TMNT Vs Wolverine, Cap, Daredevil, & Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TMNT_zpsfc246936.jpg

vs

Wolverine
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WOL_zps1c7fd6a5.jpg
Blade
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BD_zpsf11a0935.jpg
Cap
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CA_zpsbc0ff6b7.jpg
Daredevil
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DD_zpsdc8084a6.jpg

Shabazz916
wolverine solo's

Golgo13
laughing out loud

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Golgo13
laughing out loud

let me guess your going to tell me wolverine's claw will have no effect ?

Golgo13
No, but the Turtles speed was pretty impressive.

Shabazz916
No, but the Turtles speed was pretty impressive.

ok but they can be fast but... if wolverines claw have the effect they should... its going to be over pretty fast.. cuz he going right thru them like a hot knife thru butter

Golgo13
If he ever tags them. Shredder was throwing multiple knives and the Clan with bullets, but they easily dodged and deflected them.

Shabazz916
If he ever tags them. Shredder was throwing multiple knives and the Clan with bullets, but they easily dodged and deflected them.

but they have to come to him... and with the fight as your posted it.. he has a 1on1

Golgo13
So? Wolverine has to come to them too. He doesn't solo.

Shabazz916
So? Wolverine has to come to them too. He doesn't solo.

wolverine is more potent.. he heal's too fast for their weapons to hurt him... they cnt get within claws reach without dieing... wolverine is not slow... by any means

Golgo13
Wolverine got bested in speed by Lady Deathstrike. Turtles are Faster.

Shabazz916
Wolverine got bested in speed by Lady Deathstrike. Turtles are Faster.

her and wolverine are almost the same thing.. she is faster...

the turtles are not as durable as her and they dnt have a Adamantium skeleton

Golgo13
Don't see how Wolverine solos or tags them. Post some speed feats.

Shabazz916
Don't see how Wolverine solos or tags them. Post some speed feats.
when wolverine get into them which he will its over for them.... when they hit him... are they going to hurt him worst then he has been hurt before no...

Golgo13
Yeah, they were pretty strong and skilled. I could see it.

Shabazz916
Yeah, they were pretty strong and skilled. I could see it.

with all we seen wolverine take???????????

they can best him for a min like lady deathstrike... but one hit by wolverine and its over...

Golgo13
Yep. Wolverine will eventually fall.

Shabazz916
Yep. Wolverine will eventually fall.

so your sayn... turtles.. have more ability then weapon X ???? plz dnt say yes plz dnt

Golgo13
Yes.

Shabazz916
Yes.

you have lost your mind.. your are officially trolling

Golgo13
They are snapping turtles. You can't beat them.

CadenceV2
The new turtles muder Daredevil easy. One hit KO.

Cap could handle one turtle for a time, but should lose to Ralph or Leo in 1 on 1.

Wolverine and Blade are the biggest threats. Honestly the Turtles should win due to DD being a non factor.

The strength, durability, and speed of the new TMNTs are insane higher than anyone else in this fight. Well speed wise Blade and possibly Wolverine match, but strength is far in the turtles corner as well raw durability.

carver9
The Turtles stomps.

Emperor Lelouch
If they avoid wolverines claws they can win.

X-Men Legends 1
Wolverine could one shot them all.

Silent Master
Wolverine gets ko'd first.

KingD19
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wolverine gets ko'd first, then used as a weapon.

I fixed it, bro.

cool

Silent Master
Good catch.

X-Men Legends 1
Wolverine gets ko'd first. Is that before or after they try to block his attacks and get gutted?

Silent Master
Each of the turtles are stronger,faster, more skilled and have a longer reach than Wolverine...he isn't gutting anyone.

KingD19
If you've seen TMNT and you've seen X-Men 1-3, Origins, The Wolverine, and DoFP. You know for a fact the Turtles treat Wolverine like a 300lb rag doll.

They basically treat him like Juggernaut did, but with more flair and style.

Mikey poots on him.

X-Men Legends 1
Each of the turtles are stronger,faster, more skilled and have a longer reach than Wolverine...he isn't gutting anyone.

They will try to block his attacks and they will get gutted. He's dealt with deadlier opponents.

Ate you saying that his claws won't go through thier weapons?

Silent Master
Originally posted by X-Men Legends 1
They will try to block his attacks and they will get gutted. He's dealt with deadlier opponents.

Ate you saying that his claws won't go through thier weapons?

