Nam-Ek and Ronan Vs Hulk and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Nam-Ek and Ronan Vs Hulk and Thor

Nam-Ek from Man of steel
Ronan without the gem

Hulk from Hulk (2008) and Avengers (12)
Thor from MCU.

Place - sahara desert

Lestov16
Nam-Ek solos

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Lestov16
Nam-Ek solos No way.

I'm not sure about Ronan because I haven't seen the movie(Will do on Friday) but Namek is not soloing this. He is a poor man's Hulk with super speed. Super speed he never used.

StealthRanger
Nam-Ek solos

FrothByte
Nam-Ek has a weakness in his mask. If that breaks, he's done for.

Arachnid1
Nam-Ek solos Any Kryptonian Solos.

Zack Fair
You guys are placing way too much faith in kryptonians.

Nam-Ek was ass.

Edit Well I just read this is Norton Hulk. Nam-Ek can possibly beat that Hulk.

danielgamer
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Nam-Ek was ass.

no, sorry...it is: Hulk from Hulk (2008) and Avengers (12)

You can choose which version you want to use.

edit: Nam Ek is not as speedy as Kal. I see with a good chance of being defeated by the Hulk or Thor.

Zack Fair
Yeah me too.

I can see Nam-Ek beating 2008 Hulk if he fights smart and KOs him before the Hulkster Hulks out.

I see Thor and Avengers Hulk owning Nam-Ek.

Arachnid1
Yeah me too.

I can see Nam-Ek beating 2008 Hulk if he fights smart and KOs him before the Hulkster Hulks out.

I see Thor and Avengers Hulk owning Nam-Ek. The dude was beating the shit out of Kal. He went to super speed enough to propel into the air and onto a fighter jet (where he broke apart the jet in no time and crushed the pilots head with one arm; not really relevent, but a cool scene, although he did demolish the get faster than Hulk) him in two bounds, caught and Kal in mid flight by his legs. Kal obviously felt the dudes hits. From his fight, I see him being waaaay to fast when compared with Thor and Hulk. Thor was dodging Hulks hits with slow movements when they fought. Even Kurse was slow as shit by Kryptonian standards. They wont be able to keep up with a Kryptonian, and he is definitely strong enough to hurt them.

Zack Fair
Possibly.

I can see him blitzing his way into Hulk's fist or Thor's hammer though. Dude's strategy was straight forward. Take shit head on.

ares834
Nam-Ek solos

wallman77
Originally posted by danielgamer
I see with a good chance of being defeated by the Hulk or Thor.

agreed. no way he solos. lol nonsense. he fought superman who prior, never fought before in his life. that is the one and only reason he looked impressive. ronan gets backhanded into next week by the hulk, then big green and thor proceed to push Nam's shit in.

wallman77
Possibly.

I can see him blitzing his way into Hulk's fist or Thor's hammer though. Dude's strategy was straight forward. Take shit head on.

yup. he WILL go down kicking and screaming but that wont save him. then the pain commences.

Epicurus

Nam-Ek was ass.

Norton Hulk and the Avengers Hulk are the same goddamned character.erm

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Epicurus
Norton Hulk and the Avengers Hulk are the same goddamned character.erm

Yup

Lord Lucien
Piccolo solos.

Lestov16
No way.

I'm not sure about Ronan because I haven't seen the movie(Will do on Friday) but Namek is not soloing this. He is a poor man's Hulk with super speed. Super speed he never used.

Ronan is featless and Thor isn't beating a Kryptonian.

Robtard
Zod would solo all of them, for he is Zod the Soloer of Things

FrothByte
Thing is, Thor and Hulk don't need to KO Nam-ek, they just need to damage his helmet. Not that that's easy to do, just thinking it's easier to do than KOing Thor and Hulk.

Kamahamaha
Nam-Ek is that a DBZ reference?

Lestov16
So Nam is perpetually limited to his helmet? Even so, Ronan is a non factor and Nam is too fast and strong for Thor. Not to mention he survived Supes punching him into a freight train, so it will take a lot to put him down.

FrothByte
So Nam is perpetually limited to his helmet? Even so, Ronan is a non factor and Nam is too fast and strong for Thor. Not to mention he survived Supes punching him into a freight train, so it will take a lot to put him down.

His "face durability" is limited by his helmet's durability. It's a glaring weakness that should be addressed here. Nam-ek might have the edge in speed and strength, but he doesn't have flight - which Thor has. He also doesn't have long range attacks other than throwing stuff around. Again, something that Thor has an advantage of.

And as tough as Nam-ek is, a broken helmet will be the end of him. And let's face it, the face is the most likely target Thor and Hulk will aim for.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Epicurus
Norton Hulk and the Avengers Hulk are the same goddamned character.erm I know.

There is a large gap in power though.

Lestov16
Originally posted by FrothByte
His "face durability" is limited by his helmet's durability. It's a glaring weakness that should be addressed here. Nam-ek might have the edge in speed and strength, but he doesn't have flight - which Thor has. He also doesn't have long range attacks other than throwing stuff around. Again, something that Thor has an advantage of.

And as tough as Nam-ek is, a broken helmet will be the end of him. And let's face it, the face is the most likely target Thor and Hulk will aim for.

If the fight goes on long enough (which it will) Nom will eventually figure out how to fly and use his heat vision, in which Thor is screwed.

carver9
Lol at the Kryptonite hype here. As for the thread, Thor and Hulk destroys.

FrothByte
If the fight goes on long enough (which it will) Nom will eventually figure out how to fly and use his heat vision, in which Thor is screwed.

No he won't. To be able to fly and use his heat vision he needs to take off his helmet and fully take in Earth's atmosphere... and that will leave him weak and vulnerable to getting KO'd until he can get his senses fully under control. He won't be able to have time for that in the middle of a fight.

Robtard
Nam-Ek doesn't need flight and heat-vision. He can use the power in this arms to shove Thor's head up Hulk's ass and then Ronan's head up Thor's ass in some twisted creation of Hancock meets The Human Centipede.

carver9
Originally posted by Arachnid1
The dude was beating the shit out of Kal. He went to super speed enough to propel into the air and onto a fighter jet (where he broke apart the jet in no time and crushed the pilots head with one arm; not really relevent, but a cool scene, although he did demolish the get faster than Hulk) him in two bounds, caught and Kal in mid flight by his legs. Kal obviously felt the dudes hits. From his fight, I see him being waaaay to fast when compared with Thor and Hulk. Thor was dodging Hulks hits with slow movements when they fought. Even Kurse was slow as shit by Kryptonian standards. They wont be able to keep up with a Kryptonian, and he is definitely strong enough to hurt them.

Where did he demolish the jet faster than Hulk? Show me. Also they were different Jets.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ets2KtNYiis

Let's not forget that bullets from that Jet appeared to hurt him and sent him flying into a building, the same kind of bullets Hulk stood in one spot and tanked.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Where did he demolish the jet faster than Hulk? Show me. Also they were different Jets.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ets2KtNYiis

Let's not forget that bullets from that Jet appeared to hurt him and sent him flying into a building, the same kind of bullets Hulk stood in one spot and tanked.

