Superman Vs. Thor with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kamahamaha
I've seen loads of Superman Vs. Thor battles over the years where fanboys try and gimp one or the other to get the desired outcome.

Well here's one which doesn't do that. Superman gets the powers of Spiderman and Thor gets the powers of Wolverine.

They both get 6 months practice with these new powers and training from Spidey and Wolverine respectively and no I don't mean Thor get's Spidey training him, the trainer goes with the powers. Who wins?

The powers are not stacked, they lose their original stats!

Delta1938
So Superman gets superior strength, superior speed and agility, spider-sense, and the ability to contain Thor in addition to his own pressure points? This will be Gangbuster days to the nth degree.

Kamahamaha
So we have one unbiased Superman fan for Superman. What about Thor fans or Wolverine fans, what do you think?

Rao Kal El
I face palmed my head do hard that now it hurts

This should be renamed spiderman vs wolverine

Silent Master
Is this supposed to be a fair fight?

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

*to? Are you better looking now you have broken your nose and are you pretending to type as you now speak, it wouldn't be do for nose, it would be doze. Did you smack you doze?

krisblaze
Thor loses a foot and gains some hair, whereas Superman gets an upgrade in combat-speed and agility? big grin

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by Silent Master
Is this supposed to be a fair fight?

So are you saying Wolverine's powerset has no chance against Spidey or vice versa, or is it the personalities? What's you point Silent Master?

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by krisblaze
Thor loses a foot and gains some hair, whereas Superman gets an upgrade in combat-speed and agility? big grin

Ha, are you saying Superman has slow combat speed? Slower than Spidey? Interesting!

Delta1938
I'm not an expert on Spidey or Logan, but I think Superman benefits a lot more than Wolverine here, especially with morals on.

Also, Rao is correct. This is basically Spider-Man vs Wolverine with a twist, not Superman vs Thor with a twist.

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by Delta1938
I'm not an expert on Spidey or Logan, but I think Superman benefits a lot more than Wolverine here, especially with morals on.

Also, Rao is correct. This is basically Spider-Man vs Wolverine with a twist, not Superman vs Thor with a twist.

The characters are Superman and Thor, the powers are Wolverine and Spidey. Thor is a warrior and will use weapons of war like Hammers and Blades. As a second unbiased Superman fan you are entitled to you opinion.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Kamahamaha
The characters are Superman and Thor, the powers are Wolverine and Spidey. Thor is a warrior and will use weapons of war like Hammers and Blades. As a second unbiased Superman fan you are entitled to you opinion.

Thor in-character doesn't USUALLY go for the kill, and Logan's claws are likely his best asset against Spider-Man.

Also, hasn't Logan lost his healing factor at the moment? That makes it even worse. Unless that wasn't your intent?

pym-ftw
Is This Thor + Wolverine's powers vs Supes + Spideys

Or do the heralds get depowered?

The former thorverine wins, the latter Spiderman has the far better powerset.

Kamahamaha
Thor in-character doesn't USUALLY go for the kill, and Logan's claws are likely his best asset against Spider-Man.

Also, hasn't Logan lost his healing factor at the moment? That makes it even worse. Unless that wasn't your intent?

It depends on the stips if Thor is going for the kill and it depends on which story his character is employed in. Thor has often gone for the kill and throwing a mystical enchanted "war hammer" in peoples faces where he has no way to gauge how powerful they are is certainly in character. Young Thor even carried a sword and axe. But as an unbiased fan of Superman, you know all this.

Delta1938
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Is This Thor + Wolverine's powers vs Supes + Spideys

Or do the heralds get depowered?

The former thorverine wins, the latter Spiderman has the far better powerset.

Delta1938
It depends on the stips if Thor is going for the kill and it depends on which story his character is employed in. Thor has often gone for the kill and throwing a mystical enchanted "war hammer" in peoples faces where he has no way to gauge how powerful they are is certainly in character. Young Thor even carried a sword and axe. But as an unbiased fan of Superman, you know all this.

I should've figured you out earlier.

Silent Master
So are you saying Wolverine's powerset has no chance against Spidey or vice versa, or is it the personalities? What's you point Silent Master?

