Jacen Solo vs Hero of Tythom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
force - sabers - all out

Who is the superior Jedi?

The winner shall be placed at no.3 in my top 5 jedi list!

Nephthys
Hero.

carthage
Jacen

NewGuy01
Jacen in every area.

Nalaniel
Jacen.

AncientPower
Jacen with ease.

Sinious
Well, it seems the majority sides with Jacen. I'm inclined to agree. However, if there is one thing HoT is better at, its tanking and I think in a sabers only duel, HoT might have a chance too.

NewGuy01
Not even. Caedus is one of the most incredible tanks in the mythos.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not even. Caedus is one of the most incredible tanks in the mythos.

Can you elaborate on how Jacen is one of the most incredible tanks in the mythos?

NewGuy01
You people act as if there is some massive difference between the two. Almost all of Jacen's best feats were prior to his fall.

Sinious
I actually asked to find out about his tanking and also just to make sure you are talking about him as a jedi.

So again, how is Jacen one of the most incredible tanks in the mythos. I know he is supremely powerful and was one of the most prodigious force users ever lived but I'm curious about his taking skills.

NewGuy01
As far as Force Tanking, which is what I'm assuming you're talking about with the HoT, Jacen walks through hordes Turbolaser fire. (The same canons that were placed as the defenses of the Death Star.)

As far as physical tanking goes, read his fight with Luke. The guy gets slashed through the kidney at the very start and it barely even fazes him. Then there's, you know, the Embrace (Yuuzhan Vong torture device that humbled Krayt) that Luke uses a weapon against him mid-fight. no expression

For that matter, I could point out that he fought Jaina whilst being shot by sniper rounds, armless, etc. The guy just goes through a horde of shit regularly and is still top dog.

DarthAnt66
He's insane. thumb up

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
As far as Force Tanking, which is what I'm assuming you're talking about with the HoT, Jacen walks through hordes Turbolaser fire. (The same canons that were placed as the defenses of the Death Star.)

I didn't know about this, its really impressive.

Actually I am not certain which type of tanking I'm talking about cause I have no idea with what technique HoT defended against Vitiate's attacks.

Yes, well I don't see how these are superior feats to defending against Vitaite's attacks.

By the way, even though I agree there isnt a huge gap between Jacen and Caedus' power levels, I have to say that his tanking against Luke and Jaine are all achieved by him as a sith which isnt something to ignore completely.

Trocity
Originally posted by Lord Spino
who is the hero of tython

Your Jedi character in TOR

Nephthys
I don't see shrugging off injury as "tanking" myself. That's pain resistance. I see tanking as having great lightsaber and force defenses that let you weather an assault. Also in having heavy armor that prevents injury. Which the HoT has as an advantage since s/he almost certainly has extremely high quality heavy battle armor as her standard equipment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.