Desann vs. Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers Allout

Trocity
Tiin all three. I vaguely remember Desann from the old jedi outcast game and he seemed badass when I was young but I'm pretty sure he stinks overall

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Trocity
Tiin all three. I vaguely remember Desann from the old jedi outcast game and he seemed badass when I was young but I'm pretty sure he stinks overall

Lets refresh our memories, Yeah?

watch?v=rfXg2a5CNPs

That was not on Yavin or "near" Yavin or even after the Valley Of The Jedi Scene. that was his own power. dueling wise he stalemated/fought against Luke and survived though i believe that many say that was because of the nexus affect.

Still if this an amped Desann he wins, if not. i'm inclined to give it to Tiin.

Trocity
"You... desire this woman?" Bzzz. "Come. Take her."

So badass

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Trocity
"You... desire this woman?" Bzzz. "Come. Take her."

So badass

Take me, my body is ready

http://img.pandawhale.com/80078-jennifer-lawrence-my-body-is-r-Yl8t.gif

carthage
Desann is unamped

Lord Lucien
Amped Desann is essentially featless. Game mechanics on Kyle are all we have, and the effects of the praxeum's nexus are nebulous at best. Unamped Desann was incapable of harming Luke even after successfully sneaking up on him. Desann's greatest non-mechanic feat is dropping an overhead archway with the Force. A structure that was part of an unstable mining complex that was currently under attack, so even that feat was pretty useless as a gauge.

The guy had a badass voice, an impressive stature, and some pretty cool dialogue. But a worthwhile vs. combatant he is not.

Nalaniel
Tiin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.