Ras Al Ghul vs Bane (Dark Knight Trilogy versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
Ras Al Ghul/Ducard vs Bane

Master vs Student

Skill vs Brawn

Fight is being held at the LOS temple, both can have a sword available to them.

Keep in mind before you say Batman already beat him that he didn't, he caught Ras unawares, not really the same thing...

michaelx
Ras stomps because he stomps and because I said so.

Darth Martin
Bane would smash Ra's.

KingD19
Batman couldn't lay a finger on Ra's. He only got away with his life because of the explosives on the train.

Give Ra's a sword and Bane doesn't last a minute.

Placidity
Ra's would know about Bane's weakness.

Silent Master
The mask was rather obvious, I'm just surprised that it took Batman so long to figure it out....I guess the movie version just sucks as a detective.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
The mask was rather obvious, I'm just surprised that it took Batman so long to figure it out....I guess the movie version just sucks as a detective.

Typical troll post from a troll.

Time Immemorial
Been done before actually

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t570202.html

Impediment
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Typical troll post from a troll.

Stop baiting, TI. Nobody is doing anything.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Impediment
Stop baiting, TI. Nobody is doing anything.

Ok np.

As far as Batman and Bane though SM. Batman only fought Bane twice, once in the first encounter he was betrayed by Catwoman. Then he woke up in the prison and learned the story. I thinks a low blow to call him a bad detective based on thats how the story was written. The next time they fought, was only at the very end after finding out his weakness. He did what he could to use the knowledge to his advantage to be a superior opponent but calling him a bad detective is not true because he was actually very good at detective work.smile

Genesis-Soldier
Ras AL Ghul wins. he is more experienced, more skilled, created the League of shadows which Taught bane

and is banes freak'n father

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ras had a prime version of batman beat.. bane beat and lost to an older weaker version. Ras wins.

Darth Martin
There is no "prime" Batman. He was owning everything put in front of him. Bane was just that much better.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
Ras AL Ghul wins. he is more experienced, more skilled, created the League of shadows which Taught bane

and is banes freak'n father

No he was not Banes father.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Ras had a prime version of batman beat.. bane beat and lost to an older weaker version. Ras wins.

Batman actually lost in H2H combat to Ra's but won with the derailment of the train.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Martin
There is no "prime" Batman. He was owning everything put in front of him. Bane was just that much better.

Oh I don't know about that. Bruce was out of action for 8 years, had to use a cane to assist him to walk. Looked like an old crippled man. Was unable to do anything when Catwoman stole his stuff. Having the doctor tell him his numerous injuries and why he's not in top shape anymore. All points to him being not in his prime. Simply putting on a robo knee brace and the batsuit doesn't automatically make him "prime" again.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Batman actually lost in H2H combat to Ra's but won with the derailment of the train.

I'm not sure why you quoted me and what your point was. I essentially said the same thing so we're in agreement.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not sure why you quoted me and what your point was. I essentially said the same thing so we're in agreement.

My apologies.

Robtard
Dupe thread; Ras wins.

Genesis-Soldier

when bruce was talking to the image of Ras it was stated that he was the mercenary who impregnated the princess, the sultan was to imprison the mercanary but out of love the proncess chick swapped places with him and her son (bane) was taken with her...

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
when bruce was talking to the image of Ras it was stated that he was the mercenary who impregnated the princess, the sultan was to imprison the mercanary but out of love the proncess chick swapped places with him and her son (bane) was taken with her...

What you say is truth and a lie. Its true Ras said those things, but he lied to Batman. You need to watch the end of the movie to hear the whole story.

He impregnated the princess and a daughter was born in the pit, and her name was Tali. Bane was not his son, Bane was her protector.

KingD19
Yeah. Talia points out that Ra's is her dad.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. Talia points out that Ra's is her dad.

I was literally waiting someone to tell me I was crazy, and that I was wrong, and that in fact Bane was his son

Thank you for confirming that is neither the case.laughing

KingD19
Lh7ND2ft-54

Here's the scene.

Bane: The man never escaped.
Bats: -raspy- But the child of Ra's Al Ghul made the climb.
Talia: He's not the child of Ra's Al Ghul. -stab- I am.

Bane is her bodyguard, stated by her.

Darth Martin
Bane obviously isn't a "bodyguard". Ra's is a better fighter than Bruce but they're pretty close. Bane would give him the same treatment as he did Bruce in the sewers.

KingD19
He's her protector. He kept her safe in the pit. He guarded her this entire time even when Ra's banished him from the LoS. He's a mega bodyguard, but still a bodyguard.

And Ra's was not close to Bruce. He absolutely destroyed him and he was toying with him the whole time. Through greater skill, speed, etc... Bane is just stronger and can take so much of a beating that Batman's hits don't do much.

Time Immemorial
Removing the weakness from Bane.

How would the fight go in you guys opinions?

juggerman
Removing the weakness from Bane.

How would the fight go in you guys opinions?

Now that's interesting but are you removing the mask completely? If so Bane would lose his resistance to pain iirc

KingD19
He'd also be in crippling pain just standing there because the mask is what kept it at bay iirc.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
Now that's interesting but are you removing the mask completely? If so Bane would lose his resistance to pain iirc

So we have something else to talk about.

Time Immemorial
He'd also be in crippling pain just standing there because the mask is what kept it at bay iirc.

I mean say he didn't have the mask at all and could fight without it.

juggerman

Well not if he took away the mask AND the weakness. But the way I understood it, and I could be wrong as I haven't seen the movie since it opened, was that Bane's mask was kinda like a constant morphine drip to kill the pain of his ripped open face. If that's the case then it would also help with him taking pain from hits as well. In theory at least.

Time Immemorial
Removing the mask and the weakness how so you see the fight?

KingD19
Ra's is no doubt a better fighter. Faster and more agile too. He probably punches Bane's Adam's Apple in or something because he knows Bane is bigger and stronger than him.

Time Immemorial
That settles it, Ras clears the buffoonsmile

Genesis-Soldier
What you say is truth and a lie. Its true Ras said those things, but he lied to Batman. You need to watch the end of the movie to hear the whole story.

He impregnated the princess and a daughter was born in the pit, and her name was Tali. Bane was not his son, Bane was her protector.

damn, got my facts confused

sorry man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.