Not true, the bullets on a A-10 Warthog can kill tanks and are made of depleted uranium. The bullets on a F-35 are no where near that powerful. Those bullets would have pierced Hulk without a problem.

Time Immemorial
Nameks helmet low balling is none effect here as PIS and CIS is off and Namel never showed weakened from anything as well as them being in the desert there there is no outside interference. The helmet argument is as stupid as it comes if you have to use that to win a forum fight.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Nameks helmet low balling is none effect here as PIS and CIS is off and Namel never showed weakened from anything as well as them being in the desert there there is no outside interference. The helmet argument is as stupid as it comes if you have to use that to win a forum fight.

So stating a valid weakness of the kryptonians is lowballing?
PIS and CIS won't change the fact that he's still in big trouble if his helmet gets damaged.

What the hell does being in the dessert have to do with his helmet?

Time Immemorial
So stating a valid weakness of the kryptonians is lowballing?
PIS and CIS won't change the fact that he's still in big trouble if his helmet gets damaged.

What the hell does being in the dessert have to do with his helmet?

When was anyone's helmet damaged in the film from a brawl? It wasn't...quit making things up.

Time Immemorial

Froth usually goes for the easy out in any forum fight..it's to be expected.

carver9
Not true, the bullets on a A-10 Warthog can kill tanks and are made of depleted uranium. The bullets on a F-35 are no where near that powerful. Those bullets would have pierced Hulk without a problem.

Based on what would you think those bullets has enough force to pierce Hulks skin? Are you saying those bullets are greater than anything Hulk withstood on the Avengers?

FrothByte
When was anyone's helmet damaged in the film from a brawl? It wasn't...quit making things up.

When Superman damaged Faora's helmet.

FrothByte
Froth usually goes for the easy out in any forum fight..it's to be expected.

It's called debating. Just because I don't normally agree with you doesn't mean you should take it personally.

Time Immemorial
When Superman damaged Faora's helmet.

Nice try but Her helmet was damaged from a missile. Faora isn't in this fight and Namek was never damaged and he took more damage then anyone else.

Time Immemorial
It's called debating. Just because I don't normally agree with you doesn't mean you should take it personally.

Personally? Actually it was me disagreeing with you, so you should not take it so personal.

Robtard
Nice try but Her helmet was damaged from a missile. Faora isn't in this fight and Namek was never damaged and he took more damage then anyone else.

Nah, brah. Faora's facemask was damaged after Superman flew into her and slammed her face into the ground, he did this to protect Meloni as he was about to get his ass shanked by Faora.

It should be noted though, that both times a helmet was damaged, it was while it was in the transparent mode and not the black armored-looking mode. Nam-Ek keep his on armored mode when he fought, maybe that's why his never broke and he took the worst beating while wearing a helmet of the three.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Zod would solo all of them, for he is Zod the Soloer of Things

My thoughts as well.

Time Immemorial
Nah, brah. Faora's facemask was damaged after Superman flew into her and slammed her face into the ground, he did this to protect Meloni as he was about to get his ass shanked by Faora.

It should be noted though, that both times a helmet was damaged, it was while it was in the transparent mode and not the black armored-looking mode. Nam-Ek keep his on armored mode when he fought, maybe that's why his never broke and he took the worst beating while wearing a helmet of the three.

Interesting point, so the Faora thing really isn't an issue as she took her armor down. When it was damaged armor was down. I'm guessing Namek will be keeping his up for this fight.

Robtard
Interesting point, so the Faora thing really isn't an issue as she took her armor down. When it was damaged armor was down. I'm guessing Namek will be keeping his up for this fight.

I'm just speculating, but both Zod's and Foara's helms were damaged when they were in transparent mode (partial for Zod, full for Faora). Nam-Ek's never was and his stayed in armored mode during his fight.

Time Immemorial
I'm just speculating, but both Zod's and Foara's helms were damaged when they were in transparent mode (partial for Zod, full for Faora). Nam-Ek's never was and his stayed in armored mode during his fight.

Reminds me of the movie quote from Blackhawk down when the delta guy is pulling out his bullet proof plates. Edwin says "I think I"ll keep my on." Namek this time said the same thing. laughing out loud

Robtard
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/khelms.png

Zod had just the breather portion of his up when Superman wrecked it with punches. Faora was on full transparency mode when she was face-slamed into the ground.

Nam-Ek is listed as being 9'3" and 395lbs. Lolz

NemeBro
Is he filled with helium or something?

At 9'3" with his build he should weigh no less than six hundred pounds, lol. Probably more.

wallman77
Lol at the Kryptonite hype here. As for the thread, Thor and Hulk destroys.

agreed. thor and hulk outlast him. he'd probably win if it was just thor. he might pull off a win against hulk(might), but BOTH of them...lol no. ronan is a non factor. hulk is the muscle and takes the brute of the fight most of the time. every here and there thor gets in a tag or two, then gets knocked away. but he keeps coming back eventually. for all the beating kurse gave thor, he wasn't k'oed. even at the end...kurse landed what? five or six unanswered shots. not holding back. thor was dazed but not unconscious. that's a serious durability feat. he aint putting thor out cold early that's for sure. and hulk just wont stop. plus add in thor's flying and ranged attacks...Nam gets overwhelmed.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Is he filled with helium or something?

At 9'3" with his build he should weigh no less than six hundred pounds, lol. Probably more.

Why I laughed. Robert Wadlow was 8'11" and 440; he was built like a pole. Someone at DC doesn't know how to do calculations very well.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by wallman77
agreed. thor and hulk outlast him. he'd probably win if it was just thor. he might pull off a win against hulk(might), but BOTH of them...lol no. ronan is a non factor. hulk is the muscle and takes the brute of the fight most of the time. every here and there thor gets in a tag or two, then gets knocked away. but he keeps coming back eventually. for all the beating kurse gave thor, he wasn't k'oed. even at the end...kurse landed what? five or six unanswered shots. not holding back. thor was dazed but not unconscious. that's a serious durability feat. he aint putting thor out cold early that's for sure. and hulk just wont stop. plus add in thor's flying and ranged attacks...Nam gets overwhelmed.

What are you smoking? Ironman and pretty much every other plot character stalemated Thor and none of them are consistently on Kryptonian levels.

Ronin could easily keep Thor busy while Namek wrecks Hulk, neither of them have the strength to put down Namek.

Time Immemorial
Hell even Captain America showed Thor who was boss. Amped Iron Man at 400% would get slaughtered by Namek and he easily made Thor look bad, his hammer didn't even do much of anything to his armor and Namek has his armor plus his genetics..

FrothByte
Personally? Actually it was me disagreeing with you, so you should not take it so personal.

