Gremmy vs Kaguya Ootsutsuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blazing Storm
Battle between two of the most hax characters of the HST shown so far.

Who wins?

NemeBro
The one who is stronger than continent busters.

Blazing Storm
Originally posted by NemeBro
The one who is stronger than continent busters. I think you mean Gremmy....right?

Ulquiorra was a country buster, and there are many characters stronger than him which would make them continent level

NemeBro
Originally posted by Blazing Storm

Ulquiorra was a country buster No he wasn't, go kill yourself.

Blazing Storm
No he wasn't, go kill yourself. Why are you getting mad over fictional characters?

And too bad for you. Ulquiorra's Lanza dwarfed Las Noches which is proven multiple times to be the size of a mid sized country

NemeBro
I'm not mad, I'm just advising you to kill yourself. It's a good idea.

Nah, it wasn't.

SSJGGogeta
Siding with Nemebro(because he's right).

I agree with the suicide thing too.

Las Noches is that sized based on one, possibly hyperbolic/exaggerated statement. I can prove, like I have countless times to you before, that Seireitei is large city sized, and no more.

Go to hell.

Blazing Storm

Nah, it wasn't. The fact that you're encouraging suicide means something...

Too bad, its your job to prove it isn't. Concession accepted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Las Noches is that sized based on one, possibly hyperbolic/exaggerated statement. I can prove, like I have countless times to you before, that Seireitei is large city sized, and no more.

Go to hell. Las Noches is country sized because it didnt change in size despite Ichigo and his group running towards it for hours

Seireitei has mountain ranges in it, so it can't just be large city level. Continental sounds right as a city sized meteor is itself country level

NemeBro

Too bad, its your job to prove it isn't. Concession accepted

Actually the burden of proof is on the person making the positive claim. You. Not me.

Nephthys
Who's Gremmy again?

Imma go with Kaguya because of haxx.

vansonbee
Greemy probably explodes trying to copy Kaguya awesomeness...

Blazing Storm
Actually the burden of proof is on the person making the positive claim. You. Not me. I've already proved it on the other thread.

Ulquiorra is country level because Las Noches is so large that it takes 3 days to walk across its side. And Gremmy's meteor is continent level as its half the size of Seireitei which is again country sized.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Who's Gremmy again?

Imma go with Kaguya because of haxx. And Gremmy is the king of hax.

But he lost just because he was stupid and killed himself

Rikudo sennin
My mom stomps.

NemeBro
I've already proved it on the other thread.

Ulquiorra is country level because Las Noches is so large that it takes 3 days to walk across its side. And Gremmy's meteor is continent level as its half the size of Seireitei which is again country sized. That doesn't make Las Noches the size of Texas, much less country.

Do you think that Seireitei's individual buildings are the size of cities?

Blazing Storm
That doesn't make Las Noches the size of Texas, much less country. Texas is the size of a mid sized country. Its larger than France

Nope, but Seireitei has:

> Mountain ranges that are not even visible in its full view: http://starkana.com/manga-img/151/5498/Bleach-ch230-02.jpg

> More than 12 districts and over 12000 regions as just a quarter of it contains this: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140509233202/vsbattles/images/thumb/c/c3/Bleach-3353131.jpg/370px-Bleach-3353131.jpg

> Takes 10 days to cross one gate to another: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140509232928/vsbattles/images/thumb/0/0b/Bleach-1587669.jpg/370px-Bleach-1587669.jpg

Rikudo sennin
Oh great another Las Noches/Lanza argument.

RaventheOnly
Los Noches and the Soul Society are suppose to be about the same. Both LITERALLY house an equal number of souls to the real world. That is the premise of the whole series. When people die in the real world they re-spawn in Soul Society. If they are bad/evil they respawn in Los Noches. Super bad go to hell. When people die in Soul Society if they are good they respawn in real world and if bad in Los Noches. smile Sooooooo ya they are suppose to be huge....... Country size at least. Soul Society has 300+ districts each Japanese district in RL is literally a city size piece of land.

RaventheOnly
Gremmy can make anything with his imagination. Kaguya doesn't even engage Naruto through out most of the encounter in melee effectively at all. She herself is worried about using up her chakra over and over again so she must have some sort of limit. Gremmy could only not defeat Kenpachi because he didn't understand the range of his limit and made himself weak because he doubted himself for a second and made his own doubt reality.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Gremmy can make anything with his imagination. Kaguya doesn't even engage Naruto through out most of the encounter in melee effectively at all. She herself is worried about using up her chakra over and over again so she must have some sort of limit. Gremmy could only not defeat Kenpachi because he didn't understand the range of his limit and made himself weak because he doubted himself for a second and made his own doubt reality.

R u implying Gremmy doesn't have a limit?

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
R u implying Gremmy doesn't have a limit?

Technically he does not, only limited by his imagination which is limited by his psyche. He could do anything. He literally encapsulated Kenpachi into the gravity of space. Kaguya can manipulate the environment but it seemed to be limited by her own greed of chakra which she seems to be limited by in her own statements. Are you trying to imply that there is no limit to Kaguya?

Rikudo sennin
Technically he does not, only limited by his imagination which is limited by his psyche. He could do anything. He literally encapsulated Kenpachi into the gravity of space. Kaguya can manipulate the environment but it seemed to be limited by her own greed of chakra which she seems to be limited by in her own statements. Are you trying to imply that there is no limit to Kaguya?

Technically he does since he showed he needed to increase his strength and was exhausted at times as well.

No i am not implying that cuz I ain't you.

Trocity
Gremmy lost to Kenpachi, Kaguya absolutely shit kicks him.

Blazing Storm
Originally posted by Trocity
Gremmy lost to Kenpachi, Kaguya absolutely shit kicks him. He lost to Kenpachi only because its F*CKING Kenpachi

He won't simply kill himself with his own power in a battle without PIS

BloodRain
And Kenpachi is nothing to Kaguya.

The kid has obvious limits. Get distracted and his ability wades. Unable to imagine something happening and he's ****ed. Not to mention he admits he needs a clone to double his power in order to face Kenpachi, even admitting Kenpachi was that much above his own power that he needed to imagine himself at that level. A thought that ultimately did him in for he could not see himself being that strong.

If his weaker hax failed on Ken, Bunny will be fine. Splitting and dripping a meteor is ineffective as Madara did the same thing, the guy who can merge with the power of 9 beasts more powerful than himself and still be nothing to her. The second he wishes to be as strong as her he effectively kills himself.

Q99

I agree with the suicide thing too.

Not cool at all.

RaventheOnly
But she just doesn't show herself as being that strong at all. She continuously doubts her own ability to fight and is worried constantly. She doesn't even engage is physical combat beyond a single attack and retreat over and over. She seems to just manipulate the environment and hope that kills or distracts them so she can sneak attack and escape. That wont work in a fight where reality can instantaneously and continuously be changed. She can't even kill or keep the two primary targets that are capable of doing anything to her from doing anything against her. She just seems pathetically weak honestly which is why this part of the arc is just dumb to begin with.

Q99

But she just doesn't show herself as being that strong at all. She continuously doubts her own ability to fight and is worried constantly. She doesn't even engage is physical combat beyond a single attack and retreat over and over. She seems to just manipulate the environment and hope that kills or distracts them so she can sneak attack and escape. That wont work in a fight where reality can instantaneously and continuously be changed. She can't even kill or keep the two primary targets that are capable of doing anything to her from doing anything against her. She just seems pathetically weak honestly which is why this part of the arc is just dumb to begin with.

Mind you, each of the two people she's fighting dealt with *multiple* meteorites ala what Gremmy made. And they're still outmatched.

Kaguya is burning extreme amounts of power. She doesn't want to waste it, but it's still far in excess of what Gremmy does.

People weaker than her show majorly more power than Gremmy does.

Also she's really not threatened by anything other than the seal jutsu. She did a world-wide jutsu and she's still aloof and comes across as very much in control of the situation.

Blazing Storm
Originally posted by BloodRain
And Kenpachi is nothing to Kaguya.Based on nothing. We dont even know Kenpachi's upper limits

No, he needs to make a clone to imagine 2 different things at the same time. He has to use one to create the meteor, and use the other to maintain his immortality so that he doesn't get killed.

His hax never failed on Kenny, and Gremmy's meteor was half the size of Seireitei making it thousands of times larger than Madara's which was only about a mile wide.

He doesn't have to wish to be as strong as her. He simply needs to turn her bones into cookies (which he would do if PIS is not allowed)

Q99
Based on nothing. We dont even know Kenpachi's upper limits

Not 'based on nothing,' based on the fact that what we've seen her do is massively bigger.

We can assume his max limit is, say, 10x what we've seen, and he's still outpowered by Sasuke and Naruto, let alone Kaguya.

Forgetting she has rinnegan absorption powers (which should work fine on spiritual powers, it only doesn't work on power that comes from nature)? Or massive regen powers?

He wasn't even able to do that on Kenny. He's rather outmatched here.

And there's the matter she can just mind zap him and put him in infinite tsukiyomi.

BloodRain
No, based off feats. He's received his greatest boost and it delivered an island level feat. We can't assume more based on nothing, we don't know what more he has if he does. So based on the best we know about him, he's only above Madara's level.

Nowhere is it said that he created a clone in order to think about treo things at once. What is said is that he /power/ is doubled in order to preform his greatest tech. Former doesn't even make sense as it's unreasonable to think a person can't think about two things at once, as at any moment he's thinking about himself having a body (seeing as he's just a brain) while performing his feats. Need a a clone to do what Madara does.

It's not Plot, it's him. /He/ can't imagine these thiings on Ken because he is unable to picture it on such a powerhouse. So good luck cookiefying the Bunny when her power trumps beasts with blasts greater than that meteor.

AuraAngel
Almost sympathetic towards BlazingStorm because of the abuse he was given early in the thread.

