Ronan vs Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Ronan ( gotg) vs. Sauron (LOTR)

Who wins?

quanchi112
Sauron wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Ronan ( gotg) vs. Sauron (LOTR)

Who wins?

Ronan punked Thanos, not once, but twice and Thanos is supposed to be extremely powerful.

But going by feats, Ronan didn't do much except tank an explosion while he was gem-powered and beat up a guy around Captain America's level without the gem.

Does he have the gem or not here?

edit: Where do they fight?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Ronan punked Thanos, one once, but twice and Thanos is supposed to be extremely powerful.

But going by feats, Ronan didn't do much except tank an explosion while he was gem-powered and beat up a guy around Captain America's level without the gem.

Does he have the gem or not here? One once ? You're such a drama queen.

Thanos said he'd bathe the stars in his blood. When Ronan was away on a screen he acted stupid and later died.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
One once ? You're such a drama queen.

Thanos said he'd bathe the stars in his blood. When Ronan was away on a screen he acted stupid and later died.

laughing out loud

Editing my post so it looks like I make silly typos like you is a lame tactic. Anyhow.

Character's make boastful claims all the times; why screen-feats count.

Did you forget that Ronan while not gem-powered outright murdered one of Thanos' men right in front of Thanos and in his own 'house' and Thanos did nothing? Complete disrespect.

Did you forget that after Ronan denied Thanos the gem, Ronan outright told Thanos "After I'm done with Xandar, I'm coming to kill you" and Thanos did nothing except keep his mouth shut? Film facts, can't be denied.

I expected more from Thanos in his first true showing; do hope they don't make him into a gag-villain.

quanchi112
Editing my post so it looks like I make silly typos like you is a lame tactic. Anyhow.

Character's make boastful claims all the times; why screen-feats count.

Did you forget that Ronan while not gem-powered outright murdered one of Thanos' men right in front of Thanos and in his own 'house' and Thanos did nothing? Complete disrespect.

Did you forget that after Ronan denied Thanos the gem, Ronan outright told Thanos "After I'm done with Xandar, I'm coming to kill you" and Thanos did nothing except keep his mouth shut? Film facts, can't be denied. You edited your post two minutes after I posted. You're quite dumb.

laughing

Thanos said if he dared step to him he'd bathe the stars in his blood. Ronan let him punk him.

Ronan while away from him screamed at a computer screen and later died.

You're a dumb guy.

Robtard
You edited your post two minutes after I posted. You're quite dumb.

laughing

Thanos said if he dared step to him he'd bathe the stars in his blood. Ronan let him punk him.

Ronan while away from him screamed at a computer screen and later died.

You're a dumb guy.

Yeah, to add "Where do they fight?" as noted, dummy.

Keep denying that Ronan murders one of Thanos' guys in Thanos' own house; right in from of him and Thanos does nothing.

Keep denying that Ronan outright threatens Thanos and Thanos once again does nothing; is at a loss for words.

Says the guy who failed to pay attention to the Thanos scenes, you're such a bandwagonboi.

quanchi112
Yeah, to add "Where do they fight?" as noted, dummy.

Keep denying that Ronan murders one of Thanos' guys in Thanos' own house; right in from of him and Thanos does nothing.

Keep denying that Ronan outright threatens Thanos and Thanos once again does nothing; is at a loss for words.

Says the guy who failed to pay attention to the Thanos scenes, you're such a bandwagonboi. Nah. I left your post intact. You're a liar.

So what ? He was nothing and Thanos punked him. Ronan didn't step to Thanos only when he was safely behind a screen.

What are you talking about ? You're such a loser sometimes.

Ronan wasn't in the same room, dummy. I bet you scream at your screen all the time and claim you put me in my place.

laughing out loud

StealthRanger
Gem or no gem?

Ronan was kinda featless without the gem (unless you could powerscale from someone like Thor, though that's be fairly sketchy at best), so Sauron should be able to win handily

With it, yeah, gems are life wipers

Robtard
Nah. I left your post intact. You're a liar.

So what ? He was nothing and Thanos punked him. Ronan didn't step to Thanos only when he was safely behind a screen.

What are you talking about ? You're such a loser sometimes.

Ronan wasn't in the same room, dummy. I bet you scream at your screen all the time and claim you put me in my place.

laughing out loud

Prove it then.