So this is you disagreeing with me on an objective level?

Sure. Real objective there.

In any case, you still have no answer for Thor just flying out of Nam's jumping range and simply bombarding them with lightning.

Robtard
What are you smoking? Ironman and pretty much every other plot character stalemated Thor and none of them are consistently on Kryptonian levels.

Ronin could easily keep Thor busy while Namek wrecks Hulk, neither of them have the strength to put down Namek.
Hell even Captain America showed Thor who was boss. Amped Iron Man at 400% would get slaughtered by Namek and he easily made Thor look bad, his hammer didn't even do much of anything to his armor and Namek has his armor plus his genetics..

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/37152/you-re-crazy-o.gif

wallman77

"plot" being the key word you used. lol at 1 feat ronan(beating drunk caveman drax) easily keeping flying thor busy. ur the one that is high on that dumb shit. lol....yes yes captain murica "showed thor who was boss".........by letting him hit his indestructible shield...... geez what a bad ass right?? plz no more silly off comments like that. im not even gonna begin to get into the whole "thor was holding back" debate...or PIS with the iron man fight. at the end of the day, thor was seen easily CRUSHING his armor with his hand, and DENTING it with his forehead. why the hammer throw at the beginning and the back hand at the end didn't show any damage? well ask whedon about that inconsistency but clearly he has the strength to kill him. at the very end when cap interrupted their fight, thor backhanded him for running his mouth and sent him flying with little respect...thus showing ironman "who was boss"(resorting to ur sorry tactics).

anyway. I stand by what I said. thor AND hulk together...they rape. Thor's durability holds up. Kurse couldn't K'O him after six free unanswered shots from a dominant position(in real life someone has u like that, and they are relatively strong, ur getting k'oed. eating shots while ur head bounces off the floor? definitely). thor gets off a few meaningful attacks every now and again, but mostly gets swatted away. hulks rage eventually wins out for the team. CRazy ronan gets **** punted off screen never to be heard from again.

wallman77

In any case, you still have no answer for Thor just flying out of Nam's jumping range and simply bombarding them with lightning.

because there is no answer. while thor doesn't usually fight that way, if he fought smart he could just do that all day. earning an even quicker win.

Time Immemorial

When has Thor been shown to fight like that? And Namek can jump and grab him easily.

Time Immemorial
"plot" being the key word you used. lol at 1 feat ronan(beating drunk caveman drax) easily keeping flying thor busy. ur the one that is high on that dumb shit. lol....yes yes captain murica "showed thor who was boss".........by letting him hit his indestructible shield...... geez what a bad ass right?? plz no more silly off comments like that. im not even gonna begin to get into the whole "thor was holding back" debate...or PIS with the iron man fight. at the end of the day, thor was seen easily CRUSHING his armor with his hand, and DENTING it with his forehead. why the hammer throw at the beginning and the back hand at the end didn't show any damage? well ask whedon about that inconsistency but clearly he has the strength to kill him. at the very end when cap interrupted their fight, thor backhanded him for running his mouth and sent him flying with little respect...thus showing ironman "who was boss"(resorting to ur sorry tactics).

anyway. I stand by what I said. thor AND hulk together...they rape. Thor's durability holds up. Kurse couldn't K'O him after six free unanswered shots from a dominant position(in real life someone has u like that, and they are relatively strong, ur getting k'oed. eating shots while ur head bounces off the floor? definitely). thor gets off a few meaningful attacks every now and again, but mostly gets swatted away. hulks rage eventually wins out for the team. CRazy ronan gets **** punted off screen never to be heard from again.

Kurse no sold Thor. Namek is easily as strong as Kurse but faster, more durable.

Time Immemorial
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/khelms.png

Zod had just the breather portion of his up when Superman wrecked it with punches. Faora was on full transparency mode when she was face-slamed into the ground.

Nam-Ek is listed as being 9'3" and 395lbs. Lolz

Goes to show you how beast that armor is and how advanced it is, basically turns from a soft shield like armor to a hardcore plate armor on a whim.

juggerman
Why I laughed. Robert Wadlow was 8'11" and 440; he was built like a pole. Someone at DC doesn't know how to do calculations very well.

Well human's and Kryptonians are built differently......

wallman77
Kurse no sold Thor. Namek is easily as strong as Kurse but faster, more durable.

..... wacko ... clean over your head.

who said kurse didn't? the point made was that even he couldn't knock him out easily so Nam wont either. are u daft? yes Nam is fast, yes he is durable...who is arguing that? I said he isn't putting thor down fast enough for him to be a non factor. I never stated thor takes him alone. im saying hulk AND thor can pull off a win. u seem bent on comparing nam and thor one on one when that isn't the point of discussion. flight, lightning combined with hulks frontal assault are keys to victory. that's a completely logical argument. u stating nam is fast and durable doesn't cut it. tell me how he wins... im not against changing my mind, but I just don't see it.

Time Immemorial
..... wacko ... clean over your head.

who said kurse didn't? the point made was that even he couldn't knock him out easily so Nam wont either. are u daft? yes Nam is fast, yes he is durable...who is arguing that? I said he isn't putting thor down fast enough for him to be a non factor. I never stated thor takes him alone. im saying hulk AND thor can pull off a win. u seem bent on comparing nam and thor one on one when that isn't the point of discussion. flight, lightning combined with hulks frontal assault are keys to victory. that's a completely logical argument. u stating nam is fast and durable doesn't cut it. tell me how he wins... im not against changing my mind, but I just don't see it.

Faster, stronger, more durable, fought a tougher opponent who could fly, was as fast as him and had more powers then him. This isn't that hard to see. Ronin can easily go H2H with Thor while Namek taps out Hulk. Then he turns his sights on Thor and snaps his neck. The fact you so easily forgot this is not a 2v1 has not been good foresight on your part.

Zack Fair
Nice detail on Nam-EK's armored mask. That completely went over my head.

carver9
Why is Nam faster and stronger? He did nothing to prove that. Nothing. Superman fts doesn't pass to him. Based off fts, either Thor or Hulk would crush him.

Time Immemorial
Why is Nam faster and stronger? He did nothing to prove that. Nothing. Superman fts doesn't pass to him. Based off fts, either Thor or Hulk would crush him.

He proved to take on Superman without having half the abilities that Clark had. Which feats did Thor or Hulk crush anyone on Namek level? Namek was tossin trains and smashing Jets with ease. Thor was crushed by Kurse, Hulk went full ape on Loki and didn't do much more then stun him and knock the wind out of him. What feats are you placing above the Kryps? Did you even watch MoS man?

FrothByte
When has Thor been shown to fight like that? And Namek can jump and grab him easily.

There's a limit to how high or far a kryptonian can jump. Grab him easily? Stop making things up.

You're right though, Thor doesn't normally just stay up in the air and spam lightning (he only did that once) but same can be said about Nam-ek, he doesn't exactly speed blitz when he fights. His speed feats in the movie are limited to him charging/tackling an opponent, and that's it.