Kaguya still wins though. Faster, stronger, more durable, and smarter. Gremmy is utterly outclassed in basically every category except having a sort of haxy move.

RaventheOnly
I don't understand where you guys get faster or stronger at all >.< She literally hasn't really done ANYTHING she just makes the environment change and teleport people away. She hasn't even killed anyone. >.< Her attacks are hit and run showing that she is obviously trying to avoid hand to hand. She has some serious limit. We don't even know if she really is stronger than Madara, she just drained and tricked him. If she can't immediately kill Naruto one on one than she obviously is as weak as Madara because Madara couldn't even kill him yet dealing with both of them at once.

AuraAngel
She deflected Sasuke's Susano'o sword which is stronger than Kenpachi's Shikai(and Gremmy couldn't even really handle Kenpachi's sealed Zanpakuto). She's reacted to Sasuke and Naruto on several occasions(though Naruto when enraged was able to blitz her), which makes her faster than Gremmy has ever been shown to be. Naruto and Sasuke could have been killed multiple times by her had she not wanted to absorb their chakra in the beginning.

Neither Sasuke nor Naruto have the ability to fight Kaguya alone. Even together they would likely have lost had it not been for Obito. And either Sasuke or Naruto could take Gremmy apart.

BloodRain
At their current state, Naruto or Sasuke could destroy any form of Madara.

RaventheOnly
Thats because Susano is chakra not a physical attack. Gremmy has control over both fields of reality, especially physical which apparently is her weakness. >.> And you both just made assumptions that are not argued here. We only know what her abilities are we've seen and so far its VERY limited.

Gremmy was able to reproduce the gravity and vacuum of space around a person instantaneously and turn peoples bones to cookies no expression I highly doubt that Naruto and Sauske would be able to handle that as none of it was an actual attack that was dodgable. It was reality being altered completely.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Not cool at all. You're right.

I'm sorry everyone, particularly Blazing Storm. sad

Zamiel
I saw Gremmy getting tired. He has limits.

AuraAngel
Thats because Susano is chakra not a physical attack. Gremmy has control over both fields of reality, especially physical which apparently is her weakness. >.> And you both just made assumptions that are not argued here. We only know what her abilities are we've seen and so far its VERY limited.

Gremmy was able to reproduce the gravity and vacuum of space around a person instantaneously and turn peoples bones to cookies no expression I highly doubt that Naruto and Sauske would be able to handle that as none of it was an actual attack that was dodgable. It was reality being altered completely.

That does not invalidate the showing. Sasuke's Susano'o is stronger than anything Gremmy has ever shown.

Gremmy could turn their bones into cookies. Too bad they're faster than he can think. The limits of imagination.

You talk about how Kaguya hasn't done much but the elephant in the room is Gremmy is frankly less impressive. All he's done is send a volley of things at Kenpachi that were all ineffective. His ability to open a tear in space is something Kaguya does casually. The only thing Gremmy has done that is noteworthy was maybe killing Yachiru. Compared to enslaving humanity this is paltry.

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by AuraAngel
That does not invalidate the showing. Sasuke's Susano'o is stronger than anything Gremmy has ever shown.

Gremmy could turn their bones into cookies. Too bad they're faster than he can think. The limits of imagination.

You talk about how Kaguya hasn't done much but the elephant in the room is Gremmy is frankly less impressive. All he's done is send a volley of things at Kenpachi that were all ineffective. His ability to open a tear in space is something Kaguya does casually. The only thing Gremmy has done that is noteworthy was maybe killing Yachiru. Compared to enslaving humanity this is paltry.

Gremmy was shown for like 15 minutes but the open endedness of possibility in terms of altering actual reality. Not changing matter but creating mass from nothing. Literally changing what exists at its core to something else and breaking laws of physics and matter. Kaguya just manipulated what was there. Making rock lava and it really cold isn't altering existence. She traveled into other parts of the same reality through another dimension using lots of chakra. >.>

How can you be faster than thought? If they are his target before they even know hes there their bones are broken which is what occurred to Yachiru pretty much. >.< All he would have to imagine was himself faster than them or them moving at a snails pace then brains to yogurt. >.< He lost because he wanted to outstrength a guy who was boasting arrogantly but didn't realize that you cannot out-limit something that doesn't know its own limit and it psyched him out which is his weakness sure but Kaguya has a limit she knows of and doesn't go beyond it out of fear.

Tear in literal space >.< Not a random teleport to some other place/dimension that is not the same. Literal gravity well of space >.<

He imagined himself unhurt, you don't think he can imagine himself not tired?

AuraAngel
Gremmy was shown for like 15 minutes but the open endedness of possibility in terms of altering actual reality. Not changing matter but creating mass from nothing. Literally changing what exists at its core to something else and breaking laws of physics and matter. Kaguya just manipulated what was there. Making rock lava and it really cold isn't altering existence. She traveled into other parts of the same reality through another dimension using lots of chakra. >.>

How can you be faster than thought? If they are his target before they even know hes there their bones are broken which is what occurred to Yachiru pretty much. >.< All he would have to imagine was himself faster than them or them moving at a snails pace then brains to yogurt. >.< He lost because he wanted to outstrength a guy who was boasting arrogantly but didn't realize that you cannot out-limit something that doesn't know its own limit and it psyched him out which is his weakness sure but Kaguya has a limit she knows of and doesn't go beyond it out of fear.

Tear in literal space >.< Not a random teleport to some other place/dimension that is not the same. Literal gravity well of space >.<

He imagined himself unhurt, you don't think he can imagine himself not tired?

And so what? Are we to give Gremmy the nod over a much more powerful character based on what he could do, rather than what he is likely to do? Gremmy is a cocky git who spends too much time talking and never uses his power to the fullest potential.

Being faster than thought is actually pretty easy and something Naruto and Sasuke can accomplish. As can Kaguya.

>.<He>.<also>.<needed>.<several>.<other>.<Greemy's>.<to>.<help. >.<Kaguya>.<has>.<multiple>.<methods>.<of>.<casually>.<killing>.<Gremmy.>.<

>.<
>.<
>.<

Rikudo sennin
No, based off feats. He's received his greatest boost and it delivered an island level feat. We can't assume more based on nothing, we don't know what more he has if he does. So based on the best we know about him, he's only above Madara's level.

Nowhere is it said that he created a clone in order to think about treo things at once. What is said is that he /power/ is doubled in order to preform his greatest tech. Former doesn't even make sense as it's unreasonable to think a person can't think about two things at once, as at any moment he's thinking about himself having a body (seeing as he's just a brain) while performing his feats. Need a a clone to do what Madara does.

It's not Plot, it's him. /He/ can't imagine these thiings on Ken because he is unable to picture it on such a powerhouse. So good luck cookiefying the Bunny when her power trumps beasts with blasts greater than that meteor.

Say it like it is bro.

Q99
Why would Kaguya care about broken bones?

Remember: Her body came from Madara's and is greater. Madara healed from a gigantic wound caused by 8 Gate Gai's Night Gai attack. After tanking repeated hits from Evening Elephant, which punched him literally kilometers through the ground without too much damage.

Broken bones wouldn't matter to Tsunade- ('Oh, you broke my arms and legs? Well, they're fixed now.')- let alone Kaguya.

RaventheOnly
And so what? Are we to give Gremmy the nod over a much more powerful character based on what he could do, rather than what he is likely to do? Gremmy is a cocky git who spends too much time talking and never uses his power to the fullest potential.

Being faster than thought is actually pretty easy and something Naruto and Sasuke can accomplish. As can Kaguya.

>.<He>.<also>.<needed>.<several>.<other>.<Greemy's>.<to>.<help. >.<Kaguya>.<has>.<multiple>.<methods>.<of>.<casually>.<killing>.<Gremmy.>.<

>.<
>.<
>.<

That is what a Versus is. smile Potential. Jerks often are powerful to, its not like we like the character, i hate his guts; but what he can do is what we are talking about. If he did not face Kenpachi he potentially would have wiped out pretty much all of the captains. He was just unlucky enough to fight someone who is psychopathic in confidence and pain

I am just not sure. He was able to create a PERSON with its own character and strong abilities from nothing that murdered several powerful captains just to observe his enemies without them even knowing he was there. Kaguya knows everything about her enemies through black zetsu's extensive observations for millenia but still for some reason doesn't have the upper hand completely.

She just seems like a complete psychopathic moron obsessed with power and doubts her own strength over and over and I think that situation itself would make Gremmy win against her with the fear of wasting her chakra to the point she flees. He would feed on her fear trolling her wherever she teleported to.

If she didn't care about wounds why does she flee melee combat? >.>

NemeBro
It doesn't matter how she reacts to a fight with Naruto and Sasuke.

Both Naruto and Sasuke are more powerful than every Bleach character. Probably combined.

Q99

If she didn't care about wounds why does she flee melee combat? >.>

It's one of the only ways she even *can* be hurt? There's no need to give opportunities... and don't forget, the sealing jutsu that can stop her is a melee technique, it requires Naruto and Sasuke to both land a palm on her. At range, their threat is more limited.

And her opponents are far above Gremmy, so...

I really haven't seen her doubt her own strength once. Conserve it, yes, doubt it is something else. I'm not sure if you're reading her right.

Kaguya is reluctant to spend *effort* against two people, each of whom are stronger than Gremmy.

Based Kez
It doesn't matter how she reacts to a fight with Naruto and Sasuke.

Both Naruto and Sasuke are more powerful than every Bleach character. Probably combined.
Wat

Q99
Originally posted by Based Kez
Wat

They've gotten incredibly powerful now, they really have.

