Anton Chirgurh vs. John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Anton feels McClane inconvenienced him and will stop at nothing to kill him. Both men start outside a normal city block away from each other. Regular suburban neighborhood with both men armed. Anton has his specialized weaponry.

Who wins ?

Robtard
McClane's back in your head; in your worst nightmares.

But in the odd scenario you set up: McClane shoots Anton in the face while Anton is walking up to McClane with his homemade cattle-gun. /thread

ps Love that you're sporting a Thanos sig/avvy since I pointed out that Thanos was made into a ***** by a lackey loser like Ronan. You're so easy to manipulate.

Dramatic Gecko
Anton is hit by Meteorite!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
McClane's back in your head; in your worst nightmares.

But in the scenario you set up: McClane shoots Anton in the face while Anton is walking up to McClane with his homemade cattle-gun. /thread

ps Love that you're sporting a Thanos sig/avvy since I poijnted out that Thanos was made into a ***** by a lackey loser like Ronan. You're so easy to manipulate. This thread was made in response to another fanboy. This is to prove a point.

Anton displayed far more marksmanship and tactical awareness than McClane ever had. Anton would kill the entire McClane calm as Johnny boy would try to escape his fate as well.

Lestov16
McClane trumps Anton in every way imaginable.

McClane outwitted a building full of terrorists and a Green Beret squad. Anton couldn't get the drop on hick Llewlyn and his only offensive kill was a small town hick cop who Anton is lucky as phucking hell had nobody else in the precinct with him, and 4 Mexicans (who didn't have their guns on them at the time) whom he ambushed in a hotel room. McClane is very well known for setting traps, and his ability to immediately deduce the best outcome of a situation, no matter how seemingly insurmountable, using lateral thinking is only rivaled by Bauer , Bourne, and Westen.

Anton couldn't hit hick Llewlyn; McClane quickdraws terrorists with machines guns drawn on him and has the reflexes, accuracy, intelligence, and quick-mindedness to, in the 2 seconds in which he saw he had helicopter with a machine gun pointed directly at him, immediately figured out the way to take out the helicopter was to shoot a small wire next to it, which he did, causing the helicopter to explode.

Anton got his chump arm broken in a car crash whereas Mcclane survives the kinetic impact of buildings exploding around him unscratched.

McClane wins this 10/10, with the most likely outcome being Anton creeping around some suburban backyard with his shotgun and getting his page-boy-haircut-ass killed by a trap Mcclane made out of a barbeque grill.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
This thread was made in response to another fanboy. This is to prove a point.

Anton displayed far more marksmanship and tactical awareness than McClane ever had. Anton would kill the entire McClane calm as Johnny boy would try to escape his fate as well.

So you admit you thought you were making a spite thread but the way you set it up, McClane wins; easily too. ie your spite thread blew up in your face; another glorious win for McClane.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Lestov16
Anton is lucky as phucking hell

As Lucky as Mclane??? The Denizen of not being hit by bullets?

quanchi112
McClane gets captured a lot. Chigurh was nicknamed the ghost in his movie because the cops couldn't predict what he was doing. He went at all sides and came out on top. He even survived the car crash and got away despite his bone sticking out of his arm. The guy was arrested and got out of it. McClane is a dead man.

NemeBro
The only time Anton walks into a fair fight (Against Llewlyn) not only does he fail to kill his opponent, but he himself is injured.

He also was entirely unwilling to enter into a scuffle with Tommy-Lee Jones, opting to hide instead.

All of his kills are against unarmed people (Like Llewlyn's wife), people who he gets the drop on, or both.

McClane wins far more often than he loses.

Anton's the better character from the better movie though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
As Lucky as Mclane??? The Denizen of not being hit by bullets? McClane's been shot (he keeps on going though), but if you factor in the number of bullets fired at him to the number that hit, it's pathetically low; not even a single percent.

quanchi112
So you admit you thought you were making a spite thread but the way you set it up, McClane wins; easily too. ie your spite thread blew up in your face; another glorious win for McClane. You don't know what the definition of spite is.

Based off what does McClane win ?

Anton will kill the family if John won't come in. In character, Hispanic.