So what is it going to be: Are we including PIS/CIS and only using the fighting moves we've seen the combatants use in the movies? Or are we removing CIS/PIS and assume that the combatants are fighting smart and to the best of their abilities?

You can't gimp Thor by including his PIS/CIS while at the same time removing those from Nam-ek.

FrothByte
He proved to take on Superman without having half the abilities that Clark had. Which feats did Thor or Hulk crush anyone on Namek level? Namek was tossin trains and smashing Jets with ease. Thor was crushed by Kurse, Hulk went full ape on Loki and didn't do much more then stun him and knock the wind out of him. What feats are you placing above the Kryps? Did you even watch MoS man?

He didn't take on Superman solo dumbass. He tag-teamed Superman with Faora's help... and still got themselves beat by the farmboy who's never been in a fight all his life.

Hulk not being able to KO Loki isn't an indication of weakness from Hulk but rather a show of durability from Loki.

Time Immemorial
He didn't take on Superman solo dumbass. He tag-teamed Superman with Faora's help... and still got themselves beat by the farmboy who's never been in a fight all his life.

Hulk not being able to KO Loki isn't an indication of weakness from Hulk but rather a show of durability from Loki.

You mad bro?

Wrong Clark never beat Namek, you can't make things up as pass them off as truths.

Rao Kal El
Really close fight imo, but I think team 1 wins, because for some reason I think Ronan >Thor
Hulk - Nam-Ek is close but with thor gone Ronan tips the balance in favor of T1

Time Immemorial
There's a limit to how high or far a kryptonian can jump. Grab him easily? Stop making things up.

You're right though, Thor doesn't normally just stay up in the air and spam lightning (he only did that once) but same can be said about Nam-ek, he doesn't exactly speed blitz when he fights. His speed feats in the movie are limited to him charging/tackling an opponent, and that's it.

So what is it going to be: Are we including PIS/CIS and only using the fighting moves we've seen the combatants use in the movies? Or are we removing CIS/PIS and assume that the combatants are fighting smart and to the best of their abilities?

You can't gimp Thor by including his PIS/CIS while at the same time removing those from Nam-ek.

I didn't remove them from Thor. Thor neither has the strength or stopping power to put down Namek as he is no were near Kals strength level who could not put down Namek. Namek never lost to Kal. You think some lightning is gonna hurt Namek when hear vision didn't? Namek is easily stronger and more durable then Kurse and will pound Thor into the dirt easier then he did to MoS.

You lost the debate, just give up.

TH3_V01D
Anyone who can throw MoS Superman like a ragdoll and tank a full force suckerpunch direct to the face is gonna be superior to Hulk and Thor (this one is just a piece of shit in movies, was basically curbstomped by a slower version of Namek in thor 2).

But on topic Namek and Ronan tag team crush Hulk and TINO.

The movie Thor fanwanking is pretty tiresome, he is by far the most underwelwing high tier brick in movies, fanboys always plays the ''holding back card'' even shitting on clearly stronger characters like Abomination and Hulk.
The Abomb vs Loki thread is just embarrasing to read, thor fans make everything to make a punchingbag buttmonkey like Loki look good, despite the fact that abomb would brutalize him even worse than Hulk.

carver9

Lol...so him taking out a Jet means he is above Hulk? He didn't solo Superman...He had help and he still couldn't defeat him. Lol...so him throwing a piece of a train makes him stronger than Hulk?

What makes Kurse weaker than Nam? Nam best ft is throwing a train and that pales in comparison to what Thor and Hulk has done. Him teaming with someone to take on Superman and being defeated isn't a great ft.

Loki was out when Hulk did that...on the ground in pain and if anything, Loki not being turned to paste should tell you how durable he is. What has Namek done to put him above Hulk and Thor? Nothing imo. It seems like you are basing this off of him getting beat up, even with help.

The fts that I am placing is Hulk withstanding Thor uppercut with Mjlonir whereas Nam was taken out by being punched into a building. Thor withstanding Kurse blows also proves that he is above Nam physically.

Hulk punching power is better than anything Nam has done. Thor ground and pound is better than anything Nam has done. The only thing you really have is him throwing a train and him getting beat up by Superman, with help.

TH3_V01D
Namek was dominating superman by himself while faora was killing soliders left and right, that feat alone puts him above Thor and Hulk imo

Just compare the fights buddy, Hulk vs Thor was embarrasing slow is not even close to Namek/Superman, hell im not even conting the fact that Namek was pretty much unaffected after the fight.

Edit: Lol Loki durable, any kryptonian would have break the whole floor smashing loki in it, if anything it just prove how inferior are the asgardians compared to kryptonians, Namek tanked a full force punch to the face from Superman so hard that leave a shockwave and was fine after that, not to mention the feat of no selling the whole train explosion compared to the bullet fearing thor lol.

This discussion is silly, Superman is far superior to Thor and Hulk, anyone who can give him a hard time is gonna wreck the two avengers.

Rao Kal El
The scary thing about the Kryptonians is that they are just getting used to their new powers.

TH3_V01D
Yeah, too bad we never gonna see Namek and Faora at max potential, both of them would crush Thor and Hulk en 5 seconds instead of 10.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Namek was dominating superman by himself while faora was killing soliders left and right, that feat alone puts him above Thor and Hulk imo

Just compare the fights buddy, Hulk vs Thor was embarrasing slow is not even close to Namek/Superman, hell im not even conting the fact that Namek was pretty much unaffected after the fight.

Edit: Lol Loki durable, any kryptonian would have break the whole floor smashing loki in it, if anything it just prove how inferior are the asgardians compared to kryptonians, Namek tanked a full force punch to the face from Superman so hard that leave a shockwave and was fine after that, not to mention the feat of no selling the whole train explosion compared to the bullet fearing thor lol.

This discussion is silly, Superman is far superior to Thor and Hulk, anyone who can give him a hard time is gonna wreck the two avengers. Agreed with this.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TH3_V01D

This discussion is silly, Superman is far superior to Thor and Hulk, anyone who can give him a hard time is gonna wreck the two avengers.

This 100%

FrothByte
I didn't remove them from Thor. Thor neither has the strength or stopping power to put down Namek as he is no were near Kals strength level who could not put down Namek. Namek never lost to Kal. You think some lightning is gonna hurt Namek when hear vision didn't? Namek is easily stronger and more durable then Kurse and will pound Thor into the dirt easier then he did to MoS.

You lost the debate, just give up.

Yes, Namek is stronger and more durable than Thor or Hulk. I never contested that and I think it should be obvious to anyone.

I do however think that Thor and Hulk are more durable than Nam-ek's helmet. Heck, Superman face-smashing Faora was enough to damage her mask. Whereas I think Thor and Hulk can tank a quite few hits from Nam-ek, I don't see his mask tanking that many hits from Mjolnir or Hulk's fists.