A normal captain isn't particularly a threat to them at the moment. They can destroy groups of giant meteors being thrown at them no problem, and have all kinds of hax abilities.

yungz22
Id say kaguya due to her ability to teleport idk i feel like that would give her a big advantage in this fight

Zamiel
Originally posted by Based Kez
Wat

Naruto and Sasuke have casual country level attacks and the powers of a man who created the moon.

SSJGGogeta
He lost to Kenpachi only because its F*CKING Kenpachi

He won't simply kill himself with his own power in a battle without PIS

And? Kenpachi's feats are downplayed by rinnegan Madara's. Anything Hashirama level+ shits on him, let alone moon erasing hax queens like Kaguya.

He didn't kill himself against Kenpachi. He even blatantly stated that Kenny overpowered his imagination, which caused him to die from being as limited as he was. In all honesty, Gremmy was, without a doubt, the most poorly executed god-tier in any series I've seen/read thus far. He couldn't imagine something with mountain+ strength, so he died because he knew it was stronger than him and his imagination.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, I'm depressed this is still being argued.

Kakashi stomps.

Q99
And? Kenpachi's feats are downplayed by rinnegan Madara's. Anything Hashirama level+ shits on him, let alone moon erasing hax queens like Kaguya.

He didn't kill himself against Kenpachi. He even blatantly stated that Kenny overpowered his imagination, which caused him to die from being as limited as he was. In all honesty, Gremmy was, without a doubt, the most poorly executed god-tier in any series I've seen/read thus far. He couldn't imagine something with mountain+ strength, so he died because he knew it was stronger than him and his imagination.

To be fair, while he felt he was incredibly strong, it's not like he's the boss, just supposedly the best of their captain-equivalents.

Blazing Storm

He didn't kill himself against Kenpachi. He even blatantly stated that Kenny overpowered his imagination, which caused him to die from being as limited as he was. In all honesty, Gremmy was, without a doubt, the most poorly executed god-tier in any series I've seen/read thus far. He couldn't imagine something with mountain+ strength, so he died because he knew it was stronger than him and his imagination. Madara's meteors are only a few times taller than those trees, as compared to gremmy's which was half the size of Seireitei.

http://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/madara-summons-a-second-large-rock-onoki-e1319732538322.png

Madara's meteor = 1 mile wide
Gremmy's meteor = large city (25 miles) - small country sized (nearly 100 miles)

Gremmy's meteor was also faster as it was on fire while Madara's wasn't

And ofcourse Gremmy was killed by his own imagination. Don't tell me Kenpachi killed him now.
His body being able to stand his power was the only thing he couldnt imagine

http://i23.mangapanda.com/bleach/578/bleach-4919409.jpg
http://i28.mangapanda.com/bleach/579/bleach-4943987.jpg

So its Gremmy's stupidity that led to his death. This kind of PIS/CIS is not allowed here

RaventheOnly
Madara's meteors are only a few times taller than those trees, as compared to gremmy's which was half the size of Seireitei.

http://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/madara-summons-a-second-large-rock-onoki-e1319732538322.png

Gremmy's meteor = large city (25 miles) - small country sized (nearly 100 miles)

And ofcourse Gremmy was killed by his own imagination. Don't tell me Kenpachi killed him now.

So its Gremmy's stupidity that led to his death. This kind of PIS/CIS is not allowed here

Exactly. Gremmy's power killed himself because he imagined what he feared O.o

Based Kez
No he wasn't, go kill yourself.
What the f*** dude?

SSJGGogeta
Madara's meteors are only a few times taller than those trees, as compared to gremmy's which was half the size of Seireitei.

How stupid are you? You're aware that those ninja were BLOCKADES away, right? That meteor had SUCH a large AOE, that trees THAT far away were blown away. Why do you think they were shaken all the way in the cloud village, COUNTRIES away? You're using one example of retarded pixel scaling to base your claim. You're relying on the fact that I might not realize that you pulled that scan MASSIVELY out of context, because you want to make shit up in a sad attempt to lie your way into winning this argument. You're stupid.

http://i22.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/naruto-2733411.jpg

What about this scan? What about the meteor DWARFED the wind desert, which took three days of ninja's running to cross?

http://i26.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/naruto-2752549.jpg

And this one? Where the meteor is clearly dwarfing forests, mountain ranges, and entire valleys at the same time?

Yeah, totally 1 mile.

In fact, Gremmy's is closer to that than 100. The senkaimon is not much taller than Sokyoku hill. A HILL. All around, Seireitei is around small town sized. Most likely not much larger than Karakura town. Even Kenpachi was comparable in size to it.

http://i25.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/naruto-2752547.jpg

Not on fire... Have you even read Naruto?

So what are you even arguing here? Gremmy couldn't imagine a physicality capable of Kenny's town level strength. That means his imaginative power is limited to town+ level. Simple.

You arguing that he somehow didn't have limits at all, and is an omnipotent god, when he was overpowered by a town level buster, proves only that you sniff Jenkem before visiting this site.

Not to mention he was exhausted after making the two meteors.

All these factors together, including the fact that he's dead, prove him to be town level. No more, no less.

He's weak. Jiraiya would stomp him.

AuraAngel

If we remove all CIS then why wouldn't Kaguya simply blitz him and stab him before he can react?

SSJGGogeta
If we remove all CIS then why wouldn't Kaguya simply blitz him and stab him before he can react?

Nah, Gremmy's an omnipotent god from DC and can instantly react timelessly and blow up the multiverse with a fart.

Nah though, seriously, Jiraiya stomps Gremmy.

RaventheOnly
The Meteors speed is what he is arguing. It was moving at impact damage speed that would result in the destruction of everything in the soul society. Even Gremmy's allies were worried about the destruction. The meteors you guys are talking about just plop out slow enough that they can touch it and hold it up like its just a big heavy rock.

If you think Kenpachi is a town level destructive force you have no clue about Bleach at all. There is not really a point to arguing with people who don't even understand the source material being addressed.

If she could do that why didn't she eliminate Kakashi and Sakura immediately. Obviously they are weaker and not part of what she wants to absorb but the problem is SHE CAN'T because she sucks at melee and is afraid to expose herself..... He got nearly cut in half and could instantly heal himself if he let her even touch him which she wouldn't because she would flee because he would take too much energy to attempt to defeat. no expression

AuraAngel
If Gremmy should so casually dismiss a being of greater power than him then why did he struggle with Kenpachi at all? Kaguya vastly outpowers Kenpachi. Frankly Gremmy would be like Sakura and Kakashi in front of Kaguya.

wakkawakkawakka
So...exactly what's the main argument as to how Gremmy is going to kill Kaguya. We know he can't just simply think a person dead otherwise he would've done it to Kenpachi or Yachiru...or Kyoraku if he were smart. Furthermore the effect of his power is immediately lost when he focuses on something else.

Kaguya could just use Infinite Tsukuyomi, or BFR him, or impale him with bones before he thinks about it, or mega-nuke him. Kaguya is perhaps the most powerful entity in the HST at the moment.

RaventheOnly
If Gremmy should so casually dismiss a being of greater power than him then why did he struggle with Kenpachi at all? Kaguya vastly outpowers Kenpachi. Frankly Gremmy would be like Sakura and Kakashi in front of Kaguya.

Kenpachi is a psychopath that has no understanding of his own power and limits which we don't even understand in the manga yet fully. Gremmy's state of mind is also on the edge. His very power is imagination and that is a double edged sword, for a split second he doubted himself and created his own death in his imagination by imagining Kenpachi indestructible which became reality. He defeated himself because he got psyched out because of his instability. The fact he created a being from nothing that murdered several captains without effort and the knowledge of almost anyone just for fun shes how absolutely dangerous he was to everyone. He, like I said, just unfortunately ran into a complete psycho. If he had fought anyone else he would have murdered them without even engaging them; he got arrogant and wanted to test his strength and break his enemy in a mind game. If he had just gone for the kill Kenpachi wouldn't have survived.

RaventheOnly
She isn't as powerful as the sage who created chakra to begin with. She only manipulated chakra for war and death. She can only manipulate chakra at a high degree beyond the limits of people, but she requires the power of other people to do it. If he destroyed the tree her source of power would be over. Or he could imagine her being sealed. smile Use your imagination lol.

AuraAngel
She isn't as powerful as the sage who created chakra to begin with. She only manipulated chakra for war and death. She can only manipulate chakra at a high degree beyond the limits of people, but she requires the power of other people to do it. If he destroyed the tree her source of power would be over. Or he could imagine her being sealed. smile Use your imagination lol.

The Sage himself says his mother is powerful than anyone.

Kenpachi is a psychopath that has no understanding of his own power and limits which we don't even understand in the manga yet fully. Gremmy's state of mind is also on the edge. His very power is imagination and that is a double edged sword, for a split second he doubted himself and created his own death in his imagination by imagining Kenpachi indestructible which became reality. He defeated himself because he got psyched out because of his instability. The fact he created a being from nothing that murdered several captains without effort and the knowledge of almost anyone just for fun shes how absolutely dangerous he was to everyone. He, like I said, just unfortunately ran into a complete psycho. If he had fought anyone else he would have murdered them without even engaging them; he got arrogant and wanted to test his strength and break his enemy in a mind game. If he had just gone for the kill Kenpachi wouldn't have survived.

Kaguya is more insane than Kenpachi and has fewer limits. So Gremmy should preform worse against her. thumb up

RaventheOnly
The problem with that is that she doesn't really talk and that she actually has a limit she is aware of and fearful of. smile

AuraAngel
The problem with that is that she doesn't really talk and that she actually has a limit she is aware of and fearful of. smile

So what? Gremmy will talk whether his opponent does it or not. Or are you implying her not talking makes her somehow less of a psychopath than Kenpachi?

And her "limit" is being sealed by the Sage's tattoos. She clearly isn't scared of anything else and Gremmy does not have said tattoos.

RaventheOnly
She can't psyche him out if she doesn't talk and mock him in a sense which was the one weakness he seemed to have.