Lestov16
Even regarding luck, Mcclane's is stronger. McClane's luck works on military-trained terrorists, whereas Anton's works on small town hick cops. McClane has killed every person he has attempted to kill at the time he attempted to kill them (besides Karl). Anton couldn't even kill a hick.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
The only time Anton walks into a fair fight (Against Llewlyn) not only does he fail to kill his opponent, but he himself is injured.

He also was entirely unwilling to enter into a scuffle with Tommy-Lee Jones, opting to hide instead.

All of his kills are against unarmed people (Like Llewlyn's wife), people who he gets the drop on, or both.

McClane wins far more often than he loses.

Anton's the better character from the better movie though. You're lying that all of his kills are against unarmed men.

Why fight when you don't have to and it accomplishes nothing. Tommy knew he was outmatched.

He is highly skilled at getting the drop on people.

Robtard
You don't know what the definition of spite is.

Anton will kill the family if John won't come in. In character, Hispanic.

"irony"

5 (going on 6) films of McClane killing opponents. Who has Anton killed that puts him on McClane's level?

And the veiled racism comes out cos you got your ass sliced off and handed to you again in yet another thread. Sorry you're a loser who loses; no need to be an angry racist though.

Lestov16
McClane gets captured a lot. Chigurh was nicknamed the ghost in his movie because the cops couldn't predict what he was doing. He went at all sides and came out on top. He even survived the car crash and got away despite his bone sticking out of his arm. The guy was arrested and got out of it. McClane is a dead man.

Context, motherphucker! Do you speak it?

quanchi112
"irony"

5 (going on 6) films of McClane killing opponents.

And the veiled racism comes out cos you got your ass sliced off and handed to you again in yet another thread. Sorry you're a loser who loses. He has been in more movies and been captured before. He also relies on help. He needs computer geeks in basements.

Hispanic is not a racist term, g unit. Anton wins due to superior awareness, marksmanship, getting the drop on him, and killing those without mercy he has at his mercy.

NemeBro
You're lying that all of his kills are against unarmed men.

Read what I wrote again.

So outmatched he hid in a cupboard quivering in fear. Wait no, that was Anton.

Who aren't prepared for him. From a single city block away Anton might start out in McClane's sight depending on if they're both on the same street or building layout. And McClane is likely armed with a gun better suited for that distance.

Actually one question, does McClane know Anton is coming for him?

The films.

quanchi112
Context, motherphucker! Do you speak it? You aren't funny. At least try to form a coherent argument and quit being a second class citizen to Robbie. I used to own you and now you've fallen in with the ese.

Silent Master
Looks like racist quan is back and he is still obsessed with McClane.

Dramatic Gecko
Quan is the first racist black man I met.

quanchi112
Read what I wrote again.

So outmatched he hid in a cupboard quivering in fear. Wait no, that was Anton.

Who aren't prepared for him. From a single city block away Anton might start out in McClane's sight depending on if they're both on the same street or building layout. And McClane is likely armed with a gun better suited for that distance.

Actually one question, does McClane know Anton is coming for him?

The films. You lied since the guy had just as much of a chance as anton. Anton won due to being smarter and more tactical.

Anton remained hidden against an experienced cop. McClane rescued the villain from the first film in a total dumbass move.

False. Brolin was prepared and armed for him. He was lying in wait. Watch the movie, you anorexic beta male.

Yes, they are both aware.

What in the films ? Quit trolling all your adult life.

Robtard
He has been in more movies and been captured before. He also relies on help. He needs computer geeks in basements.

Hispanic is not a racist term, g unit. Anton wins due to superior awareness, marksmanship, getting the drop on him, and killing those without mercy he has at his mercy.

Who has Anton killed that puts him on McClane's level? McClane stalks high-end mercs and ex Special Forces guys.

I'm g unit now? Seems you're so angry you're mixing up your racist jabs. You turn racist now when you get your ass handed to you like every is doing to you in this thread.

Lestov16
You aren't funny. At least try to form a coherent argument and quit being a second class citizen to Robbie. I used to own you and now you've fallen in with the ese.

It's pretty self explanatory. Your post that I responded to lacked context. The rest of your post here is a pitiable ad hominem attack that reeks of desperation.

Silent Master
Why is racist quan so mad?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Looks like racist quan is back and he is still obsessed with McClane. ??

I think you are confusing me with Caucasian hating Roberto.

