Aquaman vs Iron Fist & Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
2 marvel guys who've been pushed in the last couple years vs the newly herald-ified AM w/trident. can the marvel boys take him down?

Supermutant
If BP comes prep like against Namor with desert suns, the marvel team will win. Otherwise, Am ftw.

byrdgang21
AM would win but the Marvel duo could make him work a little. If BP gets prep it would be even closer but I still think AM would take it.

deathslash
With the way that BP just tooled Namor, I think he alone could make it a fairly good fight. Meanwhile, Iron fist has a bunch of feats where he either knocked out or severely hurt herald level people. I'll play Devil's Advocate and side with team Marvel.

BlackWind
Good thing Aquaman isn't Namor. He's been taking hits from people far above the pay grade of these two for a while now.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by BlackWind
Good thing Aquaman isn't Namor. He's been taking hits from people far above the pay grade of these two for a while now.

BP is the weakest guy on the field and he could solo if equipped. BP and Immortal Weapon IF is spite if not near the water. Please it's two on one, people.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by BlackWind

Namor would clean AM clock. Don't get caught up in his RULK-like push. He's a C lister, always was and always will be.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by deathslash
With the way that BP just tooled Namor, I think he alone could make it a fairly good fight. Meanwhile, Iron fist has a bunch of feats where he either knocked out or severely hurt herald level people. I'll play Devil's Advocate and side with team Marvel.

That is NOT playing devil's advocate my man. Some guys have to perception that all marvel characters are weak. In the case of IF, some still want to refer to him as street level when he is in the up end of enhanced meta.

iceman24567
Aquaman

krisblaze
Lord Rand takes out BP with one punch and then hits Aquman like a trainfull of nukes while listening to his sweat.

namorsubby
Aquaman hits each of them once, KOing them. Fight over.

carver9
Question...what kind of weapon were those that BP was using against Namor in their last fight that had his hands glowing?

namorsubby
I don't recall them being specifically described in the issue, but I think it's safe to say he was planning to use them on Namor. He told his father he showed "mercy" by letting Namor live up till then. Then he said he was all out of mercy as he started attacking Namor the second time. So I'm pretty sure those were specifically designed to kill Namor.

-Pr-
Some people really hate Aquaman, it seems... blink

lol @ "rulk-like push" though. Not even remotely accurate.

Khazra Reborn
Aquaman one shots both of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.