But he can imagine anything no expression He could imagine the tool to beat her. no expression And she DID have a limit to her power she was worried about because she couldn't endlessly teleport. Black Zetsu said it over and over again. And that her living batteries were her source of power. She could not even appear until the tree was activated hence smashing the tree or just killing them all would end her source of power and just make her wait till next time.

AuraAngel
She can't psyche him out if she doesn't talk and mock him in a sense which was the one weakness he seemed to have.

But he can imagine anything no expression He could imagine the tool to beat her. no expression And she DID have a limit to her power she was worried about because she couldn't endlessly teleport. Black Zetsu said it over and over again. And that her living batteries were her source of power. She could not even appear until the tree was activated hence smashing the tree or just killing them all would end her source of power and just make her wait till next time.

She doesn't need to psyche him out. One attack and the speed to do said attack a thousand times over is all she needs.

He can but he won't. Because he never has imagined something quick and easy except the bones into cookies thing that...well it wouldn't impede Kaguya since she could kill Gremmy with hair frankly.

Also not sure why you're going on and on about the tree. Even if taking out those in the IT reduces her power that doesn't mean Gremmy knows this and more importantly it won't matter because he's already dead.

SSJGGogeta

Do you have any idea how stupid you're making yourself look? Frankly, I'm disappointed in AuraAngel for not ending this in the first reply or two.

So why couldn't he imagine Kenpachi dying? HE HAS A LIMIT. HE SAID SO HIMSELF.

http://i31.mangapanda.com/bleach/579/bleach-4943995.jpg

Right here, this ends your goofy little, "Oh, Gremmy is god", shit-argument. I can't believe this even became a thing, for christ sake. Gremmy DIED by Kenpachi overpowering his imagination. That simple. HE IS WEAK. HIS IMAGINATION IS TOWN LEVEL. NO HIGHER.

This "argument" is over.

Astner
The scan above shows Gremmy after he was defeated.

Gremmy lost because he tried to imagine himself stronger than Kenpachi while simultaneously imagining Kenpachi as invincible.

That was the only limit to his power, he couldn't break the laws of logic.

Q99
http://img.mangayes.com/comics/pic4/23/16855/406388/69a5c31f6b77782006e29e4eec3535d2.jpg

See that small outline near the bottom of the ball? That's a Perfect Susano'o, and those things are iirc a half-kilometer tall (could be off... but it might be taller). They're really big, and the orb is absolutely gigantic.

And this isn't a meteor, or a bomb. This is a giant ball of F-U, erase-everything it touches.

Astner
What stops Gremmy turning it into a huge balloon and then popping it with a needle?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Astner
The scan above shows Gremmy after he was defeated.

Gremmy lost because he tried to imagine himself stronger than Kenpachi while simultaneously imagining Kenpachi as invincible.

That was the only limit to his power, he couldn't break the laws of logic.

You're wrong. thumb up

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/579/5
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/579/6

He imagined Kenpachi's power just fine, your assertion is Kenpachi's assumption which he disputes. His body is just too weak as ****.

Anyway, if he was driven into such pants-shitting terror by Kenpachi's power Kaguya will making him a catatonic existential wreck.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Astner
What stops Gremmy turning it into a huge balloon and then popping it with a needle? A lack of feats.

The fact that he couldn't do anything when faced with Kenpachi, a much weaker character's, power. Take your pick.

Astner
You're wrong. thumb up

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/579/5
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/579/6

He imagined Kenpachi's power just fine, your assertion is Kenpachi's assumption which he disputes. His body is just too weak as ****.
thumb up

A lack of feats.

The fact that he couldn't do anything when faced with Kenpachi, a much weaker character's, power. Take your pick.
He did a lot to Kenpachi actually. If we're going to how Gremmy's power is explained to function then he's a lot more powerful than Kaguya.

NemeBro
If we're going by how he actually did in a fight and if we then consider that the person he draws power from is by feats considerably weaker than people weaker than Kaguya he's a lot weaker than her.

For all Gremmy's boasting he didn't live up to any of it.

RaventheOnly
Aster's argument is the same as mine for why he was beaten.

"The scan above shows Gremmy after he was defeated.

That was the only limit to his power, he couldn't break the laws of logic."

Did you guys forget the part where Gremmy MADE a Quncy out of THIN AIR who murdered and inured captains? He can imagine people into existence. He imagined a total copy of himself with his own abilities.

Gremmy was a psychopath who didn't follow the normal means of fighting for survival. He was so confident in his own abilities that he neglected just off killing Kenpachi because he wanted to humiliate instead of kill. You guys are not even pitting them against each other. You are just trying to take an easy way out and say she attacks so fast for some reason out of character that he is killed before he can react which is not in his character to expose himself before he observed the situation. He can make copies, he can make people out of thin air to do his work for him. If he saw Naruto he could make a copy of him as well as Sasuke if you want to play with the logic of his power...... you can't jsut say she wins without even really arguing with the premise of the power itself. Kaguya hasn't even really done much that would suggest she was as threatening to him. Everything she can do he can undue and vice versa in terms of manipulation of matter. However, he can create something from nothing instantly which she lacks as she has to rely on a set amount of chakra manipulation that is limited.

Originally posted by Q99
http://img.mangayes.com/comics/pic4/23/16855/406388/69a5c31f6b77782006e29e4eec3535d2.jpg

See that small outline near the bottom of the ball? That's a Perfect Susano'o, and those things are iirc a half-kilometer tall (could be off... but it might be taller). They're really big, and the orb is absolutely gigantic.

And this isn't a meteor, or a bomb. This is a giant ball of F-U, erase-everything it touches.

1 Kilometer is 1000 meters, a meter is a little less than 3 feet. so you are saying like 1500 feet, that is a little over 1/4 of a mile. There fore the objects diameter is probably 3-5 miles wide.

NemeBro
No, just about everything you just said is wrong.

For example, a meter is more than three feet.

RaventheOnly
3.28 feet sorry smile its not that far off

You are thinking of an asteroid. Meteors are smaller.
---

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/overview/fastfacts.html#.U_Urh_ldWDk

What Are The Differences Between An Asteroid, Comet, Meteoroid, Meteor and Meteorite?

Asteroid: A relatively small, inactive, rocky body orbiting the Sun.
Comet: A relatively small, at times active, object whose ices can vaporize in sunlight forming an atmosphere (coma) of dust and gas and, sometimes, a tail of dust and/or gas.
Meteoroid: A small particle from a comet or asteroid orbiting the Sun.
Meteor: The light phenomena which results when a meteoroid enters the Earth's atmosphere and vaporizes; a shooting star.
Meteorite: A meteoroid that survives its passage through the Earth's atmosphere and lands upon the Earth's surface.

Size and Frequency

Every day, Earth is bombarded with more than 100 tons of dust and sand-sized particles.
About once a year, an automobile-sized asteroid hits Earth's atmosphere, creates an impressive fireball, and burns up before reaching the surface.
Every 2,000 years or so, a meteoroid the size of a football field hits Earth and causes significant damage to the area.

Only once every few million years, an object large enough to threaten Earth's civilization comes along. Impact craters on Earth, the moon and other planetary bodies are evidence of these occurrences.

Space rocks smaller than about 25 meters (about 82 feet) will most likely burn up as they enter the Earth's atmosphere and cause little or no damage.

If a rocky meteoroid larger than 25 meters but smaller than one kilometer ( a little more than 1/2 mile) were to hit Earth, it would likely cause local damage to the impact area.

We believe anything larger than one to two kilometers (one kilometer is a little more than one-half mile) could have worldwide effects. At 5.4 kilometers in diameter, the largest known potentially hazardous asteroid is Toutatis.

By comparison, asteroids that populate the main asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, and pose no threat to Earth, can be as big as 940 kilometers (about 583 miles) across.

How is an Asteroid Orbit Calculated?

An asteroid's orbit is computed by finding the elliptical path about the sun that best fits the available observations of the object. That is, the object's computed path about the sun is adjusted until the predictions of where the asteroid should have appeared in the sky at several observed times match the positions where the object was actually observed to be at those same times. As more and more observations are used to further improve an object's orbit, we become more and more confident in our knowledge of where the object will be in the future.

NemeBro
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything I said.

RaventheOnly
You said my characterization of a meter was off and I agreed it was 3.28, barely larger than three feet which makes it not exactly that much off in terms of calculations. And saying something wrong without saying why it isn't exactly helpful.

The other part was addressing the calculations of size from the other guy as well as power versus the size of her disintegration sphere thing versus the feat shown by gremmy in power:

Basically if a rock the size of Gremmy's entered the atmosphere at the speed it was it would literally destroy a country and cause serious damage to the atmosphere, planet busting. >.> Anything over 3 kilometers, which obviously what he manifested was would devastate the atmosphere.

wakkawakkawakka
^ Exactly how is any of that supposed to net Gremmy a win against Kaguya?

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
^ Exactly how is any of that supposed to net Gremmy a win against Kaguya?

Already stated the instance where a win comes into play. Killing the tree or the people its using to power her chakra. Or imagining her sealed, or imagining a copy of the people who can seal her to do so. smile The sphere thing was about showing her power to destroy and I was just characterizing the size because he was saying it was so huge but the susano it was being judged in size by made the sphere only like 3-4 miles large.

AuraAngel
Let's be real here: Gremmy will do none of those things. He will probably imagine guns or lava or any number of other things to try and kill her before thinking "maybe I need to seal this one away."

Gremmy has demonstrated that against opponents vastly stronger than him he will insist on doing the ineffective method first.

RaventheOnly
Let's be real here: Gremmy will do none of those things. He will probably imagine guns or lava or any number of other things to try and kill her before thinking "maybe I need to seal this one away."

