kun was the source of all his energy.
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/JanusMarius/Capturetdl2_zps574ed32f.jpg

And in the final panel

As the quotes clearly show and the above mentioned quotes reiterate, the source for Kun's power is dark rage i,e his own force ability that is magnified by the amulet. Nowhere does it state it needed a nexus, the only role the nexus played was in overpowering his ability to control it.

Aleema Keeto's blast alone was capable of reducing an individual to a charred corpse without a nexus at her own house. So there is no real discrepancy in the portrayal of the power of the amulets, apart from when Kun stunned Aleema in order to keep her alive for the war

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/f2/SpontaneousCombustion.jpg

My end summary: As usual you failed to provide a quote stating Yavin was the source of Kun's blasts, and this will more than likely go on for another 10 pages because you can't accept that. Moving on.

Just like it "involuntarily" allowed Aleema Keeto (a slightly trained force sensitive) to char a person? Ok lol

Kun couldn't destroy Aleema as that would've disrupted the story's continuity. He needed her to raise the Krath for war against the republic

End Summary: Exar Kun's powers were amplified by the Dark side nexus of not only the temple, but Yavin 4 itself. He cannot replicate the feats he did there.
----- ----- -----

Force Rage is a basic darkside ability that all darksiders from Malgus to Vader use for an amp. The only difference with Kun was he channeled those abilities through blasts. Nowhere in any of the quotes mentioned anything specifically stating Yavin was the course for Kun's power, whereas, even some of the quotes you provided clearly stated that it was Dark rage and emboldened quotes I provided in my scan showed that it was Kun who was the source of his own power.

Try again

DarthAnt66
Anddddd once again, you ignore everything I posted. laughing out loud

NewGuy01
Also, Aleema's thing wasn't the same as Exar's blasts. It seemed to be a different spell entirely, at least to me.

carthage
Anddddd once again, you ignore everything I posted. laughing out loud

Ignore what? I posted quotes and they reiterated my position. I asked specifically for a quote that stated Yavin was responsible for Kun's power. Yet again you failed to provide it and with regards to the quotes about Yavin's construction all it said was that it contained 'immense' power. Unless you have a quote where it states Kun depended unequivocally on the nexus, I already provided a quote that simultaneously echoed the above quotes you mentioned that it was a case of dark rage.

You've proved nothing

Nephthys
I thought its said to be a blast.

Also unfortunately, I agree with carthage. Theres no indication that an artificial source of power would be affected by a nexus, when its stated to be getting its power from rage and not anything to do with direct force power that a nexus would affect.

DarthAnt66
I accept your concession on the below points since you didn't even bother replying to them:
End Summary: A Sith amulet is a device used that Dark Jedi or Sith can use to focus and amplify for a short amount of time, however due to fatigue purposes it is rarely used in battle.
End Summary: Numerous and several circumstantial events were occurring that fueled his dark rage. The first two circumstances would not be used in any later fights.
End Summary: The Force nexus of Naga Sadow's temple was truly immense, capable of blocking out completely Exar Kun's Light side powers.
----- ----- -----
You requested further proof for the below claims however:
End Summary: The Sith amulet can involuntary be amplified with the powers of the darkness around it.
It seems you have failed to understand what the comic scan stated:

"As Massassi priest Zythmnr holds up an ancient Sith Amulet, the energies increase."
--The Damn Comic Scan

The amulet is amplified involuntary by being in the temple. You wanted proof for this, there you go.

carthage
The energies also increased when Kun held them on and again it was stated to funnel Kun's darkside energy in dark rage. When Zythmnr held them the entire area was in an uproar to sacrifice Kun, and it was amplified in that case.

Again that doesn't disprove that Kun was the source of the amulet's power, only that the amulet responds to darkside energy from whomever it touches. That's kind of what Sith amulets do you know? Where specifically does it state Yavin was the amplification? If you have a specific quote then I'll concede until then, all the evidence points in my favor.

