Storm Shadow vs. Beatrix vs. Ra's Al Ghul (sword fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
SS vs. Ra'S ... Who wins

SS vs. Beatrix... Who wins

Ra's vs. Beatrix ... Who wins

Lestov16
Storm Shadow utterly butchers them. I'd give Beatrix the win over Ra's.

FrothByte
Ra's loses easily. Beatrix and Shadow would be fun, but I was far more impressed by the ninja so I'm going with Storm Shadow on this one.

juggerman
Nevermind

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Lestov16
Storm Shadow utterly butchers them. I'd give Beatrix the win over Ra's. This.

relentless1
Ras was more than competent in Begins, I think he wins against Beatrix for sure. Storm Shadow would be a more difficult opponent but Ras could overcome, he's a ninja also and tbh not much of his skill was displayed but he trained Batman and Bane and they were serious ass kickers

KingD19
Ra's only fought Batman.

Beatrix not only killed 99% of the Crazy 88. She fought and killed the worlds best assassins and trained with the best grandmaster in the world.

And highly doubtful Ra's could stand against Shadow. He and Snake Eyes were superhuman and showed far more skill in their fights.

The problem is Nolan made his world far too realistic. So a lot of the fights are slow and plodding. Even when someone is supposed to be highly skilled like Ra's, it's nowhere near as impressive as it could be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.