Jason X versus Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RJ 2.0
Jason X, as he was at the end of his movie (Metallic Jason) versus the Juggernaut.

Fight takes place in the cul de sac where Juggernaut and Wolverine fought.

Jason has a machete and a cleaver. Who wins?

Time Immemorial
Juggs

KingD19
Cain spoon feeds Jason his mask.

RJ 2.0
Lol.

juggerman
Juggernaut

Flyattractor
Uber Jason

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Uber Jason

Lol, based on?

Tattoos N Scars
Juggs, but he cant keep him down

KingD19
Yes he can. He could just rip him apart. Or punch his head off.

Tattoos N Scars
I don't know. He',s no where near as strong as the comics. I'll have to youtube his strength feats, been years since i've watched Last Stand.

KingD19
He stepped on an APC and crumpled it beneath his feet.

He was fused into solid concrete and with a shrug he broke out and left a pretty large crater behind. He was also casually tossing Logan through a house with one hand and kicking him around.

But all that I needed to say was that he stepped on an Armored Personnel Carrier and destroyed it.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lol, based on? Because he was caught and imprisoned by normal humans in the movie.

KingD19
Because he was caught and imprisoned by normal humans in the movie.

So you'll ignore his feats of superhuman strength, durability and unstoppable momentum shown?

TheVaultDweller
lol Juggs easily. Not exactly sure what people expect Jason to do to stop him here.

Time Immemorial
Jugs runs him over like he ran that APC over.

Time Immemorial
Because he was caught and imprisoned by normal humans in the movie.

While you ignore PIS and apply this to a forum fight. You're not Quan, don't even try that shit with me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.