DarthAnt66
What the **** are you talking about? The amulets were amplified by a "tremendous" nexus. It doesn't need to be the ****ing source for it to affect.

carthage
What the **** are you talking about? The amulets were amplified by a "tremendous" nexus. It doesn't need to be the ****ing source for it to affect.

The above scan states that "As Massassi priest Zythmnr holds up the ancient amulet the energies increase"

It's responding to Zythmnr as he's holding it not Yavin, and it responded in a similar fashion when it amplifed Kun as it grasped onto his arm? Again where does it state in that scan that Zythmnr or Kun depended on a nexus, when its clearly responding to them afters its touched?

DarthAnt66
The nexus is the temple, not Yavin. Yavin is also a nexus though, but that's another argument all together.
It's not responded to Zythmnr, ****tard, it's responding to the temple. Look at the damn context clues:

DarthAnt66
The nexus is the temple, not Yavin. Yavin is also a nexus though, but that's another argument all together.
It's not responded to Zythmnr, ****tard, it's responding to the temple. Look at the damn context clues:
Also, Zynthmnr can't even wield the amulets like Exar Kun does. It requires Force Rage to do such.

carthage
Its responding when its in his grasp and being amplified by his heightened state. Where does it say anything about the temple

Also when Freedon Nadd was speaking with Kun in the audiodrama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V878dwjUyvA

1:29-25

DarthAnt66
Your repeating yourself now. In fact, your saying the same thing *I* said.
This doesn't change the fact the amulet was additionally amplified by the Temple.
This, combined with his circumstantial rage, allowed him to perform a feat he otherwise could not. Thanks for agreeing. thumb up

carthage
Interesting enough in the audio drama when Kun is destroying Nadds, he indicates that he controls the amount of fury he unleashes in his blast.

1:32-33

If you've bothered to listen to the parts of the audibook I linked too, it all lends credence to the position that the blasts respond to anger, can be controlled (Kun only lost control in the temple), and this is why he didn't destroy Aleema.

Listen

DarthAnt66
Oh. My. ****ing. God.
You are trolling me now, I swear.
This has nothing to do with the debate!

carthage
Your repeating yourself now. In fact, your saying the same thing *I* said.
This doesn't change the fact the amulet was additionally amplified by the Temple.
This, combined with his circumstantial rage, allowed him to perform a feat he otherwise could not. Thanks for agreeing. thumb up

Again the temple just made it to where he couldn't control it, that was never a position I denied. In the audiodrama, he clearly states he can control the level of power in his blasts.

DarthAnt66
Retard. Go to a ****ing therapist or mental hospital.
Him "controlling" it has nothing to with anything we are debating currently.
We are discussing if the nexus made the amulets stronger, which it did.

carthage
Oh. My. ****ing. God.
You are trolling me now, I swear.
This has nothing to do with the debate!

There is nothing to debate because you failed to provide a quote specifically stating Yavin was the source of his rage, gave a scan where a priest was holding the amulet and it responded to his fervor, and like on SWF are just going on even when the quotes you provided only strengthen the case that the nexus wasn't the source of his power

thumb up

DarthAnt66
I provided proof the amulets responded to the power of the temple.

carthage
Retard. Go to a ****ing therapist or mental hospital.
Him "controlling" it has nothing to with anything we are debating currently.
We are discussing if the nexus made the amulets stronger, which it did.

Umad? All of the quotes you provided just reiterated that the source was his rage. Again I challenge you to provide a quote specifically stating he was relying on Yavin.

carthage
I provided proof the amulets responded to the power of the temple.

It was responding to the priest, as he was holding it. Nowhere in the scan did it say anything about Yavin. Try again

DarthAnt66
I did provide proof. As the priest held it up to the temple, it became more powerful. It didn't say when he ****ing touched it, it was when he held it up to the temple.

DarthAnt66
It was responding to the priest, as he was holding it. Nowhere in the scan did it say anything about Yavin. Try again
THIS HAS NOTHING TO FUC.KING DO ABOUT YAVIN!

carthage
THIS HAS NOTHING TO FUC.KING DO ABOUT YAVIN!