They all have a far longer reach than he does, he'll never get close enough to even try and gut them.

X-Men Legends 1
They all have a far longer reach than he does, he'll never get close enough to even try and gut them. You are ignoring my question.

Silent Master
Wolverine is weaker, slower and less skilled than any of the turtles, I get that you like him but we aren't going to ignore facts just to make you feel better.

KingD19
Usually weapons are equalized in a battle situation so it won't be unfair. If Logan could slice through their weapons, would there be a point in having them? No.

Just like Wolverine can't cut through Leonidas or Achilles' iron/bronze/whatever weapons in a versus, it won't happen here.

But are you saying he's skilled enough or fast enough to tag them while they're actively trying to beat him down?

Because he's not.

X-Men Legends 1
Wolverine is weaker, slower and less skilled than any of the turtles, I get that you like him but we aren't going to ignore facts just to make you feel better. Still ignoring my question.

X-Men Legends 1
Originally posted by KingD19
Usually weapons are equalized in a battle situation so it won't be unfair. If Logan could slice through their weapons, would there be a point in having them? No.

Just like Wolverine can't cut through Leonidas or Achilles' iron/bronze/whatever weapons in a versus, it won't happen here.

But are you saying he's skilled enough or fast enough to tag them while they're actively trying to beat him down?

Because he's not.

Never said he was more skilled or faster. But he has still tagged people who are faster and more skilled then him. He should cut through thier weapons easily. They fight up close and that will get thier weapons sliced.

KingD19
Never said he was more skilled or faster. But he has still tagged people who are faster and more skilled then him. He should cut through thier weapons easily. They fight up close and that will get thier weapons sliced.

It's funny how you're accusing SM of ignoring your question, while you're ignoring my answer. Weapon's are made equal so that one side can't get an advantage by destroying the others weapons.

And we see how he deals with people bigger and stronger than him(Juggernaut). But the turtles are also tons faster than him and a few hits will ko him.

Silent Master
Still ignoring my question.

Keep crying about it. The fact is that Wolverine doesn't have the range, speed, strength or skill to beat any of the turtles.

X-Men Legends 1
It's funny how you're accusing SM of ignoring your question, while you're ignoring my answer. Weapon's are made equal so that one side can't get an advantage by destroying the others weapons.

And we see how he deals with people bigger and stronger than him(Juggernaut). But the turtles are also tons faster than him and a few hits will ko him.

Where does it say in the rules that weapons are equal?

However if they try to block his attacks they will get gutted.

X-Men Legends 1
Keep crying about it. The fact is that Wolverine doesn't have the range, speed, strength or skill to beat any of the turtles.

Its funny that you can't answer one qeustion.

Why are you getting so hostile? laughing out loud it's a forum, no reason to get mad,

Silent Master
They don't need to block his attacks, as he isn't fast or skilled enough to get into range before getting hit.

CadenceV2
While the argument could be made of wolverine cutting their weapons and gutting them with his claws, the real debate is if he is more skilled, faster, or stronger to do it. The answer is no.

X-Men Legends 1
They don't need to block his attacks, as he isn't fast or skilled enough to get into range before getting hit.

I see you calmed down. Good. I await your answer to my qeustion.

Silent Master
I see you calmed down. Good. I await your answer to my qeustion.

The answer is that it doesn't matter, because even if he could cut their weapons, he'll never get the chance as all 4 of the turtles have better range, strength, skill and speed.

X-Men Legends 1
The answer is that it doesn't matter, because even if he could cut their weapons, he'll never get the chance as all 4 of the turtles have better range, strength, skill and speed.

They use melee weapons like Wolverine so that gives them more range? Donny and Leo are understandable. Mickey and Raphael, not so much.

When are you going to give me an actual answer to my simple yes or no qeustion?

Silent Master
They have better range because they all have much longer arms and their weapons are longer than Wolverine's claws.

I can't believe that you need this spelled out for you.

X-Men Legends 1
They have better range because they all have much longer arms and their weapons are longer than Wolverine's claws.

I can't believe that you need this spelled out for you. I can't believe you can't answer a yes or no qeustion.

Silent Master
I have answered, you just ignored it.

X-Men Legends 1
I have answered, you just ignored it. No you answered around my qeustion. Try again.

Silent Master
No.

X-Men Legends 1
No. Glad that you answered.

Are you serious though? You seriously don't believe Wolverine can cut through wood? laughing out loud

KingD19
It's a general consensus that weapons are equalized(made of equal material) just so this debate doesn't come up.

