Lumiya runs a gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
How powerful is the sith lady? How long could she last against powerful opponents? Lets find out.

Warm up. Darth Bandon.

#1. Aayla Secura.

#2. Kit Fisto.

#3. Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr(JA era)

#4. Shaak Ti.(TFU)

Boss. Satale Shan.

How far can she go?

carthage
50/50 for three

Possibly done at four

Lol @ Bandon as the warmup

DarthAnt66
Kyle is > Ti. With Korr, he is definitely over Ti.

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
50/50 for three

Possibly done at four

Lol @ Bandon as the warmup

Selenial
Shaak Ti as of TFU isn't that powerful, ancient abyss + Togruta = Pro nexus feats.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

This is not their most powerful incarnations so i just added them at number 3 , beside the list is just randomized. ever thought of that?

*sighs

but whatever. for me Lumiya could probably take Kyle or Jaden, but both might be a little too much. though i'm not so sure about it.

Nephthys
Fisto takes her, if she even gets past Aayla. As ever, I point to her performance against Nelani as indicative of her not being that special.

Trocity
I always forget about the Nelani fight. I think maybe when I read it years ago, I thought Lumiya was playing possum so Jacen would leap in and "save" her.

NewGuy01
She also sent Mara Jade running.

Nephthys
As I recall that was a fisticuffs brawl, where Lumiya has a natural advantage being a cyborg and all.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Nephthys
As I recall that was a fisticuffs brawl, where Lumiya has a natural advantage being a cyborg and all. i enjoyed the use of the phrase "fisticuffs brawl" as well as the rhyming tempo of this post.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
As I recall that was a fisticuffs brawl, where Lumiya has a natural advantage being a cyborg and all.

Nope.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nope.

Sas, you're like the only other person that defends Lumiya on here besides me sad Seriously though Lumiya is mad underrated.

Emperordmb
You using the word mad in that kinda way is bringing back bad memories.

Trocity
Originally posted by Raptor22
the rhyming tempo of this post.

Thank you so very much for pointing this out, I can't believe I didn't notice

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb

No one cares, get over it.

Emperordmb
And I don't give a shit if you don't care.

carthage
Of course you care, or else you wouldn'tve brought it up.

Nalaniel
Stops at 3.

Fated Xtasy

It does, she lost to Saba Sebatyne in my tournament sad even though she's bested Luke a bunch of times

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
It does, she lost to Saba Sebatyne in my tournament sad even though she's bested Luke a bunch of times
Not at all what I was talking about.

NewGuy01
And I don't give a shit if you don't care.

I didn't say I didn't care. I said no one wants to hear you whine and complain because your friend had some, what, similar speech pattern to some other guy you dislike? erm

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Saba's a beast too, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.