Darth Vader & Darth Zannah vs Reborn Revan & Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
All out, no morals.

Which team would be victorious?

Emperordmb
I'm leaning team one here.

carthage
Team 1

AncientPower
Vader and Kun are a really good match for each other but Revan pretty much stomps Zannah.

Sinious
Originally posted by AncientPower
Vader and Kun are a really good match for each other but Revan pretty much stomps Zannah.

I wouldn't underrate Zannah like that. She definitely isnt a weak spot here. If you look at her fight with Bane(who is more powerful than Revan), you can see that Zannah would be a very tough challenge for Revan.

Darth Vader and Exar Kun is a close one too. I am still not sure how it would go.

AncientPower
Zannah's duelling abilities do nothing but delay the inevitable, her sorcery is almost entirely based on illusions and mental attacks, her dark tendrils technique was only done next to Lake Nath a powerful dark side reservoir.

Mental attacks are not going to work on Reborn Revan leaving her offensive repertoire woefully inadequate.

Sinious
Really? I think her force usage is powerful enough to defend and gain herself a melee combat which would make things harder for Revan. I'm not saying Zannah would win but it surely isnt a stomp for Revan.

AncientPower
I somehow don't see Zannah defending against one of Revan's Lightning Storms or telekinetic barrages very well.

Not to mention Force Drain.

Nephthys
Zannah defended against Bane's lightning which is much more powerful than Revan's lightning. As a child she also blocked the massive Force Storm created by the Brotherhood. Zannah was also powerful enough to punt Bane into a wall with TK. Revan's not beating her in that department.

Drain is hard to use in combat and besides, Bane didn't use it on her despite knowing the technique.

And Zannah's lightsaber style doesn't delay the inevitable. She forms a defense that Revan lacks the ability to get through to wear him out.

AncientPower
Revan's lightning killed Rancors, scores of Rakata, could lightning storm a whole area, a'la Vitiate...

Telekinesis wise Revan wipes the floor with all of them, raining asteroids down a couple at a time whilst simultaneously attacking the Imperial strike team.

Soresu is a form that against superior opponents does usually nothing more than delay the inevitable, Sarro Xaj could have defeated her 1 vs 1, that much is made clear.

Revan > Sarro Xaj.

Nephthys
And Bane's lightning could utterly disintegrate beings, turned a drexyl (a beast with a similar size to a rancor) into a charred husk, filled a whole area with a lightning storm after just learning the technique, could melt blasters and disintegrate rock.

Bane disintegrated a dozen technobeasts with a raise of his hand, disintegrated metal, casually smashed through armored doors, demolished the Lehon Temple, casually pwned one of the Brotherhoods top Force users and overpowered sorcery with pure TK. Revan isn't wiping the floor with him. And Zannah is likely Bane's equal going by the evidence.

Zannah was still an apprentice when she fought Sarro. I might as well point to Malak beating Revan if that's what you want to go by. Revan lacks the raw strength that Sarro used to wear her down, plus he was amped by BM. BM Sarro > Revan. Zannah was later capable of defending against Bane, who is a far superior duelist than Revan and physically stronger.

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
Revan's lightning killed Rancors, scores of Rakata, could lightning storm a whole area, a'la Vitiate...

Telekinesis wise Revan wipes the floor with all of them, raining asteroids down a couple at a time whilst simultaneously attacking the Imperial strike team.

Soresu is a form that against superior opponents does usually nothing more than delay the inevitable, Sarro Xaj could have defeated her 1 vs 1, that much is made clear.

Revan > Sarro Xaj.

Revan's asteroid feat is N cannon, it doesn't apply his only TK feats are moving doors, collapsing archways, and lifting a coffin lid. He has no strength feats to suggest he can break her defense, and Vader would wtfpwn him in combat

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Vader would wtfpwn him in combat

Such fanboyism...

carthage
Vader is better than Revan in every single way.

DarthAnt66
Zannah is the weak link.
And Revan alone is above Vader.

Nephthys
I've completely forgotten about our Zannah v Revan thread. sorry. I'll reply to it within the next few days if you're still interested, or we can restart it here.

Sinious
Revan's mastery of the force is superior to Vader though I consider them close and Vader's brutality and mastery of dueling puts him higher imo but its a really close one no matter how bad you wanna deny it and underrate Revan. It could very well go either ways.