I also think that Thor's lightning is more powerful than Clark's heat vision. Why? Because we've seen it destroy a lot more than Clark's heat vision.

I also can't see how Nam-ek deals with Thor just flying out of range and using his more exotic powers on Nam-ek. Obviously, if Thor and Hulk went melee with Nam-ek they'd be at the disadvantage. Thor needs to fight smart in this fight.

Now if it was Zod or Superman in this fight, without the mask-weakness and with flight, then the kryptonian team wins.

NemeBro
Faora's mask was a thin see-through piece of shit.

Nam-Ek's mask is solid Kryptonian metal, which wasn't damaged once in the movie.

This isn't hard.

FrothByte
Faora's mask was a thin see-through piece of shit.

Nam-Ek's mask is solid Kryptonian metal, which wasn't damaged once in the movie.

This isn't hard.

So I'm to believe that Zod's and Faora's masks were of inferior quality compared to their other soldiers?

NemeBro
Yes, you are to believe that Zod and Faora's flimsy demonstrably easily broken see-through shit is inferior to Nam-Ek's solid metal helmet. Especially considering Faora's actual armored helmet can retract and was retracted when it was broken.

Time Immemorial
Yes, Namek is stronger and more durable than Thor or Hulk. I never contested that and I think it should be obvious to anyone.

I do however think that Thor and Hulk are more durable than Nam-ek's helmet. Heck, Superman face-smashing Faora was enough to damage her mask. Whereas I think Thor and Hulk can tank a quite few hits from Nam-ek, I don't see his mask tanking that many hits from Mjolnir or Hulk's fists.

I also think that Thor's lightning is more powerful than Clark's heat vision. Why? Because we've seen it destroy a lot more than Clark's heat vision.

I also can't see how Nam-ek deals with Thor just flying out of range and using his more exotic powers on Nam-ek. Obviously, if Thor and Hulk went melee with Nam-ek they'd be at the disadvantage. Thor needs to fight smart in this fight.

Now if it was Zod or Superman in this fight, without the mask-weakness and with flight, then the kryptonian team wins.

Thor's smart thinking with a tank like Namek will end quickly as Namek gets ahold of him and snaps his neck.

Thors exotic powers. Like the tornado designed to lift a slow moving metal automaton? Like Namek can't get out of that situation by I dunno jumping away or running? Or like he would even half to, prolly just I dunno jump up and punch the shit out of him while hes trying to form it?

More exotic powers like using a building to channel his power for a huge AOE to hit slow moving giant beats in a tunnel with only one way to get out. How does that apply here? He sure was not flying while doing that. Which exotic powers are you referring to while he was flying because one of them would have zero effect and the other he used a building to amp his power.

FrothByte
Yes, you are to believe that Zod and Faora's flimsy demonstrably easily broken see-through shit is inferior to Nam-Ek's solid metal helmet. Especially considering Faora's actual armored helmet can retract and was retracted when it was broken.

I tried rewatching MOS (skimmed through it) and I don't see anywhere where Faora had an armored mask like Nam-ek. What retracted was the breathing apparatus that covered her mouth.

And it seems silly that the general and his lieutenant would wear inferior armor to those of their regular soldiers.

Time Immemorial
I tried rewatching MOS (skimmed through it) and I don't see anywhere where Faora had an armored mask like Nam-ek. What retracted was the breathing apparatus that covered her mouth.

And it seems silly that the general and his lieutenant would wear inferior armor to those of their regular soldiers.

Rob already posted pics of the masks, what more evidence do you need? Zod had the same mask except he changed his. Screen feats are screen feats, now your making up stuff to support your silly mask arguement. Namek mask never got damaged was an issue because he kept his armor up, are we done talking about characters not in this fight as well such as Zod and Faora who happened to have their armor down?

FrothByte
Rob already posted pics of the masks, what more evidence do you need? Zod had the same mask except he changed his. Screen feats are screen feats, now your making up stuff to support your silly mask arguement. Namek mask never got damaged was an issue because he kept his armor up, are we done talking about characters not in this fight as well such as Zod and Faora who happened to have their armor down?

I'm aware of Robtard's pics. Rob, unlike you, apparently took the time to do his research. You should too, you'll see that even the fully armored version of Zod and Faora's masks are different from Nam-ek. At least as far as I can see when rewinding and replaying MOS.

Nam-ek's mask never got damaged. Of course, Nam-ek also never got direct hits to the face like Zod and Faora did. Claiming that Nam-ek's mask is a lot more durable than Zod's or Faora's even though they weren't subjected to the same or similar attacks is silly.

Zack Fair
Ronan is a non-factor.

Sigh.

Time Immemorial
I'm aware of Robtard's pics. Rob, unlike you, apparently took the time to do his research. You should too, you'll see that even the fully armored version of Zod and Faora's masks are different from Nam-ek. At least as far as I can see when rewinding and replaying MOS.

Nam-ek's mask never got damaged. Of course, Nam-ek also never got direct hits to the face like Zod and Faora did. Claiming that Nam-ek's mask is a lot more durable than Zod's or Faora's even though they weren't subjected to the same or similar attacks is silly.

Do my own research? I already knew this as I have watched the movie many times, he posted the picture for proof. Be best to actually watch the movie without blinders on this time and think because Zod was higher rank then Namek, that must just mean his armor must be tougher.

As a soldier I will tell you the lower ranking people always have more armor and weapons and are tougher in the field, then the officers because they are the ones that actually have to do the grunt work in the field. This is common sense..

Zack Fair
It still took an exploding gas station, smashing through giant concrete pillars/structure and several punches from a pissed off Superman to break.

FrothByte
It still took an exploding gas station, smashing through giant concrete pillars/structure and several punches from a pissed off Superman to break.

True. I never said it was gonna be easy. Just that it would probably be eaiser to break the mask than KO Thor or Hulk.

Time Immemorial
True. I never said it was gonna be easy. Just that it would probably be eaiser to break the mask than KO Thor or Hulk.

Cept you did, right here..his mask was never damaged, not even once, he also happened to be the strongest, biggest Kryp with the most armor.

Show me where Thor has the punching power that the Kryptonians do? I want to see feats specifically putting him on Kryptonian levels of raw strength in regards to punching strength, lifting strength, throwing strength and raw power. If you don't have the feats to present, then just concede to it.

TH3_V01D
I remember Thor hitting Chitauri foot soldiers left and right with Mew Mew, you would think they would explode in front of such power but it was no diferent than an iron pipe lol.

http://www.thatsreallypossible.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/superman-1.gif

Just look the shockwave, holy shit i never saw that !!! Zod just countered a sonic punch from Superman!!!

http://i.imgur.com/9CvdVgI.gif

danielgamer
I think a lot of confusion when people do say that in the fight between Supes and Zod the shockwaves produced by these two were destroying skyscrapers. It is not true. The only skyscraper was destroyed when Zod used to heat vision within the building itself. The other skyscrapers seemed all standing. Yes, they had damage, but they were integers.