Gremmy has demonstrated that against opponents vastly stronger than him he will insist on doing the ineffective method first.

He used a creation of his own to strike first and murder people while he watched. I don't understand where you think he'd take direct action when we first meet him after he went the secretive route first. He stepped in to wipe out the vice captains because it was simple and he wanted to torture them. Kenpachi shows up then he engages him because he wanted to prove that he could crush the new guys ego because he himself was an egotistical psycho to. He wouldn't engage I think until he tested the waters with Kaguya and figured out how to deal with her like he did in the first place until his ego took over. that is just my view. I am sure it would end up beign a close fight and I have not said that Kaguya would not win in the end perhaps. I just don't like when people say ROFLSTOMP BECAUSE I SAID SOOOO!!!!!!!!

wakkawakkawakka
Already stated the instance where a win comes into play. Killing the tree or the people its using to power her chakra. Or imagining her sealed, or imagining a copy of the people who can seal her to do so. smile The sphere thing was about showing her power to destroy and I was just characterizing the size because he was saying it was so huge but the susano it was being judged in size by made the sphere only like 3-4 miles large.

Kaguya's not getting power from the tree though. And even if she were, Gremmy would be long dead before he thinks of trying to destroy it. Also she has an omni-directional hair spikes that can pierce any number of Gremmy mock clones assuming of course he's smart enough to think of trying to seal her.

AuraAngel
He used a creation of his own to strike first and murder people while he watched. I don't understand where you think he'd take direct action when we first meet him after he went the secretive route first. He stepped in to wipe out the vice captains because it was simple and he wanted to torture them. Kenpachi shows up then he engages him because he wanted to prove that he could crush the new guys ego because he himself was an egotistical psycho to. He wouldn't engage I think until he tested the waters with Kaguya and figured out how to deal with her like he did in the first place until his ego took over. that is just my view. I am sure it would end up beign a close fight and I have not said that Kaguya would not win in the end perhaps. I just don't like when people say ROFLSTOMP BECAUSE I SAID SOOOO!!!!!!!!

Kay he sends in imaginary soldiers to test the waters and Kaguya casually dismisses them too.

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Kaguya's not getting power from the tree though. And even if she were, Gremmy would be long dead before he thinks of trying to destroy it. Also she has an omni-directional hair spikes that can pierce any number of Gremmy mock clones assuming of course he's smart enough to think of trying to seal her.

He can imagine himself as hard as anything in his imagination and would not have to make clones O.o Thats something we know he did. Kenpachi's Shikai release is to cut anything, thats why he was able to do so. Yes she is getting chakra from channeling the life force of the people and their chakra. That is why she could not manifest until the tree was activated by madara.

They aren't imaginary like invisible. He created life. O.o like actual powerful quncy of his imagination with the abilities he imagined.

Rikudo sennin
Lady Kaguya created numerous dimensions(with planets in them) that she can warp on a whim.

Kaguya without plot should beat anyone.

RaventheOnly
Lady Kaguya created numerous dimensions(with planets in them) that she can warp on a whim.

Kaguya without plot should beat anyone.

The dimension switching part is indeed her strong point. I just wonder what that would do in terms of attack against him. The concept of her ability to create dimensions I am not sure. It seemed like she was just altering the land using the elemental chakra and porting to different parts of the world. She did use a doorway dimensions like Obito's to move to the places she wanted to but I am not sure if she actually created the dimensions.

wakkawakkawakka
He can imagine himself as hard as anything in his imagination and would not have to make clones O.o Thats something we know he did. Kenpachi's Shikai release is to cut anything, thats why he was able to do so. Yes she is getting chakra from channeling the life force of the people and their chakra. That is why she could not manifest until the tree was activated by madara.

They aren't imaginary like invisible. He created life. O.o like actual powerful quncy of his imagination with the abilities he imagined.

Okay then lets go by using this example, if Gremmy was as powerful as you would lead us to believe, why not just wish all of the shinigami dead? Based off of both what we saw with his fight with Kenpachi and his own limitations, we can assess that it simply doesn't work on people that are strong enough to resist it. Also while I was wrong about Kaguya not getting power from the tree outright, I was right in regards to her active use of the tree. It appears to be a one time deal in her activation.

Not that power considering Yachiru oneshot one of these quincies.

Rikudo sennin
The dimension switching part is indeed her strong point. I just wonder what that would do in terms of attack against him. The concept of her ability to create dimensions I am not sure. It seemed like she was just altering the land using the elemental chakra and porting to different parts of the world. She did use a doorway dimensions like Obito's to move to the places she wanted to but I am not sure if she actually created the dimensions.

She as per Kakshi's description able to manipulate things that elemental chakra wouldn't let her. Her control stemmed from creating it which allowed her full control over all aspects. And e already know she can create dimensions.

We know she uses all elements and their kekkai genkai's along with yin and yang which allows her to create the new space and reality in the first place and then fill out out with elements. So she can can create entirely new planets with a lot of aspects. Her creation abilities make gremmy's look like a joke.

SSJGGogeta
You are all neglecting the simple fact that Gremmy has STATEMENTS that are NOT backed up by feats, surpassing that of town level potential.

@ Rikudo sennin: Kaguya doesn't create dimensions, she can warp people to different places via her portals. She can't create planets, or anything like that. Her feats have her at around moon-small planet level. That isn't EXTREMELY high, but it is high enough to physically curb-stomp the entirety of Bleach itself.

Not to mention her monstrous speed advantage, that you are all forgetting. She was vastly superior to Jyuubidara, who blitzed porting Minato, an FTL feat.

This should not even be considerable as a fight.

Just you stupid Bleach-tards giving Gremmy abilities that Kubo didn't.

NewGuy01
Isn't Kaguya's GoDama practically planet level? It supposedly was going to destroy the Genesis dimension and create anew, unless I misread something.

Of course, that also begs the question: How large are Kaguya's dimensions? I had initially gotten the feeling that they simply spanned the planet, only the conditions of each actually being altered.

I could be wrong, but regardless her destructive capacity absolutely dwarfs Gremmy's. She was able to shred Sasuke's Susano'o with a few punches--The destructive force required to break EMS Madara's literally created the Valley of the End. Meteor busting shouldn't be anything to her, considering that the impossibly weaker Naruto could bust a half dozen meteors pretty casually in themMadara fight. Each meteor dwarfing the one that was large enough to crush an army of thousands.

Blazing Storm
You are all neglecting the simple fact that Gremmy has STATEMENTS that are NOT backed up by feats, surpassing that of town level potential.

@ Rikudo sennin: Kaguya doesn't create dimensions, she can warp people to different places via her portals. She can't create planets, or anything like that. Her feats have her at around moon-small planet level. That isn't EXTREMELY high, but it is high enough to physically curb-stomp the entirety of Bleach itself.

Not to mention her monstrous speed advantage, that you are all forgetting. She was vastly superior to Jyuubidara, who blitzed porting Minato, an FTL feat.

This should not even be considerable as a fight.

Just you stupid Bleach-tards giving Gremmy abilities that Kubo didn't. > Town level Gremmy
> Moon-planet level Kaguya

U wot? Care to back up that BS?

If you simply want to go by DC, Gremmy's meteor was larger than the ones Naruto and Sasuke destroyed, so it makes Shikai, patched and one-handed Kenpachi physically stronger than all of Narutoverse

Blazing Storm
How stupid are you? You're aware that those ninja were BLOCKADES away, right? That meteor had SUCH a large AOE, that trees THAT far away were blown away. Why do you think they were shaken all the way in the cloud village, COUNTRIES away?Shaking =/ Busting. try again. The meteor's speed was the only thing that makes it small Island level.

LMAOOOOO!!!!

The those mountains and the desert are all far behind the meteor you fool. Its like saying the building in front of you dwarfs the moon

Fact 2: The meteor is only half the size of Madara's susanoo which is only mountain sized
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111150904/4020452-5954456846-perfe.png

> 1 mile confirmed!

The same argument applies for Kenpachi being in front of the meteor. Kenpachi appeared comparable to it because he was much closer to the observer than the meteor.
So Gremmy's is half the size of Seireitei, which makes it large country-continent level as a mere city sized meteor can have a country level impact.

SSJGGogeta
> Town level Gremmy
> Moon-planet level Kaguya

U wot? Care to back up that BS?

If you simply want to go by DC, Gremmy's meteor was larger than the ones Naruto and Sasuke destroyed, so it makes Shikai, patched and one-handed Kenpachi physically stronger than all of Narutoverse

> Town level Gremmy, who was defeated by Town level Kenpachi. thumb up

> Moon-planet level Kaguya, who took on Hamura and Hagaromo, who literally created the moon, at the same time. Two moon level characters at once. That's a moon-small planet level feat. thumb up

Care to back it up? How, by posting the scans of Hagaromo creating the moon, Kaguya creating a town sized goudama, the Jyuubi destroying countries with a casual biju bomb.

What? Are you kidding?

http://i23.mangapanda.com/naruto/677/naruto-4964707.jpg

That's the gods tree, which dwarfs mountain ranges, that those meteors are dwarfing. Not to mention the CURVATURE OF THE EARTH. Gremmy's meteor is smaller than Karakura town. Nuff said.

GG

SSJGGogeta
Shaking =/ Busting. try again. The meteor's speed was the only thing that makes it small Island level.

LMAOOOOO!!!!

The those mountains and the desert are all far behind the meteor you fool. Its like saying the building in front of you dwarfs the moon

Fact 2: The meteor is only half the size of Madara's susanoo which is only mountain sized
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111150904/4020452-5954456846-perfe.png

> 1 mile confirmed!

The same argument applies for Kenpachi being in front of the meteor. Kenpachi appeared comparable to it because he was much closer to the observer than the meteor.
So Gremmy's is half the size of Seireitei, which makes it large country-continent level as a mere city sized meteor can have a country level impact.

