Transformers: Combiner Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/Comic%20Scans/Comic%20covers/28111_n_zpsc6ca1919.jpg~original

Kazenji
http://www.newsarama.com/21865-big-boys-come-to-play-in-transformers-combiner-wars-crossover.html

-The Robots in Disguise book will know be just called 'Transformers'

-A ongoing series for Transformers: Windblade

Q99
Huh, that looks like someone new in the core of Devastator. I wonder who it is... unless that's Prowl with a horn upgrade!

And I guess they didn't want to clash with the show ^^

Awesome on the Windblade thing.

Kazenji
Only just finished that Windblade mini-series, Definitely be up for a ongoing series altho i hope they change the artist.

Kazenji
Writers talk Combiner wars & Gender Identity

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/writers-talk-combiner-wars-event-transformers-gender-identity-more

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Q99
Huh, that looks like someone new in the core of Devastator. I wonder who it is... unless that's Prowl with a horn upgrade!

And I guess they didn't want to clash with the show ^^

Awesome on the Windblade thing.

I thought it looked like Menasor myself...

Q99
Nah, Menasor has obvious cars. That's Superion and Devastator.

Btw, the last round of the fan based combiner poll is up, if you have the official TF ap.

Name, gender, personality type, and nemesis.

Gender seems a gimme for female (when else is there going to be an opportunity for a female combiner?), name I'm torn between Victorion and Slammoth, personality type I'm rooting Leader but I think Independent will win, and of possible nemesi, I voted for Devastator but I'd suspect the other new combiner in the options, Galvatronus, will win. Then there's Menasor and it's like, 'Menasor, you already have a combiner nemesis, get off the poll!'.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Writers talk Combiner wars & Gender Identity

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/writers-talk-combiner-wars-event-transformers-gender-identity-more

Looks like Hot Shot and someone else are rookie City Speakers smile

(They have eye makeup like Windblade, but not as much, and have more problem translating)

Kazenji
Started reading this one, Only read Opening Salvo & Part 1

so Optimus Prime is regarded as a god to the Caminians, I liked how that shut Starscream up.

Igniz
Started reading this one, Only read Opening Salvo & Part 1

so Optimus Prime is regarded as a god to the Caminians, I liked how that shut Starscream up.

Then Prowl and his Constructicons had to ruin it big grin

Q99
This is a pretty good crossover. Art's a bit dark, but still, I'm enjoying it!

Kazenji
I like that artist in particular for Transformers.

Q99
I know a lot of people don't like him, but sometimes he works great smile

Read the latest issue yet?

We finally got Combiner-Optimus!

Kazenji
I've only read up to Part 1 but i do have part 2 sitting here.

Q99
Yeees, read the further parts...

Kazenji
Noticed this story is coming to an end, Was a short one was expecting it to last as long as the Dark Cybertron story.

Q99
Yep, it's smaller.

But I'll also note it's not the end of combiners- there's going to be a smaller Combiner Hunters followup in July iirc, and Windblade will be following off of it fairly directly.

Kazenji
So i finished off Combiner Wars

when did Prowl make a deal with Rattrap

nevermind....i found it on the Transformers wiki.

Q99
Yea, we didn't know that connection until this arc.

Also, there's a 'Combiner Hunter' one-shot next week, with Victorion, the fan-voted Combiner.

Kazenji
Ah.. so thats in that one-shot

i was expecting it to show up in one of the Combiner Wars books.

Q99
Production of the main series was already well under way when the voting was done, so incorporating her into it would've been very hard timing wise- they had trouble getting the later issues finished on time as is.

Kazenji
Been reading the Combiner Hunter's book, When did Arcee use a space bridge to get to Cybertron during this time?

most of the time she was back on Earth.

Q99
Been reading the Combiner Hunter's book, When did Arcee use a space bridge to get to Cybertron during this time?

most of the time she was back on Earth.

Space bridge is near-instant travel. Just before CW, Prowl gets the bridge, and in CW he uses it to travel quickly to Cybertron, but that end is still there.

Anyone on the Earth team can now use it for pretty easy back-and-forth travel.

Kazenji
Got it thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.