Zack Fair
I think a lot of confusion when people do say that in the fight between Supes and Zod the shockwaves produced by these two were destroying skyscrapers. It is not true. The only skyscraper was destroyed when Zod used to heat vision within the building itself. The other skyscrapers seemed all standing. Yes, they had damage, but they were integers. Yah. The only building that actually collapsed during the fight was that one.

But people are stupid anyways.

FrothByte
Cept you did, right here..his mask was never damaged, not even once, he also happened to be the strongest, biggest Kryp with the most armor.

Show me where Thor has the punching power that the Kryptonians do? I want to see feats specifically putting him on Kryptonian levels of raw strength in regards to punching strength, lifting strength, throwing strength and raw power. If you don't have the feats to present, then just concede to it.

Nope, I never said it was easy to destroy the Kryptonian mask. Just said it was easier than KOing Thor or Hulk. If I did, please quote me exactly what I said and I'll give you my full hearted apology. Otherwise, stop making things up.

I also never said that Thor punches as strong as a kryptonian. He doesn't. His hammer strikes however were strong enough to send a car flipping end over end (Avengers fight vs. Chitauri) and that's pretty close to Kryptonian punches. Then there's his charged hammer strikes, which are a completely different matter. His jotunheim buster was stronger and more destructive than anything the Kryptonians did. So is Thor stronger than a Kryptonian? No he isn't. But he has more power and destructive output. And of course there's Hulk's leviathan punch.

Now I provided proof, how bout you provide your own? Show me proof of the kryptonian helmet can withstand the force of anything like Thor's jotunheim buster or Hulk's leviathan punch. Heck, show me proof that the kyrptonians can produce that kind of destructive force in a single hit.

TH3_V01D
a noob Superman trying to fly crashed into a mountain and destroyed most of it, no **** was given from superman part.
What are you trying to say? Superman would have trouble with the leviathans? because he wouldnt even need to punch them he would just fly through them like paper, he took down the world engine in that way, a machine much bigger than any leviathan, not to mention he did it in a weakened condition.

StealthRanger
He only destroyed a mountaintop, not destroy most of it

Though yeah, the World Engine feat should be above anything in the MCU barring the Infinity Gems

carver9
The World engine ft isn't all that impressive to be honest. If the weight of it was so crushing and devastating, why was the humans body still intact when we see them flying in the air from it? It's not something outside of Hulks and Thor ability to survive and stand up in. Also, how durable was the machine? I seen someone brought up Superman destroying it. Was it stated on panel as being indestructible or something?

Zack Fair
SMH.

Time Immemorial
Nope, I never said it was easy to destroy the Kryptonian mask. Just said it was easier than KOing Thor or Hulk. If I did, please quote me exactly what I said and I'll give you my full hearted apology. Otherwise, stop making things up.

I also never said that Thor punches as strong as a kryptonian. He doesn't. His hammer strikes however were strong enough to send a car flipping end over end (Avengers fight vs. Chitauri) and that's pretty close to Kryptonian punches. Then there's his charged hammer strikes, which are a completely different matter. His jotunheim buster was stronger and more destructive than anything the Kryptonians did. So is Thor stronger than a Kryptonian? No he isn't. But he has more power and destructive output. And of course there's Hulk's leviathan punch.

Now I provided proof, how bout you provide your own? Show me proof of the kryptonian helmet can withstand the force of anything like Thor's jotunheim buster or Hulk's leviathan punch. Heck, show me proof that the kyrptonians can produce that kind of destructive force in a single hit.

Are you really still talking about Namek's helmet? laughing laughing

Thor is gonna do a jotunheim buster on Nameks face..yea right. Thor gets speed blitz and smashed into oblivian faster then he can try and charge his weapon. That was a AOE attack that didn't even kill Lauffy who was right there. You think that is gonna hurt Namek now?

Show you proof kryptonians can produce destructive force? How about Zod brining down and entire sky scraper with just his heat vision. Or MoS flying through a mountain.

Hulks leviathan punch? You guys like to downplay the world engine feat then over hype the leviathan punch. Lmao, Hulk didnt even stop it on its own, he had help from Iron Man.

His hammer hits send an car flying equals super sonic punches from these guys? His hammer hits didn't even put down Captain America. Thor gets trashed worse then Hulk and Jurse trashes trashes him in 3 seconds. You saw what happened when he faced Kurse, he fcking lost, duh.

Time Immemorial
The World engine ft isn't all that impressive to be honest. If the weight of it was so crushing and devastating, why was the humans body still intact when we see them flying in the air from it? It's not something outside of Hulks and Thor ability to survive and stand up in. Also, how durable was the machine? I seen someone brought up Superman destroying it. Was it stated on panel as being indestructible or something?

The world engine feat was not that impressive? Ok dude, the leviathan punch was not that impressive. If you wanna go down that road we can. How about Hulk not being that impressive in any movie he has been in

I think a lot of confusion when people do say that in the fight between Supes and Zod the shockwaves produced by these two were destroying skyscrapers.

Quote someone saying that here.

Robtard
All the Krypts had very similar helms. Top pic is of Faora (left), Zod (cntr) and Nam-Ek (right) all with their helms in the full-armor mode.

Bottom pic is of Zod after he retracts the top piece and this is how it was when Superman attacked.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/Khelms2.png

The Krypt battle armor is seemingly incredibly durable, the final Zod fight proves that. Stands to reason both Zod's and Faora's helms were damaged due to them not being in their armored state.

FrothByte
All the Krypts had very similar helms. Top pic is of Faora (left), Zod (cntr) and Nam-Ek (right) all with their helms in the full-armor mode.

Bottom pic is of Zod after he retracts the top piece and this is how it was when Superman attacked.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/Khelms2.png

The Krypt battle armor is seemingly incredibly durable, the final Zod fight proves that. Stands to reason both Zod's and Faora's helms were damaged due to them not being in their armored state.

Ah, my bad. Must have missed that scene. I stand corrected.

carver9
Zod ripped that armor off of himself by flexing during the end of the movie.

carver9
The world engine feat was not that impressive? Ok dude, the leviathan punch was not that impressive. If you wanna go down that road we can. How about Hulk not being that impressive in any movie he has been in

Quote someone saying that here.

What was impressive about it? I don't mind being corrected.

Zack Fair
What was impressive about it? I don't mind being corrected. SMH.

Robtard

That's a testament to the level of strength Zod gained, not the armor being weak.

carver9
That's a testament to the level of strength Zod gained, not the armor being weak.

thumb up

Makes sense.

Time Immemorial

Are you high?

juggerman
What was impressive about it? I don't mind being corrected.