And Donnie's staff isn't completely wood. It's got some sort of metal in it with that super powerful pneumatic press.

Seriously though, this ends up like Juggernaut vs Logan. But funnier. You can't have seen the Turtles movie and all the X-Men movies and think any different.

X-Men Legends 1
It's a general that weapons are equalized just so this debate doesn't come up.

And Donnie's staff isn't completely wood. It's got some sort of metal in it with that super powerful pneumatic press.

Seriously though, this ends up like Juggernaut vs Logan. But funnier. You can't have seen the Turtles movie and all the X-Men movies and think any different.

Oh so you just made it up.

Arw you saying Adamantium can't cut it?

I'm just saying IF they try to block his attacks they are in for a rude awakening.

Silent Master
He just likes Wolverine, thus he thinks Logan can beat anyone.

X-Men Legends 1
He just likes Wolverine, thus he thinks Logan can beat anyone.

Your getting mad again. Try to calm down, its a forum. laughing out loud

KingD19
Oh so you just made it up.

Arw you saying Adamantium can't cut it?

I'm just saying IF they try to block his attacks they are in for a rude awakening.

No I didn't make it up. Ask Impediment or any other Mod. They'll tell you that it's a given that weapons are equalized so one side doesn't lose their weapon. I've seen it dozens of times in threads. Unlike you since apparently you just got here.

If the materials are the same, no Adamantium can't cut it. But we do know the Turtles weapons are insanely durable. They may stand up to several hits.

And they don't have t block his attacks. They just beat him down before he can start or even finish an attack.

X-Men Legends 1
No I didn't make it up. Ask Impediment or any other Mod. They'll tell you that it's a given that weapons are equalized so one side doesn't lose their weapon. I've seen it dozens of times in threads. Unlike you since apparently you just got here.

If the materials are the same, no Adamantium can't cut it. But we do know the Turtles weapons are insanely durable. They may stand up to several hits.

And they don't have t block his attacks. They just beat him down before he can start or even finish an attack.

Whose the mod of this Forum? Its wierd cause that honesty make it an unfair fight in some cases cause most people rely on thier weapons being more powerful.

I could agree with part of this.

Again I'm saying if, not that they will.

All round your much better than silent master.

Silent Master

Right, their weapons are obviously not made of normal materials as normal material would never stand up to use by those with their strength level.

X-Men Legends 1
Right, their weapons are obviously not made of normal materials as normal material would never stand up to use by those with their strength level.

However they dont have the durability feats like adamantium does.

Silent Master
So? Once again; Wolverine doesn't have the reach, speed or skill for that to matter in this fight.

X-Men Legends 1
So? Once again; Wolverine doesn't have the reach, speed or skill for that to matter in this fight.

Who was even talking to you lol. Either way you kept mentioning this when I was talking about something different.

Do you seriously just pop out of nowhere all the time?

Silent Master
Back on topic, Wolverine gets ko'd and used as a weapon.

X-Men Legends 1
Back on topic, Wolverine gets ko'd and used as a weapon. Still not even discussing what we're discussing lol.

Silent Master
I'm taking about the thread topic, Wolverine gets ko'd.

Time Immemorial
Turtles shit stomp

X-Men Legends 1
I'm taking about the thread topic, Wolverine gets ko'd. we are talking about thier weapons. And what would happen if they tried to block.

WhiteWitchKing
Since we're being fair, shouldn't we decrease the turtles size speed in skill or increase Wolverine's to the turtles level since we want to be fair? Let's just give everybody equal weapons, equal bodies, equal skills...hell let's just have them be clones of each other in the name of fairness.

The turles have a longer reach but every will use that as an argument but adamantium, which is designed to be one of the strongest metal around, should be ignored in the name of fairness. I could see that if both opponents had near indestructible weapons, but this isn't the case. Logan's claws are superior than what the turtles have. It's not an issue that can be dragged out if argued. Turtles would get there weapons wrecked against those claws of Wolverine.

Silent Master
They won't need to as the turtles are faster, more skilled and have a longer reach. IOW, Wolverine gets ko'd.

X-Men Legends 1
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Since we're being fair, shouldn't we decrease the turtles size speed in skill or increase Wolverine's to the turtles level since we want to be fair? Let's just give everybody equal weapons, equal bodies, equal skills...hell let's just have them be clones of each other in the name of fairness.

