Banshee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Kamahamaha

Robtard
I watched the first season, thought it was somewhat entertaining. I waited until the second season was over and watched it in 4 extended sittings.

Really not sure this show can go beyond a 3rd season.

BruceSkywalker
I enjoy Banshee, just needs more nudity is all

pettyazo
I watched first season, will start with second season as soon as i finish watching my current series. heard second was much better than first one.

William Hurley
Brilliant show!

Jmanghan
****ing love this show.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I enjoy Banshee, just needs more nudity is all MORE nudity?!

TheVaultDweller
The show is very entertaining, but you do need some serious suspension of belief to not wonder how Lucas' face isn't just one giant slab of scar tissue by now.

Jmanghan
Because he's just that good.

His recovery seems to be amazing.

queeq
I think Season 3 is the best so far. Plot is somewhat muddled and not very credible: the way Hood just like that assumes the role of sheriff, discards all police rules and gets away with it all the time. Let alone the way he gets totally pounded in just about every episode and a day later he looks fine.

Season 3 gets better in most respects.

Lestov16
I absolutely love this show. Starting season 3 now

The Nuul
Originally posted by Lestov16
I absolutely love this show. Starting season 3 now

Nice brah.

Knife
Just watched season 3 marvellous.

Ascendancy
Suspension of belief is a must, but it's worth it. Can't say that there's been an episode that has been less than entertaining.

The Nuul
Hotdamn! this is back on.

I fcking love this show

w00termm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Jmanghan
MORE nudity?!


yep..

Originally posted by The Nuul
Hotdamn! this is back on.

I fcking love this show

w00termm



last night's eppy was pretty good

TheVaultDweller
I saw this was starting again, so will definitely have a watch when I get the chance.

Jmanghan
Gonna watch the episode after I beat Ghost of Sparta.

queeq
Is there a season 4 now?

The Nuul
Originally posted by queeq
Is there a season 4 now?

yes, it has just started.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by queeq
Is there a season 4 now?


sadly it's the final season

The Nuul
yea, sadly most people rather watch a boring and dull season 23 of TWD than a fun show like this.

imo, banshee goes down as one of the best shows

Dreampanther
And as for the start of this season - daaaaaaaaaaaaamn. This show is [email protected] phenomenal.

queeq
Originally posted by The Nuul
yea, sadly most people rather watch a boring and dull season 23 of TWD than a fun show like this.

imo, banshee goes down as one of the best shows

Well, I dunno. It's been floating on one of the most dodgy story premises in the first three seasons. Much like the one in Suits.

It kinda works as a show starter, but as the series progresses it doesn't work at all. I don't think Hood being able to pose as a sheriff for so long was very credible. Plus I thought his magical healing powers were very cartoonesque. You gets totally beaten to pulp one day and the next he already looks kinda okay and has the most energetic sex.

Anyway, he's no longer sheriff, maybe season 4 will work better.

Robtard
Hood would definitely kick your ass

Jmanghan
Watching the new episode now.

Hopefully Job comes back sooner rather then later, really liked his character.

His new beard is also bad-ass.

The Nuul
yeah i was happy that they rescued job as well

w00termm

job kicks ass

fastpunk

Jmanghan
Was the new episode aired yet?

I know its April 22nd, but I dunno what time it airs.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul
yeah i was happy that they rescued job as well

w00termm

job kicks ass

fastpunk

that was a pretty good ep last week..

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Was the new episode aired yet?

I know its April 22nd, but I dunno what time it airs.


out here in los angeles, the show air at 10 pm, then again at 11 pm, so you'll get the show before me mad mad mad

Jmanghan
Last Episode of the final season, anyone excited?

I feel like they're leaving too many questions, they should have made it another ten-episode season, just to wrap up everything.

Calvin and Proctor's war just started, what about the Drug Cartel?? Carrie and Lucas? Proctor and Hood's war that started in Season 1?

Burton and Hood fighting? We need something!

What about Crews and Carrie???

Its all too much to handle in one more episode.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Last Episode of the final season, anyone excited?

I feel like they're leaving too many questions, they should have made it another ten-episode season, just to wrap up everything.

Calvin and Proctor's war just started, what about the Drug Cartel?? Carrie and Lucas? Proctor and Hood's war that started in Season 1?

Burton and Hood fighting? We need something!

What about Crews and Carrie???

Its all too much to handle in one more episode.

I agree, they should have made this at least 10 episodes to wrap up everything... I also hope they tell us Hood's actual name.

Robtard
This season was rushed, so expect there to be lots of action and deaths in the final.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I agree, they should have made this at least 10 episodes to wrap up everything... I also hope they tell us Hood's actual name.

It's Jerry Goldberg

queeq
Well, this one's over and done with. Rather a dragged on final episode. Nota great season either.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by queeq
Well, this one's over and done with. Rather a dragged on final episode. Nota great season either.

"Dragged on".

IMO, it should have been longer. At least 30 minutes longer.

queeq
Why?

This series already felt like one entire wrap up series. Hardly any compelling storytelling anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.