1. Superman was weakened. Like Severely.

2. In the weakened state he had to not only tear apart the machine, but fight against the crushing force it created.

As far as the bodies not being crushed I'd call PIS simply because we see cars and buildings being crushed so it's logical to assume the bodies should have been as well. Most likely overlooked. Can you screen shot the bodies? Been a while ya know?

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
1. Superman was weakened. Like Severely.

2. In the weakened state he had to not only tear apart the machine, but fight against the crushing force it created.

As far as the bodies not being crushed I'd call PIS simply because we see cars and buildings being crushed so it's logical to assume the bodies should have been as well. Most likely overlooked. Can you screen shot the bodies? Been a while ya know?

Severely?

How powerful was the crushing force?

Buildings were falling over after prolong hits with the machine but the ft isn't above something that Thor could do.

I will look for the scene.

Robtard
Bodies weren't turned to pudding because the film is PG-13.

Cars were insta-crushed.

juggerman
Severely?

How powerful was the crushing force?

Buildings were falling over after prolong hits with the machine but the ft isn't above something that Thor could do.

I will look for the scene.

Yeah severely. You remember the scene where he goes onto Zod's ship? He was KO'd within moments. He would have been having the same reaction once he was near the machine.

Powerful enough to crush cars and buildings. Plus remember he was weakened. The crushing force itself probably wasn't enough to cause him too much trouble if he were healthy.

Thor at 100%? No it isn't above Thor imo. But him weakened like Kal was? I doubt he could have done it.

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
Yeah severely. You remember the scene where he goes onto Zod's ship? He was KO'd within moments. He would have been having the same reaction once he was near the machine.

Powerful enough to crush cars and buildings. Plus remember he was weakened. The crushing force itself probably wasn't enough to cause him too much trouble if he were healthy.

Thor at 100%? No it isn't above Thor imo. But him weakened like Kal was? I doubt he could have done it.

You remember when Kal woke up and his body was ok, he adapted to the environment and was able to functionally walk, punch a hole in the wall with a simple back hand, etc... before I keep going with this, can't remember but did his father change the air environment during the scene i am talking about? Let me see.

It was car crushing. Think the building gave in after repeated hits from the force of the World engine. Superman is well above that, even weakened.

Thor not at 100% still would've performed that ft imo. It's not like it was busting craters in the ground.

Zack Fair
Bodies weren't turned to pudding because the film is PG-13.

Cars were insta-crushed. thumb up

Robtard
You remember when Kal woke up and his body was ok, he adapted to the environment and was able to functionally walk, punch a hole in the wall with a simple back hand, etc... before I keep going with this, can't remember but did his father change the air environment during the scene i am talking about? Let me see.

Jor-El and Lois changed the ship's environment to that of Earth.

carver9
Jor-El and Lois changed the ship's environment to that of Earth.

Thanks for the correction.

He wasn't weakened when he was on the ground though. Only when he was fighting it in the air in the mist it was creating.

Robtard
Thanks for the correction.

He wasn't weakened when he was on the ground though. Only when he was fighting it in the air in the mist it was creating.

The kpytonian environment was all around the Word Engine. We hear him coughing and when on the ground, he was clearly straining and trying to gather strength before he flies up and into the machine.

FrothByte
The World Engine feat is definitely a great strength and durability feat, but I think we were originally trying to debate striking/hitting strength and feats... which I don't think the World engine feat is.

juggerman

It was car crushing. Think the building gave in after repeated hits from the force of the World engine. Superman is well above that, even weakened.

Thor not at 100% still would've performed that ft imo. It's not like it was busting craters in the ground.

He woke up with human stats. Remember when he was tied down and couldn't break free? Also the needle punctured his skin and they took blood. It wasn't until Jor changed the environment did Kal break free and whatnot.

It was car crushing(I'll take your word about the buildings for now until I rewatch) and given that Kal is depowered to the point of having human stats after exposure to the Kryptonain environment, he would have been crushed/killed had he stayed too long.

Thor relies on his hammer for flight. The hammer doesn't weaken and the way he flies(hammer out in front) I agree he could still fly thru it weakened, but only due to Mjolnir. He wouldn't even be able to stand on his own tho. At least that's my opinion

Zack Fair
I'm starting to think Carver did not watch the movie at all.

Time Immemorial

Yea carver, why are you debating based off a hazy memory of the movie? Do we all need to explain the movie in detail to you now when you could just watch it for yourself?

NemeBro
It's weird how people try to debate the power of the World Engine when we see cars being flattened to pancakes and buildings destroyed when in the radius.

Time Immemorial
It's weird how people try to debate the power of the World Engine when we see cars being flattened to pancakes and buildings destroyed when in the radius.

They do it based off people not being vaporized however they forget PG-13 rating, or they chose to be stupid.

carver9
The kpytonian environment was all around the Word Engine. We hear him coughing and when on the ground, he was clearly straining and trying to gather strength before he flies up and into the machine.

I thought he was coughing when he was in the air, not when he was on the ground.

Don't think the Kryptonian environment was all around. Remember, there were humans on the ground not to far away from Clark, they would have died if that was the case. Proof this, Lois had to wear a mask so that she could breath in that environment.

carver9

For the past 10 yrs, I have seen EVERY super hero movie that hhe come on tv. There's no way I would miss a Superman movie. That movie didn't come out last month, I'm not going to remember every scene in detail. Please don't make me post the entire movie in this thread just to prove I've seen it because I will do it.

Time Immemorial
I thought he was coughing when he was in the air, not when he was on the ground.

Don't think the Kryptonian environment was all around. Remember, there humans on the ground not to far away from Clark, they would have died if that was the case. Proof this, Lois had to wear a mask so that she could breath in that environment.

No carver, you are mistaken again.

carver9
No carver, you are mistaken again.

I feel like I'm right on that one.

Time Immemorial
I feel like I'm right on that one.

It obviously was not a closed environment like it was in space. Plot says he would be weakened. You can't pick and chose feats and make some applicable and disregard others. There were not other humans in the area and Lois has nothing to do with this scene other then bringing up the fact that he might be weakened being around a kryptonian envirmoment, the reason he was not fully weakened because it was as Zod said, he cannot do anything, whatever was happening to him had to run its coarse, obviously you notice when he woke up from being asleep on the ship he was not coughing up blood. That MEANS it had runs its coarse.

Zack Fair
facepalm

Mental gymnastics 101

Robtard

Don't think the Kryptonian environment was all around. Remember, there humans on the ground not to far away from Clark, they would have died if that was the case. Proof this, Lois had to wear a mask so that she could breath in that environment.

Not sure if he coughed while on the ground, but he was clearly straining and appeared weak due to the environment, which the film made a point to point out that he would be weakened in that scene.

There were no humans around the World Engine. Considering the purpose of the World Engine was to completely terraform the Earth, I don't see why the Kryptonian environment would only be at a higher altitude, that makes no sense.

