Episode-II Select #33

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Well, they say that after every drought, eventually a little rain must fall. And with tonights Episode-II Select there has been a down pour!!!

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/08/img/select.jpg

Obviously we have the Father and Son Fetts, probably aboard Slave-1.

theEviljedi
This is by far the best select. smile

Ratcat
I agree, I nearly wet myself when I saw those two heads appear on screen. Even the Silo hinted at something very special.

Jedi Mercenary
hoollyyyy caarrrap

JediOasis
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

queeq
WOW!!!! Jango and Boba FOR SURE!!!

Thanks, Uncle George!!! smile

Raz
Now thats a select picture!

BTW, can anyone make out the red and orange object? Some sort of fire arm?

Ratcat
Well the image has gone through some filtering of some description, just look at the fleshtones.

In fact, now that I look at it again having had some sleep, I would not be surprised if this picture is actually taken of a large plasma screen monitor such as GL has been using to view the digital footage once filmed.

I think that red light may well be a little over exposed and could just be simple red light on the backside of the control panel.

queeq
Very grainy indeed.

That red thing looks like it's attached to Jango's chest. maybe it's some kind of operative device to fly the ship.

I wonder why he doesn't wear his helmet. I can remember Boba wearing it with that antenna thing down in front of his helmet, as if it was used to get some navigational aid from that thing. Maybe this orange thing does the same.

Darth Daft
Wow, I agree. Best picture yet!

Doesn't Boba look like a girl though?

queeq
He almost has the same hair Luke had in ANH. laughing out loud

Gundark
This pic is AWESOME !!! Something to chew on !!! smokin'

queeq
Don't choke on it. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, I think the long hair was part of the look they want, it's even longer than the haircut he had in his publicity pic.

queeq
Obviously they wanted it or it wouldn't be that way. Well, there goes the theory that Boba was a Jedi padawan.

Boshuda
Thanks George!!!!!! It seems you did read my plea for something substantial to chew over!!(i can always pretend you did anyway)

p.s. Can I have some more please,sir?

Ratcat
Oh queeq, do I detect just a little incy, wincy bit of sarcasm? My, my, we are the touchy little one aren't we...

I really think you should get over yourself you know.

Anyway, wjat I meant was that the look was one they saw in Damiel during casting and that they didn't hire him for the role with a view to changing his appearance with a wig or something like that. But you knew that didn't you?

finti
It`s just another picture. Probably Bobba and his dad, personally i found the one with Sam Jackson more interesting

queeq
Sarcasm? Touchy little one? Get over myself?
I really have no idea what you're talking about. There was a rumour once that Boba was indeed a Jedi Padawan. He looked like one in the storyboards. None of all that mentioned above, my dear RC. After all this time, you still don't know me. Too bad.

Ratcat

Jedi Mercenary
why does Boba look so unhappy??

Dim
roll eyes (sarcastic) Can't we play nice?

I think he's focusing on that screen, Merc.

Jedi Mercenary
?? oh, ok

Ratcat
Yeah, it almost looks as if Jango is instructing Boba on how to use or read it.

Boshuda
I think we are going to end up rooting for Boba Fett..I can sense that Boba is going to be a good guy...a child caught up in the meddlings of adults...who after the death(?) of his father will turn angry with vengence. No way will George allow Boba to start off an evil little brat...even if he ends up that way!
That's my theory...

Jedi Mercenary
his father was probably abusive.

Ratcat
Huh??? Now where di that come from? Jango does have the look of a military man I guess. And if Boba really is a clone then Jango probably doesn't have much of a nurturing spirit...

Raz
I don't think that picture is from the film. Its more likely to be inbetween takes. Maybe Logan forgot his lines and he reading it now, with Morrison upset over the retake.....but its definetly not a snapshot from the film.

noggins
It has to be said that's the best pic so far! It only means next weeks will be a section of a wall or something...

JediOasis
What makes you think that this isn't from the actual movie? My guess is that Boba just noticed something on the rader....like an oncoming ship(Obi-Wan's perhaps?). And Jango is upset just concerned.

Ratcat
Yeah, that's what I said earlier. A photo of some footage being screened hense the grainy.

I wonder how long Selects will last? On Location is gone so is select next to go?

queeq
On location probably stopped because there is no Location anymore. Hopefully we'll still get the select pics. Next up should be some digital designs buildings, vehicles, ships and who knows, characters. Jar Jar?

Ratcat
Oh I know you're right of course, I guess I just hope that Seleft will continue pretty much up until release.

queeq
I hope so and I think so. A nice idea would be if they replace the On Location with At ILM, so we can see what they're working on.

Ratcat
Hey! THAT is such a cool idea.

*Starts drafting a proposal to Lucasfilms.*

Queeq, you'll need to sign this before I send it off...

queeq
Can I just mark "X"? laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, so are we done with Select 33 then? I think we are unless anyone can come up with anything earth shattering.

queeq
Okay, I'll try. See the little boy on the right? That's going to be the same person who captures Han Solo and brings him before Jabba the Hutt.

Ratcat
Can you prove that? laughing out loud Wouldn't it be such a kick in the pants if after all this it turns out that Daniel Logan ISN'T Boba Fett????

queeq
Yes it would. laughing out loud

The storyboards contradict now I'm afraid.

Ratcat
They do? Oh, I guess you're right. Wopuld have been soooo funny though. Never mind.

queeq
Hey, I'm with you on this.

But the storyboards say that young Boba gets on board Jango's ship and that he fires the ship's blasters at OB1. I'm pretty sure that storyboard character and this boy in the pic are one and the same.

Dim
*Yoda voice* Hmph...know so much do you?

Ratcat
*RC fumbles to find his copy of the story boards*

Dim
Haha...you can't find em!!

queeq
Maybe you don't have all of them, eh, RC?

Dim
You guys and your story boards... You act like they're the Bible..."but it's in the storyboards!" wink

queeq
But.... but.... but.... IT'S ALL WE HAVE!!!!

Dim
Oh man..that's sad laughing out loud

queeq
I know. Don't remind me.

Ratcat
Well, I have about 150 SB's now. Not sure if that's the lot or not.

Dim
Hmmmm..I would think so..yeah.

queeq
That sounds about it, yes.

Ratcat
I got these two massive emails about 6 weeks ago from some guy with a hotmail account with loads plus all the ones RAz posted that I pulled of made for a rather impressive collection.

Raz
I'm not sure exactly how many there are but in total its about 15 megs

Ratcat
IN that case there are more than 150 out there cos the total I have is only about 5megs

Raz
I can't be bother counting it but a quick scan suggests there about 200. The ones I've got are also at *very* good quality. Maybe the ones you've got were compressed.

Check out www.naboonline.com/episod...oard.shtml for a full listing of the SBs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.