Border Crisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
What the hell is Obama doing.. Playing golf while declaring amnesty to all illegals who jump the border? A border Agent has been killed in in front of his wife and two kids by two illegals and the wife is having to demand justice for her husband, Obama stands by and does nothing. What a joke you are, you fool of a man.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, Obama. Everybody knows it's your job to do literally everything.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yeah, Obama. Everybody knows it's your job to do literally everything.

Well, he campaigned to do everything.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Well, he campaigned to do everything. When Obama plays Modern Warfare 2, his favorite missions are the ones where he gets to be Ramirez.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/2/23298/1793083-sgt_foley_ramirez_do_everything.jpg

Shakyamunison
When Obama plays Modern Warfare 2, his favorite missions are the ones where he gets to be Ramirez.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/2/23298/1793083-sgt_foley_ramirez_do_everything.jpg

Sorry, I'm not hip enough to get your cool reference. confused

Lord Lucien
Eh? Speak up, sonny! I'm too old for listenin'!

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
What the hell is Obama doing.. Playing golf while declaring amnesty to all illegals who jump the border? A border Agent has been killed in in front of his wife and two kids by two illegals and the wife is having to demand justice for her husband, Obama stands by and does nothing. What a joke you are, you fool of a man.

Agreed, Obama should be out there in a truck patrolling the border.

Omega Vision
Criticism of Obama has become formulaic, almost always including "look at him playing golf while X happens."

As I told my little brother, if Obama had to wait for a time when nothing bad is happening in the world to play golf, he'd never get the chance.

Robtard
TCm9788Tb5g

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Criticism of Obama has become formulaic, almost always including "look at him playing golf while X happens."

As I told my little brother, if Obama had to wait for a time when nothing bad is happening in the world to play golf, he'd never get the chance.

He openly declared amnesty to all illiegals, now they are pouring in...

Robtard
He openly declared amnesty to all illiegals, now they are pouring in...

There were "pouring in" before. Just an FYI.

Shakyamunison

Same thing happened to Bush, but Bush stopped playing golf.

Lord Lucien
He openly declared amnesty to all illiegals, now they are pouring in... Goddamn immigints and furranurrs. Here to destroy our beloved culture that my ancestors didn't die for because they were still in the homeland. Here to take the jobs I refuse to work because I'm above them. Here to capitalize on the free health care that no one deserves ever.

Goddamn brownies and their differences.

Robtard
Same thing happened to Bush, but Bush stopped playing golf.

Not true actually: Bush took a little over 400 vacation days during his two terms. Obama is up to 125. So Obama averages about 20 days a year.

I looked it up.

Shakyamunison
Goddamn immigints and furranurrs. Here to destroy our beloved culture that my ancestors didn't die for because they were still in the homeland. Here to take the jobs I refuse to work because I'm above them. Here to capitalize on the free health care that no one deserves ever.

I think we should all go down to their country. The problem is that they would shoot us.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
Not true actually: Bush took a little over 400 vacation days during his two terms. Obama is up to 125.

I looked it up.

Not at all what I said. I never said anything about vacations. You need to stop listing to the voice in your head.

Time Immemorial
Goddamn immigints and furranurrs. Here to destroy our beloved culture that my ancestors didn't die for because they were still in the homeland. Here to take the jobs I refuse to work because I'm above them. Here to capitalize on the free health care that no one deserves ever.

Good point, but we don't have to abandon our boarders. I live in Mexico and Mexicans down actually work and enjoy their country, the ones that hop look for a free ride by giving birth and getting their kids across to gain access. Legally ok, but giving them amnesty and then shipping them cross country to holding facilities around the country to keep them in "immigration camps."

Robtard
Not at all what I said. I never said anything about vacations. You need to stop listing to the voice in your head.

Golfing is included in the "Presidential Vacation Time".

So it seems your problem with Obama is that he plays golf, not that he takes time off? Correct?

Lord Lucien
Good point, but we don't have to abandon our boarders. I live in Mexico and Mexicans down actually work and enjoy their country, the ones that hop look for a free ride by giving birth and getting their kids across to gain access. Legally ok, but giving them amnesty and then shipping them cross country to holding facilities around the country to keep them in "immigration camps." I think you ended that last sentence a tad prematurely.

So it seems your problem with Obama is that he plays golf, not that he takes time off? Correct? Goddamn Scots and their friggin tartan bagpipes trying to destroy our culture.