Lolwat? Your position is that Kun's rage was circumstantial and the temple (which is on Yavin, and which was corrupted by Sadow millennia before Kun) was circumstantial in the power of his blasts. All the amulet did was react to the priest, and none of the quotes you provided say anything about Kun relying on the temple at all.

You've got nothing.

DarthAnt66
It has to do with the temple, Yavin is irrelevant.
It showed as he held it up to the temple, the power increased.

carthage
I did provide proof. As the priest held it up to the temple, it became more powerful. It didn't say when he ****ing touched it, it was when he held it up to the temple.

It was reacting to when he touched it. Nowhere in the scan did it say anything about the temple, the energies increased only when he grasped it and was in a heightened state. I,e a similar set of circumstances towards when it grasped Kun and amplified his power.

Keep talking yourself in circles

DarthAnt66
No. No it didn't. You are repeating yourself now for an entire page.
Look at the scan, the context clues, the quote, and it's blatantly obvious.
He holds it up to the temple, and it grows in power.

carthage
It has to do with the temple, Yavin is irrelevant.
It showed as he held it up to the temple, the power increased.

Wrong. All of the quotes you provided said it dark rage, this has nothing to do with temple. The amulet magnifies his inner rage, the temple nexus has nothing to do with it. It overpowered him, but it wasn't the source of his rage.

Also he can control his bursts, as I demonstrated the links to the audiobook. Its not "circumstantial" if he can clearly control the level of destructive output in concentrated bursts, either listen to that clip where he is about to kill Nadd or concede the point. Nothing about it is circumstantial, all of his power is magnified by the amulet and none of it comes from the nexus.

carthage
No. No it didn't. You are repeating yourself now for an entire page.
Look at the scan, the context clues, the quote, and it's blatantly obvious.

i,e not proof from your part as always. Again either provide the quote where it unequivocally states that Kun needed a nexus or concede.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ant's completely right. The context clues regarding the priest make it blatantly obvious that the temple's energies also empower the amulet.

DarthAnt66
I win then, since you the decider. Good. Back to my game.

carthage
I provided links to the audiobok where it clearly states that the amulet is reacting to his own power, he can control the level of destructive output, and all of Ant's quotes confirm that the source of Kun's power was Dark rage that was magnified by the amulet. Nowhere does it state anything about the temple nexus sourcing his power, and again I never denied that the temple affected his ability to control it.

Ant failed to provide a quote where it specifically states that the temple was the source. And the scan with the priest its clearly reacting to being touched by him, and in his heightened state it responded. What does that have to do with a temple nexus? It responded in the same way with Kun, and magnified his powers just like the billions of quotes says it did.

Nowhere is there any mention of a nexus, at all but of course this flies over Ant's head

DarthAnt66
Dude, you ignored my entire argument, as always. You have been beaten once again.

carthage
I didn't ignore anything You:

1. Failed to provide a the requisite proof for Kun relying on a temple nexus as the source of his power.

2. All of your quotes were just talking about Dark rage, Kun's ability to magnify the amulet, and residual temple energies.

You still haven't conjured up that quote that proves that his power wasn't his own. No one should take you seriously

DarthAnt66
I provided a scan of the amulet being amped by the temple.
The thread maker agreed that was proof. I won. You Lost.

carthage
You provided a scan showing that the amulet was responding to the priest as he was holding it. It said nothing about the temple, lol. Again cough up that quote, or just concede the point.

DarthAnt66
Concede? I already won.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There's one quibble I have, here.

Carthage, in all of the debates I've seen you comment on (which is alot, to be sure,) you almost always take into consideration the effects of a nexus. Why not now?

DarthAnt66
Because it's Exar Kun, his favorite character.

carthage
In your own mind, you failed to provide proof just like at SWF. I'm not conceding anything, because all of the evidence you provided in quotes was just about Dark rage and not the temple nexus. How can I concede to something you haven't even properly supported?