Quan is the first racist black man I met. I'm as white as angelic snow.

Lestov16
Quan is the first racist black man I met.

I take it you didn't see the kickball pics.

NemeBro
You lied since the guy had just as much of a chance as anton. Anton won due to being smarter and more tactical.

So you still don't understand what I wrote.

And Anton didn't win that fight, both walked away injured. The only fair fight Anton gets into is a draw, and with some random hick.

So what you're saying is that Anton's going to hide from McClane and run away? Smart move.

He also didn't beat Brolin, which I said in my first post. I'm not anorexic.

Then Anton is gunned down.

The films where McClane has a kill count that would make Anton green with envy, and unlike Anton he has plenty of onscreen kills where he didn't ambush unsuspecting people.

He wins.

quanchi112
Who has Anton killed that puts him on McClane's level? McClane stalks high-end mercs and ex Special Forces guys.

I'm g unit now? Seems you're so angry you're mixing up your racist jabs. You turn racist now when you get your ass handed to you like every is doing to you in this thread. Woody Harrelson.

McClane has a lot of aid and is very dumb. He was protecting the villain of part one and didn't even realize he was the bad guy. He is an idiot.

G unit is a shirt the guy had on. Quit saying everything is racist and don't be ashamed of who you are.

big grin

Robtard
Why is racist quan so mad?

This time it only two took of my post crushing all his hopes in here to set him off and onto the path-of-the-racist.

NemeBro
Woody Harrelson.

McClane has a lot of aid and is very dumb. He was protecting the villain of part one and didn't even realize he was the bad guy. He is an idiot.

G unit is a shirt the guy had on. Quit saying everything is racist and don't be ashamed of who you are.

big grin Woody Harrelson did nothing in that movie save give Brolin a helping of exposition and get killed by Anton.

Robtard
Woody Harrelson.

big grin

Woody was shot while sitting on a chair. Did you even watch the flick?

I guess you didn't watch DH either. He suspected Hans for faking, why McClane gave Hans a gun with no bullets.

So you made two points and they both failed. What a loser.

quanchi112
So you still don't understand what I wrote.

And Anton didn't win that fight, both walked away injured. The only fair fight Anton gets into is a draw, and with some random hick.

So what you're saying is that Anton's going to hide from McClane and run away? Smart move.

He also didn't beat Brolin, which I said in my first post. I'm not anorexic.

Then Anton is gunned down.

The films where McClane has a kill count that would make Anton green with envy, and unlike Anton he has plenty of onscreen kills where he didn't ambush unsuspecting people.

He wins. That was one example. He knew Anton was coming and the outcome was inevitable. The entire movie shoved it down your throat how much of an unstoppable killing force he was. The Mexican was armed in the other room. Anton drew him out and killed him.

False. He is there to kill McClane. He wasn't there to kill tommy. Pay attention to the film. He strangled a cop before at the station. Tommy knew he was outmatched and said as much. The fact you didn't grasp the film is your own mini brains problem.

He did kill him later on. His fate was inescapable. Anton knew it. Woody knew it. Tommy knew it.

Based on ?

John has plenty of help, is captured plenty of times, has sidekicks, family members, and even rescues the bad guy because he is stupid.

Even the fatass from family matters aided his sorry ass.

quanchi112
Woody Harrelson did nothing in that movie save give Brolin a helping of exposition and get killed by Anton. He was experienced in that sort of thing and located the money. He was no match for Anton. Obviously.

Lestov16
Obviously, because he got ambushed and was sitting unarmed in a phucking chair. LOL at you trying to use that as an offensive kill feat.

quanchi112
Woody was shot while sitting on a chair. Did you even watch the flick?

I guess you didn't watch DH either. He suspected Hans for faking, why McClane gave Hans a gun with no bullets.

So you made two points and they both failed. What a loser. Due to Anton getting the drop on him. I listed that as a special skill. Anton gets the drop on John and kills him.

He wasn't sure and actually had him at his mercy. What a moron.

Anton gets the drop on John and kills him. The end.

smile

Silent Master
Racist quan needs to calm down.

Time Immemorial
Racist quan needs to calm down.

Calm down, you missed him.

