Metro Man vs Reeves Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Manhattan; No PIS/CIS
Who takes this?

marwash22
Metro Man.

don't come at me with that bullshit "Earth rotation" feat either.

BloodRain
That's a good point.

However, Earth rotation. awesome

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by marwash22
Metro Man.

He reversed time, your argument is invalidsmile j/k

KingD19
Judging by Metro Man's own speed. That feat shouldn't be out of his league. In fact it should actually be easier for him.

marwash22
yeah. Metro Man's speed was so absurd that he could duplicate a feat that makes no sense.

Silent Master
Metro Man wins

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
Metro Man.

Taking that scene as Superman changed the Earth's rotation and that reversed time for Earth and everyone on it is silly, imo.

It's better to look at it as Superman flew faster than the speed of light and thereby travelled back in time (ie STR). The Earth spinning in reverse was used as a means to show Superman travelling back through time.

NemeBro
Metro Man is faster than Reeves Superman I think, but he can't actually hurt Superman, can he?

He might cripple himself trying to fight him.

KingD19
What are Superman's strength/durability feats? It's been ages since I saw it.

marwash22
he was being hurt by Zod and co.

Titan displayed far more strength than those 3 combined.

NemeBro
Uh, I'm moderately certain in one of the movies he pushes a moon, and in another he lifts a mountain.

Also rebuilds the Great Wall of China. With his eyeballs.

Robtard
Reeve-Superman moved the moon to create an eclipse in that horrific Superman 4 flick.

Bricklaying vision is one of his on-demand powers. Like talking in space and allowing humans to survive in space while he holds them.

My favorite Reeve ODP is the giant-chest-emblem-plastic-wrap attack in Superman 2.

KingD19
aV4CqelFTlA

marwash22
i don't remember much from Superman 3 and 4; turrible movies that don't deserve a second viewing.

The moon feat gives Superman the win, i guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.