Also I would take the asteroid feat more seriously.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Vader is better than Revan in every single way.

Revan's mastery of the force is superior to Vader though I consider them close and Vader's brutality and mastery of dueling puts him higher imo but its a really close one no matter how bad you wanna deny it and underrate Revan. It could very well go either ways.

Also I would take the asteroid feat more seriously.

carthage
Revan's Asteroid feat has always been N cannon, and his TK is significantly inferior to Vader who has collapsed a Cathedral, crushed a tie fighter mid flight, crushed a massive droid, destroyed a room, uprooted massive trees.

He'd ragdoll Revan, or outduel him

DarthAnt66
I lol'ed ^

carthage
Revan's Asteroid feat has always been N cannon, and his TK is significantly inferior to Vader who has collapsed a Cathedral, crushed a tie fighter mid flight, crushed a massive droid, destroyed a room, uprooted massive trees.

He'd TK Revan out or just outduel him. Revan and Kun have nothing on Vader

Nephthys
Vitiate couldn't ragdoll Revan. Vader isn't.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
I've completely forgotten about our Zannah v Revan thread. sorry. I'll reply to it within the next few days if you're still interested, or we can restart it here.
School is starting up, and I need to power level through TOR so I can face Revan once he returns.
I don't have time left to invest in such a large-scale debate. Maybe next summer we can again.

Nephthys
Why is everyone's posts duplicating?

DarthAnt66
Because your so cute they need to address you twice to make sure you notice them.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate couldn't ragdoll Revan. Vader isn't.

Carthage thinks Dooku >>> Vitiate so that doesn't mean anything to him. laughing

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Because your so cute they need to address you twice to make sure you notice them.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110515145605/mspaintadventures/images/0/0a/Nepetequius.gif

Yarn straight.

DarthAnt66
Ƒuck me, please. My body is ready.

Sinious
WTF...

DarthAnt66
You don't understand me like he does.
watch?v=c6vsHF3E9NU

Trocity
Kun disintegrates Zannah with a Kamehameha blast of Dark Side energy as she's trying to cast her sorcery and then Kun and Revan overwhelm Bane and behead him

Sinious
Oh god, I guess its too late to turn this back into a versus debate right?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity
Kun disintegrates Zannah with a Kamehameha blast of Dark Side energy as she's trying to cast her sorcery and then Kun and Revan overwhelm Bane and behead him

Bane?

Also, nah. Zannah's defenses are exceptional.

Trocity
Sorry I don't know why I read Vader. I would honestly think team 2 takes it even more handily if this isn't Orbalisk Bane, which is what I thought it was for some reason. Though admittedly, I sell Vader short at time because I can't get his stiff appearance in the OT out of my head. I must go back to bed.

Sinious
Is he high or trolling?

Nephthys
I think Vader is simultaneously overrated and underrated, myself.

Trocity
He either beats everyone bar Luke/Sidious or he absolutely sucks

Based
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
School is starting up, and I need to power level through TOR so I can face Revan once he returns.

Again assuming your ejaculation to Revan is correct which is doubtful, power leveling isn't even going to be remotely the issue. The issue is your gear is gonna suck and if its an ops like you say is gospel you're going to need at least 160 gear to have a chance and that's if you're a legit raider.

You'll probably need 180 gear which would require running Dread Fortress and Dread Palace.

DarthAnt66
I always keep up to date with the best gear possible for my level. That won't be an issue.

Based
Well yeah pre-55 gear is a joke. You're literally going to need months to be able to run the newest op whenever it comes out.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Are you actually saying it takes a long time to get full 160?

appletonia
Going with team 2. Vader's the weak link here and Exar Kun's by far the strongest, imo.

Sinious
Originally posted by appletonia
Going with team 2. Vader's the weak link here and Exar Kun's by far the strongest, imo.

Vader is definitely not the weak link. He is very capable both as a duelist and a force user. He has a good chance against everyone here in a 1on1 battle.

NewGuy01
He's probably stronger than everyone here in a 1 on 1 battle, too.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He's probably stronger than everyone here in a 1 on 1 battle, too.

Nah, I think Exar Kun would take him in a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.