Yes, in regards to fighting, Wolverine's poweset sucks compared to Spider-man.

Kamahamaha
Yes, in regards to fighting, Wolverine's poweset sucks compared to Spider-man.

How come on panel they often draw Silent Master?

Kamahamaha
I should've figured you out earlier.

You mean my unbiased devil's advocate, logical stance!

Delta1938
You mean my unbiased devil's advocate, logical stance!

I think you know what I mean. Whirly?

Silent Master
How come on panel they often draw Silent Master?

Massive PIS/CIS..the only advantage Wolverine's powerset has is a better healing factor and honestly all that means is the beating lasts longer.

Kamahamaha
I think you know what I mean. Whirly? What does Whirly mean? Is it 4 chan speak!?

Star428

This should be renamed spiderman vs wolverine

I agree. I don't see the point in these types of matchups. Take, for example, the Superman vs Wolverine with stipulations thread. The OP gave Wolvie flight and took away Superman's superspeed. LOL. I think I'm gonna go make a "Special scenario" thread. Wonder Woman vs Batman. Batman gets all Diana's equipment and all her powers. WW loses all her powers and gets all Batman's toys. Should be interesting. LOL.

Delta1938
What does Whirly mean? Is it 4 chan speak!?

Happy Dance

Kamahamaha
Massive PIS/CIS..the only advantage Wolverine's powerset has is a better healing factor and honestly all that means is the beating lasts longer.

Well it's an opinion, Wolverine has certainly done a lot more damage to the likes of the Hulk.

Kamahamaha
Happy Dance

Seriously dude, don't keep a guy in suspenders!

Silent Master
Well it's an opinion, Wolverine has certainly done a lot more damage to the likes of the Hulk.

It's a fact, Spider-man's powerset is objectively better in regards to fighting.

Delta1938
Seriously dude, don't keep a guy in suspenders!

shifty

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by Star428
I agree. I don't see the point in these types of matchups. Take, for example, the Superman vs Wolverine with stipulations thread. The OP gave Wolvie flight and took away Superman's superspeed. LOL. You lack imagination!

Kamahamaha
shifty

O.K. everyone must have their secrets!

Delta1938
O.K. everyone must have their secrets!

You know what you did.

Kamahamaha
You know what you did.

Dude, I don't I just asked the mod to location check my I.P. I am in Cairo, Egypt. As I said to him I have searched Whirly and he seems to be a troll. What kind of troll would be in a city like Cairo and not in his mums basement. seriously?

Delta1938
Dude, I don't I just asked the mod to location check my I.P. I am in Cairo, Egypt. As I said to him I have searched Whirly and he seems to be a troll. What kind of troll would be in a city like Cairo and not in his mums basement. seriously?

yes Totally buy it.

Anyways, Spider-Clark wins.

Kamahamaha
yes Totally buy it.

Anyways, Spider-Clark wins.

Seriously ask the mod my location dude.

Delta1938
Seriously ask the mod my location dude.

Why don't you ask them to confirm? If you're telling the truth, you have nothing to worry about. You could just ignore me and it won't endanger you.

Ultimately, my opinion of you doesn't matter, it's what the mods think and find.

Kamahamaha
Why don't you ask them to confirm? If you're telling the truth, you have nothing to worry about. You could just ignore me and it won't endanger you.

Ultimately, my opinion of you doesn't matter, it's what the mods think and find.

I have asked them to confirm my location, the mod called Digi said location meant nothing basically. but as long as I don't break the rule's I'm fine. Which is fair enough but I don't get how anyone can get banned for me someone else if some guys can do all that and loads seem to have been banned as this Whirly!

Delta1938
I have asked them to confirm my location, the mod called Digi said location meant nothing basically. but as long as I don't break the rule's I'm fine. Which is fair enough but I don't get how anyone can get banned for me someone else if some guys can do all that and loads seem to have been banned as this Whirly!

I'm not buying it, but I'm not the one you have to worry about. So it'd probably be a good idea for us to stop taking this off-topic.