DarthAnt66
I provided proof, as always.
You ignored it, as always.
The cycle once again continued.

carthage
There's one quibble I have, here.

Carthage, in all of the debates I've seen you comment on (which is alot, to be sure,) you almost always take into consideration the effects of a nexus. Why not now?

I never denied that the nexus didn't have a part to play, even in the audio drama it clearly overpowered his blasts to where he couldn't control him.

Ant's position that it was the sole source, and that his rage was circumstantial is not supported by the quotes he provided. He also failed to provide any quote that supported the notion, that it was the temple that powered his blasts.

DarthAnt66
I never stated it was the sole source. Never.
In fact, I made it clear it wasn't actually.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
For the sake of this match, other spectrums need to be debated, (Dueling Ability, other force powers, tactics, etc.)

AncientPower
Well Revan's best lightsaber feat is defeating Malak. Considering newbie Kun stalemated Ulic for the whole minute they had a fight. Not to mention schooling Vodo as a padawan and then dominating Vodo a second time through brute force... whilst keeping the senate in a Stasis field.. yeh I think Kun takes this.

Force feats: Kun was a master sorcerer rivalled only by Vitiate, it is notable that his force defenses have only been surpassed by Nadd a spirit and an ancient Jedi Master. Offensively he is nearly unstoppable.

Both of the times he was defeated as Sith was due to Wall of Light so there is that.

DarthAnt66
roll eyes (sarcastic) Lame that people uneducated on Revan post on this thread, but whatever.

He used a Sith spell, not a Stasis field. They even say this in the scans. erm

The classic "lightsabers, Force, all-out" will not occur in this duel. Revan is infamous for chaining his Force powers with his saber attacks. This unpredictability, added onto that he draws on different bits and pieces of all the forms in his fighting style, is truly why "there weren't many people able to face Revan across a battlefield and survive the encounter". Exar Kun has never fought an opponent like this. All of Exar Kun's duels he engaged in was heavily-strictly lightsaber combat, never anything more. Exar Kun's greatest advantage in combat however is not his skill, but rather instead his ever-changing double-bladed lightsaber. Revan's battle precognition will be the perfect counter-measure to such changes. And while evidence points to Exar Kun still having the greatest skill with a blade regardless, the difference is not as wide as many make it out to be. Exar Kun was only capable of stalemating Ulic Qel-Droma, and no evidence suggests he further perfected his lightsaber skills after that, but rather instead his Sith Sorcery. On the flip-side, slaughtering an army of Dark Jedi, slaying two Terentatek, and quickly outdueling an Imperial Guard is no joke at all. Exar Kun will try to win this battle quickly through his skill and power in lightsaber combat, a strategy ineffective and energy-consuming against the likes of Revan (or even Ulic Qel-Droma for that matter), especially with greater Force powers being unleashed at Kun. Revan is vastly superior to Exar Kun in Telekinesis and Force Lightning, the two most common Force powers used in combat for the Sith. Sith Alchemy and Sorcery are nearly never used in battle, and regularly require preparation of some sort anyway. The Mandalorians didn't awe Revan for being "the greatest single warrior the Republic has ever known" for nothing.
Revan wins due to superior Force abilities and strategy, as with a lightsaber defense and Battle Precognition capable of countering Exar Kun's.

Nephthys
The classic "lightsabers, Force, all-out" will not occur in this duel. Revan is infamous for chaining his Force powers with his saber attacks. This unpredictability, added onto that he draws on different bits and pieces of all the forms in his fighting style, is truly why "there weren't many people able to face Revan across a battlefield and survive the encounter". Exar Kun has never fought an opponent like this.

Er, Exar Kun is a Niman master. Niman being the form based around stringing force attacks into your lightsaber duels. So don't act as if Revan is going to blow his mind with that shit.