Dramatic Gecko
To be clear. I do not think Quan is black.

quanchi112
Obviously, because he got ambushed and was sitting unarmed in a phucking chair. LOL at you trying to use that as an offensive kill feat. I used it as a feat of him killing a highly skilled opponent. Getting the drop on him is a big deal in combat, g unit.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Racist quan needs to calm down. ??

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Calm down, you missed him. I think he's gay for me. He is revolting. He isn't a woman in her early twenties.

Lestov16
Due to Anton getting the drop on him. I listed that as a special skill. Anton gets the drop on John and kills him.

smile

McClane has gotten the drop on people far deadlier than Anton, who in turn couldn't get the drop on a hick. As I stated, McClane's also far craftier.

Lestov16

Again, look at the kickball pics. They are a laugh riot.

Robtard
Due to Anton getting the drop on him. I listed that as a special skill. Anton gets the drop on John and kills him.

smile

And yet another thread where you spout nonsense and rant that McClane loses. McClane's in your head again, ergo McClane wins again due to better killing feats and your epic butthurt against the character. Plus you also play kickball, lol.

NemeBro
That was one example. He knew Anton was coming and the outcome was inevitable. The entire movie shoved it down your throat how much of an unstoppable killing force he was. The Mexican was armed in the other room. Anton drew him out and killed him.

So unstoppable Brolin wounded and eluded him.

So he didn't fight him in a one on one gunfight? Because if McClane has knowledge, then by feats he's drawn out, eluded, and outfought far more and more impressive people than Anton.

He ran away is what you're saying. At no point did Tommy say he was outmatched.

He strangled a cop from behind sure. Anyone could have done that, even a weakling like you.

Hahah, you clearly haven't watched the film.

Brolin wasn't killed by Anton, he was killed offscreen by the Mexican cartel after his wife's mother accidentally gives them his location. Why do you debate movies you haven't seen?

Blowing up a helicopter with a car for one.

And Anton is crippled by a car he stupidly is hit by and runs away from fights with people who are ready for him, and is wounded by some redneck.

Silent Master

True, but racist quan is clearly mad.

NemeBro
He was experienced in that sort of thing and located the money. He was no match for Anton. Obviously. He's a featless character who died in a chair.

Lestov16
I used it as a feat of him killing a highly skilled opponent. Getting the drop on him is a big deal in combat, g unit.

laughing out loud

I hope you have feats of this high skill in combat rather than more desperate ad hominem attacks.

Lestov16

Brolin wasn't kill by Anton, he was killed offscreen by the Mexican cartel after his wife's mother accidentally gives them his location. Why do you debate movies you haven't seen?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
McClane has gotten the drop on people far deadlier than Anton, who in turn couldn't get the drop on a hick. As I stated, McClane's also far craftier. What hick did he fail to get the drop on ?

Who has McClane gotten the drop on ?

The guy gets captured, beaten up, and needs family matters fatties to help him.

quanchi112
And yet another thread where you spout nonsense and rant that McClane loses. McClane's in your head again, ergo McClane wins again due to better killing feats and your epic butthurt against the character. Plus you also play kickball, lol. What have I stated that doesn't make sense ?

Make a case.

I am great at a sport you were forced to retire from at an early age. Let it go, ese.

Silent Master
I hope you have feats of this high skill in combat rather than more desperate ad hominem attacks.

Ad hominem attacks is all racist quan has.

NemeBro
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/Elephant_Berlin_Zoo_having_Sex.JPG

Robtard
What have I stated that doesn't make sense ?

Make a case.

I am great at a sport you were forced to retire from at an early age. Let it go, ese.

Implying Woody's character > McClane.

Done, you lost on page one. You can't deal with it and will continue to rant.

Getting all uppity again because you kick a soft rubber ball and compete against late middle-aged out of shape women. Silly.

Dramatic Gecko
WOW!

quanchi112
So unstoppable Brolin wounded and eluded him.

So he didn't fight him in a one on one gunfight? Because if McClane has knowledge, then by feats he's drawn out, eluded, and outfought far more and more impressive people than Anton.

He ran away is what you're saying. At no point did Tommy say he was outmatched.

He strangled a cop from behind sure. Anyone could have done that, even a weakling like you.

Brolin wasn't killed by Anton, he was killed offscreen by the Mexican cartel after his wife's mother accidentally gives them his location. Why do you debate movies you haven't seen?