Time Immemorial
facepalm

Mental gymnastics 101

We are breaking it down Barney style here for Carver.

wallman77
there was a scene in thor the dark world where one of thor's hammer strikes against malekith set of a shock wave that broke the concrete around them and windows and shit. that's gotta be serious concussive force right? what do you guys think about that? hell it even seemed to do more damage than the little shockwaves the kryptonians were giving off. like more destructive. I feel he could dent their helmets with that type of hit. really bring it up to hear others take on that occurrence.

http://youtu.be/kpEDUvU3dI8?t=18s

Zack Fair
there was a scene in thor the dark world where one of thor's hammer strikes against malekith set of a shock wave that broke the concrete around them and windows and shit. that's gotta be serious concussive force right? what do you guys think about that? hell it even seemed to do more damage than the little shockwaves the kryptonians were giving off. like more destructive. I feel he could dent their helmets with that type of hit. really bring it up to hear others take on that occurrence.

http://youtu.be/kpEDUvU3dI8?t=18s thumb up Yeah. That scene was one of the highlights of the film for me. I wonder why most people ignore it. Fact he didn't really charge it much is also beast.

wallman77
thumb up Yeah. That scene was one of the highlights of the film for me. I wonder why most people ignore it.

cuz it hurts their argument lol. but im almost certain ppl are about to lowball it anytime now.

Zack Fair
You can count on it. It's how things work around here. Lowball the shit out of everything you dislike and dick ride what you like.

Some take it to the extreme though.

Time Immemorial

http://youtu.be/kpEDUvU3dI8?t=18s

He blocked it and sent Thor away. That hit doesn't really show anything but special effects.

wallman77
regardless of whether he blocked it or not....the force of the hammer hitting the forearms gave off the boom. I could say the same thing from superman's blows. zod caught a punch and it still sent off a boom. was that special effects? lol plz. if one is then the other has to be aswell. and that boom was more destructive than the blows the kryptonians were giving off.

Time Immemorial
regardless of whether he blocked it or not....the force of the hammer hitting the forearms gave off the boom. I could say the same thing from superman's blows. zod caught a punch and it still sent off a boom. was that special effects? lol plz. if one is then the other has to be aswell. and that boom was more destructive than the blows the kryptonians were giving off.

Superman and Zod were equal's, hence why they could trade blows equally.

wallman77
thumb up Fact he didn't really charge it much is also beast.

yup. just a simple wind up

wallman77
Superman and Zod were equal's, hence why they could trade blows equally.

ur missing the point. or maybe im missing urs. the fact is...that hit gave off more destructive force than superman or zod did with their punches. but now all of a sudden its chalked up to "special effects". so the ground didn't really break up right? I mean its just a visual style right? I personally feel they are highly comparable. it showed punching power. plain and simple.

Time Immemorial
ur missing the point. or maybe im missing urs. the fact is...that hit gave off more destructive force than superman or zod did with their punches. but now all of a sudden its chalked up to "special effects". so the ground didn't really break up right? I mean its just a visual style right? I personally feel they are highly comparable.

Since when is breaking glass a huge destructive force, in any movie? Its just shock value added to make the scene cool. They broke glass ok, Carver threw hissy fits about this because they did it in the matrix. Ok people they broke glass. And?

carver9
They didn't touch the glass to break it and the distance they are from the building and the shockwaves reaching so far makes it even more impressive.

wallman77
Since when is breaking glass a huge destructive force, in any movie? Its just shock value added to make the scene cool. They broke glass ok, Carver threw hissy fits about this because they did it in the matrix. Ok people they broke glass. And?

my friend the glass is a bonus. it shattered the CONCRETE ALL AROUND THEM fFOR YARDS AND EVEN SHOOK THE CARS.

Time Immemorial
They didn't touch the glass to break it and the distance they are from the building and the shockwaves reaching so far makes it even more impressive.

Glad we have confirmed glass was broken.

Time Immemorial
my friend the glass is a bonus. it shattered the CONCRETE ALL AROUND THEM fFOR YARDS AND EVEN SHOOK THE CARS.

How are you trying to connect this as a superior feat to Namek, Namek tossed a entire train through the air and cratered it, Zod collapsed a sky scraper with just his heat vision. I fail to see relevance as collateral damage is in both movies of people fighting. Marvel shoots movies different then DC, do you want both movies to be the exact same, have the same type of CG and action and fight scenes?

Zack Fair
They didn't touch the glass to break it and the distance they are from the building and the shockwaves reaching so far makes it even more impressive. thumb up Yeah. I'm surprised it was never brought up before. I remember mentioning it a few times when the movie was in theaters, but I guess people didn't care/know about it because there was no footage.

Zack Fair
I guess if it doesn't explicitly triumph another feat it doesn't get brought up.

wallman77
How are you trying to connect this as a superior feat to Namek, Namek tossed a entire train through the air and cratered it, Zod collapsed a sky scraper with just his heat vision. I fail to see relevance as collateral damage is in both movies of people fighting. Marvel shoots movies different then DC, do you want both movies to be the exact same, have the same type of CG and action and fight scenes?

LOL what are u talking about dude. I remembered something from the movie. I looked it up and found that thor has a great strength feat often over looked. a feat that is comparable to the "god feat" of the great and feared kryptonians. it was merely to show that thor is no slouch in punching power and that he can give off blows comparable and in this case stronger than them since their haymakers didn't destroy the ground they were standing on. that's it. and it has relevance in the thread because we were discussing the helmets and some said thor or hulk cant break it. im putting my two cents in the other jar.

that's it...I dunno what ur talking about. dc and marvel cg and fight scenes lol. u got so ahead of me its not even funny. nam's other feats weren't in question. nor was collateral damage. so I dunno where that came from lol. look im sayin thor has enough strength to bang the big boys(ever nut hugged kryptonians) of KMC. that's it lol

wallman77
I guess if it doesn't explicitly triumph another feat it doesn't get brought up.

you see it

Zack Fair
Striking power, not punching power.

By the looks of it the hammer did most of the damage.

But yeah I agree. That is why I don't see how people think Namek will solo this.

Time Immemorial
LOL what are u talking about dude. I remembered something from the movie. I looked it up and found that thor has a great strength feat often over looked. a feat that is comparable to "god feat" of the great and feared kryptonians. it was merely to show that thor is no slouch in punching power and that he can give off blows comparable and in this case stronger than them. that's it. and it has relevance in the thread because we were discussing the helmets and some said thor or hulk cant break it. im putting my two cents in the other jar.

that's it...I dunno what ur talking about. dc and marvel cg and fight scenes lol. u got so ahead of me its not even funny. nam's other feats weren't in question. nor was collateral damage. so I dunno where that came from lol. look im sayin thor has enough strength to bang the big boys(ever nut hugged kryptonians) of KMC. that's it lol

Fair enough

wallman77
Striking power, not punching power.

By the looks of it the hammer did most of the damage.

But yeah I agree. That is why I don't see how people think Namek will solo this.

I stand corrected embarrasment

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>