TMNT (New Film) vs Spider Man (Garfield)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
I saw the new film the other night, and it was very fun watch. Anyway, I was MOST impressed by the stats boost and skill of the new turtles. As a avid reader of the comics myself, I just wowed at the abilities they showed in the movie.

So I thought what if all four were to face Garfield Spider Man. Garfield beat strength feat in the movies is around 1-2 tons by holding up cars and catching a car. Pretty good. TMNT Strength feats in the movie consist throwing Shipping Containers around which is a 1-2 ton feat, and hitting foes so hard they bash through concrete walls.

Speed wise Spidey with Spider Sense can react to many things, but still gets knocked around by physical blows from someone like Green Goblin speed, and the Turtles can deflect multiple Tranq Machine Gun fire at close range.

Durability we have Garfield tanking major blows from Lizard as well shocks from electro. Turtles proven to be bullet proof on the shells to Assault Rifles, and can with stand crunching armored Humvee by being thrown into them with no problem.

Skill wise, well Turtles showed insane skill, like Ralph carving a statues of himself with his sais on a large three log in seconds.

Anyway some basic breakdowns on my view, and I find myself thinking this could be a good match of the 4 brothers vs the Spidey of current films.

Your thoughts?

CadenceV2
Movie still too new smile?

KingD19
Spidey can't handle all four of them. He'd probably have trouble with just one.

Impediment
Spider-Man wins, but not easily.

Robtard
SM dodging lightning and his silly high level of time perception means they'll likely never hit him.

KingD19
I don't think so man. The Turtles are uber and Spidey would essentially be fighting four guys in his own speed/strength class who outskill him by a great deal.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't think so man. The Turtles are uber and Spidey would essentially be fighting four guys in his own speed/strength class who outskill him by a great deal.

I don't see any of the TMNT dodging Electro's repeated lightning attacks or even repeating that scene on the stairs where his reaction-time and perception was ridiculously high.

They're super-powered, but they're not on ASM's level.

KingD19
They're bullet timers just like Spidey, and his dodging was aided a lot by his webbing. I could see them dodging a few lightning bolts, but they don't have the mobility options he has.

However, going by feats. They are in Spidey's league when it comes to speed/strength, if not slightly above in strength. Above him in durability. And they outclass his skillwise.

BruceSkywalker
Garfield Spidey sucks balls badly.. His "soidey sense" is weak.. goota go with the turtles here

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't see any of the TMNT dodging Electro's repeated lightning attacks or even repeating that scene on the stairs where his reaction-time and perception was ridiculously high.

Indeed.

Did a quick google.

Speed of lightning ("step leader"wink = 220,000 MPH.

Speed of lightning ("return stroke", the actual visible flash) = 220,000,000 MPH or 1/3 Speed of Light.

Now I don't think Electro's lightning actually reflects these speeds, but its still far faster than a bullet.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
They're bullet timers just like Spidey, and his dodging was aided a lot by his webbing. I could see them dodging a few lightning bolts, but they don't have the mobility options he has.

However, going by feats. They are in Spidey's league when it comes to speed/strength, if not slightly above in strength. Above him in durability. And they outclass his skillwise.

ASM is well above a bullet timer. I don't see the TMNT dodging lightning even if you gave them the webbing gear that ASM has.

Strength, possible and probably. Raph alone tore through concrete like it was plaster and car sheet-metal might as well been paper. Durability, the shell-areas definitely are.

Still think SM wins due to his speed, time-perception, agility and webbing. Not a stomp though, he'll know he was in a fight for his life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.