DarthAnt66
Exar Kun doesn't even know what Niman is, to be honest, despite being stated to be a master of the art.
His fighting style revolves around power lightsaber attacks, never doing any really Force attacks at all.
It's like the opposite of what Revan or the like does. Hell, it's kind of like a Darth Malak strategy. Also:

“Exar Kun and Ulic fought, but they were too evenly matched for either to gain the upper hand. Their battle might have gone on for hours but for the macabre manifestation of a host of Sith spirits, led by the shade of Marka Ragnos.”
--Star Wars: The Dark Side Sourcebook.

Nephthys
Only because of his towering arrogance. I believe its stated that he believed himself to be an unbeatable swordsman, which is why he exclusively engaged Ulic in that area and was amazed to find one equal to himself. And he wanted to show off against his old dueling master.

He had no hestitation with blasting Aleema, Sylvar and that wyrm.

DarthAnt66
I think that was in the Gnost-dural chronicles. And despite that, he was a no better duelist then Droma.
I just looked through his two fights with Vodo and then Droma, and yeah, no Force attacks at all, and majority are power.
And on the flip-side, none of them use Force attacks either. Aleema and the wyrm weren't even duels, bro. no expression

AncientPower
I love how you left out the fact that Kun only used a single blade against Ulic, not his preferred weapon.

Kun couldn't take an advantage in a power duel against a highly proficient Form V practitioner, shocking...

It's actually impressive that he could stalemate Ulic in a duel using power blows with a single blade weapon, Ulic was an exceptional duellist himself and a near master of Djem So.

Also it being a spell is irrelevant, but considering you love to do nothing less than measure your lore E-peen level infront of everyone and act like it matters is itself hilarious, but also makes your manner of debating unsurprising.

If you think Exar Kun can be so easily put down with offensive abilities, then you are cute, he has only ever had his barriers breached by two beings, both of them he killed.

Kun's demonstrated Force abilities are above Revan in every manner, Kun is evidently comparable to the Sith Emperor himself(this is canon, dismiss it all you like). The same Emperor that would have killed Revan despite his 'twin rivers' gimmicky technique.

Exar Kun is clearly superior here, but I see no point in debating with you. Not only do you dismiss arguments backed with evidence put against you, but you actively belittle anyone who argues against you.

DarthAnt66
Reported for hostility and insulting, despite myself just giving constructive criticism. thumb up

"Among the Krath, Exar Kun came face-to-face with another fallen Jedi, whose strength matched his own."
--The Journal of Gnost-Dural

I didn't know it needed to be said...that part is quite obvious. I was speaking to experience debaters who know about both characters appropriately, not yourself. I apologize if I made it seem otherwise.
No source I have seen suggests Exar Kun gained in lightsaber skill since that encounter. And like I said, the only mentions of him improving was in "power" and in Sith magics.
In fact, for the first half of his second fight with Vodo-Siosk Baas, he uses his single blade. This is perhaps an implication he uses his double-bladed lightsaber for an advantage since no user of that era has seen one yet.

Exar Kun couldn't take an advantage in raw skill either (the same skill you are in awe in).

http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/49/83/67/blz2310.jpg
http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/49/83/67/blz2410.jpg

lolwut? Exar Kun's skill in lightsaber combat was equal to that of Ulic Qel-Droma.
In that particular fight, power blows that Exar Kun normally used were not really that used.
If you had the comic, you would know this. It came down to a battle of skill, and they were equals.

laughing out loud I was merely correcting you. A spell and then Force stasis is a huge different thing.

Exar Kun failed to defend himself against an attack from Odan-Urr, one who doesn't even specialize in combat.
And them, look at the difference in power between Odan and Revan, and you will clearly see my argument.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48954/1773705-new_picture__50_.jpg

Orly? Let us see then:

--Abilities used in combat--
Telekinesis: Revan is the superior.
Revan.) Downpoured astreoids, ripped large stone-arch ways instantly, and blew open "enormous" durasteel doors with the Force, etc.
Exar Kun.) Force-pushed Sylvar, Force-choked to death a 1,000 year old Jedi, grabbed a holocron and his lightsaber.

