Beta Ray Bill vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Its on b1tchezzzz...,estahuh

carver9
This doesn't make any sense. Don't make any got darn sense.

Rao Kal El
In comics BRB

In a forum fight BRB gets his pretty face punched several times in a second

carver9
In a comic Bill would lose as well. Just don't get it. Thanos fans (not all of you, some are reasonable), are making all of these Gladiator threads to prove a point. This is crazy. If you have confidence in your character, keep it in the debate that is going on in that thread, don't fill the forum up with repeated threads just to prove a point. What I've seen so far is, Gladiator vs Ronan and Bill (even though Thanos didn't fight them together but whatever). Someone bumped the Hulk and Gladiator thread. Gladiator vs the Annihilators (even though again, Thanos didn't even fight the team). I'm not going to name all of the threads that were made by the suspected individuals. Let's put it like this, the recent showing, take it whatever way you want...some people have different interpretations of it (i for one along with a few others think Thanos ran, but whatever), but all of these threads are ridiculous.

Crazy thing is, someone seen me voting for Martian Manhunter in numerous of threads and on that same day, they make a Martian Manhunter vs Gladiator thread. WTF.

Stoic
Bill wins. In a comic or a forum, he is more powerful, and took on and won against Stardust, who would fry Gladiator to his core, and open a portal to Hell and send him to it.

Insane Titan
Bill wins.

Glads was amazed at Bills power, as statement are all that matters then.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
In a comic Bill would lose as well. Just don't get it. Thanos fans (not all of you, some are reasonable), are making all of these Gladiator threads to prove a point. This is crazy. If you have confidence in your character, keep it in the debate that is going on in that thread, don't fill the forum up with repeated threads just to prove a point. What I've seen so far is, Gladiator vs Ronan and Bill (even though Thanos didn't fight them together but whatever). Someone bumped the Hulk and Gladiator thread. Gladiator vs the Annihilators (even though again, Thanos didn't even fight the team). I'm not going to name all of the threads that were made by the suspected individuals. Let's put it like this, the recent showing, take it whatever way you want...some people have different interpretations of it (i for one along with a few others think Thanos ran, but whatever), but all of these threads are ridiculous.

Crazy thing is, someone seen me voting for Martian Manhunter in numerous of threads and on that same day, they make a Martian Manhunter vs Gladiator thread. WTF.
Going by feats Bill caves Gladiator's head in.
Simple as that.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
In comics BRB

In a forum fight BRB gets his pretty face punched several times in a second Bill was reacting to Surfer zipping around at lightspeed+ blasting the shit out of him.

Not even a forum fight. Bill would cave his head in. There's also Thor reacting to Glads multiple times (incoming Carver)

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Going by feats Bill caves Gladiator's head in.
Simple as that.

Going by the believable Thanos, Gladiator would win this. Bill is a beast but Glads is better imo. Now if this was Thor, I would have a different opinion on the matter.

Estacado
So a 1 time statement>>feats...eh?

Branlor Swift
Going by the believable Thanos, Gladiator would win this. Bill is a beast but Glads is better imo. Now if this was Thor, I would have a different opinion on the matter. You've been using that to try and say Gladiator > Thanos and Warlock though.
If all you can do is post a statement for a guy winning then you know you've run out of options.

Gladiator will do good like he always does before the inevitable beat down but once it comes he will lose violently. Simply how it's going to happen considering he lacks the feats to seal the deal.

carver9
No, it's the fact that Gladiator is stronger, faster, and probably have better durability showings if we stay away from the lowballing.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You've been using that to try and say Gladiator > Thanos and Warlock though.
If all you can do is post a statement for a guy winning then you know you've run out of options

Gladiator will do good like he always does before the inevitable beat down but once it comes he will lose violently. Simply how it's going to happen considering he lacks the feats to seal the deal.

When did i ever say Gladiator was greater than Thanos?

I don't have any issues with you thinking Bill wins, thumbs up to you. Imo, Gladiator stomps.

Branlor Swift
So your whole meltdown about the statement had no endgame in mind?

Go ahead and prove it though. I'll get on my computer with every appearance of Glads and Beta if you want to play the "stomps" game.

No, it's the fact that Gladiator is stronger, faster, and probably have better durability showings if we stay away from the lowballing. Stronger... remember how that turned out for Thor when you were adamant about Glads being stronger? It also doesn't matter since Beta hits harder.
Faster is irrelevant considering Beta can and will react to him.
Beta took shots from Galactus. erm

Lowballing and Gladiator need not be used in the same sentence.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Going by their latest showings, if BRB fights like he did against Thanos and Glads like he did against GOT, Gladiator wins.