Shaking = Effecting, as in "area of effect", which is much larger than Gremmy's. Incomparably so, in fact. The meteor's speed was lower than Onoki's.

Yes, exactly. Those mountains are far away. That doesn't change the fact that the size of the meteor dwarfs the ranges they're in. That analogy makes no sense. You're saying that because of the size, the distance makes a difference, but that's precisely why it doesn't. The mountain ranges are dwarfed by it, and the distance is irrelevant, as the meteor dwarfs that as well. Making it, still, large country sized.

There you go, making shit up again. Stop trying to save face, and actually try debating here. Lying about things anyone can look up just makes you look stupid. Where did you get "half the size of the meteor" from? We've never seen Madara's Susano'o, which is irrelevant, in contrast to the meteor.

And Madara's Susano'o is mountain sized. I already explained, from simple scans, that all of seireitei is mountain sized. I can show the scans again, but at this point, you're just forcing me to repeat myself because you're too far in denial to accept that you're wrong.

Kenpachi struck the meteor from that distance. Again, stop arguing this unless you are also saying his arm is 100 miles long.

Blazing Storm
Madara's Susano'o is mountain sized. That just makes the meteor half a mountain sized. You just shot yourself in the foot again.

> clearly less than 1 mile

Are you telling me that a skyscraper is larger than the moon if it dwarfs because distance is irrelevant? Lol

> Claims susanoo is mountain sized
> claims large country sized meteor

Can't take you seriously anymore

Atleast read the scans I provide

Except that there are scans showing mountain ranges inside Seireitei: http://d220.diamond.fastwebserver.de/series/Bleach/0479-016.png

Another claim debunked!

He struck the meteor in the next page. He was still a significant distance from the meteor over here.

Seireitei = 100 miles+ (atleast large island sized)
Gremmy's Meteor = 50 miles (large country-continental after taking its speed into account)
Madara's susanoo = 1 mile
Madara's meteor = 0.5 mile - 1 mile

Blazing Storm
Except that Creating =/= busting, and they need an unknown amount of prep time to create it

SSJGGogeta
That just makes the meteor half a mountain sized. You just shot yourself in the foot again.

> clearly less than 1 mile

Are you telling me that a skyscraper is larger than the moon if it dwarfs because distance is irrelevant? Lol

> Claims susanoo is mountain sized
> claims large country sized meteor

Can't take you seriously anymore

Atleast read the scans I provide

Except that there are scans showing mountain ranges inside Seireitei: http://d220.diamond.fastwebserver.de/series/Bleach/0479-016.png

Another claim debunked!

He struck the meteor in the next page. He was still a significant distance from the meteor over here.

Seireitei = 100 miles+ (atleast large island sized)
Gremmy's Meteor = 50 miles (large country-continental after taking its speed into account)
Madara's susanoo = 1 mile
Madara's meteor = 0.5 mile - 1 mile

Where are you getting this information from? Madara's Susano'o is nowhere NEAR the size of the meteor. In fact, that meteor was even larger than any of the individual ones that he summoned against Naruto and Sasuke. The roots of the Jyuubi tree dwarfed Perfect Susano'o.

http://i15.mangapanda.com/naruto/676/naruto-4953633.jpg

Look, even when he cut it into fourths, the meteor pieces were STILL bigger than his Susano'o. You say I shot myself in the foot, but you've really done nothing other than prove what I've been saying this whole time. lol

Also, how is mountain sized, "less than a mile"? Mountain's on average are around 4,500 meters tall, meaning that even low-balling it, that makes Madara's Susano'o OVER 3 miles tall. That, combined with the meteor scaling from Sasuke's Susano'o, makes the meteor MORE than 12 miles wide. That's larger than the meteor that killed the dinosaurs.

If a skyscraper made from Earth is taller than the length of the distance between Earth and the moon, then the skyscraper is MASSIVELY larger than the moon, or at least taller. All you're doing is avoiding logic by trying to say that a pebble is as big as the moon, depending on perspective. The meteor was longer than the distance between it and the ground, which was taller than the mountains. It's that simple. Idiot.

Yes. Again, you're repeating your senseless dribble. Susano'o is nowhere near the size of the meteors. Even Sasuke's perfect Susano'o, which is the same size as Madara's, was less than a fourth the size of a smaller meteor. Their Susano'o's are large mountain sized, making the meteor mountain range sized. This is roughly country sized, considering that there are mountain ranges almost as big as India.

Do you even know what scan you just showed? That structure next to Madara's Susano'o was a construct of wood that he and the kage fought on. A structure that was large enough to house his imperfect Susano'o while they fought.

The scan you gave was broken. I looked up the chapter though, and I can provide it.

http://i15.mangapanda.com/bleach/479/bleach-2972259.jpg

However, what you neglected to admit, is the fact that 1. Not only is Ukitake in an undisclosed location that Shunsui had to shunpo to, which could very possibly be outside of the seireitei, but 2. The scan is debunked by a later scan proving that the mountains were not even there in the first place.

http://i26.mangapanda.com/bleach/479/bleach-2972263.jpg

This scan proves it was an illusion of some kind. Hell, maybe they called Dumbledore to paint the wall. That's clearly a continent level feat, isn't it? Not to mention that the scan I gave was later on, proving that scan to be incorrect even without it being a genjutsu.

thumb up

He didn't move from the spot he said, "Swallow, Nozorashi", from. That's precisely why he was standing in the air completely still afterword. Otherwise, give proof that it was 99 miles that he flew in the time it took him to say "Nozorashi".

Seireitei = 3-4 miles

Soul Society = Possibly about 12-15 miles AT MOST

Gremmy's meteor = 1-2 miles. At most.

Madara's/Sasuke's Susano'o = Approx. 3 miles tall.

Madara's rapid fire meteors = 12 MILES

Madara's first two meteors = OVER 12 miles

Madara's meteors couldn't destroy the Seireitei... they could destroy all of soul society.

GG

Q99
And now Kaguya has created a giant, many-miles-across (probably much bigger than the meteors) sphere of absolute death. Really nothing Gremmy could do there.

Demonic Phoenix
Madara's/Sasuke's Susano'o = Approx. 3 miles tall.

Madara's Susanoo is not 3 miles tall. Scaling from Madara's height of around 1.8 meters gives his Perfect Susanoo a height somewhere around 500 meters.

The stupid in this thread. facepalm

NewGuy01
Comparing the sizes, the Shinju's size was larger a blast that dwarfed the mountain-busting explosions, which were calc'd to have a nearly 10 mile radius. Each of the Meteors Madara dropped had greater size than the Shinju's stump, which dwarfed those completely.

Blazing Storm
Where are you getting this information from? Madara's Susano'o is nowhere NEAR the size of the meteor. In fact, that meteor was even larger than any of the individual ones that he summoned against Naruto and Sasuke. The roots of the Jyuubi tree dwarfed Perfect Susano'o.I am talking about the meteor he summoned against the 5 kages

The meteor is right next to Madara's susanoo, which dwarfs it in size. pretty obvious its not even a mile tall.

You were initially showing scans of the meteor he hit Onoki with. Why did you suddenly shift to the meteors he used against Naruto and Sasuke?

lel.

Madara's susanoo isn't tall enough to reach the clouds, so its only 1 mile at most.

Mountains in Narutoverse aren't that tall. Heck, they dont even have snow on them apart from being below the clouds.

While Gremmy's is over 50 miles wide, making it MUCH larger than the one which killed the dinos

If a skyscraper made from Earth is taller than the length of the distance between Earth and the moon, then the skyscraper is MASSIVELY larger than the moon, or at least taller. All you're doing is avoiding logic by trying to say that a pebble is as big as the moon, depending on perspective. The meteor was longer than the distance between it and the ground, which was taller than the mountains. It's that simple. Idiot.

What nonsense. Mountain ranges vary in length, moron.

4 times the size of a mountain doesn't become a large country ROFL

Then prove it.

No it wasn't wood, but Madara's two meteors colliding with each other.

1. Read the whole chapter. Ukitake was inside Seireitei (in his own division) a few pages back, and never went out.

2. Kubo is shit at drawing backgrounds, and misses out important stuff many times. His statements are far more consistent than his drawings.

Except that there are no genjutsu users in Bleach.

LMFAO. You are clearly reaching.

Try harder.

99 miles? Wat? he may simply be

Even pixel scaling has Seireitei at 20 km rofl.

More like Sokyoku hill = 3-4 miles as it almost reaches the clouds. Which makes Seireitei = 100+ miles, and this is also consistent with yoruichis statement

> 12-15 miles
> hosts more than 7 billion souls comfortably

U kidding me?

Debunked.

Except that the first two meteors were far smaller. They were barely a few times higher than the trees, and smaller than the susanoo.

Madara's meteors couldn't destroy the Seireitei... they could destroy all of soul society.

GG

yungz22
Kaguya's dimensional travel is key in this fight

SSJGGogeta
I am talking about the meteor he summoned against the 5 kages

The meteor is right next to Madara's susanoo, which dwarfs it in size. pretty obvious its not even a mile tall.

You were initially showing scans of the meteor he hit Onoki with. Why did you suddenly shift to the meteors he used against Naruto and Sasuke?

lel.

Madara's susanoo isn't tall enough to reach the clouds, so its only 1 mile at most.

Mountains in Narutoverse aren't that tall. Heck, they dont even have snow on them apart from being below the clouds.

While Gremmy's is over 50 miles wide, making it MUCH larger than the one which killed the dinos

What nonsense. Mountain ranges vary in length, moron.

4 times the size of a mountain doesn't become a large country ROFL

Then prove it.

No it wasn't wood, but Madara's two meteors colliding with each other.

1. Read the whole chapter. Ukitake was inside Seireitei (in his own division) a few pages back, and never went out.

2. Kubo is shit at drawing backgrounds, and misses out important stuff many times. His statements are far more consistent than his drawings.

