ROTJ Sidious runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3

DTM
While I cant comment on TMNT Shredder, as I havent seen the movie, but overall I would say Sidious has a good chance to reach Shredder, and very possibly clearng this whole thing.

Robtard
Shredder shouldn't be the Boss. Predator, Doc Ock, Wolverine/Sabretooth team and ASM2 > him.

Here's how:

Predator via cloak, shoulder canon and disc.

Doc Ock's tentacles are strong enough to easily rip out and tear a bank vault door in two, so he shreds the Shredder apart

Wolverine's claws and healing factor see him pick apart the battlesuit, Sabretooth would aid as a distraction.

ASM via ridiculously superior, speed, agility and reaction-time.

Kotor3
So how far does Sidious get?

Robtard
Clears cos TEH FORCE

Time Immemorial
Clears it easily

Placidity
Can a lightsaber deflect a plasma blast?

Robtard
SW blasters can be plasma-based, so I don't see why not.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
SW blasters can be plasma-based, so I don't see why not.

Well SW bolts are much 'thinner' than some of the blasts shown in AVP.

DTM
Sidious' speed and agility (coupled with force precog) would allow him to dodge a Predator plasma bolt easily enough, even if his lightsaber couldnt deflect it (which Id say it could, as it wasnt that thick).

Placidity
ROTJ has no speed or agility to speak of. Clone Wars is a different story.

RJ 2.0
Not sure he beats Spidey.

Stigma
He may stop at Spidey, but other than that he clears.

RJ 2.0
What I am thinking.

DTM
Originally posted by Placidity
ROTJ has no speed or agility to speak of. Clone Wars is a different story.

Agreed, though clearly Sidious is capable of such speed and agility, as weve seen such feats in ROTS and the Clone Wars.

DTM
Id say he beats SpiderMan, though Id make him one of them hardest, if not the hardest, to beat on this list.

juggerman
Originally posted by DTM
Agreed, though clearly Sidious is capable of such speed and agility, as weve seen such feats in ROTS and the Clone Wars.

That was 30 years ago and in his prime. He's an old man now...

Kotor3
Yoda was old and walking with a cane in AOTC and ROTS. That didn't hinder any of his speed and agility. Do not see why being old would hinder Sidious.

DTM
Yeah, I dont think Palpatine was noticeably weaker, if at all, between ROTS and ROTJ. As pointed out, Yoda during the clone wars days moved around like he did during ESB, yet when it was time to fight he was a MASTER. Sidious would be the same, IMO. Not that it matters here, as the OP said Clone Wars feats are applicable here.

RJ 2.0
You guys ever wonder why Yoda hobbled around on a cane, then was able to move at blitzing speeds in combat?

Placidity
Because it makes him look wiser.

X-Men Legends 1
Stops at Wolverine and Sabertooth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
You guys ever wonder why Yoda hobbled around on a cane, then was able to move at blitzing speeds in combat? He was an idiot similar to his fans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.