The turles have a longer reach but every will use that as an argument but adamantium, which is designed to be one of the strongest metal around, should be ignored in the name of fairness. I could see that if both opponents had near indestructible weapons, but this isn't the case. Logan's claws are superior than what the turtles have. It's not an issue that can be dragged out if argued. Turtles would get there weapons wrecked against those claws of Wolverine. thumb up thumb up

KingD19
Okay. Let's say the weapons aren't equalized. Wolverine gets beaten unconscious because they outclass him several times over in every way.

carver9
Nothing should be equalized and the turtles wins.

Time Immemorial
Turtles flatten him out like they did the APC.

KingD19
The fact that Donny could generate that much force by spinning Raph just one time, and Raph's Sai not getting damaged in the slightest when he jammed it into the rock to flip him are indications of strength and weapon durability.

carver9
The fact that Donny could generate that much force by spinning Raph just one time, and Raph's Sai not getting damaged in the slightest when he jammed it into the rock to flip him are indications of strength and weapon durability.

What about the truck scene when he spinned him into the truck which took out an entire side of the truck and made it crash.

KingD19
Originally posted by carver9
What about the truck scene when he spinned him into the truck which took out an entire side of the truck and made it crash.

That's the scene I was talking about when Time brought up Raph slamming into the Humvee. He had Donny spin him, then he used the rock to flip himself into the air and he crumpled the truck with his shell.

TheGrat1
TMNT wins. DD is a non factor and Logan has been knocked out with a tree branch. I think the Turtles are physically above Cap, and only above Blade in strength. Any way, they aren't good enough to win 4 on 2.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

The turles have a longer reach but every will use that as an argument but adamantium, which is designed to be one of the strongest metal around, should be ignored in the name of fairness. I could see that if both opponents had near indestructible weapons, but this isn't the case. Logan's claws are superior than what the turtles have. It's not an issue that can be dragged out if argued. Turtles would get there weapons wrecked against those claws of Wolverine.
Wolverine's claws are hard, not ridiculously sharp. I haven't seen "The Wolverine" but i'm pretty sure Logan was fighting people with katanas and the swords were not getting diced in no time.

carver9
That's the scene I was talking about when Time brought up Raph slamming into the Humvee. He had Donny spin him, then he used the rock to flip himself into the air and he crumpled the truck with his shell.

thumb up

God Cloth Seiya
Turtle rap FTW.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheGrat1

Wolverine's claws are hard, not ridiculously sharp. I haven't seen "The Wolverine" but i'm pretty sure Logan was fighting people with katanas and the swords were not getting diced in no time.

I forgot about that. He fought guys with tantos and wakizashi's(short swords), and Silver Samurai's son. Their weapons didn't break.

jinXed by JaNx
Theres nothing the Turtles can do to keep Wolverine down so they lose

Silent Master
They can ko him.

KingD19
Easily

carver9
Why is this thread still opened? Wolverine has been koed by far less than the turtles.

FrothByte
They can pull his limbs apart.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by FrothByte
They can pull his limbs apart.

So the turtles can break adamantium now? confused

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by carver9
Why is this thread still opened? Wolverine has been koed by far less than the turtles.

He's also endured forces far greater than the Turtles. He also has indestructible claws that can cut through any earthly metal as well as a ridiculous healing factor. The only way the Turtles are going to knock Wolverine out is with well timed and lucky team attack. I don't think that's impossible but whilst having to deal with Blade and Captain America as well i think it'll be a long shot.

KingD19
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

There's no evidence he has the micro chains that keep his joints connected in the comics. And his joints aren't Adamantium. If they were he wouldn't be able to move as he'd be locked in place when the metal hardened. So yes, they could yank him apart in theory.

And going on feats, a good punch to the noggin or Donnie or Mikey bashing him in the face will more than likely ko him. I usually argue for Wolverine, but in a fight like this he's outclassed in every way possible.

Also it should be pointed out(again) that the Turtles weapons are far more durable than they're being given credit for. Raph's sai turned a large chunk of wood into a carving in seconds flat and didn't dull. They also withstood being used to jam into a rock and launch Raph like a missile. That's a lot of weight and stress on a single bladepoint and they didn't break. Leo's swords never broke despite the pressure and strength from Shredder. Or falling into solid concrete. Etc, etc...

jinXed by JaNx
There's no evidence he has the micro chains that keep his joints connected in the comics. And his joints aren't Adamantium. If they were he wouldn't be able to move as he'd be locked in place when the metal hardened. So yes, they could yank him apart in theory.

