Amalgam V 1: Black Bolt/Hulk vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
They have no Idea what the others powers are

Combined Stats, Powers and Experience

All the strengths, none of the weaknesses

Fight in rural Maine
No bfr

8swords
soo is this a hulk body with BB mentallity or BB body with hulk mentality?. either way theres no point in this amalgam, its either he uses his scream or punch, both not a particularly effective against thanos, and both powerset does'nt mix

maxivitopowe
Both powers

But Bolts main weakness is his bodies inability to preform serval high level screams one after the other

eaebiakuya
Thanos wins. Black Bolt with more durability...but still now enough to tank all Thanos can do.

maxivitopowe
I don't get what you mean

leonidas
not hulk bolt.

maxivitopowe
Why?

carver9
Weirdest combination ever. Thanos wins.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by carver9
Weirdest combination ever. Thanos wins.

I did it cos both have given Thanos a fight

As I said before, iirc Blackbolt's body can't handle too many screams, but give him Hulks body and he can scream all day long is my reasoning

carver9
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I did it cos both have given Thanos a fight

As I said before, iirc Blackbolt's body can't handle too many screams, but give him Hulks body and he can scream all day long is my reasoning

I think both would hinder each other. Black Bolts mind in a Hulk body doesn't help anything imo.

maxivitopowe
It's a melding
So it isn't two minds
It's one mind that knows how to fully utilise it's strength and powers

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.