In a Forum fight it would be more interesting, but Glads superior, speed, strength and durability would give him the win over Stormbreaker.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Going by their latest showings, if BRB fights like he did against Thanos and Glads like he did against GOT, Gladiator wins.

In a Forum fight it would be more interesting, but Glads superior, speed, strength and durability would give him the win over Stormbreaker. Beta took a whooping from Thanos. Gladiator threw Drax into Groot and Angela and then was getting hurt by Young Cyclops. Then got KOed by Young Jean.

Though I was unaware Glads had a field to stop the hammer as well. Or just an overwhelming power advantage...

carver9

Go ahead and prove it though. I'll get on my computer with every appearance of Glads and Beta if you want to play the "stomps" game.

Stronger... remember how that turned out for Thor when you were adamant about Glads being stronger? It also doesn't matter since Beta hits harder.

Bran, what did you expect me to do during that instance? I enjoyed the lip service but I never said he was greater than Thanos.

I don't remember anything with Thor and Gladiator strength because I didn't participate in that thread. Posted once and kept it pushing.

Like I've stated before, IN MY OPINION Gladiator stomps. Faster, stronger, more durable, etc...you can choose to think different than what I've said, I'm not trying to change your mind tbh.

Delta1938
Bran, what did you expect me to do during that instance? I enjoyed the lip service but I never said he was greater than Thanos.

I don't remember anything with Thor and Gladiator strength because I didn't participate in that thread. Posted once and kept it pushing.

Like I've stated before, IN MY OPINION Gladiator stomps. Faster, stronger, more durable, etc...you can choose to think different than what I've said, I'm not trying to change your mind tbh.

What examples make you think he's stronger and more durable? I'm not jumping in the debate, just curious.

iceman24567
Edge to Bill in a forum setting

Prof. T.C McAbe
Beta took a whooping from Thanos. Gladiator threw Drax into Groot and Angela and then was getting hurt by Young Cyclops. Then got KOed by Young Jean.

Though I was unaware Glads had a field to stop the hammer as well. Or just an overwhelming power advantage...

Glads also beat Drax. He uses his speed in combat and can dodge the hammer easily.

iceman24567
Glads also beat Drax. He uses his speed in combat and can dodge the hammer easily. Dont see him dodging the hammer easily ever

Insane Titan
Bwhahaha it's great how posters are jumping all over this"forum setting" stance because the character they are debating can't win by using actual feats and combat showings.

Stoic

Stronger... remember how that turned out for Thor when you were adamant about Glads being stronger? It also doesn't matter since Beta hits harder.

Play the stomp game yo. Do it. big grin

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
What examples make you think he's stronger and more durable? I'm not jumping in the debate, just curious.

Why would I even answer this question? Not feeding the fish my friend, especially in an obvious bait thread.

iceman24567
Cowardly carver strikes again!

Delta1938
Why would I even answer this question? Not feeding the fish my friend, especially in an obvious bait thread.

I'm not even participating in the topic at hand. I'm genuinely curious.

Delta1938
Originally posted by iceman24567
Cowardly carver strikes again!

But he only strikes when they turn their backs. big grin

iceman24567
But he only strikes when they turn their backs. big grin He was born on the streets smile

Branlor Swift

Like I've stated before, IN MY OPINION Gladiator stomps. Faster, stronger, more durable, etc...you can choose to think different than what I've said, I'm not trying to change your mind tbh. Not have a meltdown and troll for a long time.

I'm basing mine off of comics. Yours is based off "nope".

Glads also beat Drax. He uses his speed in combat and can dodge the hammer easily. Um, are we basing fights based off who has beaten a vastly lesser being now?

He's never been too swift with hammer dodging before. Or dodging in general. Even him trying to speed blitz cheap shot Masterson has resulting in Masterson just mid turning on him. Even his rampage speed blitzing in WOK got reacted to by a lesser than Beta. By Wonderman. Cannonball iirc.
He is not too fast for Beta or even close.

And the kicker is that Gladiator has a weakness to magic. Not that it's needed, but it's there.

carver9
Not have a meltdown and troll for a long time.

I'm basing mine off of comics. Yours is based off "nope".

Um, are we basing fights based off who has beaten a vastly lesser being now?