And going on feats, a good punch to the noggin or Donnie or Mikey bashing him in the face will more than likely ko him. I usually argue for Wolverine, but in a fight like this he's outclassed in every way possible.

Also it should be pointed out(again) that the Turtles weapons are far more durable than they're being given credit for. Raph's sai turned a large chunk of wood into a carving in seconds flat and didn't dull. They also withstood being used to jam into a rock and launch Raph like a missile. That's a lot of weight and stress on a single bladepoint and they didn't break. Leo's swords never broke despite the pressure and strength from Shredder. Or falling into solid concrete. Etc, etc...

His skeleton is completely encased in adamantium. It doesn't matter how fragile his bones or joints are because they're protected by the adamantium. The turtles would have to be able to bend, dent or stretch adamantium in order to affect his bones.

It's going to take more than a good hit to KO Wolverine. Some good hits in an excessive succession may do, for sure but that's the main problem i see the Turtles overcoming. They will have to attack in a united effort because being within arms reach of Wolverine is potential death. You also have to remember their weapons and shells are useless against him. They will to defeat Wolverine in a flawless manner

As far as the Turtles weapons being over looked. I don't know that anyone was overlooking them. I was never arguing that Leo's Katanas or Raphs swords wouldn't be enough to stop Blade, infact without their weapons i don't think they have a chance. Their weapons may not mean dick against Wolverine or Caps shield but they're potentially enough to stop, Cap and Blade.

FrothByte

The turtles don't need to break his bones to pull out his limbs. They just tear/pull them off the joints. And last I checked, only Logan's bones were encased in adamantium, not his muscles and tendons.

Plus, Wolverine's claws were easily blocked by normal katanas in the last movie. The turtle's weapons should have no trouble blocking his claws.

Silent Master
Let's be honest here, the Turtles don't have to get within Wolverine's range in order to hit him. and with their speed and skill Wolverine has almost no chance of getting close enough to land a lethal attack.

FrothByte
Yeah, why are we even isolating Wolverine here? The heavyhitters of team Marvel is Cap and Blade.

Silent Master
Wolverine fanboys.

jinXed by JaNx
The turtles don't need to break his bones to pull out his limbs. They just tear/pull them off the joints. And last I checked, only Logan's bones were encased in adamantium, not his muscles and tendons.

Plus, Wolverine's claws were easily blocked by normal katanas in the last movie. The turtle's weapons should have no trouble blocking his claws.

Since there is no way to know for sure about the enhanced engineering of Wolverines bone structure I'm going to leave it as a moot point because it's just as easy for me to say that, yes, his joints are coated in Adamantium. Even still, going by Wolverines top film feat (the instantaneous cell regeneration during Dark Phoenixs' attack) should be more be than enough to suggest that it would take more than the Turtles strength to dismember him. Either way, since this is all objective to facts we don't have i think it should be left as irrelevant to this scenario.

As for the Katana argument, I think that's also a moot argument because we know that his claws are able to cut cleanly and easily through all earthly metals. I highly doubt Leo or Raphs weapons are made of adamantium or vibranium.

Considering, that Wolverines claws will cut through turtle shells and leos katanas as well as easily pierce turtle flesh this puts the turtles at a great disadvantage beacause it forces them to go on the offensive. It's not unlike pinning two gladiatorial combatants against one another and giving one a shield. The one with the shield has the luxury of choosing whether or not he first attacks or defends. Wolverines shield is his instantaneous healing factor. Hi healing factor and claws both render the Turtles weapons irrelevant so they are going to have to deal enough damage on one coordinated attack to knock him out. Now, consider that there are two other highly skilled and outfitted fighters on his team. This means that he may only be fighting one or two turtles at a time. Anyone that says Wolverine would lose to ANY of the turtles one on one is just delirious.

jinXed by JaNx
Let's be honest here, the Turtles don't have to get within Wolverine's range in order to hit him. and with their speed and skill Wolverine has almost no chance of getting close enough to land a lethal attack.

Ho do you figure? Wolverine has the abilities that allow him to force the turtles to make the first attack. Don't forget, this is all four Turtles against Wolverine. Wolverine has centuries of f experience in fighting and war fare. He is also extremely aware of the same type of fighting tactics that the turtles employ. Also, what do you mean by they don't have to get within his range to hit him? Do they have weapons or abilities im not aware of or are they just throwing stuff at him?