Except that there are no genjutsu users in Bleach.

LMFAO. You are clearly reaching.

Try harder.

99 miles? Wat? he may simply be

Even pixel scaling has Seireitei at 20 km rofl.

More like Sokyoku hill = 3-4 miles as it almost reaches the clouds. Which makes Seireitei = 100+ miles, and this is also consistent with yoruichis statement

> 12-15 miles
> hosts more than 7 billion souls comfortably

U kidding me?

Debunked.

Except that the first two meteors were far smaller. They were barely a few times higher than the trees, and smaller than the susanoo.

GG

You know what, I'm not even gonna bother replying to each argument here. You haven't even disproven or challenged a single argument of mine, so here's what I'm gonna say. All you've posted is dribble telling me to provide scans that I have dozens of times before.

You still haven't posted any supporting proof to Seireitei being larger than 4 miles, other than a single, debunked statement from Yoroichi. Either show one piece of evidence discounting my arguments from Seireitei being 4 miles at most, or stop replying.

This is just getting sad.

GG

Ophanim
Gremmy has not done anything impressive, hell he killed himself trying to imagine more power just to rival zaraki who destroyed his meteor, which required 2 copies of Gremmy to make.

Gremmy is too weak, He can only effect guy weaker then him, otherwise he wouldn't need a meteor to destroy zaraki and call it his strongest attak.

Kayuga wins, She should be Country level.

NemeBro
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/StoneTitan/Seireitei_by_boomerangmouth.png

Pictured: A one hundred mile in width city, apparently.

NewGuy01
Yeah, if Seireitei is 100x100 miles (are you sure it's not KM?) then Gremmy's meteor is about twice the size of Madara's meteors, which according to these comparisons are roughly 50x50 miles. Difference is, though, that Madara drops dozens of them, and poor Gremmy only drops one.

A singular Biju Dama Rasenshuriken might be enough bust Gremmy's meteor, regardless. And considering Naruto, who is ridiculously weaker than Kaguya, can fire off a half dozen of these at a time, I don't think Gremmy's chances are looking very good. Especially because the meteor was the ceiling of his abilities.

Still, I'm impressed by Kenpachi's current power level if his release has attacks powerful enough to rival or surpass Naruto's BDRS.

NemeBro
If Sereitei was as big as claimed then the smaller buildings that make it up would be over a mile long.

NemeBro
Then they're either not as big as you think or not in Seireitei. smile

NewGuy01
If Sereitei was as big as claimed then the smaller buildings that make it up would be over a mile long.

Ah, I see, so it's not a 100 mile city. Then Madara's 50+ mile meteors still reign supreme. By far.

Blazing Storm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ah, I see, so it's not a 100 mile city. Then Madara's 50+ mile meteors still reign supreme. By far. Kubo is terrible at drawings, so using the buildings to scale them is inaccurate.

Fact 1: Yoruichi stated that it takes 10 days to walk from one gate of Seireitei to another.
Even an average human can walk over 100 miles in 10 days

Fact 2: Seireitei has over 12 districts and over 12000 regions: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140509233202/vsbattles/images/thumb/c/c3/Bleach-3353131.jpg/370px-Bleach-3353131.jpg

Fact 3: The movie Fade to Black was supervised by Kubo. In that, Seireitei is stated to be over 200 spirit miles long.

Fact 4: Seireitei has mountain ranges inside it: http://i15.mangapanda.com/bleach/479/bleach-2972259.jpg

Yep...its atleast 100 miles in length

You know what, I'm not even gonna bother replying to each argument here. You haven't even disproven or challenged a single argument of mine, so here's what I'm gonna say.Looks like you cant answer any of my points so I take that as a concession until you answer all of them.

Look above. And don't tell me you seriously believe that you need 10 friggin days just to cross 2 miles.

I can casually walk 4 miles in less than an hour while having chips.

Btw you just lost all your credibility when you said the whole SS is only 12-15 miles, when it can comfortably hold over 7 billion people and is stated to be a parallel dimension to Earth

RaventheOnly
He honestly has no idea what he is arguing against and is so far a fan boy that logic has no place. I stopped a bit ago.

Zamiel
Kenpachi was hurt by building level lightning. Country level my ass. But seriously. Kubo is bad with numbers.

Naruto countries are massive as it takes 3 days for people who move at transonic speed to go from the Leaf to Sand village. Kaguya/Juubi wiped out the Frost country.

Rikudo sennin
All this Seireitei drivel doesn't change that Kaguya wins just that Gremmy is more of a threat than one would think. And that would mean accepting it in the first place.

Zamiel
All this Seireitei drivel doesn't change that Kaguya wins just that Gremmy is more of a threat than one would think. And that would mean accepting it in the first place.

Yep, Naruto countries are continental sized. Kaguya wiped out one on the map.

yungz22
Originally posted by Zamiel
Yep, Naruto countries are continental sized. Kaguya wiped out one on the map.

How so when the entire naruto world is one continent.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Zamiel

Naruto countries are massive as it takes 3 days for people who move at transonic speed to go from the Leaf to Sand village. Kaguya/Juubi wiped out the Frost country.

The Fire country and the Sand country are like 10 times the size of the Frost country. You could fit in like 3-4 Frost countries between Konoha and Suna.

And are you sure Team 7 moved at transonic speeds throughout the entire trip?

In far less than 12 hours, the White Zetsu made it from the Mountains Graveyard to the Land of Lightning.

Originally posted by yungz22

He likely means that one large Naruto-verse country is about the size of one of our Earth's continents.

SSJGGogeta

Because their's no such thing as a planet with one continent. There can be super-continents though. Likely what he was talking about, was the fact that we have to assume Naruto's world to be equal in size to our's, meaning there is a super-continent, which would make each country roughly equal in size to one of our continents in real life.

SSJGGogeta

Don't you know?

Renji is as tall as mountain's are in Naruto. thumb up

yungz22
Because their's no such thing as a planet with one continent. There can be super-continents though. Likely what he was talking about, was the fact that we have to assume Naruto's world to be equal in size to our's, meaning there is a super-continent, which would make each country roughly equal in size to one of our continents in real life.

Have you ever heard of pangea. Earth use to only have one continent.

Rikudo sennin
Have you ever heard of pangea. Earth use to only have one continent.

Did you not read the rest of what he wrote? He already addressed that.

yungz22
Did you not read the rest of what he wrote? He already addressed that. lol i actually didnt, regardless none of the countries in the naruto are as big as the continents in our world except maybe austrailia.

If you were to jput earths workd map next to the naruto world map ours is much larger

RaventheOnly
These guys are not listening to any form of logic. They are delusional fan boys beyond reason. It is rather pointless. Most of them have not even read Bleach or watched the anime fully to even argue anything. Naruto is a good entertaining manga and anime but it is really stretching the believablility of the world it portrays to an extreme and if they cannot see the limitations of the portrays it is rather pointless. Bleach is by no means a scalable series either, but there is never a realy reference in it to try to portray the world of the living as anything but our world and the world of the SHinigami and Hollows as the other and very different from the living world. The size of the "countries" they are referencing in their own source material puts 5 hokages, really 3 generations of people, with barely the town infrastructure to house about 20-50,000 people tops in the Hidden Leaf. We don't know anything about how long it had been since the sage of the six paths; we just know that the cycle of warring tribes ended with the 1st Hokage and since then there had been 5 hokage and 3 real generations only since the 3rd, 4th, and 5th were pretty much from just 2 generations overlapping and the 1st and 2nd hokage are from the same generation. The United Shinobi Forces consists of a 80,000 troops. Rhode Island has a bigger National Guard than that. The world of Naruto is probably the size of an Earth continent judging by how sparcely populated the place is without any real road infrastructure connecting any of the VILLAGES, not cities, that they reference or depict.

Zamiel

It isn't one continent. The land of toads is 30 days away from the Leaf village while the Sand Leaf is 3 days away.

Zamiel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
The Fire country and the Sand country are like 10 times the size of the Frost country. You could fit in like 3-4 Frost countries between Konoha and Suna.

And are you sure Team 7 moved at transonic speeds throughout the entire trip?

In far less than 12 hours, the White Zetsu made it from the Mountains Graveyard to the Land of Lightning.

He likely means that one large Naruto-verse country is about the size of one of our Earth's continents.

Team Gai was running to there for an entire day non-stop and still didn't make it there. So the distance is pretty large.

RaventheOnly
It takes several months to walk from one coast of the US to the other and thats with roads and crap across what is known as a single continent. In addition you saying they walked from one nation to another in three days tells me that its even smaller.... >.> So yeeeeaaaahhhh that doesn't prove much in terms of distance.

Destructo dick
naruto's world is unknown and nothing portrayed it as a huge planet or anything like that. so we just assume it's earth sized.

at the same time that continent isn't the only one in the narutoverse. even the map shows that there is another continent on the right (but not fully drawn because that map is just for the shinobi world) , and then there is the land of toads or whatever that was called and another one for snakes iirc

we can assume that the shinobi world is equal to north America as a middle end

Rikudo sennin
lol i actually didnt, regardless none of the countries in the naruto are as big as the continents in our world except maybe austrailia.

If you were to jput earths workd map next to the naruto world map ours is much larger

A) Depends where you rank Naruto worlds

B ) There is more to the world as evidenced by Hidan's country not even being on our map.