Shakyamunison

So it seems your problem with Obama is that he plays golf, not that he takes time off? Correct?

Let me repeat myself.

"Same thing happened to Bush, but Bush stopped playing golf."

Now where does it say I have any problem with Obama, vacations or golf?

Time Immemorial
I think you ended that last sentence a tad prematurely.

Goddamn Scots and their friggin tartan bagpipes trying to destroy our culture.

But do you get my drift at all, wtf is going on Obama isn't doing shit..

Lord Lucien
Let me repeat myself.

Now where does it say I have any problem with Obama, vacations or golf? I like to imagine that you're the real life version of Drax, from Guardians of the Galaxy. Not as muscly, but almost as literal.

Shakyamunison
I like to imagine that you're the real life version of Drax, from Guardians of the Galaxy. Not as muscly, but almost as literal.

I haven't seen it yet. Is it worth it?

Time Immemorial
I dont get US anymore..just pisses me off..

Robtard
Let me repeat myself.

Now where does it say I have any problem with Obama, vacations or golf?

Okay, fair enough. Bush stopped playing golf; Obama still golfs. This was/is your point.

But you should know that when Bush said he quit golf after UN headquarters in Baghdad was bombed in Aug 2003 to "honor those lost", he actually lied. There's footage of him golfing in Oct 2013.

Lord Lucien
But do you get my drift at all, wtf is going on Obama isn't doing shit.. Just how much do you think he's capable of doing? Federal power resides in more than just the POTUS.

I haven't seen it yet. Is it worth it? Not if you like good movies, no.

Time Immemorial
Just how much do you think he's capable of doing? Federal power resides in more than just the POTUS.

Not if you like good movies, no.

He's going against congress, have you looked at what congress is doing to try and stop him?

Shakyamunison
Okay, fair enough. Bush stopped playing golf; Obama still golfs. This was/is your point.

But you should know that when Bush said he quit golf after UN headquarters in Baghdad was bombed in Aug 2003 to "honor those lost", he actually lied. There's footage of him golfing in Oct 2013.

Well, that's a good thing. I wouldn't want a president to go without playing golf.

... Not if you like good movies, no.
Darn! I was afraid of that!

Robtard
Well, that's a good thing. I wouldn't want a president to go without playing golf.

http://www.gifday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2lmlxme.gif

Lord Lucien
He's going against congress, have you looked at what congress is doing to try and stop him? Without going to extensive Google lengths, I know that a Democratic senator introduced a bill to allocate $2.7 billion in funds to "cover necessary expenses to respond to the significant rise in unaccompanied children and adults with children at the southwest border." Among other provisions for wildfire management (due to Cali's shit right now) and providing funds to help Israel develop it's Iron Dome. Obama has supported this bill and urged Congress to pass it.

I also know that a Republican representative has introduced a bill that will provide $659 million for, among other things, aid to Central American countries to help them "repatriate and reintegrate." Essentially, send the immigrants packing back to their home countries. Obama has expressed a desire to veto this bill, and the House vote was canceled by the GOP due to lack of votes.

Aside from that, I know little else. What has Obama done to impede Congress in resolving this situation?

Shakyamunison
...Aside from that, I know little else. What has Obama done to impede Congress in resolving this situation?

Of course... played golf! big grin

Raisen
lucien

i'm not sure on your stance. do you think illegal immigration is a good thing?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Raisen
lucien

i'm not sure on your stance. do you think illegal immigration is a good thing? I couldn't say. I have no idea how illegal immigration should be handled or viewed. It's not a black and white issue and anyone who says they have an easy solution is either hopelessly misguided at best, or cruelly discompassionate at worst.

Time Immemorial
Without going to extensive Google lengths, I know that a Democratic senator introduced a bill to allocate $2.7 billion in funds to "cover necessary expenses to respond to the significant rise in unaccompanied children and adults with children at the southwest border." Among other provisions for wildfire management (due to Cali's shit right now) and providing funds to help Israel develop it's Iron Dome. Obama has supported this bill and urged Congress to pass it.

I also know that a Republican representative has introduced a bill that will provide $659 million for, among other things, aid to Central American countries to help them "repatriate and reintegrate." Essentially, send the immigrants packing back to their home countries. Obama has expressed a desire to veto this bill, and the House vote was canceled by the GOP due to lack of votes.

Aside from that, I know little else. What has Obama done to impede Congress in resolving this situation?