Kamahamaha
I'm not buying it, but I'm not the one you have to worry about. So it'd probably be a good idea for us to stop taking this off-topic.

You mean this Whirly can do all that the mod said? Wtf?

maxivitopowe
This is a stupid thread

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
This is a stupid thread

Only if you believe two great heroes would not adapt and compete.

Silent Master
It is not a matter of adapting, it's a matter of one powerset being far better.

maxivitopowe
Look at my backlog if you wanna see good amalgam threads

Kamahamaha
It is not a matter of adapting, it's a matter of one powerset being far better.

Well, when I see Spidey hurt the Hulk like Wolverine...... or Spidey survive an atomic bomb etc, I'll agree that Spidey has a better powerset!

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Look at my backlog if you wanna see good amalgam threads

That sounds rude and weird.

Delta1938
Well, when I see Spidey hurt the Hulk like Wolverine...... or Spidey survive an atomic bomb etc, I'll agree that Spidey has a better powerset!

No idea if there's context. But his count?

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/spider-manunlimited11.jpg

Silent Master

Keeping in mind that adamantium isn't part of Wolverine's powerset as none of the power copiers have ever gotten it when copying Wolverine.

Who is stronger, Spider-man or Wolverine?
Who is faster, Spider-man or Wolverine?
Who is more durable, Spider-man or Wolverine?
Who is more agile, Spider-man or Wolverine?

Kamahamaha
Keeping in mind that adamantium isn't part of Wolverine's powerset as none of the power copiers have ever gotten it when copying Wolverine.

Well, let's not be pedantic and have Adamantium Wolverine, snake eyes is it?

Delta1938

You made me take a look at the OP.

So it's Superman with experience with superhuman speed and Spider-Man's powers against Thor with no healing factor, inferior strength, speed and durability and no adamantium.

Silent Master
Well, let's not be pedantic and have Adamantium Wolverine, snake eyes is it?

This is about powersets, adamantium isn't a power.

So how about answering my quiestions?

Kamahamaha
This is about powersets, adamantium isn't a power.

So how about answering my quiestions?

Well let's give him Adamantium then. I intended him to have it as that would be the current version as per rules.

Silent Master
Well let's give him Adamantium then. I intended him to have it as that would be the current version.

You still haven't answered my questions.

Damborgson
I've seen loads of Superman Vs. Thor battles over the years where fanboys try and gimp one or the other to get the desired outcome.

Well here's one which doesn't do that. Superman gets the powers of Spiderman and Thor gets the powers of Wolverine.

They both get 6 months practice with these new powers and training from Spidey and Wolverine respectively and no I don't mean Thor get's Spidey training him, the trainer goes with the powers. Who wins?

I see nothing that says Thor can't use Mjolnir huehuehue

Kamahamaha
No idea if there's context. But his count?

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/spider-manunlimited11.jpg

Me neither, funny though. smile

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by Damborgson
I see nothing that says Thor can't use Mjolnir huehuehue

Good try but that would give him the power of Thor and the stips say no stacked powers.

Rao Kal El
*to? Are you better looking now you have broken your nose and are you pretending to type as you now speak, it wouldn't be do for nose, it would be doze. Did you smack you doze?

That post made less sense than calling this thread Superman vs Thor.

Let me make a thread called hulk vs silver surfer where hulk has the powers of aquaman and silver surfer the powers of namor.

Derp!

Kamahamaha
That post made less sense than calling this thread Superman vs Thor.

Let me make a thread called hulk vs silver surfer where hulk has the powers of aquaman and silver surfer the powers of namor.

Derp!

Do it, it might be a classic.

Silent Master
Spider-man wins, as he has the vastly superior powerset.

Kamahamaha
Spider-man wins, as he has the vastly superior powerset.

Spiderman isn't in there my dear Superman fan!

Silent Master
Spider-man's powerset wins, as it is vastly superior.

Kamahamaha
Spider-man's powerset wins, as it is vastly superior.

Against Thor?

Silent Master
Spider-man's powerset >>>>>>>> Wolverine's powerset.

Delta1938
Against Thor?

Spider-Man's power set and level doesn't quite stack up against Thor's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.