Khans healing vs Borg Nano bites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
The borg have captured Khan and inject him with borg Nano bites, does Khans healing blood win and defeat the Nano bites? Or is resistance futile? Keep in mind in voyager (can we use TV scenes here?) the doctor found out that borg Nano bites attack or rather latch onto red blood plates in species when they inject them, so the Nanos will be going after Khans blood first. This isn't a Khan vs the Borg by the way just in case there's a mix up.

Robtard
There's really nothing to suggest that the healing properties of Khan's blood could resist Borg assimilation. The Borg already have a healing factor of sorts, both biological and mechanical.

So to answer your question, the Borg end up with a superior Drone due to Khan's superior physical assets.

Silent Master
Agreed.

dadudemon
I think a good case can be made that Khan's immune system is up to the task of attacking the Nanoprobes.

Khan's blood cured a little girl of cancer that not even 23rd Century technology could cure (and that timeline had a technology boost due to the crossing over of the Narada n'stuff).

There is nothing to suggest that Khan's immune system is not up to the task of attacking and stopping the nanoprobes. There is also nothing to suggest that Khan's immune system would be able to stop the nanoprobes.

Since we only have his super immune system and physiology to go by, I say were err on the side of it working.

Silent Master
There is zero history in the ST universe that advanced healing let's people fight assimilation.

BruceSkywalker
Khan becomes one with the borg....

in fact he becomes Cumberbatch of Borg big grin laughing laughing

Tattoos N Scars
Species 8472 have an advanced immune system that prevents them from being assimilated. I doubt Khan's immune system is as advanced as 8472's.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think a good case can be made that Khan's immune system is up to the task of attacking the Nanoprobes.

Khan's blood cured a little girl of cancer that not even 23rd Century technology could cure (and that timeline had a technology boost due to the crossing over of the Narada n'stuff).

There is nothing to suggest that Khan's immune system is not up to the task of attacking and stopping the nanoprobes. There is also nothing to suggest that Khan's immune system would be able to stop the nanoprobes.

Since we only have his super immune system and physiology to go by, I say were err on the side of it working.

Borg nanites aren't essentially little machines that can manipulate and rewrite organic and inorganic matter, how is Khan's blood going to heal them away now?

The Borg adapting to assimilate multitudes of species, some even without a physical body and only failing once since Species 8472 is utterly alien to our galaxy and reached evolutionary perfection tells us to err on the side that a 20th century Augment would be assimilated just the same.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
Look at you be the contrarian. Borg nanites aren't essentially little machines, how is Khan's blood going to heal them away now?

The Borg adapting to assimilate multitudes of species, some even without a physical body and only failing once since Species 8472 is utterly alien to our galaxy and reached evolutionary perfection tells us to err on the side that a 20th century Augment would be assimilated just the same.

I thought the borg opened a portal to another dimension and found species 8472? I don't think they were from our galaxy

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
I thought the borg opened a portal to another dimension and found species 8472? I don't think they were from our galaxy

Yeah, why I said "utterly alien to our galaxy", they are from a dimension called "liquid space".

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by steverules_2
The borg have captured Khan and inject him with borg Nano bites, does Khans healing blood win and defeat the Nano bites? Or is resistance futile? Keep in mind in voyager (can we use TV scenes here?) the doctor found out that borg Nano bites attack or rather latch onto red blood plates in species when they inject them, so the Nanos will be going after Khans blood first. This isn't a Khan vs the Borg by the way just in case there's a mix up.

His HF was not that uber, we don't even see him recovering from wounds as he really didn't have anything serious till Spock trashed him and his arm.

Khan cannot resist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.