He's never been too swift with hammer dodging before. Or dodging in general. Even him trying to speed blitz cheap shot Masterson has resulting in Masterson just mid turning on him. Even his rampage speed blitzing in WOK got reacted to by a lesser than Beta. By Wonderman. Cannonball iirc.
He is not too fast for Beta or even close.

And the kicker is that Gladiator has a weakness to magic. Not that it's needed, but it's there.

Ok. With that said, Gladiator stomps.

Branlor Swift
So you're not participating in the bait thread, but you'll troll the bait thread and refuse to back up your stance?

Pr would love to hear this I'm sure.

iceman24567
Pr gonna have a field day laughing

Delta1938
Originally posted by iceman24567
He was born on the streets smile

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/so+gangsta.+come+at+me+bro_adaf59_4115835.jpg

Kitty-Kat and his crew yo!! We better watch out.

carver9
So you're not participating in the bait thread, but you'll troll the bait thread and refuse to back up your stance?

Pr would love to hear this I'm sure.

I'm participating. I said Gladiator stomps. If you want to know why, I provided examples a while ago. The same scans would be posted again.

Delta1938
I'm participating. I said Gladiator stomps. If you want to know why, I provided examples a while ago. The same scans would be posted again.

So why won't you answer my question Kitty-Kat?

Branlor Swift
I'm participating. I said Gladiator stomps. If you want to know why, I provided examples a while ago. The same scans would be posted again. Go ahead then Carver. Prove it.

I'll get on my comp.

Estacado
This thread is great!

carver9
This thread is great!

:up

I know. Gladiator wins.

Delta1938
Clearly Killer Kitty-Kat is beyond backing his stance. He won't even answer a genuine question from someone who doesn't really have an investment in this topic. We should all just take his word and close the thread, Gladiator wins.

After all, Kitty-Kat is so G, he's almost H.

Estacado
:up

I know. Gladiator wins.
Too bad he doesnt have a single feat that would support his win here.

carver9
Too bad he doesnt have a single feat that would support his win here.

So you admit you made a spite/bait thread?

Delta1938
So you admit you made a spite/bait thread?

You're not helping yourself.

h1a8
Beta took a whooping from Thanos. Gladiator threw Drax into Groot and Angela and then was getting hurt by Young Cyclops. Then got KOed by Young Jean.

Though I was unaware Glads had a field to stop the hammer as well. Or just an overwhelming power advantage... Lowballing eh?

Bill was reacting to Surfer zipping around at lightspeed+ blasting the shit out of him.

Not even a forum fight. Bill would cave his head in. There's also Thor reacting to Glads multiple times (incoming Carver) Bill blasted at Surfer when his relative velocity to Bills was 0. Meaning, Surfer was hovering at a standstill to Bill when Bill blasted.

Thor reacted to Glads hv from 30 or more feet away. This is not the same as from 3ft away. Also, Thor reacted to Glads WHEN GLADS WASN'T USING HIS LIGHTSPEED, so that point is dead.

With that said, Glads stomps the living hell out of BRB. Just far too fast and far stronger. BRB may be lucky just to get a good hit in.

The Sorrow
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/so+gangsta.+come+at+me+bro_adaf59_4115835.jpg

Kitty-Kat and his crew yo!! We better watch out.
You'd better, look at the 1 on the left with his trigger finger cocked, he definitely caught a body or 2. Carver rides wit them real shooters.

Delta1938
Originally posted by The Sorrow
You'd better, look at the 1 on the left with his trigger finger cocked, he definitely caught a body or 2. Carver rides wit them real shooters.

That's why he's Killer Kitty-Kat. His crew is so G they're almost H, but Carter went from G past H-I-J to the mutha phuckin' K.

Estacado
Originally posted by h1a8
Lowballing eh?

Bill blasted at Surfer when his relative velocity to Bills was 0. Meaning, Surfer was hovering at a standstill to Bill when Bill blasted.

Thor reacted to Glads hv from 30 or more feet away. This is not the same as from 3ft away. Also, Thor reacted to Glads WHEN GLADS WASN'T USING HIS LIGHTSPEED, so that point is dead.

With that said, Glads stomps the living hell out of BRB. Just far too fast and far stronger. BRB may be lucky just to get a good hit in.
So no feats just the good old h1 blah ,blah...

Kamahamaha
This thread reminds me of Thor Vs. Superman.......

Except neither character is as good!

Toss up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.