Alan the Alien vs General Thragg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Alan, who claims he's "almost" Viltrumite level, and then mauls any single Viltrumite he fights.

And Thragg, by far the most powerful Viltrumite.

Both guys took apart Omni man, and neither were tough enough to take a mass group attack of Viltrumites.

LGU
It was very heavily suggested in Invincible #88 that Thragg could kill Allen quite convincingly. Nothing concrete, but the implication seems clear enough. Scans of their stand-off here:

http://mutantstarr.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/invincible-88.html

I am way, way behind on Invincible since a little while after this issue though, so the status quo might have changed since I fell behind on my reading.

Cheers.

CadenceV2
IMO could go either way. Thragg suggest many things, but Alan has never hit his full limits yet against any one being.

Galan007
thragg.

eaebiakuya
As far i remember Thragg is the strongest being in invicible-verse.

Imo he wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by CadenceV2
IMO could go either way. Thragg suggest many things, but Alan has never hit his full limits yet against any one being.

Yeah, Allen himself claimed he was "almost" as strong as a Viltrumite, when he was obviously much stronger then Omni Man, one of the stronger Viltrumites. I don't think he really knows his own strength, since he used to be quite a bit weaker pre regeneration.

Galan007
aside from his uber feats that put thragg well above the other viltrumites, he was so powerful that even conquest "feared him". that speaks volumes, imo.

cdtm
It does, but Conquest couldn't have been too much stronger then Omni Man. Not if Mark could beat him down eventually.

Allen walked all over Omni.

eaebiakuya
I would rank then:

- Thragg
- Allen
- Those Lion space hunter (if i remember well was trashed by Thragg).

cdtm
They didn't really fight, though. Thragg tossed him into space.

Battle Beast is supposed to get stronger the longer he fights, and be unbeatable. But we'll see, because Allen just sent him to execute Thragg.

KingD19
Allan at this point I think could fight Thragg for a bit. But he wouldn't win. However, if he lost that fight and regenerated again, that'd be a different story. He's like a f*ckin Saiyan and just gets stronger with every near death experience.

cdtm
Yeah.

And that alternate universe cannibal Invincible implied Viltrumites get stronger from taking damage, too. Not eating or drinking for a long time made him stronger then Mark.

cdtm
Any change of opinion?

What if we change it up a bit and make it a best of 5, with full healing after each round (To be clear, zenkai boosts carry over)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.