Force Lightning: Revan is the superior.
Revan.) Killed Rancors and Rakata patrols, can summon a Force Lightning Storm.
Exar Kun).

Force Blast: Exar Kun is superior.
Exar Kun.) With aid of a nexus, he destroyed a Sith wymn and parts of a temple.
Revan.)

--Abilities used to aid the user--
Tutaminis & Force Deflection: Revan is the superior.
Revan.) Absorbed and reflected lightning that can turn Dark Council members to ash.
Exar Kun.)

Precognition & Force Visions: Revan is superior.
Revan.) Greater then even the Echani masters, who can predict battles months ahead, etc.
Exar Kun).

Force Heal: Revan is superior.
Revan.) Healed himself for Vitiate's lightning attack.
Exar Kun.)

Force Sense: Revan and Exar Kun are equals.
Revan.) Searched across the galaxy for Meetra Surik
Exar Kun.) Searched across the galaxy for Dark-siders.

--Abilities not used in combat--
Language Absorption: Revan is superior.
Revan.) Drew the Rakata language into his mind and implanted Basic in another Rakata.
Exar Kun.)

Sith Rituals: Revan and Exar Kun are equals.
Revan.) Has knowledge on a vast array of rituals that even made Darth Bane in awe, including the Thought Bomb.
Exar Kun.) Mutated a Massassi warrior, created terentateks, and built a sphere that gathered Force energies for him to absorb.

Force Drain: Exar Kun is superior here.
Revan.) Drained Meetra Surik, Merkel, and Malachor V.
Exar Kun.) Performed a ritual to drain thousands of Massassi warriors.

Sith Sorcery: Exar Kun is the superior.
Revan.) Apparently knew more shit then a Sith academy's entire archives.
Exar Kun.) Hypnotized the Galactic Senate and manipulated the Chancellor .

Essence Transfer: Exar Kun is the superior.
Revan.)
Exar Kun.) After a mass ritual, he was able to put his essence in the temple.

Revan is superior in Exar Kun in 5 out of the 7 powers that will be used in the battle to either aid or to be unleashed by the opponents. I accept your concession.

Sinious
lmao Ant. You're good. thumb up

but I think Kun takes this.

AncientPower

Orly? Let us see then:

Telekinesis: Exar Kun is superior.
Revan.) Downpoured asteroids, ripped large stone-arch ways instantly, and blew open "enormous" durasteel doors with the Force, etc.
Exar Kun.) Force-pushed Sylvar, Force-choked to death a 1,000 year old Jedi, grabbed a holocron and his lightsaber, ragdolled Corran Horn with ease, Summoned a Force Whirlwind through a student, Ripped the Suncrusher put of the core of Yavin through Kyp Durron.

Force Lightning: Revan and Exar Kun are equals.
Exar Kun). Knows a black lightning variant he taught to Kyp Durron, prefers Force Blast.

Exar Kun.) With aid of a nexus, he destroyed a Sith wyrm and parts of a temple.
Revan.)

Tutaminis & Force Deflection: Revan and Exar Kun are equals.
Revan.) Absorbed and reflected lightning that can turn Dark Council members to ash.
Exar Kun.) Absorbed and redirected Aleema's sorcery into a Force Blast.

Revan.) Greater then even the Echani masters, who can predict battles months ahead, etc.
Exar Kun). Foresaw Nadd's plan, Foresaw an attack on Coruscant would fail.

Exar Kun.) Heals himself through Force Rage.

Force Rage: Exar Kun is superior.
Revan.)
Exar Kun.) Smashed Vodo's force imbued staff, could channel his rage into Force Blasts, Sustained his spirit for millennia.

Revan.) Drew the Rakata language into his mind and implanted Basic in another Rakata.
Exar Kun.) Absorbed the Ancient Sith language via Nadd's healing and imparted understanding of basic into his warriors.

