Star Forge Exar Kun vs Tython Strike Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
The five Jedi who confronted Bane and Zannah try to take down the Dark Lord Exar Kun.

Kun has his amulets and is amped by the Star Forge. He knows they are coming. Who takes it?

DarthAnt66
Spite thread.

Trocity
?

carthage
Its a spite for Kun, the swordsmen that fought Bane sucked. Raskta has no force defense, and an amped Kun is faster and has more firepower than any of the Tython Jedi.

Trocity
Really, because the way some shit all over Kun you would think he's no where near a top ten sith.

Nephthys
Carthage is just shitting on Bane because he's a troll.

Trocity
I'm not nearly as educated as the rest of you when it comes to how good these people are it seems ( Still don't think Luke can blitz Reborn Krayt or Kun with 'ease'... ) but I think had Zannah not been there, even with his Orbalisk Armour and mastery of the dark side, this team would have overwhelmed Bane amped up on battle med. I figure Orbalisk Bane>Exar Kun, so a prepped Kun with the Star Forge amp would be at least an interesting scenario. Maybe I just suck at threads.

Nephthys
I don't think Luke has ever blitzed anyone. He likely wouldn't blitz either. I agree with everything else too. Kun loses.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If Kun's prepped, he could possibly just annihilate them all with fully powered amulet blasts.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Carthage is just shitting on Bane because he's a troll.

Apart from Raskta all of them are featless and utterly disposable. Banes own force powers would one shot them all, Kuns blasts are just as potent, cant be absorbed by anyone on the team, and they cover a wider area. None of these duelists have any feats to suggest they can outduel him, or that they take a shot from his blasts, illusions, or get sent flying like he did to Sylvar.

Kun wins

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Trocity
Really, because the way some shit all over Kun you would think he's no where near a top ten sith.
Kun is in the Top 10, though not a god like carthage and others makes him out to be.
( Still don't think Luke can blitz Reborn Krayt or Kun with 'ease'... )/B]
Lmfao no he can't. Who said that? Was it carthage?
Note: carthage just trolls, don't really believe anything he says.

carthage
I'm not nearly as educated as the rest of you when it comes to how good these people are it seems ( Still don't think Luke can blitz Reborn Krayt or Kun with 'ease'... ) but I think had Zannah not been there, even with his Orbalisk Armour and mastery of the dark side, this team would have overwhelmed Bane amped up on battle med. I figure Orbalisk Bane>Exar Kun, so a prepped Kun with the Star Forge amp would be at least an interesting scenario. Maybe I just suck at threads.

Bane wouldve defeated them without Zannah. Had he been alone he couldve easily overwhelmed Sarro and Johun. Raskta wouldve taken a little longer, but he wouldve dealt with her and the others eventually.

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Kun is in the Top 10, though not a god like carthage and others makes him out to be.

Lmfao no he can't. Who said that? Was it carthage?

I said Luke could blitz Kun not Krayt

DarthAnt66
He couldn't even blitz Lumiya. no expression

Sinious

Agreed. I think he has a man crush on Bane and even Vitiate and takes out his frustrations by trolling.

NewGuy01
He couldn't even blitz Lumiya. no expression

thumb up The blitzing scenario in it's entirety has been blown way out of proportion.

AncientPower
Amped Kun just uber-level Blasts the entire team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.