Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 Battle 15. Kerra Holt Vs Githany

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
I'm back BITCHES!! Ahem. welcome back to the SFJ tournament, in our last fight we saw Alema win the fight against Sarriss. now we have two new and lovely ladies(one of them actually being my favorite) going head to head. On to the mother****ing fight!

First up!

Kerra Holt!
http://comicdomain.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/starwars_knighterrant_escape_01.jpg

A powerful and talented Jedi Knight, Kerra was trained under Jedi Master Vannar Treece, Kerra was an experienced an able Jedi, talented in both subterfuge and combat, having orchestrated and led many battles. Kerra's talent, force power and wits were all very impressive.

Lightsaber Form(s) From what i could gather, Kerra utilized a highly acrobatic and one-handed style. which i believe to be Ataru. she was very skilled in this form as she was able to contend with the Sith Lady, Arkadia. as well as the dark jedi, Damian. and was able to hold her own against the Sith Lord, Odion. who managed to kill her master.

Force Powers/Prowess. While not exactly a skilled duelist or a force user, Kerra was very talented with Telekinesis using it to levitate three refuges and bring them a top a submersible. she was also capable of concealing her presence to a point where not even the sith lord odion could detect her - how ever this later turned out to be a ruse by the sith lord.

Versus

Githany
http://cf.mp-cdn.net/27/6c/f6f32801c35559671ef6dbf425ca-lady-githany.png

A skilled and talented sith. Githany was tough warrior, capable of taking down Llokay, her strength in the force earned her praise of the sith council, the attention of the academy's top student.

Lightsaber form(s) Much like another sith lady, Githany used a lightwhip and used it's uncommon nature to her advantage her skill with it allowed her to completely devastate Llokay. however, unlike Lumiya. Githany was also proficient with the use of a regular lightsaber though her form is unknown

which completely unknown Jedi/Sith that you barely remember and are currently looking for on Wookieepedia. wins?

Nephthys
Kerra because that picture is ****ing badass.

Emperordmb
Right now I'm siding with Githany. I'm not sure if Kerra could handle the exotic lightwhip that Githany has used to crush her enemies with.

If somebody could prove that that picture actually happened, I may be inclined to change my mind.

King Joker
I'll go with Githany.

Q99
Also Saaj Calician, a sith lord (of the same species as Vodo Baas) who wields six short lightsabers at once.

Holt is pretty creative and flexible fighter, tending to outclever her foes rather than simply outdueling.

Kerra does fight against a sith who has an army of sith beasts, though I don't think something quite like the picture occurred.

carthage
Holt wins

Githany is featless

Nephthys
Yeah, pretty much.

Nalaniel
Kerra Holt.

Fated Xtasy
lol how many of you chose Kerra just because of the pictures? laughing

red8
To play Devil's advocate, Kerra was mind-raped by a 15 year old girl and Arkadia considered Kerra to be "little more than a Padwan".

In Kerra's defense, she had a lot of luck and cunning. As Q99 said, she usually won fights through her cunning rather than her dueling prowess. She's kinda like batman.

Githany is probably the better combatant. Kerra could probably find a way to win, but I'd have to go with Githany in a straight up fight with no gimmicks.

Q99
Originally posted by red8
To play Devil's advocate, Kerra was mind-raped by a 15 year old girl

One who, y'know, controlled an entire world with said powers ^^

Probably due to her youth. She's young, but obviously has taken on a number of skilled sith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.