He is impede Congress by not enforcing any of the laws set forth by Congress. He is the chief law enforcement officer of the USA but not enforcing the laws.

Time Immemorial
Too add the illegal rise in immigration has caused over 600,000 crimes in the US just last year, murders, theft, vandalism.

Raisen
He is impede Congress by not enforcing any of the laws set forth by Congress. He is the chief law enforcement officer of the USA but not enforcing the laws.

the chief law enforcement officer is the Attorney General aka Eric Holder

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Raisen
the chief law enforcement officer is the Attorney General aka Eric Holder

Holder works for Obama and has executive power over holder. Holder is a prawn..Read the Oath of Office for the President of the United States of America.

Watch this bro

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/166707-james-okeefe-can-cross-border-dressed-bin-laden-know-obama-job/

LeonBuco666
Good god, I dont know which is worse the Murican Gov or the Brit Gov....

Bardock42
While Eric Holder is definitely also a prawn, you probably meant that he is a pawn, TI.

Robtard
"The fooking Prawns, man." -Wikus Van De Merwe

Rao Kal El
Escape goats and demonization of an group of people so you can blame all your problems to the wrong source.

This is just a basic math example

If there is 12 million undocumented people in the country and they spent $10 dollars a day (which is LOW for daily living) how much money are you collecting in sales tax only?

That is only if you thing that people can live in USA expending only $10 dollars a day

So even if they paid only sales taxes, that is a lot of money, then you wonder why the goverment think is a bad movement to loose 12 million revenues. IMO

Robtard
They're more concerned about not losing the cheap labor force, imo.

eg Do you think American citizens are going to pick crops for sometimes less than minimum wage?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Escape goats

are you ****ing kidding me?

Robtard
Rao actually meant to say "Blame-shift lambs" so calm down.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Bardock42
are you ****ing kidding me?

Nope. Is a fairly common practice in nations to blame someone else for their own problems.

Do you really think an illegal has that much power to ruin your life the way is presented by the conservative media? I don't

Rao Kal El
Rao actually meant to say "Blame-shift lambs" so calm down.

thumb up

dadudemon

The libtards did it to Bush so now it is the conservatards turn to do it to Obama.

Me?

I probably wouldn't play golf or go on vacation all 4 years of my presidential term.

Golf is boring as **** and if I was president of the United States, I wouldn't be taking ****ing vacations with 5 active military conflicts, a financial crisis, a budgeting crisis, a failing education system, and a stupidly long list of unfulfilled campaign promises...

Rao Kal El
I do really despise extreme conservatism and liberalism.

It clouds our own judgement.

dadudemon
http://www.gifday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2lmlxme.gif

haha, I love this...best Arnold gif, yet.

dadudemon
Escape goats and demonization of an group of people so you can blame all your problems to the wrong source.

This is just a basic math example

If there is 12 million undocumented people in the country and they spent $10 dollars a day (which is LOW for daily living) how much money are you collecting in sales tax only?

That is only if you thing that people can live in USA expending only $10 dollars a day

So even if they paid only sales taxes, that is a lot of money, then you wonder why the goverment think is a bad movement to loose 12 million revenues. IMO

I'd like to point out that...I wouldn't be here if it were not for the immigration in the 20s through Ellis Island.

But, iirc, that was legal immigration. So maybe my point is moot. But I tend to think this country is at its greatest when we take care of our sick, our poor, and our destitute.

Time Immemorial
"The fooking Prawns, man." -Wikus Van De Merwe

laughing

Time Immemorial
While Eric Holder is definitely also a prawn, you probably meant that he is a pawn, TI.

No I meant prawn brosmile

dadudemon

http://www.sea-ex.com/fishphotos/images/black-tiger-prawn.jpg

Warning: That image is prawnographic. If you are sensitive to prawnography, do not view the image!

Mods, please delete that image if that image is too inappropriate for this board.

Shakyamunison
LOL!

Bardock42
Nope. Is a fairly common practice in nations to blame someone else for their own problems.

Do you really think an illegal has that much power to ruin your life the way is presented by the conservative media? I don't

Yeah, okay, so, the word is "scapegoat"...

Then what does it mean when you say Eric Holder is a prawn?

dadudemon
Then what does it mean when you say Eric Holder is a prawn?

He is a small, stinky, critter that strongly resembles a small crustacean?

jinXed by JaNx
TCm9788Tb5g

Yeah, but it's an amazing Drive. Form like that isn't learnt it's made. That's the difference there between these presidints wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.