Blowing up a helicopter with a car for one.

And Anton is crippled by a car he stupidly is hit by and runs away from fights with people who are ready for him, and is wounded by some redneck. Anton knew where he was and was coming for him. His fate was inescapable.

Such as who ?

Yes, tommy did say that in the film. You clearly didn't watch the film. So now you're saying anyone can strangle a cop. Get arrested and prove it or else concede the point, anorexic.

They. It was a typo. Tommy arrived during the end of the gun fight. Brolin was outmatched from the start and they were all right.

What does that have to do with this fight with guns ?

He didn't see it coming and clearly adapted like he always does to the situation.

Brolin was ready for him. Brolin died and Anton survived. McClane might even try to save Anton here.

Dumbass Johnny boy.

quanchi112
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f5/Elephant_Berlin_Zoo_having_Sex.JPG Dumb.

quanchi112
laughing out loud ??

NemeBro
http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/0905/elephant-sex-demotivational-poster-1242351611.jpg

If they can't stop it, how can you?

Lestov16
What hick did he fail to get the drop on ?

Who has McClane gotten the drop on ?

The guy gets captured, beaten up, and needs family matters fatties to help him.

Moss

More men than Cecile B. Demille

Escapes capture, beats opponents through pragmatism, and lie/ignorance of context

quanchi112
Stupid.

NemeBro
http://belletakesontheworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/img_2968.jpg

quanchi112
Implying Woody's character > McClane.

Done, you lost on page one. You can't deal with it and will continue to rant.

Getting all uppity again because you kick a soft rubber ball and compete against late middle-aged out of shape women. Silly. I said that is someone of obvious skill that he easily got the drop on and killed.

What can't I deal with ? I won the debate. You are upset you can't play kickball and that I get younger hot women while you're stuck taking the family to MOS.

quanchi112
This spamming has ruined the debate. Nemebro is too chicken shit to debate me and needs to spam.

Chigurh wins.

NemeBro
That's what I thought. I accept your concession.

quanchi112
That's what I thought. I accept your concession. You forfeited the debate. You're a troll.

Anton gets the drop on someone who might forget Anton is the bad guy.

NemeBro
Hey look I found one of your parents:

http://st.depositphotos.com/1680291/1405/i/950/depositphotos_14053985-Baboon-sex..jpg

quanchi112
Moss

More men than Cecile B. Demille

Escapes capture, beats opponents through pragmatism, and lie/ignorance of context Chigurh accomplished his objectives. He got what he wanted and defied the cartel, the cops, and hicks all the same.

NemeBro
http://i.imgur.com/HFx1b.jpeg

quanchi112
Hey look I found one of your parents:

http://st.depositphotos.com/1680291/1405/i/950/depositphotos_14053985-Baboon-sex..jpg That was a rather mean thing to say to Lestov.

NemeBro
A short gif of quanchi in his last visit to Sea World.

https://warosu.org/data/cgl/img/0075/33/1399152504937.gif

quanchi112
A short gif of quanchi in his last visit to Sea World.

https://warosu.org/data/cgl/img/0075/33/1399152504937.gif Is this a typo or something ?

Anton gets the drop on John and definitely wins, anorexic.

quanchi112
Anton wins.

NemeBro
quanch112 hard at work on KMC.

http://cltampa.com/imager/mice-sex-mouse-couple-urine-darcin/b/original/2120702/f18e/mice-sex-mouse-couple-urine-darcin.jpg

quanchi112

http://cltampa.com/imager/mice-sex-mouse-couple-urine-darcin/b/original/2120702/f18e/mice-sex-mouse-couple-urine-darcin.jpg That looks like you and scenario.

Silent Master

http://cltampa.com/imager/mice-sex-mouse-couple-urine-darcin/b/original/2120702/f18e/mice-sex-mouse-couple-urine-darcin.jpg

Looks like you've made racist quan mad.

quanchi112
Looks like you've made racist quan mad. I am full of happiness.

Dramatic Gecko
I am full of happiness.

Only because you got screwed by a dolphin.

quanchi112
Only because you got screwed by a dolphin. I am happy because all fanboys of McClane have conceded the argument.

Silent Master
Racist quan is having a meltdown.

quanchi112
Racist quan is having a meltdown. ??

Based on ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.