LoLz. Ronan outright murdered Thanos' man right in front on him and in Thanos' own house. That is Ronan outright disrespecting Thanos in his own house and Thanos does nothing.

Lolz x 2. So you didn't pay attention. Ronan outright tells Thanos "After I'm done with Xandar, I'm coming to kill you." and Thanos can't say a single word because he knows it's true. HOW DID YOU MISS THIS?

Mimicking what I've said to you before again, very flattering, quan.

quanchi112
Prove it then.

LoLz. Ronan outright murdered Thanos' man right in front on him and in Thanos' own house. That is Ronan outright disrespecting Thanos in his own house and Thanos does nothing.

Lolz x 2. So you didn't pay attention. Ronan outright tells Thanos "After I'm done with Xandar, I'm coming to kill you." HOW DID YOU MISS THIS?

Mimicking what I've said to you before again, very flattering, quan. Your edit tags after the fact, dummy.

So what ? Thanos said he'd bathe the stars in his blood and he did nothing. Ronan backed down and raged out on a computer screen and later died.

laughing out loud

wallman77
dunno what thanos has to do with this thread...unless ur tryin to bait quan...he is irrelevant. gemless ronan is basically featless other than besting drax in h2h. sauron owns.

Silent Master
Racist quan fails again.....the scene probably made him so sad that he is repressing it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by wallman77
dunno what thanos has to do with this thread...unless ur tryin to bait quan...he is irrelevant. gemless ronan is basically featless other than besting drax in h2h. sauron owns. Roberta is obsessed with me and is rather pathetic.

Sauron wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by wallman77
dunno what thanos has to do with this thread...unless ur tryin to bait quan...he is irrelevant.

gemless ronan is basically featless other than besting drax in h2h. sauron owns.

Ronan has few feats to go by, punking Thanos is one of them. Though admittedly, everything so far for Thanos is just hype so it's also not a huge measure.

Yeah, noted and why I asked if the gem is here or not.

quanchi112
Ronan has few feats to go by, punking Thanos is one of them. Though admittedly, everything so far for Thanos is just hype so it's also not a huge measure.

Yeah, noted and why I asked if the gem is here or not. He did not punk him in person and backed down.

Thanos is the most powerful person in the universe and is the main baddie. On you believe he is just hype and to disregard all we know because he doesn't have feats.

#robbieisdumb

Robtard
Your edit tags after the fact, dummy.

So what ? Thanos said he'd bathe the stars in his blood and he did nothing. Ronan backed down and raged out on a computer screen and later died.

laughing out loud

This is a silly troll angle of yours to try and derail the thread.

quanchi112
This is a silly troll angle of yours to try and derail the thread. No, it isn't. You were called on baiting.

Let go of the obsession. She wants me.

Robtard
He did not punk him in person and backed down.

Thanos is the most powerful person in the universe and is the main baddie. On you believe he is just hype and to disregard all we know because he doesn't have feats.

#robbieisdumb

You're obviously very upset over Thanos' very poor showing, but that's no reason to derail the thread.

This isn't comic book Thanos, characters have been changed for the films and you can't just imagine the feats you like, not how it works here, quan.

Relax; stop crying over film Thanos and I'll bet you'll get some proper Thanos feats in his next showing. Hopefully he's not turned into the gag-villain; that would suck.

quanchi112
You're obviously very upset over Thanos' very poor showing, but that's no reason to derail the thread.

This isn't comic book Thanos, characters have been changed and you can't just imagine the feats you like, not how it works her, quan.

Relax; stop crying over film Thanos and I'll bet you'll get some proper Thanos feats in his next showing. Hopefully he's not turned into the gag-villain; that would suck. Thanos punked him and let him rave over the safety of a screen.

They stated he was the most powerful character in the universe in the movie.

laughing out loud

I didn't cite any comic feats, dummy.

So you concede already and are trolling as usual.

She craves me.

Silent Master
This is a silly troll angle of yours to try and derail the thread.

Racist quan can't debate the facts, so derailing the thread is all he can do.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Racist quan can't debate the facts, so derailing the thread is all he can do. Obsessed sm is here to obsess.

Keep the obsession alive and well, sport.

Robtard
Thanos punked him and let him rave over the safety of a screen.

They stated he was the most powerful character in the universe in the movie.

laughing out loud

I didn't cite any comic feats, dummy.

So you concede already and are trolling as usual.