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, why are we even isolating Wolverine here? The heavyhitters of team Marvel is Cap and Blade.

Cap...,maybe and that's a big maybe. Seriously. Wolverine has attributes and abilities that dwarf both Cap and Blade in every manner. I'm not saying that Blade and Cap might not be able to take Wolverine. I think Cap has a good chance but blade has none.

jinXed by JaNx
Wolverine fanboys.

Actually, no, i'm not a Wolverine fanboy, i'm just looking at each combatants abilities combined with their teammates. I actually think the Turtles could win here. However, i'm trying to keep a debate open and i actually honestly believe, Wolverine is the most valuable asset on his team. This is why i single him out. Unless someone else can argue that, then i demand that you retract your fanboy remark. Here, I'll help..., Cap's ONLY advantage here is his shield. He will eventually be separated from his sheld. Unlike the comics, he seems to miss his mark or miscalculate his throws all the time. Blade...,well blade can easily be decapitated by Leo without, WOLVERINES teamwork. Blades only saving grace here is his endurance and guns,

Silent Master
The Turtles having both longer arms and longer weapons = they can hit Wolverine before he gets close enough to attack.

FrothByte
Since there is no way to know for sure about the enhanced engineering of Wolverines bone structure I'm going to leave it as a moot point because it's just as easy for me to say that, yes, his joints are coated in Adamantium. Even still, going by Wolverines top film feat (the instantaneous cell regeneration during Dark Phoenixs' attack) should be more be than enough to suggest that it would take more than the Turtles strength to dismember him. Either way, since this is all objective to facts we don't have i think it should be left as irrelevant to this scenario.

As for the Katana argument, I think that's also a moot argument because we know that his claws are able to cut cleanly and easily through all earthly metals. I highly doubt Leo or Raphs weapons are made of adamantium or vibranium.

Considering, that Wolverines claws will cut through turtle shells and leos katanas as well as easily pierce turtle flesh this puts the turtles at a great disadvantage beacause it forces them to go on the offensive. It's not unlike pinning two gladiatorial combatants against one another and giving one a shield. The one with the shield has the luxury of choosing whether or not he first attacks or defends. Wolverines shield is his instantaneous healing factor. Hi healing factor and claws both render the Turtles weapons irrelevant so they are going to have to deal enough damage on one coordinated attack to knock him out. Now, consider that there are two other highly skilled and outfitted fighters on his team. This means that he may only be fighting one or two turtles at a time. Anyone that says Wolverine would lose to ANY of the turtles one on one is just delirious.

Lol. Do you even know what a joint is? If his joints are coated with adamantium then he shouldn't be able to move. Period. His joints are not coated in adamantium, because what holds joints together is not bone. It's muscle and tendons. So him having adamantium bones will not stop him from getting dislocated joints or ripped off limbs.

As for the katana blocking his claws, how is this a moot point? It was specifically shown in the movies that it can block his claws. Yes adamantium is the hardest material there is, that doesn't mean that it will automatically cut throught katanas or other weapons made of steel. Steel is harder than wood and yet wooden staves are capable of blocking sword blows.

Bottom line is, katanas were able to block his claws. The turtle's weapons should be able to do the same.

FrothByte
Cap...,maybe and that's a big maybe. Seriously. Wolverine has attributes and abilities that dwarf both Cap and Blade in every manner. I'm not saying that Blade and Cap might not be able to take Wolverine. I think Cap has a good chance but blade has none.

Blade has a good chance of beating Wolverine. Cap would beat the crap out of him.

Placidity

Bottom line is, katanas were able to block his claws.

That is an extremely rare and low-end showing for adamantium.

Wolverine has cut through steel and other metals on numerous occasions.

God Cloth Seiya
The Lowballing of Wolverine in this thread is amazing.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Placidity
That is an extremely rare and low-end showing for adamantium.

Wolverine has cut through steel and other metals on numerous occasions.

Yeah but those were stationary targets IIRC. It's harder to cut through moving targets.

See my example about wooden staffs being able to block steel swords.

His claws will eventually break through katanas, but it's not like a one-slash job.

FrothByte
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
The Lowballing of Wolverine in this thread is amazing.

Hey, all I'm doing is posting facts about him shown in the movies.

God Cloth Seiya
Hey, all I'm doing is Lowballing and ignoring his better feats.
Fixed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.