Rikudo sennin
These guys are not listening to any form of logic. They are delusional fan boys beyond reason. It is rather pointless. Most of them have not even read Bleach or watched the anime fully to even argue anything. Naruto is a good entertaining manga and anime but it is really stretching the believablility of the world it portrays to an extreme and if they cannot see the limitations of the portrays it is rather pointless. Bleach is by no means a scalable series either, but there is never a realy reference in it to try to portray the world of the living as anything but our world and the world of the SHinigami and Hollows as the other and very different from the living world. The size of the "countries" they are referencing in their own source material puts 5 hokages, really 3 generations of people, with barely the town infrastructure to house about 20-50,000 people tops in the Hidden Leaf. We don't know anything about how long it had been since the sage of the six paths; we just know that the cycle of warring tribes ended with the 1st Hokage and since then there had been 5 hokage and 3 real generations only since the 3rd, 4th, and 5th were pretty much from just 2 generations overlapping and the 1st and 2nd hokage are from the same generation. The United Shinobi Forces consists of a 80,000 troops. Rhode Island has a bigger National Guard than that. The world of Naruto is probably the size of an Earth continent judging by how sparcely populated the place is without any real road infrastructure connecting any of the VILLAGES, not cities, that they reference or depict.

A) Unaccounting for the population devastating wars that had been going on prior to the start of the series.

B) The military force doesn't equate to the ninja villages population which is again is repeatedly damaged

C) Calling them villages has nothing to do with their size since they are bigger than cities in Naruto seen

Rikudo sennin
It takes several months to walk from one coast of the US to the other and thats with roads and crap across what is known as a single continent. In addition you saying they walked from one nation to another in three days tells me that its even smaller.... >.> So yeeeeaaaahhhh that doesn't prove much in terms of distance.

Not accounting for the fact that Team Gai runs at super sonic speeds and still took a while

Destructo dick
the population has nothing to do with how big naruto's world is. lol

Destructo dick
Not accounting for the fact that Team Gai runs at super sonic speeds and still took a while that's an assumption on your part. not a fact

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Destructo dick
that's an assumption on your part.

Yes I am sure they are slower than genin in part 1 like Lee and Sasuke with the former creating sonic booms and the later dodging a sonic blast.

Destructo dick
Yes I am sure they are slower than genin in part 1 like Lee and Sasuke with the former creating sonic booms and the later dodging a sonic blast. even that wasn't stated to be supersonic. the "sonic boom" is just art style nothing more.

and i didn't see any sonic booms when they were travelling anyway.

assuming anything more than peak human (which is how ninjas are usually,normally we just assume it's normal human speed) is your vivid imagination of how the series work.

no, they were not going super sonic unless stated otherwise and calculating speed of a feat then scaling it to another one (without it even being related to it in any way) to calculate distance is very very flawed

Rikudo sennin
even that wasn't stated to be supersonic. the "sonic boom" is just art style nothing more.

and i didn't see any sonic booms when they were travelling anyway.

assuming anything more than peak human (which is how ninjas are usually,normally we just assume it's normal human speed) is your vivid imagination of how the series work.

no, they were not going super sonic unless stated otherwise and calculating speed of a feat then scaling it to another one (without it even being related to it in any way) to calculate distance is very very flawed

It's proof that he is moving at supersonic speeds.

Nevertheless Zaku's attacks were STATED to be the speed of sound and Sasuke dodged that shit.

Um your average ninja moves at blur speeds and have speed feats far beyond peak human. Not that Gai or Lee are even remotely average.

That's what scaling is. No one needs to state it if they are obviously faster and stronger than a character who is supersonic.

Destructo dick
It's proof that he is moving at supersonic speeds.

Nevertheless Zaku's attacks were STATED to be the speed of sound and Sasuke dodged that shit.sasuke doesn't have to be super sonic to dodge a super sonic attack specially if it's going in one line. and that has nothing to do with team gai.

gated lee and cursed seal sasuke aren't "average" either
and prove they were travelling at supersonic speed continuously for 1 day was it ? by a statement or hell i'll take a sonic boom

they need to be stated if you want to CALCULATE (i.e fan made BS) something like this. a low end is fine using normal human speed or peak human but anything els is an assumption.

Rikudo sennin
sasuke doesn't have to be super sonic to dodge a super sonic attack specially if it's going in one line. and that has nothing to do with team gai.

gated lee and cursed seal sasuke aren't "average" either
and prove they were travelling at supersonic speed continuously for 1 day was it ? by a statement or hell i'll take a sonic boom

they need to be stated if you want to CALCULATE (i.e fan made BS) something like this. a low end is fine using normal human speed or peak human but anything els is an assumption.

Considering in the time it was shot he ran backwards, grabbed his team mates THEN dodged it he made the feat even more impressive.

My point is that average ninja's move far faster than peak human. Considering the fact that Gai and Lee could train for days on end I am sure they didn't take any breaks. Neji is on their level.

Using that logic I can say anyone is slower than they actually are because their speed wasn't stated. They are clearly faster than Sasuke and have showed great stamina.

BloodRain
Have we moved to scale in Naruto now?

For what reason?

Rikudo sennin
Have we moved to scale in Naruto now?

For what reason?

They are downplaying the size of the naruto world.

Destructo dick
Considering in the time it was shot he ran backwards, grabbed his team mates THEN dodged it he made the feat even more impressive.
My point is that average ninja's move far faster than peak human. Considering the fact that Gai and Lee could train for days on end I am sure they didn't take any breaks. Neji is on their level. okay, assuming that every ninja is supersonic (which is really only your interpretation of the series and that wasn't established in the manga,ever.)
1)what makes you think this wasn't an outlier ? like kakashi taking 5 seconds to reach pain when he's a few feats in front of him ? 'member that ?

2)who says that they can maintain that speed for an entire day ? not that travelling speed = combat speed

point is : if it wasn't stated that they were moving at super sonic speed for an entire day non stop then it's what you want the naruto verse to be not what it actually is.

again,anything above peak human is unquantifiable. supersonic is just an assumption.

using your logic, enes lobby is thousands of miles wide because luffy took 2 hours to cross it when he had hypersonic feats before

Rikudo sennin
okay, assuming that every ninja is supersonic (which is really only your interpretation of the series and that wasn't established in the manga,ever.)
1)what makes you think this wasn't an outlier ? like kakashi taking 5 seconds to reach pain when he's a few feats in front of him ? 'member that ?

2)who says that they can maintain that speed for an entire day ? not that travelling speed = combat speed

point is : if it wasn't stated that they were moving at super sonic speed for an entire day non stop then it's what you want the naruto verse to be not what it actually is.

again,anything above peak human is unquantifiable. supersonic is just an assumption.

using your logic, enes lobby is thousands of miles wide because luffy took 2 hours to cross it when he had hypersonic feats before

It has been established for a while.

1) THAT IS AN OUTLIER. Because it is so low compared to virtually every other feat even from fodder. Supersonic feats are not.

2) Yep the people who can gruesomely train for days on end suddenly can't simply run for a long time. That makes sense.

3) Unaccounting for so many variables within the story.

Destructo dick
It has been established for a while.care to post where that was stated ? if it isn't stated that every born ninja and their grandma is supersonic then applying it to calculate distance is not a good idea.

and using your method will give us inflated numbers that ARE outliers. we can do it to 90% of fiction (specially one piece) and get inflated results that are ridiculous within the context of the story

training =/= combat speed (which is sasuke's feat) =/= travelling speed.

let me explain it a bit more for you, when you're in a fight you exert your maximum capacity .in training you show moderate capacity to you know train not kill yourself. when travelling you just walk.

it's like comparing someone who is running for his life from a gang trying to kill him to someone walking to his friend's house.
same concept.

it's possible to walk for an entire day but you'll die if you run at the same speed as when you're fighting.

point is. the two things are non comparable. show me a continuous travel speed that is supersonic from people the same level as tenten.
like ? but that doesn't matter since there is still imple down being a few thousand kilometers wide and high or marine ford being the size of a planet :^)

Destructo dick
They are downplaying the size of the naruto world. just for the record i'm not trying to downplay anything

i already said that assuming anything less or more than earth sized naruto planet is like fanfiction

BloodRain
Hasn't we always just said its the size of out planet?

yungz22
It takes several months to walk from one coast of the US to the other and thats with roads and crap across what is known as a single continent. In addition you saying they walked from one nation to another in three days tells me that its even smaller.... >.> So yeeeeaaaahhhh that doesn't prove much in terms of distance. months try years lol.... The lois and clark expedition went from st. Lois to oregon and it took the 2 years

Rikudo sennin
care to post where that was stated ? if it isn't stated that every born ninja and their grandma is supersonic then applying it to calculate distance is not a good idea.

and using your method will give us inflated numbers that ARE outliers. we can do it to 90% of fiction (specially one piece) and get inflated results that are ridiculous within the context of the story

training =/= combat speed (which is sasuke's feat) =/= travelling speed.

let me explain it a bit more for you, when you're in a fight you exert your maximum capacity .in training you show moderate capacity to you know train not kill yourself. when travelling you just walk.

it's like comparing someone who is running for his life from a gang trying to kill him to someone walking to his friend's house.
same concept.

it's possible to walk for an entire day but you'll die if you run at the same speed as when you're fighting.

point is. the two things are non comparable. show me a continuous travel speed that is supersonic from people the same level as tenten.
like ? but that doesn't matter since there is still imple down being a few thousand kilometers wide and high or marine ford being the size of a planet :^)

Ok I guess your right. I won't scale the area using combat speeds.

SSJGGogeta
This thread is retarded.

1. RavenTheRetard and Dumbz are acting like Gai can only run at normal human walking speed, when he has reacted to light speed warping.

2. Gremmy's destruction feats don't even touch Madara's casual conjurings.

3. Either way, Gai moves as fast during travel as he does in combat, at TOP SPEED. He has outran explosions casually, and gone so far above the speed of sound that Ulquiorra wouldn't be able to react. Either way, we can calc at the LEAST that the Naruto world is as large as ours, while there are only a few islands and one super-continent(yeah, even though Yungz thinks super-continents don't exist. look up Pangaea. :upsmile

I just... wow.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>