She craves me.

You're still crying over Thanos' low film showing; that's still derailing.

Stating doesn't count as a feat. Maybe it was true, maybe it was hyperbole from one of Ronan's guys. You'll just have to wait for proper Thanos feats, boy.

Rewording "concession accepted" out of place is trolling.

Odd thing to tell me man. But your relationship with your mother is your own business and I don't want to know anything about it. So stop. Thanks.

quanchi112
You're still crying over Thanos' low film showing; that's still derailing.

Stating doesn't count as a feat. Maybe it was true, maybe it was hyperbole from one of Ronan's guys. You'll just have to wait for proper Thanos feats, boy.

Rewording "concession accepted" out of place is trolling.

Your relationship with your mother is your own business and I don't want to know anything about it. So stop. Thanks. He punked Ronan.

Ronan later defied him while away and then he died.

laughing out loud

She is a mommy but not mine.

laughing out loud

Robtard
He punked Ronan.

Ronan later defied him while away and then he died.

laughing out loud

She is a mommy but not mine.

laughing out loud

You're really upset over Thanos' low showings; that is funny. But it's still derailing.

Didn't know you were adopted. But really, stop sharing all this personal info. Thanks.

quanchi112
You're really upset over Thanos' low showings; that is funny. But it's still derailing.

Didn't know you were adopted. But really, stop sharing all this personal info. Thanks. He backed down to Thanos and later died when he went rogue. That isn't awesome for Ronan but stupid.

Hey you have her most of the time but she enjoys the time we spend together sweatin the calories away.

Robtard
He backed down to Thanos and later died when he went rogue. That isn't awesome for Ronan but stupid.

Hey you have her most of the time but she enjoys the time we spend together sweatin the calories away.

How much longer are you going to rant over Thanos' low showings in here?

Your butthurt really turns you into a weirdo, quan.

Good advice: Maybe go make a 'Thanos Vs' MVF thread and stop derailing in here, if you feel that confident? You don't, lol.

quanchi112
How much longer are you going to rant over Thanos' low showings in here?

Your butthurt really turns you into a weirdo, quan.

Good advice: Maybe go make a 'Thanos Vs' MVF thread and stop derailing in here, if you feel that confident? You don't, lol. Punking someone and them later going rogue and dying shows how awesome Thanos can be.

Sauron wins.

She slithers and slides all over me.

Robtard
Repeat: Maybe go make a 'Thanos Vs' MVF thread and stop derailing in here, if you feel that confident? You don't, lol.

quanchi112
Repeat: Maybe go make a 'Thanos Vs' MVF thread and stop derailing in here, if you feel that confident? You don't, lol. Thanos being the most powerful being in the universe and no one directly challenging him in person is awesome, ese.

Sauron wins.

Robtard
Backing down to my 'Thanos Vs' MVF challenge, I knew you would.

quanchi112
Backing down to my 'Thanos Vs' MVF challenge, I knew you would. We already debated it here. I won.

Sauron wins.

wink

Robtard
You backed down like you always do; don't worry, I actually wasn't expecting you to rise to the challenge, I know you know film Thanos' is a schmuck thus far.

quanchi112
You backed down like you always do; don't worry, I actually wasn't expecting you to rise to the challenge, I know you know film Thanos' is a schmuck thus far. I debated it here and you're the guy too scared to even post a pic. Scared of your own shadow.

Sauron wins.

Robtard
This wasn't a 'Thanos Vs' match, quan. I challenged you to go make a proper one in the MVF; you tucked tail and fled like usual. You have no faith in film Thanos. These are facts.

Time Immemorial
Sauron pushes his shit in easily.

quanchi112
This wasn't a 'Thanos Vs' match, quan. I challenged you to go make a proper one in the MVF; you tucked tail and fled like usual. You have no faith in film Thanos. These are facts. Quit derailing threads to cry on your monitor like Ronan did.

Sauron wins.

Thanos is the big bad while Ronan is dead.

laughing out loud

Kazenji

When Ronan was away on a screen he acted stupid and later died.

That's what they want you to think.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
That's what they want you to think. Well that is what they portrayed but anything is possible in later films.

Kazenji
Well that is what they portrayed but anything is possible in later films.

I'm sure that there's still people out there that think Red Skull died too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm sure that there's still people out there that think Red Skull died too. You are speculating on Ronan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.