Sith Rituals: Exar Kun is superior.
Revan.) Has knowledge on a vast array of rituals that even made Darth Bane in awe, including the Thought Bomb but has yet to perform any.
Exar Kun.) Mutated a Massassi warrior, created terentateks, and built a sphere that gathered Force energies for him to absorb, absorbed thousands of Massassi and becane a spirit, created the Dark Reaper, created Leviathans.

Exar Kun.) Hypnotized the Galactic Senate and manipulated the Chancellor, taught Kyp how to freeze lightsabers and render them useless.

Revan.)
Exar Kun.) After a mass ritual, he was able to put his essence in the temple, could offensively strip the spirit of Luke Skywalker.
So I put in the mountain of Kun feats you missed, yeh don't think Revan is winning there.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Continue the discussion.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, I now realize how biased I was letting Thanaton win that one, tbh.

carthage
Exar takes sabers

No idea who takes force and all out

Nephthys

Eh, Legend out-argued Ant pretty damn conclusively.

carthage
just make another matchup skillz

NewGuy01
Revan.

DarthAnt66
Neph prolly believes Thanaton > Wyyrlok, kek

Nephthys
Neph prolly believes Thanaton > Wyyrlok, kek

I didn't until you tried to argue the opposite tbh.

DarthAnt66
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/salty-concept-dark-blue-background-34918585.jpg

Nephthys
Just stating the facts of what happened.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your profile pic and sig are gewd, @Ant.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Just stating the facts of what happened.
>"Nephthys"
>"facts"

http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/17/73/92/12/laugh12.png

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Revan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9CeC3yrcG4

Nephthys
>"Nephthys"
>"facts"

http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/17/73/92/12/laugh12.png

Yeah, um, ok. That is actually what happened, champ. You argued so badly that I changed my mind and went with Thanaton. You can look at the thread if you want. Legend completely destroyed you.

DarthAnt66
Uh dude, look through that thread again, LMFAO.

carthage
So yeah the next matchup?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Gotta sift through this shit and decide this outcome.

DarthAnt66
The hype/promotion of Sith Emperor is like this:-

- Tenebrae (Pre-ritual, mortal) = supremely powerful in the dark side
- Emperor (Post-ritual, immortal) = capacity as practitioner of the Force vastly increased
- Emperor (in summary) = most powerful Force-user the galaxy has ever seen

So, Emperor is stupendously powerful and way above majority.

However, Thanaton is the only other individual who is labeled as being supremely powerful besides Emperor in SWTOR(E), in the same tier as Emperor used to be prior to the ritual. Since Nox manages to augment his power considerably with combined might of several spirits, he outguns Thanaton and logically joins the TIER of supremely powerful individuals.

- Emperor (most powerful)
(GAP)
- Supremely powerful individuals (Nox; Thanaton)
- Mighty individuals
- Powerful individuals
- Talented/noteworthy individuals
- Average individuals
- Mooks

Pretty sure I auto-win when I got that post, Neph.

Nephthys
I think Thanaton could handle Wyyrok's lightsaber prowess. Thanatons apprentice was one of the greatest lightsaber duelists in the Empire, if not the greatest, and yet the dude never attempted anything against Thanaton. Plus Thanaton possessed Tulak Hords writings on lightsaber forms. And although Thanaton has never shown the ability to deal with illusions like Wyyrlok has, its just as true that Wyyrlok hasn't shown to deal with the ritual Thanaton uses to kill Nox with. Thanaton gets no respect because he's a pompous *******, but he's still easily one of the strongest Dark Council members and does deserve some serious respect. I'd put him at about Dooku level.

Ultimately though I do think Wyyrlok put up a much better fight against Krayt than Thanaton did against Nox. And Krayt and Nox are similar in strength imo. So I do think Thanaton will lose this one.

to

Well, you should have argued more instead of letting Ant make such silly arguments that it convinced me of the exact opposite of what he was saying.

DarthAnt66
:>

TBH though, if you look through the debate between me and LeGenD, the victor was obviously clear. My arguments may have been dogshit but they were still less dogshit than what LeGenD presented.

That being said, the fact you changed your mind on something after reading a debate doesn't qualify as a "omglmfaoantsux" given it's you, so it's sort of not eligible in the polls and all.

Your butthurt here is immense and obviously clear. Please continue on your rampage.

Nephthys
Except Skillz clearly agreed with me, since he gave Thanaton the win in part because of your shitty arguments.

DarthAnt66

Nephthys
Biased against you due to your shit arguments, yes.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by juyomaster34
Mutha ****a do your butt hurt?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I was being really biased, man. I came in with my agenda book on the ready. Ant was right throughout that whole thread about me being biased, lel.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Though there wasn't much argument in terms of their other abilities and skills, as the crux of the argument was the strength of Kun's blasts, the character advancing to the next round is....

Revan.

watch?v=gtDxLpzuen4

DarthAnt66
Revan be plowing through this tourney like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrOJ9Sl82P4&t=6m15s

carthage
What's the next matchup?

Aurbere
Ant thumb up

Obvious outcome is obvious tho.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@ Ant, Nihilus is next for Revan, accolades won't count smilesmilesmile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What's the next matchup?

Hush infidel.

Freedon Nadd
Actually:

"Among the Krath, Exar Kun came face-to-face with another fallen Jedi, whose strength matched his own."]
--The Journal of Gnost-Dural

That was just from Gnost Dural's POV, he didn't assist that battle. However Kun>Ulic later on.

Incorrect, the Jedi Exiles, the first Dark Lords wieled such weapons.

http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/49/83/67/blz2310.jpg
http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/49/83/67/blz2410.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48954/1773705-new_picture__50_.jpg

Odan-Urr was trying to cut him off from the Force and Kun resisted. Odan-Urr was stated to be the Yoda of TOR era, and Vodo the Windu of TOR era.

Telekinesis: Revan is the superior.
Revan.) Downpoured astreoids, ripped large stone-arch ways instantly, and blew open "enormous" durasteel doors with the Force, etc.
Exar Kun.) Force-pushed Sylvar, Force-choked to death a 1,000 year old Jedi, grabbed a holocron and his lightsaber.

And Kun lifted the Sun Crusher which should equal or compensate for that.

Force Lightning: Revan is the superior.
Exar Kun).

Actually you refer about KotOR, and in canon when Revan turned good, we don't know if he had that ability.

Exar Kun.) With aid of a nexus, he destroyed a Sith wymn and parts of a temple.
Revan.)

He destroyed that Sith wyrm by his own, it had nothing to do with the Great Temple's dark side nexus.

Tutaminis & Force Deflection: Revan is the superior.
Exar Kun.)

I am pretty sure that if Ulic repelled with his bare hands a deadly laser, Kun should be able to do the same since he got a lot stronger as a Dark Lord.

Exar Kun).

That won't help in a battle.

Exar Kun.)

AFAIK Kun healed himself when he destroyed that Sith wyrm.

Exar Kun.)

So?

Sith Rituals: Revan and Exar Kun are equals.
Revan.) Has knowledge on a vast array of rituals that even made Darth Bane in awe, including the Thought Bomb.
Exar Kun.) Mutated a Massassi warrior, created terentateks, and built a sphere that gathered Force energies for him to absorb.

Too bad he couldn't create a thought bomb, at least Kun created the Golden Globe.

Meetra gave her energy to sustain Revan, nothing says about Merkel on Wookieepedia, and all I know he could harness the Malachor V's energies, not drain anything.

Exar Kun.) Hypnotized the Galactic Senate and manipulated the Chancellor .

Revan.)
Exar Kun.) After a mass ritual, he was able to put his essence in the temple.

Revan is superior in Exar Kun in 5 out of the 7 powers that will be used in the battle to either aid or to be unleashed by the opponents. I accept your concession.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.